Breakthrough | MiChaeng (COMP...

Door peppersaulty

Mina Myoui, a Japanese-American National, a shy and quiet in a public type, a simple girl who belong in a fam... Meer

CHAPTER 1: HECTIC
CHAPTER 2: UNKNOWN NUMBER
CHAPTER 3: CELEBRATION
CHAPTER 4: DORKS
CHAPTER 5: SOTY
CHAPTER 6: FAMILIAR?
CHAPTER 7: Vlive
CHAPTER 8: Hunch of Truth
CHAPTER 9: Clueless and Coincidence
CHAPTER 10: Interview
CHAPTER 11: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 12: Two knows
CHAPTER 13: Confirmation
CHAPTER 14: As she sings
CHAPTER 15: Incomparable
CHAPTER 17: Only Friend
CHAPTER 18: Falsities
CHAPTER 19: She's Into You
CHAPTER 20: Doxophobia
CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 22: Knowing Them
CHAPTER 23: Aegi
CHAPTER 24: We Do Are
CHAPTER 25: Nado
CHAPTER 26: Mad at me
CHAPTER 27: Eomma
CHAPTER 28: Crowd Captures
CHAPTER 29: Namsan
CHAPTER 30: Issues
CHAPTER 31: Missing
CHAPTER 32: Stab
CHAPTER 33: Fool
CHAPTER 34: We both did
CHAPTER 35: Hit her
CHAPTER 36: Witnessed
CHAPTER 37: Definite Decision
CHAPTER 38: Stay by my side (私のそばにいる)
CHAPTER 39: From Your Back
CHAPTER 40: Into You
CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)
CHAPTER 42: Your day (Pt. 2)
CHAPTER 43: Pictures
CHAPTER 44: Thumbnail
CHAPTER 45: Hopeless
CHAPTER 46: Messages
CHAPTER 47: Fate (ENDING)
EPILOGUE: 우리 미챙

CHAPTER 16: RUMORS

4.7K 166 20
Door peppersaulty

On my way back to our dorm I smiled as I see my phone lit up showing the name of Chaeng, she's calling so I quickly answered it.

"Hey? Miss me already?" I jokingly asked.

I don't know but I can act normal if we're just talking through phone and she's not around.

"Somehow?" she answered in a questionable tone while chuckling from the other line.

"Send me a message once you're home okay?" She added.

"Yes. I will, Chaeng chaeng"

"Do you know that the star beside the star that you pointed is you?"She asked, then I realized that I compared her earlier to the star.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"Nothing. It's just that, from now on we'll always be together as friend" she seriously stated.

I smiled at her thought knowing that she also does have this kind of attitude that can capture someone's heart through words.

"I need to hang-up now, Minari. I'm driving." She said.

"Okay. Drive safely." I responsed.

As I hang up the phone call I didn't notice that I already arrived at our dorm. I paid the driver and quickly went out from the taxi then go straight to our dorm's entrance. I found out Jeongyeonnie and Momoring playing a Barbie doll like a 5 year old kids. They were so busy grooming the doll that they didn't notice that I already arrived.

"Yaaaaa! Hahahahaha the hair is burning" Jeongyeon said while laughing hard.

"Hahahahahaha. I'm sorry" Momoring said.

"Stop ironing the hair Momo. It's burning hahahaha"

Momo pouted at Jeongyeon then she saw me.

"Miguri! Finally" Momo exclaimed.

"We looked like a freaking idiot her playing with a doll to aid our boredom while waiting for you" Jeongyeon said acting as if she's so mad at me.

"I'm sorry"

"Whatever. Go rest now, Minari. We can sense that you enjoyed. We're fine with that" Jeongyeon said then smiled.

I nodded at Jeongyeon then go straight to our room. I need to take a rest now since we have a last schedule tomorrow. I opened my phone to notify Chaeng that I already arrived back at our dorm.

MN: Chaeng. I safely arrived.

I decided to change my clothes while waiting for her reply but I'm surprised to found out that there's still no reply. I lay down on my bed since I think she's probably still driving, what is important is that I sent a message informing her that I already arrived.

-----

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been already a day since I first met Minari and I still can't get over on what happened. Mina's visual is no-joke most especially when I took off her hood, I got to see more of her face, her breathtaking angelic looks makes me stare to her even more.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Are you daydreaming?" Jisoo shouted while playing the soccer ball on her feet.

"Chaeyoung! Stand up and practice! We have a bigger match by the first week of next month." Our coach shouted.

