It's always you (WNM BOOK 2)...

Oleh vmxnie

they said that if you waited someone you love, it will all be worth it. what happens when ceo park jimin meet... Lebih Banyak

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's Note
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Wattys
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 (Epilogue)
Extra: Chapter 1 - Making Up
Extra: Chapter 2 - Jealous Taehyung
Extra: Chapter 3 - Christmas
Extra: Chapter 4 - Jealous Jimin
Extra: Chapter 5 - Proposal
Extra: Chapter 6 - The Wedding
Extra: Chapter 7 - Honeymoon
Extra: Chapter 8 - Yeontan
Extra: Chapter 9 - Family
Extra: Last Chapter - It's Always You
Author's Note
Babysitter (New Book)

9

5.4K 335 96
Oleh vmxnie

during the ride to the restaurant, taehyung can't help but to be nervous, fiddling with his fingers.

he slowly looked at jimin who is busy driving, his eyebrows furrowed. taehyung quickly looked away when jimin turned his head at him.

"what?" jimin asked.

"h-huh?" taehyung stuttered out.

"why are you looking at me like that?" jimin asked again and taehyung blushed in embarassment.

"n-nothing" taehyung replied.

jimin's phone suddenly rang. unfortunately, his phone is infront of taehyung.

"can you pass me my phone?" jimin asked and taehyung quickly nodded, grabbing jimin's phone before handing it to him.

"yes mr. park?...we're on our way sir..." jimin said to the person on the other side of the phone.

taehyung just leaned back on the chair, looking at the window, enjoying the view beside him.

-

"mr. park!" bogum happily greeted, putting his hand out

"just call me jimin. it's confusing" jimin said, shaking his hands with bogum while chuckling.

"it's really confusing to have the same surname. anyways, i'm happy to have this business dinner with you" bogum happily said and jimin just smiled at him.

"who's this?" bogum asked, pointing beside jimin.

"oh. this is kim taehyung, my personal assistant. taehyung, this is mr. park bogum, one of my business partner" jimin introduced.

the two shaked hands with each other and jimin noticed how bogum looked at taehyung. he also noticed that they've been holding hands for too long now.

"khm, let's start?" jimin interrupted, gently pulling taehyung's hand away from bogum's grip.

"ah yes! come on, sit down" bogum instructed.

taehyung was about to sit at the chair near bogum when jimin pulled him to sit infront of bogum, pulling the chair for him.

"thank you" taehyung mumbled, fixing his skirt before sitting.

jimin pushed taehyung's chair before walking to his chair.

"so jimin, how's JMP Corporation?" bogum asked as they started to eat.

"it's good. our sales are getting up and we are expecting more companies to collaborate with us" jimin answered while bogum just nodded, listening.

the two talked more about business while taehyung took out his notebook, putting it on his lap, writing what he is hearing between the two.

he was startled when bogum called his name, making him to raise his head.

"y-yes sir?" taehyung asked.

"i heard that you are new in the jmp corporation. how is it working in there?" bogum asked.

"it's good sir. it's a little bit exhausting but i can manage sir" taehyung replied, smiling.

"that's nice to hear. how about being a personal assistant? how is jimin as a boss?" bogum asked again.

"uhm, he asked me to make his coffee and then he told me that it was bitter so i went back again to add sugar then he told me it's bitter again and i went back again, this time he told me it's too sweet" taehyung innocently said making jimin choke on his drink.

bogum just laughed while jimin still coughed, drinking lots of water. taehyung helped jimin, patting his back.

after jimin has recovered, they all went back to their food, the two discussing again about business while taehyung took notes.

"excuse me. i'll just go to the cr" bogum excused, leaving the two.

when bogum left, jimin looked at taehyung who has his head bowed.

he curiously looked at what he was doing, thinking that maybe he is texting jungkook but his eyes got confused when he saw taehyung writing something on a notebook.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked making taehyung look up at him.

"oh, i'm writing the things you discussed with mr. park bogum" taehyung replied.

"what? why?" jimin asked again, his eyebrows furrowed.

"lisa told me to take notes when i'm in a business dinner" taehyung said, going back to writing.

jimin sighed before grabbing taehyung's notebook.

"hey!" taehyung shouted, trying to grab his notebook from jimin but the older just pulled it far away from the younger.

"you eat" he seriously said. the pink haired boy just pouted, grabbing his spoon and fork.

-

"thank you for today mr. park. it was nice to have this business dinner with you" jimin said, shaking hands with bogum.

"thank you too jimin. i hope to have another business dinner with you" bogum also said.

he then turned his head to taehyung who is slighty hiding behind jimin.

"mr. kim, i also hope to see you soon" bogum said and taehyung just nodded, bowing.

"we'll be going now mr. park. take care" jimin said before going out of the restaurant, taehyung following.

when they got out, taehyung stood infront of the restaurant while jimin went to the parking lot to get his car.

taehyung was trying to look for a car that would bring him home but his eyes widened when he saw jimin's car infront of him.

jimin got out, walking to the passenger seat, opening the door.

"a-ah, i'll j-just commute" taehyung stuttered out.

"jungkook's not here to get you. you're not gonna commute with clothes like that. get in. it's already late" jimin seriously said.

taehyung just walked to the passenger seat, getting in as jimin closed the door before going to the driver's seat.

while jimin's driving, taehyung was confused why jimin knows that jungkook won't pick him up.

"how did you know that jungkook is not gonna pick me up?" taehyung asked.

"a-ah, i just knew" jimin replied, gulping.

i heard your conversation a while ago

taehyung just shrugged, leaning his head on the window.

"taehyung, wake up" a voice appeared making taehyung to open his eyes slowly.

"hmm"

"we're here" the voice said. taehyung rubbed his eyes and his eyes slowly widened when he saw a jacket wrapped on him.

he then saw jimin at the passenger side, the door opened. he slowly walked out of the car, fixing his clothes.

"go inside" jimin demanded.

"o-okay. t-thank you. s-see you t-tomorrow sir" taehyung said, waving before going in his house.

when taehyung got in, jimin went back to his car, slowly smirking before driving off.

on the other side, taehyung sighed, removing his shoes, walking to his room.

he stood behind his door when he closed it, inhaling and exhaling when he noticed something.

i forgot to give back his jacket

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

307K 20.8K 48
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- «ι don'т wanт yoυr ғaтed love, yoongι.» "But I want yours. And I am going to prove you that it isn't just fate...
9.6K 719 23
"Kim Taehyung! Kim taehyung why you always get into my fvking life" Jimin shouts at the boy was smiling after runieing his date . "park jimin park ji...
139K 5.8K 22
"I think you're like a cute, grumpy kitty cat~" "I hope not because I'm allergic to cats." A story in which Park Jimin falls for the 'cold' Min Yoong...
139K 9.9K 42
After being forced to marry a woman his parents chose for him, Park Jimin's life has been nothing but depressing until he receives a card from a str...