Me, Myself and I

By _OwlFace_

When you think of a nerd, or a geek, or even a socially awkward girl, you'll most likely picture a girl with... More

01 - The Big Bang
02 - Red hot chilli peppers can ruin your sandwich and a girl's Friday
03 - And this is why I hate social media
04 - Hide yourself behind your hoodie and say what's on your mind
05 - The squirrel, the dinosaur and the fish
06 - Damn it!
07 - Papers
08 - Weird, scary and stupid things happen
09 - Thieves at my house
10 - Parties are a lame name for drug dealing
11 - I'm a socially awkward bean once again
12 - Getting to know Trumpet Man
13 - Sort of friends
14 - Broomstick swords, stealing grapes and sexy spoons
15 - Patty's on fire in many ways
16 - Thursday
17 - Dating equals dying (at most times)
18 - Saved by the Invisible Girl
19 - A satanic ritual dedicated to the 7 Dwarves and Red Bull
20 - Surpassing the jerk zone... or perhaps not
21 - The Fantastic Fish is more than just number two
22 - And he had no idea
23 - Water splash
24 - Explorers, fairies, Mickey Mouse, Robin Hood and a guy named Gregory
25 - Preparing myself for hell
26 - Turns out hell is not that bad
27 - 5! 6! 7! 8! Guess who's got another date
28 - The most dreadful karaoke night
29 - With a slushy comes a blue raspberry flavoured surprise
30 - The reflection, the explanation and the realization
31 - Forgive and forget... or at least try to
32 - Goodbye yellow brick road
33 - After effects
34 - Ice cream shenanigans
35 - Why a can of paint is a problem solver
36 - A new hello from Mystery Girl
37 - Galatic X-Machina Battle Royal 2.0 Y
38 (sneak peek) - It's not a date
38 - In which caterpillars become butterflies and butterflies become a monster
39 - For the girl with blue eyes
40 - Because I say so
41 - And now... we wait
42 - Aftermath
To those of you who have yet to get lost in the void

00 - The part that nobody reads because it's just info

757 17 3
By _OwlFace_

Hello there fellow Wattpad lovers!

I know that not even half of you will read this. In most books I don't read it either, so if you're just skipping this part you're forgiven, but I'll just tell you a few things so that you can better understand this... something that I made.

If you're way too lazy to read all of this boring stuff, then just read the parts that are underlined because those are the main things.

With that said...

ORDER OF BUSINESS NUMBER ONE:
I started writing this in September of 2017, meaning I'm way ahead in the story, so count with a new chapter every Friday until it's over. I'm not gonna set a specific time for it so I'll just... post it whenever I remember doing so. But always on a Friday.

The main reason for this, is that, because of almost reading a book a day and being so invested in this platform for such a long time, I know what it's like to have authors promising you that they'll update SOON to then last THREE MONTHS OR MORE TO UPDATE! Excluding the times when a book is never finished.

I'm not pointing any fingers of course but I know how much this sucks and I don't want this to be one of those sad and frustrating cases.

If by any chance I publish something on the other days of the week, then it won't be an actual chapter. It'll be like a Q & A, or a small announcement.

So now onto...

ORDER OF BUSINESS NUMBER TWO:
This is sort of related to order of bussiness number one.

Because I wasn't that used to writing in the beginning, the first chapters are not that good. And I'll explain why in detail.

Above everything, this was an experience to sort of writing a book. Teen fiction is not exactly my favorite book genre, but it is the easiest one to write and in my mind I thought that if I truly enjoyed writing this, then I would move on to creating worlds. In the end I'll tell you how it turned out.

So, due to not being that good at writing in the beginning the first chapters will seem a little cliché and too pushed in terms of storytelling. At least they do to me.

If you want my personal opinion, in chapter 13 things seem right for me. So make sure to wait for that.

There were also reasons considering age and other stuff that I do not want to share because of my own privacy and the ones that surround me.

Now that we got that covered, let's move on to...

ORDER OF BUSINESS NUMBER THREE:
I do not have social media besides Pinterest, WhatsApp, Messenger and Reddit. Yes I know, no Instagram and/or Twitter, shocker...

Truth is I think they're all pretty useless.

And because I'm neither about to give you my name in none of those or my phone number, if you do want to send me some sort of feedback or ask something, you can send me a message to my Wattpad account or to my e-mail: theoneandonlyowlface@gmail.com.

I can promise you I'll do my best to answer any question or saying what you think of the story. So if you wanna have a quick question answered or something of the sort, contact me via one of those options. Spoilers do not count.

"TH-TH-TH-THAT'S ALL FOLKS!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 5.2K 29
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
16.8K 81 16
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
1M 34K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
160K 7.7K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...