Jelena Knight

נכתב על ידי ShrazyMe

The Queen has arrived. עוד

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Instagram
Chapter 12
Jelena's Home Tour- Architectural Digest
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram- X Factor Looks
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram- X Factor Live Shows
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Instagram
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 8

420 22 2
נכתב על ידי ShrazyMe

Posted 35 minutes ago

JelenaKnight: @KnightFashion Board Meeting= Done. Date Night= Pending

756,675 likes ~ 5,798 comments

---

I didn't end up having sex with Cristiano even though the sex vixen in me wanted to. We skinny dipped as he suggested, made out and had some fun until I called it a day. I won't lie though, I did enjoy my time with him and it made think that both Michael and Lance need to step up their game. Before I put all my focus into Knight Fashion, I was such an adventurous person. I would spontaneously take holidays whenever I felt like it, I used to participate in street racing and for sometime I did some underground street fighting.

Street racing seems more like something that Lance would be down for, so I need to arrange that tonight. I won't even tell him, I will just just take him and we will participate as I normally would.

With Michael, I will most likely take him on holiday because I really want to break him in, I know that he isn't as sweet as he acts. There is another side of him that I really want to bring out, I caught a glimpse of that side when I sucked him off while he drove.

Street fighting is not something that I  would ever get back into, not because of my level of success but because it is honestly so dangerous. In one fight I ended up having 4 ribs broken which wasn't cute since I was scheduled to do a bikini shoot the very next day. Everytime I fought, I would need some kind of first aid care because that shit takes a toll on you whether you win or not. 

---

"Wow." Lance looks at me in shock. "You look sexy and I'm digging the pink hair."

"It's perfect for what we are about to do." I state as I give him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Those legs in them boots." Lance bites his lower lip as he stares at my legs so I turn around and twerk a little for him. "Damn, Jelena maybe we should just stay here."

"Nope." I grab my sunglasses and put them on. "I have a very fun night planned for us."

"You not gonna put any pants on?" He asks as he grabs me by the waist, pulling me close. "You gone let everyone see what's mine?"

I chuckle as I pull my out of his grip. "I'm not yours and besides, my vagina is covered."

We make my way out to my garage where I keep my cars hidden. I don't specifically like for everyone to see all the cars that I own especially if I street race which is why I always get a new paint job after and keep my cars hidden.

I look at Lance once more, taking in his appearance. 

He notices and does a little spin, "What do you think?"

"You look really good." I lick my lips before narrowing my eyes at his choice of accessories. "As always you have over accessorised. The chain looks good but you could have got a smaller one and I don't like the necklace. Bad choice of layering. If you are going to wearing a silver ring while wearing a gold Rolex then they shouldn't be on the same hand."

"I tried." He raises his hands in surrender and I put my hand out. "What?"

"Take your necklace off." His mouth slightly drops and he sighs as he takes it off before placing it in the palm of my hand. I fold it up nicely before placing it into his jean pockets, without creating too much of a bulge. "Perfect."

I switch the lights on to my garage and his eyes widen at the sight of all the vehicles that I have here.

"This is a goddamn car show." He comments before looking at me differently, "I've never seen this side to you."

I laugh as I lead us to my brand new Tesla that I had modified just for tonight.

"We are going in this car." I say as I unlock the car, I ignore the fascinated look on his face as I get into the driver's seat.

We make light conversation as I drive us to the place where all of this is about to go down. He doesn't know what we are doing yet and I'm making sure that he doesn't find out the location which doesn't really matter because it happens in different places.

"Why are we here?" He asks as I begin to slow down near a group of people with flashy sports car. I put my sunglasses back on before handing him a pair.

"You're an actor, change your accent and remember that accent." I give him a look as I come to a stop right infront of a young girl who looks to be about 18. "You're not Lance Gross and I'm not Jelena Knight. You call me Demi and only Demi."

"Why Demi?" He questions as he looks outside of the car.

"Because I'm a Demigod." I blankly state. "I should probably tell you that we are going street racing today."

"Oh my God." He gasps. "That's illegal, we could get caught."

I sneer at him as I rev the engine, attracting all eyes to us. "I never get caught."

A sketchy looking guy comes up to my window and I roll it down before giving him a mean look.

"I want in."

"You?" He gives me a look while letting out a short laugh. 

I open up the glove compartment and pull out seventy five thousand dollars. "That's seventy five thousand dollars, I want in."

He lets out a low whistle as he hands the money to some guy to count who quickly counts it before confirming what I said.

"Ok, sweet thang." Lance scoffs at this. "What's your name?"

"Demi." I state and his eyes widen as his mouth drops. I smirk as I press a button, my car door slides open and I step out of the Tesla.

"Who's that?" A girl shouts as a few wolf whistles sounds the place.

"Introducing the legendary street racing queen, it's DEMI FUCKING GOD!" The guy announces and the whole place goes crazy.

I laugh as I hear place their bets on me.

 "Ok, Demi." The guy looks at me with a twinkle in his eye. "I'm Gareth and I need you to drive up to the line. You know how the rest goes."

"Thank you Gareth." I pat his shoulder before getting back into my car. "You ready to have some fun."

"What kind of fun?" Lance begins grabbing onto whatever handle that he can as I drive up to the line. 

"You can get out if you want, I'm going to be driving really fast and I may end up crashing into a few things." I state as I put some gum in my mouth.

"Christ." He breathless says, then he clears his throat. "I'll stay."

"Good and bad choice." I say with a smirk as I pull my sunglasses off.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

89.1K 7.8K 35
It started when he heard her beautiful voice.
738 1 7
Charlie's sister goes on tour and she and George clicked.
301 9 9
"Please come with me and Charlie to the Uni pub tonight, it will be really fun! The band will be there" "Fine" Who would have thought that one drum...
Being Ashae. נכתב על ידי ✰

ספרות לא בדיונית

46.9K 1K 43
.