The Insane House | billie eil...

By tcsticles

"You're so fucked up Billie." "Aren't we all fucked up in this house? Lighten up kitten." copyright 2019 @tc... More

Author Note/ Disclaimer
Prologue
"Do you know how fucked up we all are?"
"You don't deserve to be here"
"She maybe hot but doesn't make her tight."
"You need to watch how to talk to people around here."
"What the fuck did I just say?"
"Did you shower with clothes on or something?"
"A vegan? What the fuck is that?"
"It's a trap."
"You like the taste of your own blood kitten?"
not an update, please read
soon. 10-01-2019
the less she knows the better
A/N: I'm not dead...yet
She's just going to break you.

"Is that all you got pussy?"

4.5K 177 658
By tcsticles

Maya

"Don't you know I'm no good for you Maya. Why waste your time trying to break this fucking wall when you have no idea what I'm capable of." Billie paced back and forth in her room. I had no idea why I had came to her side in this moment, but something told me to. Something told me she needed me.

"Billie. I know that whatever....this is, it isn't you. I can see the real you."

"Don't you get it Maya. This is the real me. Every fucking bit of what's inside me is me, it's the darkness inside me." She took her eyes off me and looked towards the ground.

"Sometimes, it just wants to come out and play." She caught me off guard when she starts laughing. She continues to laugh like the funniest thing had just happened. The laugh at first seemed genuine, but then it turned into a sinister one.

She looks up towards me again, and when she did that feeling in my stomach goes plummeting. Her eyes became dark, it all of a sudden hit me.

I'm in fucking trouble.

"Let's play kitten." She smirks and starts walking towards me. I turn around and start running towards her door and before I could get it open Billie grabs me by both my shoulders and slams me against the wall. She grabs a forceful hold around my neck, that is when I can get a good look at her face and I can vividly see the darkness etching in her eyes. Truly. I feared what would happen.

"What's wrong kitten? I thought you liked it when I got this rough." I could feel my air getting constricted, she was cutting off my oxygen-

I shoot out of bed. I was woken up by the alarm on my phone. I was sweating bullets, yet again.

I reached over to turn off my alarm and wiped my forehead.

Ever since I had met this girl, I kept having the worse nightmares about her. Somehow, each of these nightmares I got all had one thing in common with each other.

Each time I would always say 'this isn't you' whatever this is and her eyes would get dark. It's like in each of these nightmares, she takes the form of someone that isn't herself?

I can't quite wrap my head around it.

I hadn't seen Billie since the last meeting which was almost over a week ago. She had avoided all the meetings after that. She also didn't come out of her room much, only to eat and go to the restroom. I had seen her only twice, when she was going to the restroom. I'd pass her in the hallways.

Marissa had came to her room yesterday and told her that if she had missed another meeting, she would get a strike out from having her freedom. I had overheard walking towards my room, across from hers.

That got her to come to the meetings again.

There was something Billie didn't want to say and I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. Of course I also didn't say exactly how I ended up here, but at least I gave an idea. She didn't say anything at all.

It was all a blank.

When she had left the meeting and I had watched her figure disappear, I noticed my stomach had dropped a couple feet. It was the worst feeling, and the feeling hasn't gone away since.

Today is the day that we would be able to get visitors from family members and such. You could only invite one guests per visiting day.

Robert had agreed to come see me, since I had no one else. Honestly, I wanted to see him. I missed him a lot.

I had felt bad that I wasn't thinking of him more often like I should have at this time.

I get up and I walk over to my closet to find clothing. I had decided on wearing a sundress for Robert.

It was a lavender color mid-length dress, with spaghetti straps. On the bottom of the dress, it had white embroidered flowers. I had grabbed my white flats to match. I had not worn this dress since I had gotten to the facility. I had forgotten that I even had it.

I grabbed my stuff I needed to get ready, including my clothes and headed to the restroom to get ready.

-

I walk downstairs into the the corridor towards the living room and I could already notice that one person wasn't there. Why do you care so much? Leave it be.

I walk into the living room and sit down next to Harold on the couch.

"Hey Harold."

"Well hello Maya. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well and you?"

"Great as always, and you look beautiful today. Expecting to see someone special?" Harold started wiggling his eyebrows and I punched him in the shoulder.

I laughed. "Maybe."

"Well that's good. Happy for you kid."

