๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

97

2.7K 82 42
By trashtethics

Katsuki began to walk towards the direction where the other heroes are fighting other villains that serve their loyalty to Kei. He just walk their in the middle of the battlefield as if he was just taking a walk at the mall.

A man attacked him with a katana in his hand, but Katsuki stopped him by holding his face with only one hand and sent him flying by exploding his face, "Piss off, trash."

"Kacchan! Stop right now!" Katsuki clicked his tongue as soon as he heard a familiar voice ring behind him. He tilted his body around only to meet the greenette Izuku behind him.

Katsuki stuck his arms out, pointing his gauntlets at the fellow, making Izuku flinch and even take a step back, "Fuck off, Deku." he spat a threat with a hint of acrimony and haste in his voice. He wouldn't hesistate to use his quirk to anyone who attempts to stop him.

Izuku was about to say something when he and the ash blond male were interrupted by a large mountain of Ice appear from the ground, and men that appeared to be villains were shoved away by the ice. Shoto stood atop of the ice looking down on them with a blank but calm eyes, and Izuku was fascinated by how Shoto became a strong hero who mastered both his quirk, "I suggest you two talk later." Shoto suggested as he started to let his left arm engulfed by fire and started to fight villains.

And villains began to surround the duo, making them more vigilant about their surroundings. Izuku sighed as he faced Katsuki again wearing a distressed expression in his face, "I'll make a way for you towards the hideout. Go find Aizawa-sensei." Izuku sighed in defeat making the ash blond Katsuki smirk.

Izuku began generate a whitish-green electrical discharge around his entire body, "Go, I'll cover for you." he said as he began to crack his knukles.

Though Izuku demonstrated superhuman speed, immense reflexes, and durability on the level of All Might, Izuku able to properly control a big percentage of One For All's power now unlike back when he first received the One for All, using it to enhance his strength, speed, and agility. Izuku cannot even keep One For All below his current limit of 20% before, his body can be immensely damaged by the force of his movements but due to years of training, he's able now to use and bring out the full potential of his quirk.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but a smirk crept on his lips as began to walk away from the greenette, "Tch. Show off." he nurmured as he began to make his way through the chaos.

As Katsuki landed his first step inside the hideout, he was already sent flying after receiving a strong blow on his stomach. He felt that he could barf his whole stomach out and believe it when he thinks that it hurts so much. Katsuki felt his wounds that were patched up opening again, making him to wince in pain as he stumbles on the ground.

His surroundings began to spin around and it was making him dizzy. But he immediately tried to shook his head as he slowly rise himself from the ground.

"Dammit, that almost gave me a concussion." Katsuki murmured as he stood on his feet while his hands holding his temples. When his visions began to clear, he saw a nomu guarding the entrance of the hideout. But what surprises him most was that the nomu was not a normal nomu.

Katsuki swallowed the lump on his throat as he spat the nomu's name slowly, while his hands starting to emit small explosions, a vein propped in his temples and Katsuki began to gnash his teeth together out of anger as he stare at the man who shot him in the shoulders back when he and Kirishima had their mission together, standing next to the nomu who sent him flying, "Gigantomachia..."

He couldn't believe that after all this time, Kei would lay his hands on Gigantomachia, who served Shigaraki from before.

The feeling of hatred started to spur in Katsuki's heart. He was still furious about what happen to Kirishima and he wouldn't forgive Kei nor his men for what they have done—not until he destroys them all.

"I'll fucking kill you..."

"Akacchin... don't be scared, I'm here." Aoi tried to sush his brother from crying. He was forcing himself to be brave even though he is also scared himself.

Akashi's tears keep on flowing down and he was panting heavily, "I—just... I just want to...go home..." he cried. It was too scary for a bunch of 4 year old kids to be locked up inside a place without knowing where they are nor without knowing who'll save them.

Aoi wrapped his arms around Akashi to comfort him as he stare at the man who was sitting on a chair, legs crossed while grinning at them widely. He was wearing a lab coat and a surgical mask, making it impossible for them to recognize who the man was, but one thing was sure, Aoi doesn't trust the man.

"W-what do you want from us?!" Aoi gathered all his strength to ask the man, making him let out a small cackle as he stood from his seat to walk closer towards their direction.

Aoi aimed his hands towards the man and tried to manifest his quirk but there were no explosions. Making his eyes widen in shock.

The man yanked Aoi's arms towards him, making Aoi's arms around Akashi loosened, "Hi there. I'm Kei, what's your name?" he asked Aoi in a domineering and sinister tone that it even sent chills over Aoi's body and made him tremble in fear.

"L-LET HIM GO!" Akashi charged the man but he was immediately shoved away by the man named Kei, making him fall on the ground. Aoi tried to resist from the man's grip on his arms, "Akashi!!!"

"LET ME GO!" The little boy begged as he tried to reach for his brother who was on the ground, but that even made Kei laugh. Kei took his hands away from Aoi, letting him go as he crouch down, watching the two boys hug each other as they both tremble in fear.

Kei admired the two boys after watching them work together to keep themselves alive from the nomu attacking them. The kid with a lightning quirk was the only kid whom he was only interested at first but after seeing the other kid manifest an explosion quirk, Kei's interest were piqued, too.

'they can be a strong villain if they were trained well. I want them.'

Kei wondered on how would he turn these two boys into his side and not to the heroes' side. But then again, he remembered something that might convince them to come to him.

Aoi turned to the man as he glared at them but his furious expression were replaced by a confused and surprised look after seeing Kei plastering a gentle expression.

"Look, I'm sorry for taking you away from your home..." Kei started as he sat on the ground, facing the two boys. Aoi and Akashi looked at each other as their minds were clouded by many questions such as questions like why the hell are they here in the first place.

Kei smirked as soon as he noticed that acting all nice started to make the two boys vulnerable and docile. They are starting to lower their guards down and it will go well if Kei would continue the act.

"But those people who you two are staying with are the bad guys. Not me. What I did was only to save you from them..." Kei added as he acted sad as he plastered a fake sad smile at the two kids.

Akashi's eyebrows were knitted together, "WHAT ARE YOY TALKING ABOUT?! REI ISN'T A BAD GUY!!!" The little kid retaliated.

Kei smirked again, as he thought that his plans were going along smoothly. He is going to use Aoi and Akashi for his plans in the future but gaining their trusts is his important task for now. It would be such a waste if he couldn't make use of their powers, and it would be a waste to ignore that they could grow up being his weapons, an abomination to the heroes. He found a love for their powers and he planned that after he took away all humanity's powers, he will rule and stand atop of the hierarchy in which he will rule all humans.

He faced the two kids again but this time, tears are forming on his eyes and Akashi and Aoi were taken back by the man's sudden expression.

"But they are... they took my dad away from me... They're the ones who took my family away from me. They all lied to you, Akashi, Aoi. They're not the good guys that you thought they were..." he muttered.

he leaned closer to the two boys, while taking his lab coat off and letting the two kids see his arms full of scars that he received in the past. Most of the scars and burns were caused by people from the past.

The twins were left dumfounded,  confused, and heartbroken. They don't know now who to trust.

"They are evil. And I want to destroy them to stop them from causing anymore harm to helpless people like me. And I want you two to help me."

sorry for being unable to update as regularly as I did the last time. School had just started in our place recently and i really do apologize for it!

but no worries, I'm still going to update everyday or in the next following day! Thank you everyone! Have a nice day!

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
1M 38.9K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...
241K 8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
936 30 15
Crushes were hard, especially when it was your childhood friend you'd bullied for years. Bakugo should've known this. He didn't. He didn't, not tru...