MaNan - This Time Forever is...

By gbowshb

A sequel to 'A Little Forever of MaNan'... MaNan... A beautiful name which is now incomplete... One don't kno... More

Part - 1
Character Sketch
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part -20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Teaser
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 28
Precap
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part -33
Part -34
Part - 35

Part - 27

4.1K 435 45
By gbowshb

Cabir(putting his hands around her shoulders): What do you think, Choti!!

Nandani: wishing we are in Ooty maybe!!

Cabir: SOON..

At the same time, Abhi hugged Nandani from back taking her off guard.. She almost bend half on front because of his unexpected sudden hug but balanced herself and turned in his embrace and let him hug her.. Abhi hugged her tightly and Nandu can hear his sniffs..

Nandu(whispered in hug): Boys don't look good while crying and Men looks ugly while crying but Grandpa's like u look pathetic while crying..

Abhi chuckled but didn't broke the hug where Nandani pats his back to calm him down..

Abhi(muttered incoherently): Man.. ik.. baccckk... sor...ry.. doll..

Nandani broke the hug and made him look at her and: Ek baar phir doll kehke dekho.. Muh todungi tumhara..

Abhi cupped her face and kissed her forehead and said: My Doll.. My baby doll...

Saying which he kissed her hairs and temple again.. Where Nandani set out her tears happily and hugged him tightly...

Hearing her subtle cries, Abhi broke the hug and cupped her face: Ab meri bhari.. Hmmmm...(thinking) Haan.. Alya looks terrible while crying.. Mukti looks horrible while crying.. Navya makes us miserable while crying... But dekho, ladies... My Doll looks cute and adorable while crying also.. Kuch toh sikho yaar.. (and he muttered) Sorry Doll..

Nandani beats him and pushed him away where he stumbled back only to see the terror ladies rounded him up for the nice beating session where his eyes widened and nodded his head in series of 'No's while walking backwards where the girls towering him up started beating him from all sides where Dhruv laughed out loud and Arya passed cushions around to the girls enjoying the drama where as Cabir sipped his juice instructing the ladies to beat harder where Abhi cried for help.. Nandani started smiling seeing whole drama came beside Dhruv started slowly laughing out loud with him hi-fing him and everyone stared at her and adored her laughing after a long time.. Abhi walks towards her where she chuckles controlling her laugh..

Abhi(holding his ears, making a puppy face): Doll apni Abhi ko maaf nahi karegi..

Nandani smiled and hugged him..

Nandani(controlling her tears): Akhri baar maaf kar rahi hoon.. Aisa phir kuch kiya na.. mein kahi chali jaungi.. Aur Kisiko bataungi bhi nahi.... (showing her forefinger threatening him)

Abhi(teasing her): Ab toh Manik aagaya na.. Tu kahi bhi jao.. (shrugging non chalantly) Mujhe kya!!

Nandani beats him hardly saying: usse bhi kheech kar lejaungi..

While Abhi defending himself and stopping her, shouting "aur nahi, already woh log bahut peet chuke hain.. Mujhse nahi hoga" and they again laughed and after sometime cupping her face and,

Abhi(lovingly): Sorry doll.. Abse mein apni doll se kabhi dur nahi jaaunga.. Chahe Kuch bhi ho.. Aur Tumhe pata hai mujhe Cabir se nafrat hogayi hai..

Cabir(hitting Abhi in his back): Abey, Maine Kya kiya!!

Abhi turned and glared at him but hugged Cabir murmuring a silent "Thank you" and Cabir very well know for what... Abhi even though was happy that Cabir was always with Nandu in Manik's absence, he kinda felt jealous seeing Cabir getting his place in Nandu's life.. But Cabir always updated Abhi almost everything except few Manik related things.. And everyone smiles seeing Abhini being their usual self and happily extended their group hug..

