Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

A Beginning

2.5K 42 63
By Malkat1969

"Which one is your favorite?" I ask Ringo, cuddling up to the silk fabric on his chest.

"That one!" He says, pointing to the biggest star.

We laid on the grass outside just watching the night sky, beautifully illuminated by the moon.

The weather was perfectly warm, enough to wear a dress. Of course Ringo had on a long sleeve button-up shirt and pants because he was always cold.

"Mmm, that's a nice one." I sighed into him.

I suddenly began to feel pensive as I stared at the vastness of the atmosphere. I felt overwhelmed by it all.

Only a few days from now Ringo would be up in that sky on a plane flying to America. He would be there for a while, and I probably wouldn't see him at all. It was something I hated thinking about.

I knew that success was inevitable and he would soon be the object of many girls affections. I felt as if I could never stand a chance. Eventually he'd find some model and shack up with her, forgetting about this very moment and all of the others we've shared before.

I tasted a familiar saltyness on my cheek and my eyes began to burn. Would this moment be one of our last?

"What's the matter, love?" Ringo broke the silence, feeling the wetness through his shirt I presume.

"N-nothing. It's fine. I'm fine." I said, trying not to sound as vulnerable as I felt.

"No you're not. Tell me, what's the matter?" He asserted, lifting himself up to sit. I got up as he did and sat across from him.

Looking into his perfect blue eyes made this even more difficult.

"You're crying, my love. Please tell me, what is it?" He asked kindly, reaching his hand over to wipe my tears. I grasped onto his hand as it caressed my face, never wanting to let go.

"Ringo do you love me?" I cried softly as more tears fell.

"Absolutely my dear. What would make you think I didn't?" He asked, seeming genuinely hurt by my question.

"It's just... it's such a big world out there. There's so much to be seen, and so many people to meet and I-" I stopped, choking on my own words as my heart broke into pieces.

"Does this have to do with me going to America?" He moved closer to me, with his hand still cupping my damp cheek.

"Well, yeah. Ringo, I can't expect you to feel the same way about me once you're out there." I began, looking down so I wouldn't make eye contact with him.

"There are so many women in America who would love nothing more than to be with you. Women who are much better than I am."

Before I could say another word he kissed me, hard and with purpose. I tasted not only my own tears but now his. I held onto the back of his head with my hands and pulled him in to deepen our kiss.

Our tongues dances to the beat of an unknown tune as I slowly felt my soul reform. This kiss was everything, and that was why I had to break it.

"Ringo, I can't." I muttered, our foreheads touched and I could feel his hot breath coating my lips.

"Can't what? Can't kiss your boyfriend?" He said almost angrily. I could tell he was peeved, but what could I do?

"Listen Y/N. I understand your feelings, I really do. But I love YOU and only you. I don't care about those slags who want me in America. All I care about is this girl right in front of me. You are worth more than all of these stars in the sky. You are everything to me and I would never- do you hear me- NEVER leave you." He spoke through his tears.

I looked into his eyes, seeing the sincerity within them. As crazy as it may seem, I really did believe him. He wasn't the type to feed me lines, he always meant what he said. I knew that he really was in love with me.

"I love you too. I love you so much it terrifies me. That's why I'm so afraid of los-" he cut me off with his calloused finger, the coldness of his rings creating a satisfying sensation on my lips.

We gazed at each other for a moment and soon he was on top of me, blessing my chest with his talented lips. With every kiss I fell deeper into a trance.

"Mmmmm" I moaned into the thick air. His hands ran up and down my sides, making every curve tingle.

His right hand found its way up my dress and to my panties, and he slid them down effortlessly. His left hand toyed with my breast, sending a perfect chill down my spine.

I reached down to unbuckle his belt. When I succeeded I moved onto his pants which seemed to take forever to unbutton. Once he was completely nude from the waist down I knew it was on.

But before we got carried away our eyes met, and with that Ringo uttered a beautifully sincere "I love you."

That was it. I was putty in his hands. Every worry, every fear now faded into the abyss. All I needed was for us to be one.

With one thrust we were connected, and we moaned in unison. My heart was beating a mile a minute as his tongue explored my neck. I wrapped my legs around his hips to allow him to go deeper, which he was happy to do.

As he pumped into me, I began to cry. This time however, the tears were purely due to pleasure and joy. All that I am is here with him, in his perfect embrace.

I soaked in the smell of his smoke infused shirt as I buried my face into his shoulder. As he continued to make love to me, my body began to contract and I knew that my orgasm was on the surface.

I screamed his name as my high came rushing down to my core, releasing all of my juices onto his massively thick member.

My body went limp, and it didn't take long for him to shoot his seed deep into me.

After we finished he collapsed onto me. The deadweight was making me breathe even heavier, but I didn't even care. I cherished the feeling of his warm body on top of mine. I could stay like that forever.

A few minutes passed and he eventually rolled over beside me. I scooted over and nuzzled into his chest, just as I'd done earlier. I felt complete.

"Stand up, love." He sighed, still out of breath from the intense lovemaking.

"Okay?" I was a bit confused, but I obliged.

It took me a minute to get up. I found it difficult to stand as my legs felt like gel.

Ringo sat up on his knees and grabbed his pants that were laying by the tree. He reached into one of the pockets and retrieved a small red box.

He slipped one of his knees on the ground and propped the other up, holding the box with his right hand.

"Ringo I-"

"Shhh... I rehearsed this, let me have my moment." He laughed, clearing his throat.

"Y/N, since the moment I saw you I knew I had to make you mine. You are the funniest, smartest, most genuine woman I know. Your eyes captivate me like no other, and within them I can see my future. I have needed you since that very first day, and I will always need you. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in my eyes once again as he opened the lid to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring I'd ever seen.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" I screamed, holding my hand out so he could slip the silver band on my finger. It fit perfectly and I watched as it sparkled in the moonlight.

"But wait that's not all." He said, handing me the red box.

"Turn it over" he grinned, standing up to my level.

I did as he said and on the bottom of the box there was a piece of paper folded neatly into a square. I peeled it off and unfolded it, furrowing my brows in confusion.

It was a plane ticket.

"Will you come to America with me?"

I of course said yes, and we spent the rest of the night tangled in the sheets, excited to start our happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...