ENTRAPMENT( Collection of Sho...

By Rahrah_thescorpio

MUST READS !!! - Short tales . I Want Her Arranged Marraige A Pimps Ways Everything That Glitters More

I Want Her ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’…
I Want Her/Beginning & End ๐Ÿ’˜.
Arranged Marriage ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฐ
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marraige
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
Everything That Glitters ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‰
Everything That Glitters๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‰
Everything that Glitters ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ’…

Everything That Glitters๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‰

51 12 1
By Rahrah_thescorpio

Towards the end of my shift I was really tired . We got our asses handed to us , being it was the weekend and all . Me and Ahli had snuck two beers from the cooler on our break . I had to get Lauren's non-stop talking self to watch my tables . For some reason Misses Chairman decided to stay later today . She'd been in that same spot for three hours . Why couldn't I get her out of my mind ? I was certain she said , what she said .

" So like I was saying . You should just take all that money and buy a boat , go travel the world . " Ahli told everyone he met to buy a boat .

" Ahli if I was rich, I'd get you a boat my brother. " I started busting out laughing . He was really a cool dude .

" You'd do that for me ? Man you're insane , but don't marry that chica.. " he was serious again . You been threw alot growing up all on your own . Thats why I always have you over out place . You are my family .

" Ahhhh!!! That's my que , I'll see you inside . "  He'd get all emotional and today wasn't one of those of those days I wanted to discuss my past . Although growing up in foster homes wasn't all that fun .

I walked down the alley and back into the building . Me and Ahli never ate in the lunchroom . We we're the only two men that worked night shift . Those thirsty bitches would tear us apart .

" Misses Chairman are you doing alright ? Did you want a refill ? "

" No that's okay dear , I'm about to head out . Could you please order me another slice of cheesecake to go . " She had finally looked up at me . She smiled and cleared her throat .

" You have a peculiar smell there . Trying out a new colonge ? "

" Yes ma'am , I'll go get your check . "

Nervous as hell she smelled alcohol . I ran to cash her check and ring the cheesecake up to go . Once placed , I ran to the bathroom with my mouthwash . I had never forgot to rinse it before .  Inside the bathroom I didn't notice one of the stalls were closed . Pouring the wash into my mouth I started gargling , spat into the sink. With my right hand I filled up with water and gargled some more . After that I threw water on my face , I was bent over . Before I could figure it out someone was behind me , with hands wrapped around my waist .

I slowly turned around thinking Kelly was pranking me . That she didn't really leave town and , we were about to finally do my fantasy before our wedding .

" Misses Chairman ? Wha, what's going on ? "  Damn what was happening right now, this old lady ?

" Shhhhhh ! Quiet just make love to me . Right here , right now . "

I was confused as hell . Being a man though I couldn't think straight , my dick got rock hard. I looked her up and down . She had curves in all the right places .

" Are you drunk off that bottle ! This must be an employee test . Woman I need this job . That's sexually harassment . "

" No none of that bullshit . Be quite and listen . This is not a tv show , this is the real world . I been coming here for year's , I think you've turned into a fine young man . I just want a taste "

" I uhhh ! I'm getting married next week . "

" Okay you're not married now , besides you really going to turn me down ? She started unbuttoning her clothes . Me thinking with my other head , sat there and watched like a jerk . She was naked before I started kissing her neck , boobs and lips . I wasn't thinking straight and it was to late to turn back now .

Her Cocoa skin felt like melting butter. She had way more ass than Kelly . Palming it I lift her up unto the sink . She was completely exposed to me . I admired her beauty. She looked even better than I imagined in my dreams . I knelt down and started to devour her sweet box . She taste like sweet nectar , and strawberries . She grabbed for my head and shove my face into her pussy . Pulling my tiny hair strings tightly , she moaned .

Kelly had taught me the right way of eating pussy . I knew I was damn good at it . She started getting loud I so covered her mouth with my hand . She was wet as fuck and I wanted to fuck the stubborness out of her .

When I stood up we both stated loosing my belt . She was like a mad women in heat . Once my pants were down we wasted no time . I turned her over so her stomach would be in on the sink . Her bubble ass was high up and I smacked it . Placing myself inside her I moaned . I have never felt anything like it . Tight and wet , she felt like a virgin . Pumping at her pussy I grabbed her waist , and slammed into her .

" Ohhhwwuuu shit , fuck me Marcus ."

" Damn , shit you got some good pussy . The fuck , shiiiiit . "

I couldn't really believe it was happening . Wondering why everytime I came into this bathroom, some women was throwing herself at me. This had to be a dream , I was going to enjoy it though . I fucked her for about another five minutes until I couldn't take it no more .

" Ahh, I'm fenna cum . You want me to come in you ? " I was just a question .

" Nigga fuck naw . " It was the first time I saw her get ghetto . It was satisfing to hear . That turned me on even more .

" Come on babe , where at then ? "

She didn't say nothing, she just popped to get knees . It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen . She put my whole dick in her mouth swallowing it plus , my cum . She licked my dick clean , I was ticklish so I had to stop her . The bitch was a undercover freak .

" Wow ! " Was all I could say . I didn't know what to say . All I could think about now was Kelly. I had just risked everything for fifteen amazing minutes of sex .

" Well , I uhhh , I'll see you next Tuesday . I'm sorry I can't do this to Kelly. She's a great girl . I'm sure you're great too but this was a mistake . I'm sorry . "

" A mistake ? I see ! Well thanks for the mistake . " She looked hurt but I couldn't figure her out completely . I felt like like shit and didn't want anyone getting hurt here .

" I didn't mean a mistake . Look I just meant I'm getting married . "

" It's okay, it's fine . Just go back out there and act normal . Go ! "

She brushed me off not wanting to discuss it any longer . Relieved I ran out of the restroom . We we're lucky no one had caught us . I was at least seven minutes late from break .

Everything was happenings so fast. I payed no attention to the fact Misses Chairman never left the restroom after me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 182 8
One-shot stories all written by me. I am taking requests! Enjoy :)
15 3 7
Collection of Short Stories by me..*Pristine Tales of Love..short stories! โœ”* โ˜… My Golden Faucet โ˜… My Candy Wife!! โ˜… She, The Rainy Reason! โ˜… Mr Whit...
65.3K 4.7K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
676 90 25
I don't believe this stupid things love is just a waste of time ....the man disclaim But the fate has another plan for him .. And in a blink of seco...