Soulmates

بواسطة AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... المزيد

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 31

40 5 1
بواسطة AntheiaW

3 WEEKS LATER...

***Natasha's Pov***

*It's been a few weeks since I came back with junior. Christian has been good, no fights, no screaming.. he has been acting like his old self.

*He's also been very patient. Jr has been spending a lot of time with his father, he even sleeps in Christian's room some nights.

*Christian give me some kind of jewelry somewhat like the girls have. But this one has some little balls in it that are made of wolfsbane and other poisoness hearbs. So now I have 2 of these, the one the girls give me and this one.

*Just in case something happens we have something to help ourselves out against supernatural beings. It's understanding in a way, I for one can use it with the slut of Darla if she even think of attacking me. I asked the girls to make some special "jewerly" for Chandrely, for my mom.. and also for Patrick.

*Speaking of Pat.. he is Cristina's soulmate.

*We found out about 2 weeks ago.

*I was in the living room with Nati, Annette and the kids when Cristina came back. She took a seat and told us that she wanted to talk to us.

***Flash back***

-Tina: I wanted to ask you girls some things about Patrick, you all know him very well and are like his sisters.

*We nod. I was curious of to why she wanna know about him.. I have had some suspicions since everything that went down last week. We'll see if I'm right or not.

*The first thing she asked made me realize that I was right.

-Tina: Is he single?

*We look at each other and look back at her questioning as we  raise an eyebrow. The 3 of us made the same gestures, we were acting like 3 protective big Sisters. We don't want just anyone getting involved with our Pat.

-Tina: How is he as a person, I mean is he nice to others? Kind hearted. I spend a week there to ask around about him but I didn't have the guts to talk to him about this myself.

-Me: Patrick is the nicest man you can ever met.

-Nati: He is single, but why do you wanna know that?

*Nati asks her with some attitude. She's very jealous of Pat, not in a romantic way obviously but more like an protective sister. I am too but I just don't show it that much, and in any case I don't have a good feeling about the person he's seeing.. I'll tell Pat right away. I don't go around the bush.

-Annette: He is a caring person. He is very clean and always know what to say or do in every situation, just like a girl friend. Sometimes you might even think that he is gay but believe me.. he is straight.

*Cristina looks at Annette serious with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. Then she turns her head and looks at Nati and me.

-Tina: The reason that I'm asking all this is because he is my mate. The day I met him we talked for a bit, but I didn't know how to tell him that he's to be only mine. I don't even know if he finds me attractive or if he will like me.
Now I'm back here, but I don't know how to tell him, hell.. I don't even have an good excuse to go back there and see him.

*We are stay silent, I knew it.. I just knew it.. by the way she was acting last week, it was obvious.

-Me: You do have an excuse, he is your soulmate.

*She smiles at me. The girls look at Tina in shock then they look at each other then again at Tina and again at each other. Then they smile happily.

*I was looking at the bright side of this, if they end up together.. Pat will come back here and stay. I'm sure the girls were thinking the same.

-Me: Maybe if he gets a job offer here that he can't refuse.. he'll move back here. It would be nice to have him here.. especially for Jr. Let's talk to Christian and see if he can offer him a job at his company. And after that he will obviously tell us about the job offer he got and we will obviously convince him to take it.

*I say looking at the girls smiling.

-Me: And when he is finally here, you can work your magic. He'll be all yours. Just be good to him, he is one in a kind. So you better take this opportunity that you got, and make him happy or you'll have big problems with us.

*She smirks and nod.

-Tina: Believe me, It won't be any different. I'll protect him with my life and make him happy. He is my other half, he has been born to be with me, I am his happiness as he is mine.

*That's good then. I think to my self as I nod in agreement.

-Me: And as you know, he knows about werewolves already so telling him that he is your mate should be easy.

*Tina nods and the girls just look at me speechless.

-Nati: You planned everything already, damn.

-Annette: Please, also go ahead and tell her when they can move in together, get married and have babies too.

*She say sarcastically. We all laugh.

-Me: What. I'm just excited that Pat will be in our world now.

*I'm not a fan of Tina but the girls have told me good things about her so I'm willing to give her a chance.

***End of flash back***

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
ANOTHER WEEK HAS PASSED...

*And so Pat was already here working, after the conversation  with Tina, I went with Jr to Christian's office and talk to him about it. He was trying to redeem himself to me. So he accepted, also because Jr asked him too, I'm not stupid if he would have told me no I knew Jr would convince him.. but he didn't want any kind of closeness between the 2 of us. I didn't mind that, he's just jealous.

*When Pat came, he and Tina went on a few dates, she asked him out the first time.. he didn't like the idea very much at first, because of the things she did to me in the past.. but I told him that it's ok. He did find her attractive but he was just taking my side. But I'm cool with her now.