"What about you? Who are you seeing today?"

"My daughter. I haven't seen her in so long. Apparently she had her first baby about a month ago."

"Oh congratulations. I'm happy for you."

"First time being a grandpa. I'm really excited." He looked down towards his suit jacket and pulled out a little wallet sized picture out of his pocket. He handed it to me and the picture displayed a little baby boy. He had blue eyes and little ginger locks.

"He's so cute."

"Looks just like his grandpa too." He replied with a hint of confidence. We laughed in unison.

-

"Okay guys if you would come this way we have all the tables set up for the family. There are limited touching rules for people who have significant others. Hugging is allowed but no kissing or groping of any sort. Yes, I have made these rules clear to the visitors as well." Marissa called out the rest of the rules and led us outside in the back yard. All of the visitors waiting for us, sitting at each of of their assigned tables.

I look around and my eyes instantly catch Roberts. He has the biggest grin on his face. I smile just as big back.

He looked so handsome. It was different seeing him in anything other than an officer uniform. I think I liked him better in normal clothes, even though the uniform made him look good.

I walked up to the table that belonged to us, where Robert was already sitting. He got up from his chair and opened his arms for me to meet his embrace. I obliged his request and hugged him the tightest I could ever think. I didn't want to let go.

His shirt smelled of light cologne and body wash. I could never get used to that smell, it's always a good surprise to me.

"I missed you so much Maya." He held me so tight in his arms.

"I missed you too, so much." I never wanted this feeling to end. I lifted my head up, still in his arms. I looked up at his face and all the features I had missed. I wanted to kiss him so bad but the rules wouldn't allow it.

Before things got any farther and I'd get in trouble, I let out of his embrace and sat on the other end of our assigned table. Robert followed in pursuit.

"So how's it been so far? It looks really pretty here. I didn't think the facility had the budget." Robert asked.

"It's actually been really good. It's like living with a bunch of roommates, nothing has really went bad. Which is good."

"That's good you know-" Robert was interrupted by a forceful noise coming from behind him.

I looked towards the noise and all I had seen was Billie on top of a male figure. She had shoved him, making him fall on top of the table, breaking it.

She climbed on him and started throwing punches left and right to his face. She was taking her aggression out fully on this person. Who even was this person?

What was worse than the punches, was the words coming out of Billie's mouth.

"Fuck you Finneas! You piece of fucking shit! I'll fucking kill you!" She wouldn't stop hitting this guy, Finneas.

He couldn't even get a punch in because she never gave him a chance.

I don't know what took over my body, but something in me had to say something.

"Billie!" The words flew out of my mouth. I covered my mouth like that was the biggest mistake I could ever make. It caught her off guard, she looked up towards me. It was indeed a big mistake.

Finneas took this an an advantage and flipped her over to where he was now on top of her and start swinging at her. He was swinging punches left and right to her face, like she had done to him previously.

She starts laughing.

Why was Billie fucking laughing?

Finneas quits swinging and looks down at her. "Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"Is that all you got pussy?" She laughs again but even louder.

How is she saying that when her mouth is bleeding, and she's practically spitting up blood?

"THAT'S ENOUGH! BREAK IT UP!" Marissa comes into the backyard from the back porch.

"You sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." The guy Finneas puts his hands up in surrender and and backs up towards the exit of the estate. He walks out the back gate.

Billie stands up and wipes her bloody mouth with the back of her hand. There was also a red spot around her eye that was going to form into a bruise pretty soon. Although she looked bad, she seemed unfazed by what just happened.

"Billie are you okay?" I hear someone across from the yard. I look over to watch Rosa run over to Billie, she started trying to comfort her.

"Fuck off Rosa." She shoved her away and walked back towards the house, her figure disappearing inside without another trace. Everyone was left in shock and what just happened.

That was something else.

________________

hi guys I know this chapter is kind of short.

Please let me know what you think of the upcoming chapter and how you think the direction of this book is going.

I am wanting the next chapter to be Billie's POV about what led up to this and her take on everything, let me know what you think of that? Or if you want me to build suspense and wait for her POV?

I love you guys thank you for the overwhelming love on this book I'll see you on the next one 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 2.9K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.
24.8K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
380K 8.2K 30
you're only friends with billie eilish..right? and will you ever be free from your abusive girlfriend? this story contains mentions of sex, drugs, al...
493K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021