I just stand up and start practicing with my teammates. We still have a month to practice since we will be having a match against an International opponent. We are not sure yet where would it take place but one thing that I'm sure of is that we will be drown with hard practices to won against them.

As we finished the first set of our practice I decided to take a break and sit on our bench.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what are you thinking? Huh?" Somi asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just missing mom" I answered to covered up my secret about being friends with Mina

"Seriously?"

"Yep. I stayed in Seoul with mom during our break" I explained to make her believe that it is really the reason why I'm out of myself right now.

"If you say so." She said then turns her back to me to start practicing again.

I opened my phone and send mom a message since I didn't have a chance to talk to her yesterday before I leave because she's at work.

CY: Mom, I arrived safely I'm sorry if I wasn't been able to inform you yesterday.

EOMMA: That's fine, at least I knew you safely arrived.

CY: Mom, if you feel unwell again, inform us okay?

EOMMA: Yep. I'll do.

I closed the conversation with my mom then opened the one with Mina. Shoot! I remember that I just opened her message last night without even replying back. I immediately typed in a message as soon as I realized that she's probably waiting my reply since last night.

CY: Ballermina~ I'm sorry.

I think she's doing something right now that is why I'm not expecting her to reply that fast. I went back to practice and decided to just talk to her later once we're done practicing.

"Chaeyoung! Focus okay?" the coach shouted once again.

I fucking don't know what's happening with me. I'm out of mind since yesterday. Mina leaves a big impact since we met and that made me experience being puzzled up until now.

"I'm sorry, coach" I apologized since I know that I do really have a mistake and this is basically just our first practice.

"Focus! You'll just need to catch a ball that is being passed forward to you but you can't even catch it" he added.

I ignored what he said then continued practicing with my teammates.

------

Our practice went fast and here I am preparing to go home. I opened my car's door and immediately entered. I switched on the music to refresh my mind and I'm happy to hear that Twice song, Cheer up is playing. It's cheering me up but at the same time I remembered that I sang the acoustic version of that in front of Mina which is very embarrassing.

After a few minutes of driving, I finally arrived at our home. My grandma's went shopping so I just went straight to my room and lay down since I feel so exhausted with the whole day practice. I opened my phone and I was a bit disappointed that the penguin is not yet replying back. I decided to open my SNS account and as it loads up there's a trending article, it caught my attention because of the header 'TWICE Mina and GOT7's Bambam spotted hanging out together today", I opened the article and read the whole dating rumor about the only person who's making me out of my mind since yesterday. I can't explain how I should feel right now, I don't know if it's really a rumor since there is also a dispatch photo attached, Mina walking with Bambam and it's really something that can cause rumors since they are the only one spotted without even having a managers around. She's just my friend so I should be happy for her but why the hell I can't do that?

I decided to open my conversation with Dahyun and send her a message.

CY: Dahyun-ah

DH: Yes?

I thought they were busy today but I was surprised because Dahyun replied in just a matter of seconds.

CY: How are you?

DH: Are you really asking me that, Simba?

CY: Why? Am I not allowed now?

DH: Go straightforward, you idiot.

I slowly smiled at her silliness thinking that she's there to make me smile despite of how heavy am I feeling right now.

CY: Tell Mina, my new friend. Congratulations, okay?

DH: What are you saying?

CY: It seems like she's dating Bambam, right?

I'm hoping that she answers no but why would I even need that answer in the first place? Mina is straight, what are you even thinking right now Chaeyoung? She doesn't even know that I'm fucking gay.

DH: I don't know about it. We don't know if they are really dating but what I knew is that Bambam keeps on texting Mina, we don't know if Mina does reply.

CY: Aww I see. Anyway, just tell Mina that I'm congratulating her, if ever that the rumors are true. Okay?

DH: Okay. Take care always Simba. Saranghae.

CY: Yep. Love you too, dubu. I'll sleep now, I'm tired with our whole day practice.

As I sent my last message I closed my phone and put it on the side table. I don't know why I'm hurting but one thing that I wanted to do the most right now is to sleep. I'm so tired physically and resting is what I truly need. I turned on my room's speaker then play some random songs that will make me fall asleep. What I wanted to happen right now is to just be drown with music.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.7K 245 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
90.3K 3K 16
Son Chaeyoung, a famous young actor who is known for his small body and cute, sexy features... he will have to act in a romantic drama with Myoui Mi...
247K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...