*And so after their third date, she told him. He took it very well actually and he told her that they can try to be together. So now they are kind of dating each other. We also give him one of those bracelet.. and Cristina give him a silver necklace. That is to use it against other being.

(((Hint hint...    ,.., )))

*In other news, Annette give birth to a beautiful baby boy. They named him.. Maximus.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
THE NEXT DAY..

*I am on a date with Christian. I couldn't say no to it because Christian tag team with Jr and asked me, and with Jr there I couldn't have said no. I try to avoid him so we shouldn't have to go out, but with everyday that went by, Jr asked me when was the date gonna happen. So here I am.

*He brought me to a cabin at a luxury resort yesterday night, we watched movies the night before in the backyard, and today we spend almost the whole day swimming.

*There is a beautiful waterfall next to the cabin in which we spend almost the whole day in, we just swim, play and talk nothing else happend.. but believe when I say that it was hard to contain myself, because holy fucking Abbs.

*And so now we are in the back yard of the cabin talking while he was grilling some fish for us to eat.

*After we finish eating we went inside to change, get clean up so we could leave and go back home.

*While Christian was showering, I heard someone knock at the door. It was odd because supposedly no one knew where we were going. But again, it could be just someone from the pack. Anyway. I wasn't just gonna open the door, first I am gonna take a peek and see who it is.

*So I did, and to my surprise.. it was Darla. What she is doing here, I have no idea at all.
I decide to not open the door and ignore her.
She kept knocking and after a bit she stopped. A few minutes pass and I don't hear anything else, so I guess she would have left.

*I go by the door and take a peek and I don't see her. I smile to myself and turn around. And when I turned I let out a painfully loud scream.

*There was Darla and a man standing behind me, and when I turned I received a punch on the face that made me scream my lungs out. It was so hard that it made me fell backwards hitting the back of my head on the door.

-Darla: Payback is a bitch.

*She say smirking.

*Not even seconds later Christian run into the living room butt naked and ready to fight. He looks around frantically and when his eyes land on me, he looks a little relieved. Then he looks at Darla and the man and growls menacingly.

-Christian: What the fuck is going on here? What do you want? What are you both doing here? How dare you bring him to my property.

*Christian growls at the both of them furious.

-Darla: I like what I see. What do you say about going back into that shower and we have some fun.

*Darla says looking hungrily at Christian. Horny slut.
My head was spinning but that didn't keep me from saying something.

-Christian: Not gonna happen. Not in a million years.

-Me: Not even in your wildest dreams.

-Darla: You sure about that? Never say never honey.

*She say smirking at me, then she gestures with her hand to the man and he start to chant something in another language.

-Man: lucerna lumen
Clara est anima mea
lucerna brunneis
Frigida est anima mea
Ut flos in luco fiat pulchritudo mea non veterascet.
Me quaerere in animum, ut quaerite confidunt, fac huic lenta est. Fac eum in potestate habeam, quia filius mortis est I aurium pruritum fingunt.

(((Candle light
My soul is bright
Candle brown
My soul is cold
As a blossom in your glade, let my beauty never fade.
I seek their mind, I seek their trust, make sure this one is not tough. Make him under my control, for he deserves 1 tickling of mold.)))

*If I'm not mistaken I think it's Latin because it sounded just like what you would hear in the movies and series when they chant in Latin.

*Christian face hardens and sprint towards them when he started to resite, his expression was one of a mad man, he was gonna kill them for sure.. but the man hold him still in his place with just one move of his hand. He must be a witch.

*As the man finish his chanting he give Darla something and she blows it in Christian's face, it looked like some kind of powder. As soon as that thing touched Christian, his expression relaxed and he was looking at Darla like if he adores her.

*After that the man tells her to remember that it won't last long, because Christian is a wolf it will only last about 30 minutes, maximum 40 minutes. At that she said.

-Darla: It is more than enough.

-Me: What did you do to him?

*I ask angrily. She looks at me and smiles.

-Darla: I almost forgot you were here. Don't worry much about him, he will have a good time I can assure you of that. But I can't say the same for you.

-Me: What do you mean?

-Darla: You'll see..

*She looks at the man and say.

-Darla: She's all your's Dave.

*She say as she gets closer to Christian and start kissing him.. he returned her the kiss and start ripping her little clothing she had on off, and without wasting any time.. they were getting to it.

*And as for me, this Dave man looked at me as if he wanna eat me up. So I didn't waste any time I just got up and start running, I heard him say that he likes a good chase before he start running after me.

-Dave: This will be fun.

*I didn’t bother to look at him, I just worried about the one thing going on in my mind, and it is that I won't let him touch me, at least I will try.. I don't need that on top of everything else going on right now. As if seeing Christian doing it with Darla isn't already grose enough.

2099 words.

