Maybe We Will: A PoddEarth Fa...

By S5M_5o

Earth was never the 'I've got a bestfriend' kind of person until he met Podd---the roommate who later on beca... More

1. Drunk Nights
2. Deffered Wishes
3. Right or Wrong
4. Meal and Judgments
5. Drunker Nights
6. Confusing Mornings
7. Dire Decisions
8. Stupid Confusion
10. Didn't List
11. Drunk Gap
12. Losing Jobs
13. Safe Night
14. Missing Drive
15. Chasing Game
16. Sand Starts
17. Un Fvcked
18. True Reminder
19. The Things
20. Holding Back
21. Top Fact
22. Dead Heaven
23. Boo Me
24. F Word
25. Some Questions
26. For Keeps
27. As I
28. Here This
29. Life Saver
30. Two Whipped
31. Questions Answered

9. Travel Finds

1.7K 124 17
By S5M_5o

Earth

It had been almost a month after that incident that got P'Podd hospitalized.

Just when I thought I could finally persuade him to go back to our shared room and picked up where we left off after his confession, he refused to come back.

After he got discharged from the clinic that night, he only went with me back to the dorm due to my persistence.

The next day, with some more of his stuff, he went back to P'Mik's place not even listening to what I had to say.

And that was the last time I saw and heard of him.

His number was on my speed dial and heaven knows how many tines I tried to call and check on him but stopped myself the last minute.

What for?

I didn't know what to say or what to tell him except that I wanted him to come back which he made clear he didn't want to anymore.

Again, I should be fine with it, but I was not.

I heaved a sigh.

I was going crazy!

"Oi, Earth!"

I craned my neck to look at Boo advancing to where I was seated at the far end of the canteen as I tried to enjoy my lunch alone.

"Boo, don't you know that it's illegal to be so loud before one p.m.?"

Boo made a face as he sat opposite me with his tray of food. It was around ten in the morning and the place wasn't that crowded yet so Boo's booming voice seared through that I felt like my ears were broken.

"Jerk! Why didn't you tell me P'Podd is gay!?!"

I furrowed my brows at Boo.

"I have so many guy friends who wanted to hit on him asking for my help but I told them he's straight so now they're mad at me calling me a liar!"

I shook my head and continued eating.

"If they really like him, they should have just went and hit on him. Why do they need to know whether he's straight or whatever, does it even matter?"

That's what I should have told P'Podd when he told me he's gay. But I was stupid and it got the better of me.

Now, I think my bestfriend hates me!

"Wait, how did you know, anyway?"

Boo gulped on his drink before he regarded me.

"I walked this engineering girl to their building and everybody there was so hyped about their current moon dating P'Podd."

I blinked at Boo.

Tol.

The new friend?

Dating P'Podd?

"Are, are you sure?"

Boo narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't act so surprised. There's a reason why you majored in photography and not acting, you're a lousy actor! You're his bestfriend, don't act as if you don't know!"

But I don't!

I almost shouted at Boo.

"We don't need to know everything about each other. Besides, we haven't seen each other for a while now. He's busy with his thesis and his internship."

I tried to sound as casual as possible but even I myself knew it wasn't the case.

"Are you guys okay?"

Boo asked.

The jerk's really perceptive.

"I'm running late! See you around brother!"

I said and made my way to the washing area not minding Boo who was shouting behind me.

"Jerk! We got class together and we still have about half an hour! Hey! Earth, you jerk!"

Ten minutes after, I was at the engineering building.

I didn't even know why I was there. Not even sure if P'Podd was there or how and what should I say if I ever saw him there.

I just learned that he had moved out of Mik's place and had  been staying in an apartment for about a week now.

I sat on one of the benches there, trying to decide what to do if ever P'Podd came around when somebody called me.

"N'Earth?"

I turned and saw P'Mik.

"P..."

I waidd and smiled at him.

"What brought you here?"

I blinked at P'Mik.

"Uhm, yeah, I, well, I was just waiting for someone."

I wasn't lying though.

"Oh, of course. A girl, right? Of course it's a girl, you can't possibly be waiting for your bestfriend since he's not here right now."

I furrowed my brows at P'Mik.

"Where's P'Podd!?!"

I might have asked a little too loudly.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? He's at Mink-ay Cove with Tol right now."

Tol.

Seriously!

Again?

"I mean, he's with Tol and some other sophomores for a subject orientation. Our professor asked Podd and I and three other seniors to do a lecture there. I was actually on my way."

To add to the long list of things I was confused about, I didn't know why I asked P'Mik if I could tag along that I was already sitting beside him on the passenger seat as we ventured on an hour drive north, leaving three more classes and my car at the parking lot at the university.

I just texted Boo to cover up for me for the day and lied about not feeling well.

I got a middle finger emoji as a reply and I knew I was saved.

"I'm surprised you didn't know about this trip."

P'Mik asked after a while.

"Yeah, uhm, P'Podd was busy so it might have slipped his mind.I was busy too and stressed out so yeah."

I saw him nodded.

"Well, you're in luck, we've scheduled the get together tonight, you can relax and kick the stress out."

I smiled.

Not really sure if I could.

Not until I could see P'Podd.

I passed out with that thought and woke up to P'Mik calling me out.

It checked on my phone and saw that it was almost twelve noon.

"Let's go. They're on annex B!"

I nodded at P'Mik and tailed him inside the training resort.

We turned to a corner and saw the Annex B sign with a bunch of people in their sports wear scramming for food.

P'Mik was already busy greeting the students while my eyes were busy tracking for someone.

It didn't take long before I saw him in a corner. I chicken wing was directed at his mouth and he was laughing I didn't know why I suddenly felt annoyed at the scene.

I walked towards where P'Podd and Tol acting as if they're the only people in the world with no concrete plan on what to do or say.

The hell!

P'Podd is supposed to be in love with me!

I stood  behind the two who were still engrossed with their feeding scene for a while already that I was too close to banging their heads.

I was annoyed.

That I knew.

And I didn't mean to but I might have made the entire hall knew too when my booming voice stopped everyone on track as I called out.

"Podd!"

A/N

Hey PoddEarth lovelies!

Yeah, I'm starting with the development because I feel very strongly that it's about time.😅

Also, this one gave me another #wattys2019 invite even if it only has 9 chapters up, so yeah, thank you and will try to finish this one within the month. ☺

I'm eyeing 20 chapters the most and planned to really stick on it. 🙏😇

Laters. 😘

S5m💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.3K 10
How about if Boboiboy have a crush on you? At the same time, Captain Kaizo also have a crush on you. On one day, you fall from a high place and almos...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.3K 310 23
What would you do if the one person who has been making your high school life a living hell suddenly become so nice to you? That's what Ted is dealin...
89.3K 4.4K 45
COMPLETED Highest rank #1 lovesick What happens when you find your partner at one time promiscuity in one of your classes---as one of your students?!?