The Mitchell Boys

By FightingAndSurviving

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠... More

Chapter 1
Character clear up.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 28

6.7K 307 62
By FightingAndSurviving

Shameless self-promo, go to my other story where you're voting for what kind of RH book y'all want next.
https://my.w.tt/T8MROrxFnY. Follow me two for updates 😜

Also, I'm gonna get real for a moment. You don't have to read this part of you don't want to. You can skip to the actual story.

But I just want to say that I am so thankful and grateful for all the support you guys have given. You might not know it but just you reading and voting encourage me to keep writing and keep being creative. I know this genre isn't for everyone and could be looked down upon.

But it means the world to me. When o first started writing this was a year ago and I felt so discouraged when no one read it. Months passed and no one read it. I finally quit and stopped writing for almost 6 months. Never do that! I'm serious.

Keep going even if it seems hopeless or it worth it. I am so thankful for all the views and I'll make sure to make the story better and better. Hope you enjoy!

^^^^^^

I sat in my desk, already dreading everything to come. I looked out the window, should I just jump? If I roll on the impact I should be fine.

I shook the idea out of my head. I'll get in trouble if I do, plus they might not believe me when I say, "I don't and to do, I just wanted to leave class!"

Giving up hope I laid my head on my desk. Closing my eyes, I wanted blissful sleep to take me away. "Sup girl!" Joshua said with his usual chipper attitude.

I made a sound, a mix between a groan and a moan. "Good to know, my day has been great by the way." Loren interrupted him, "you look like shit, what happened." Blunt as always.

Josh elbowed her and staged whispered, "You're not suppose to tell someone that!" Loren rolled her eyes and sat down. "Pretty sure she already knew she looked like that, but it's better to know right."

I waved my hand at them, brushing her statement off. "Don't worry, I've been made clear that I look like hot garbage." I laid my head back and stared at the ceiling.

Josh and Loren sat down in their sets and started talking. I added comments here and there but that was all.

I heard Austin's voice drifting ahead. I slowly opened my eyes and peeled through my arms. He was walking to his seat with his guy friends.

They were laughing and shoving each other. I saw him peek up and look at me. We would have my eye contact if I wasn't covering my face.

He turned his head quickly and continued his conversation. I still looked at him, why is he the only one with blonde hair? Maybe it's not natural.

My mind kept drifting off, going completely left field. The teacher clapped her hands demanding attention. I rested my arms on my desk and my head on my hands.

My attention span was incredibly short so I only got through the first sentence. "So class,"

I came back when Josh shook my shoulders. "Earth to Christian!" My body seized up. "Elo!" I yelled.

Loren slapped a hand over my mouth and bent my face down. It took all my strength not to bite her. "So here you have," she pointed at a paper.

I took the signal and gave her a thumbs up. I acted like I was doing work as Joshua whispered to me. "Are you okay? Because you didn't blink for a solid 20 minutes. That shits scary." He fakes a shiver.

I chuckled, "no I zoned out. I'm just tired." I told him. "Clearly." Loran added sarcastically. I turned to her, "glad to know you're here to add a ray of sunshine." I said equally as sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and went back to working. There was a packet of sorts in front of me. The dude in the row ahead of me but on the other side of Austin.

"Sup shorty." He smirked at me. "Sup dude that I don't know the height to." This time he smiled.

"I'm also, how's school been treating yah?" He asked me. He rested an arm against my desk. "Same as always, but instead of people talking about how poor they are. Everyone's talking about how rich they're." I smiled to myself.

"Well that's bound to happen going to this school. How was it like growing up in the ghetto?" He asked. Now I could hear condescending in his voice. I was about to be a smartass when a hand grabbed his shirt pulling him.

"Come on Fletcher, leave her alone." Austin said while fisting a handful of his shirt. Then he pulled him back. Fletcher ended slipped out of his chair and sprawled our onto the floor.

People that saw started to laugh. The ones who didn't either faked laugh or looked around curiously. The teacher rolled her eyes.

I glanced up at Austin through my eyelashes. He glanced at me then glanced away. I bit the inside of my lower lip unconsciously.

Joshua quickly drew our attention back go him. Trying to distract from what just happened. He was talking about tea that has happened. He could literally make his own drama channel because he knows everything.

Loran would add comments here and there. Just her being her usual snippy self it seems. I doodled on my paper but made sure I paid attention to Josh. Didn't want him to have a freak out.

The whole class period we just worked together. The teacher wasn't feeling well apparently so partner work. No one actually worked but who cares.

The bell rang and I threw everything into my bag without looking. I need coffee. Austin turned and shot me a look. I raised my eyebrows in question.