((( JUST KIDDING )))

(((I was gonna finish it here but I decided to make it JUST A LITTLE BIT longer😉.)))

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

***Darla's Pov***😱

-Darla: Stop playing around already and bring her here, I want her to watch us.

-Dave: But I was just starting to have some fun.

*Dave screams back.

-Darla: There's not much time left.

*Finally I was getting what I wanted, the bitch is paying for everything she did and took away from me, my plans are working this time. Now I am just gonna enjoy this while I see her in pain and suffering.

*Dave is a good friend of another friend of mine, because he didn't want to help me, I asked Dave to do me this favor. Of course I pay him for his services not only with money.

*But there is no one better than Christian. Dave is the third man I have slept with. When I met Christian I was a Virgin and he had been the only man I have EVER been with, till he met this skeleton and didn't want anything to do with me anymore.

*Dave drags her by her hair to where Christian and I were having sex, she was crying and screaming. Ah too bad no one will hear her, I made Dave put a spell on the cabin so no one could hear what is going on in here.

*Dave grabs her face and made her watch us, she had her whole face beat up. Oh well I guess dave did have a little fun with her after all. she closed her eyes to don't watch us, but that isn't a problem, nothing a bit of magic can't handle.

*So Dave kept her eyes open so she can look at us as we both came. He grabs her face and kiss her pushing his tounge in her mouth, after he finished kissing her, she start spitting on the ground.. he looks amused at her and say.

-Dave: How about I make you ride my dick like that?

-Darla: I don't think she can, she isn't women enough. Did you see what I did there? That is how you please a man honey. Take notes.

*We both laugh. But Natasha being the disgustingly skeleton she is, ruined the moment. She glares at us and spit in Dave's face and start insulting him while she tries to get loose of his grip.

-Darla: You are disgusting.

*I say outrageous as I pull her hair and took a peace of it. Dave clean the spit from his face and slaps her with the back of his hand. Then he grabs her hard by the face and punch her. Her painful screams were music to my ears.

*Dave turns her around and bend her over while pulling at her hair. As he had her in that position, he gets closer to her face and licks it, then he whispered in her ear.

-Dave: I love this position, doggy style. I guess you love it too.. because you let a dog fuck you already.

-Darla: Watch your mouth.

*I say growling at him. He laughs and say that he is joking. I glare at him and continue with Christian.

*Dave push Natasha a bit so he can look and have access to her ass and vagina.
Seriously, I don't know what they see in her.

*What about Christian? Well he was sitting there looking at me like a lovestruck stupid. He kept touching my body and wanted to get to it once more, but the time was running out, I had like 13 more minutes left. A quicky will do then.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""
***Natasha's Pov***

*As he pushed me, I got closer to Darla and Christian. Everything was hurting, emotionally, mentally and Physically.. but I took my bracelet off and took some of the balls in my hand as they all fell down. I threw them on Darla and Christian.

*Christian was sitting there like a zombie looking at Darla, he didn't even worry about the pain the balls where causing him. I screamed his name as loud as I could. Darla scream as the balls get in contact with her skin and jump off of Christian.

*At this one of his hands fell down and briefly touched my skin.

*At that moment, Dave pull my hair even harder and grab me by the throat almost chocking me, making me dizzy.. he enters 2 fingers in my vagina, and take them out. I heard him say something about being juicy when he licks his fingers.. which was grose by the way. I didn't like the feeling of it, but as he was gonna penetrate me with his dick, I heard this loud growl.

""""""""""""""""""""""
***Christian's Pov***

*I was in some kind of trance I could see everything that was going on, but I couldn't do anything. I was in some kind of dark room and there was this little window where I could see what was going on. I saw everything that they did to my Natasha.

*I couldn't take it anymore when I saw that Dave man bending Natasha over, I let loose completely of my wolf, I didn't have control anymore, and I didn't mind lose control of my wolf because I wanted just as much as him.. to kill these people right now.

*I could feel how I was getting out of this trance. But what really made me came out of the trance truly was when my hand briefly touched Natasha's skin.

*As soon as I was free, I turned into my wolf and let out a loud menacingly growl.

*Everyone looked at me, BUT my wolf wanted one person right now, and it is that man who touched my mate, and this man was again gonna try and use his magic  on me, but before he could react, I jump on him and start ripping him apart limb by limb, I took my time to break and tear every part of his body.

*As soon as I finish with him I look around for my next prey, Darla. This time I will have no considerations towards her, I will tear her apart till there is nothing left of her.

3229 Words.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.2K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
18 0 34
For my entire life, I've been told that I'm weak and it's true. I'm an outcast in my pack. That is until one single night... everything changed. Now...
507K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1K 10 31
Alcina Grey was born into the Greyhound pack. When she turned five they were attacked by the silver moon pack and she was taken as a slave. Since tha...