While Our Manik here called Sandhir and informed them about his arrival and complained about Karan for few minutes which looked like hours for sandhir and told them about all their friends and then left to take a shower to get freshen up and then came outside with track pants and a towel hanging around his neck on either of his sides, drying his hair with his bare hands only to see Nandani leisurely walking around the room smiling to herself.. Manik stilled at his place and looked at her happy peaceful face which was missing in their first meet and adored her with a graceful smile adorning his lips for a minute or so and then covered it up as he remembered he's angry with her for giving more attention to Karan in his presence, cleared his throat to get her attention where she straightened up and turned to him raising her eyebrows..

Manik(trying to sound stern): Tum yahan Kya kar rahi ho?!

Nandani(shrugging): ye toh apna ghar hai.. Mein kahi bhi jaa sakti hoon..

Manik: I meant mera room me Kya kar rahi ho?!!

Nandani: Once again this is guest room, not your room..

Manik nodded to himself and murmured: isse baat karne se aacha mein diwar pe apna sar phod doon..

And he moved to his suitcase opening and searching for some nice formal shirt when Nandu came and took out a red t shirt and threw it on his face..

Manik(gritting his teeth, removing the shirt from his face): u know what, Before and all, u were just sweeeeeeetly (dragging sweetly) irritating... But now a days, u r ANNOYingly irritating.. (stressing on annoying)

Throwing the T-shirt on the bed, stood facing her..

Nandani: Before and all matlab?!

Manik: That doesn't matter.. Why are u so irritating?! u talked well with that Karan.. Laughing and smiling all the time... (taunting her)

Nandani remembered Karan and his jokes and again smiled when Manik pulled her elbows and: Listen, Don't smile.. It's irritating me..

Nandani frowned and twisted her lips jerking his hands off her..

Nandani(pouting): Mujhe khush nahi dekhna chahthe ho tum?!

Manik(looked at her like she gone mad): seriously?!! Drama queen (muttered under his breath)

Nandani: u only said (mocking him) "Don't smile" (air quoting him)

Manik(clenching his jaws and gritting his teeth): I told u not to smile FOR him..

Nandani(adamantly): why can't I and how could I control when he makes funny jokes?!

Manik once again pulled her with her elbows: I don't know those and all and I don't want u to smile for him..

Nandani: phir kiske liye mein smile karoon?! Tum toh koi joke marte hi nahi ho.. Par Karan toh kitna funny hai.. Yahan tak ki uska proposal bhi kitna funny tha.. I mean aacha bhi tha.. Aur toh aur Mujhe toh tabhi haan bolne ka man horaha..

And her rantings are cut off in the middle with him pinning her to the near by wall making her sandwich between him and the wall and there was a soft quick peck on her lips.. Her eyes widened like saucers where she was stunned and he stood like nothing happened glaring at her making her think what the hell just happened... Everything happened in a blink so she wasn't sure whether he just pinned her to the wall in rage or really pecked her lips.. So,

Nandani(clearing her throat slightly): woh.. woh.. Kar..

And this time she was not just interrupted by a peck.. He slowly but lovingly started kissing her taking his own sweet time pulled her into him by holding her waist.. Making sure both of them remember this moment for their life time, as this was the very first time for both of them where Nandani just stood shocked and stunned at his audacity, tightly holding his towel with her hands when he decided to leave her as she's numb even to realize she needed to breathe

And took the towel from his neck and put it around her neck where she still gripped the towel for her dear life, he patting her cheeks told her in a deep hoarse voice,

Manik: Never ever think to provoke me.. I'm upgraded and this is 2.0 version.. May be even u can't handle..

Saying which he buzzed in her forehead taking the shirt she thrown on him entered inside his closet with a satisfactory never ending smile leaving a stunned Nandani behind..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
972K 51.6K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
79.5K 4.2K 34
its a manan fan fiction its story of love birds who were separated due to dire consequences . what was stored in future when they come to know that...
64.5K 3.3K 32
Hey Taraa this side and This is my first Story on my one of the favorite couple Manan please give it a try . Story Starts from the Talent hunt night...