Something flashed in his eyes. He smirked and tapped his temple. I put my hands on the side of my head. I forgot he could read minds.

He nodded, I mouthed coffee to him. He just rolled his eyes and shook his head. I nodded my head at him. People were getting up and leaving.

So we followed, we were still silently communicating. I mouthed read my mind to him. He rolled his eyes then mouthed, "to many people thinking, hard to focus."

I nodded like I understood. We were literally in the hallway walking to our class. People were walking past and through. Joshua and Loran were beside me talking, but I was solely focused on Austin.

I smirked, wanting to seem smart I used sign language. I knew the alphabet and a few words. I started to spell in sign language to him, while trying not to run into people.

I d o n t c a r e w h a t u w a n t I m g e t t i n g c o f f e e. I smirked to myself thinking that I bested him. He smirked from the other side of the hallway. He raised his hand and started signing.

He wasn't using the alphabet but actual sign language words. My smile dropped real fast. He started laughing from what I can tell.

I signed to him, I o n l y k n o w t h e a l p h a b e t. He rolled his eyes at me, the started to spell.

U a r e n o t h a v I n g c o f f e e. I rolled my eyes and put my middle finger up. Then I pointed to the stairs next to me. He nodded and kept walking straight.

I turned to go up the stairs with Josh and Loran. They looked at me in shock. "What was that?" Josh asked. I shrugged my shoulders playing ignorance. "What do you mean?"

Loren snorted, "Yeah right. Stop playing stupid, what was with you and The Mitchell? You know they're terrible and the girls here will rip out your eyeballs and sacrifice them in some kind of occult séance praising the 'kings'." She states bluntly as she shouldered a sophomore.

Me and Josh snorted. "I saw him this morning on accident. He saw me drink like three cups of coffee and him being a ass isn't letting me have more." I told them a half truth. Josh rose and eyebrow, "Why are you letting him tell or make you do anything. Like I totally would for any of them, but that doesn't seem your style." He said honestly.

That seemed to click with me. Why was I? "You know what, I don't know why either. I'm totally buying three more cups of coffee during lunch." After the sentence left my mouth, I mentally finalized it. I'm totally doing that.

We separated to our next classes, I waved goodbye and walked to French. I went to mine and Jordan's desk and sat down. I took out my French notebook and a black pen.

I lost my pencil in my first period so I've been using this. Jordan came in, but I saw him standing at the door for a little with someone. Based on the 'someone's' knee high socks and ankle boots I'm guessing a girl.

I saw them go in there toes and long curly brown hair go over his shoulder. My eye twitched, for some reason I'm a tiny bitter irked by it.

I quickly brushed off the feeling. Jordan then turned and walked into class. I wiped the scene from my mind. Pretending I never saw it and it never happened. Blissful ignorance.

He sat down next to me quietly and started unpacking. I poked him and teasingly asked, "Who was that girl?" I wiggles my eyebrows subjectively at him like he was one of my girlfriends.

He rolled his eyes, "No one." I gave him a look saying I don't by it. The girl behind us giggled. "Of course that's his thing for the week. He's not as bad as Brian but still pretty bad." The high voice giggled again.

Jordan groaned, "Sara, could you not?" He girl behind me had strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. She has a few freckles on her cheeks and was beautiful.

"Don't let him bother you, I'm Sara." She stuck out a perfectly manicured hand. I grasped it and shook, "Chris." I could see the tiniest change in her expression. I might have not noticed it if I wasn't really good at reading people.

"Oh, cool. You're the transfer student? Wait I mean new student." She laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of her neck. I laughed it off, "yep I'm that girl." She nodded and turned back around.

I sucked my top lip into my mouth and popped it out. I turned towards Jordan, "So, hows your day been? I've been great, do you have any coffee?" My thoughts started to scatter.

He shook his head, I kept on rambling about utter nonsense. "You know I had a weird thought about a dick noodle. It's not a noodle like but a dick made out of meat balls and spaghetti." I opened my mouth to continue when Jordan rolled his eyes and interrupted me.

"What the actual fuck are you talking about? Be quite for a second please." He told me in French. It took me to register it. "Okay, but are you okay?" I asked I'm in English. When I was rambling he seemed off.

He looked at me weird then sighed then rested his face in his hand. "Why did Austin drive you this morning? And why didn't you or him tell us?" He asked warily. It seemed to be eating at him for a while.

I frowned, "He just wanted to. I didn't want bother the others so we just left. Sorry." I added sheepishly. He sighed and brushed his hand through his hair.

"To make up for it you can get me coffee." I chirped. He turned his face to look at me confused. "How would me buying you coffee make up for you leaving without telling? Making me and Cameron almost late for thinking you were hiding out in your room." He exasperated.

I shrugged my shoulders, "plus you look like shit." I quipped back, "so I've been told. That's why getting me coffee won't only be some kind of apology on my behalf but a gift to me." I smiled cheekily.

He rolled his eyes again. I heard a forced cough behind us, the one you use to get someone's attention. I turned but Jordan just glanced back.

It was Sara, she had a forced smile on her face. "Sorry, I'm just trying to pay attention and it's hard when you're heading two different things." She shot at me. She smiled but it could tell she was mad. And not about French.

"It's fine Sara, we're talking about class. You should learn French, then you could join in." He said with annoyance tickling his voice.

Sara forced another painful smile across her face, then giggle. "Okay Jordan, it's fine." She clearly wasn't happy and I could almost see the vein popping out of her forehead. I feel like she's an in the closet psycho and keeps voodo dolls under her bed.

I whispered to Jordan in French the statement. No real need to whisper it I just did because. He snorted and tried to cover it up when the teacher was looking.

He rested his head in his crossed arms on the desk. I looked forward and gnawed on my pencil eraser like a senior. I bit my lip and slowly dragged my eyes to Jordan.

He was in the same position but instead his face was facing me. My breath hitched. He was absolutely gorgeous, even if it pains me I give credit where it's due.

His black hair fell into his eyes. I expected his to turn his head once I looked but he just stared at me. I swallowed and reached my hand out. Then I brushed the hair out of his face, then quickly looked back at the board.

I covered my cheeks with my hands to hide my blush. Nope, that's a no. I can't feel a flutter from these guys. I refuse to be like all these other girls.

I didn't hear anything the teacher said. I just knew when the bell rang and quickly left.

Focus on your priorities. A job, to graduate, then get the hell out of here. Make a name for myself and leave the past behind. New me, I got this. Now I need coffee.

I quickly rushed to a vending machine that had Starbucks in it. Because you know, this is a bougie ass School.

Then I went to the cafeteria and sat down with my friends. At least I hope they are. Today Addy, Teresita and Kate we're sitting with us. "What took you so long?" Addy asked.

"Had to get coffee." Loren interjected, "Because you look like shit." I gave her a thumbs up. "So yeah." Joshua just came over and sat down.

Once he saw me all his laser eye focus went on me. "So you and the Mitchells? I'd totally tap that." He smiled cunningly. "Don't get me wrong you're totally hot Chris and I would definitely try to smash you if you weren't my friend." He said earnestly.

I smiled and shook my head at him. "It's fine, also Addy dance tryouts after school right?" She nodded, her mouth full of food. "What are we doing?" I took a sip of my coffee.

"You know dance, cardio, more dance, and a little more dance. The usual." She stated then chugged half her water. I nodded slowly looking at her eccentric display of eating.

So, for the rest of lunch I just chilled and joked with my table. We got dirty looks and I heard my name spoken by others but I'm to tired to care.

We all got up and headed to the cafe in the library. Because they have a cafe in the mother fucking library. Whatever.

They all got what they wanted but I chilled on a couch. I stared at the baby blue walls until I dozed off.

I felt a tap on my head, I tried to bat it away but it kept tapping. I slowly peeled back my eyelids to see a winged hand set a coffee on the table in front of me.

I looked at it intensely and slowly turned to see who put it there. I saw a the back of someone with black hair, rings and bracelets.

He raised his hand and saluted me before walking out the library. Still groggy I ignored it, and happily grabbed the coffee. It was a Carmel macchiato.

I happily slurped away when my friends came. "Where did you get the coffee from?" Kate asked me. I looked at all of them holding coffees or teas.

"I thought one of you guys got it for me." I said honestly. "Dude someone might have put drugs or something in there." Loren stared; the ever downer.

I waved my hand at her, brushing it off. "Did anyone owe you coffee?" Addy pointed out while taking a seat on the table.

I tapped my chin and a image of Jordan popped in my head. Nahh, he wouldn't, Would he?

Whatever, I'll ask him later. I don't want to dare right now. I'm just going to gorge on my free coffee.

The bell rang a little later and I headed to gym with Addy, Teresita, and Kate. I wonder if Cameron was as triggered by me going with Austin as Jordan?

I showered in one of the stalls. Once you're a senior in my opinion you stop carrying. The once's here are super face. They have there own separate stalls with shampoo and conditioner.

Addy and me just exited the locker room when there was a shrill scream. "You're a fucking retard! What the fuck is wrong with you! This is the reason why none likes you!"

I turned to see a huge circle of people. I tapped someone's shoulder and asked, "What's going on?" A dude turned and answered. "Lexi bumped into a freshman and it spilled her coffee all over her. Now Lexis having an aneurysm. It's hella funny."

He turned back to the "show" and held his phone up high. "You should just go fucking kill yourself. Because that's the only way you can pay for this ruined outfit! What am I going to fucking do!?! You're life isn't even worth this!"

Red hot anger burned through me after hearing that. I couldn't hear the freshman's answer but I could hear crying.

I shoved my way through the crowd, ignoring the cursing. I finally pushed through the crowd to see one of barbs groupies holding a freshman by the hair screaming at her.

Barbs shirt and blazer was wet with coffee. Sighing I randomly gave my coffee to someone, "take this." Then I walked into the middle of the circle.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked Lexi. She turned to me, her face red. "What the fuck do you want!? Get out of here street trash this has nothing to do with you!" She yelled.

She gripped the freshman's hair harder and started to aggressively shake her head. "Worthless piece of shit!" At snapped at that. I walked over and grabbed the wrist that had her hair.

"That fuck-!" She didn't have a chance to finish because I snapped it back. Not hard enough to break it but to hurt and lose her grip. She screamed as I threw her off the freshman.

"You want a fight so bad fight me. You want to threaten someone threaten me. Picking on someone smaller for an accident is unacceptable. If you want a new blazer here." I took off my blazer and through it at her.

"No one cares what you have to say. You're only a slut who managed to fuck her way here. Just like your mom." I rolled my eyes at her. "Stop acting like a fucking child. You're a senior in high school. Act like it." She screamed  at me again, trying to get a reaction.

Once she saw it wasn't working she stopped. "Then how about my fucking shirt. She owes me a new one. And it's not like you can afford anything street trash." She told me smugly.

I rolled my eyes and undid my tie. "What are you-." Her words got caught in her throat as the crowd went crazy. I took of my school shirt and threw it at her.

Then I bent down and looked her in her face. "There, now you have a fucking uniform. That was just as much money as yours."

I was wearing a tank top under my shirt, thank god. So I had a black tank top on and a weird plaid skirt. You could see my red bra peaking out if my shirt.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "You fucking slut!" She screamed at me again. I rested my hand on my forehead and shook my head. "I just can't seem to please you can I?"

Next thing I know a blond bimbo is throwing her body at me. I barely managed to dodge but I still fell. She fell next to me and tried to lung for me.

I grabbed her wrists and sat up, keeping her from getting to me. The crowd was screaming and cheering.

I couldn't hit her because I'm on probation. If they found out I "fought" someone I'll be in trouble.

I quickly threw her off me and stood up. She was about to go at me again when I heard a voice yell. "What the fuck is happening?!"

The crowd parted like the mother fucking Red Sea. In comes Brian, an angry expression on his face. What the hell did the mothers look like to have such good looking sons?

He saw my blazer and shirt discarded, Lexi lunging at me and me in a defensive stance. But somehow, as if he was god. Everyone froze. And I mean everyone, even me.

He eyes lit up and his nose flared in anger when he looked at me. "Why the dock are you dressed like that? What the fuck is going on here and if I find out anyone lies their ass is on a plater!" Lexi started to talk but he silenced her by a look.

Some boy from the crowd jumped in. "Lexi bumped into a freshman. The freshman spilt her coffee in Lexi. Lexi lost it. She came in and defended the girl. Lexi started spouting shit about her shirt. So she took off hers and gave it to her to stop her bitching." I nodded my head and gave the boy a thumbs up.

Next thing I know someone grabs my biceps and drags me out of the circle. Cameron and Ash are holding my biceps and dragging me out.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!" I tried to get them to release but it was impossible. Ash had a stormy look on his face.

"Cameron." Ash snapped. Cameron nodded and moved back to the circle. "What the hell-?" This time I was cut off when a fucking tarp fell on my.

Ash took off his shirt and put it over my head. Being impatient he forced its way down my body. Then gave me a look to put my arms through the holes.

The short was a dress on me. It almost went to my knees. But god damn. Ash was wearing a tank top but it did nothing to cover all the muscle and pure goodness of his body.

"What the fuck so you think you were doing?" He growled, then grabbed me again. Okay so we're doing the dragging again. "I was trying to be a Good Samaritan."

I couldn't see it but I could feel the eye roll. He stuck me in a hallway. "Now we're going to wait here for Brian." I quirked an eyebrow at his statement. He rolled his eyes but didn't answer.

I think I'm in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
463 2 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
36.2K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...