Breakthrough | MiChaeng (COMP...

By peppersaulty

Mina Myoui, a Japanese-American National, a shy and quiet in a public type, a simple girl who belong in a fam... More

CHAPTER 1: HECTIC
CHAPTER 2: UNKNOWN NUMBER
CHAPTER 3: CELEBRATION
CHAPTER 4: DORKS
CHAPTER 5: SOTY
CHAPTER 6: FAMILIAR?
CHAPTER 8: Hunch of Truth
CHAPTER 9: Clueless and Coincidence
CHAPTER 10: Interview
CHAPTER 11: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 12: Two knows
CHAPTER 13: Confirmation
CHAPTER 14: As she sings
CHAPTER 15: Incomparable
CHAPTER 16: RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: Only Friend
CHAPTER 18: Falsities
CHAPTER 19: She's Into You
CHAPTER 20: Doxophobia
CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 22: Knowing Them
CHAPTER 23: Aegi
CHAPTER 24: We Do Are
CHAPTER 25: Nado
CHAPTER 26: Mad at me
CHAPTER 27: Eomma
CHAPTER 28: Crowd Captures
CHAPTER 29: Namsan
CHAPTER 30: Issues
CHAPTER 31: Missing
CHAPTER 32: Stab
CHAPTER 33: Fool
CHAPTER 34: We both did
CHAPTER 35: Hit her
CHAPTER 36: Witnessed
CHAPTER 37: Definite Decision
CHAPTER 38: Stay by my side (私のそばにいる)
CHAPTER 39: From Your Back
CHAPTER 40: Into You
CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)
CHAPTER 42: Your day (Pt. 2)
CHAPTER 43: Pictures
CHAPTER 44: Thumbnail
CHAPTER 45: Hopeless
CHAPTER 46: Messages
CHAPTER 47: Fate (ENDING)
EPILOGUE: 우리 미챙

CHAPTER 7: Vlive

5.3K 192 26
By peppersaulty

As we ended up the call I went straight to our lobby since all of my co-members are already there.

"Momo and Sana are scheduled to do a Vlive, so Mina get ready. Arasso?" Jihyo said.

"Ne." I answered.

While setting up the camera I noticed that Jeongyeon and Nayeon are seriously arguing in a very little tone. They've been best friends since trainee days so they really knew each other that much. Sometimes they do argue but not the same tension right now. I don't know if the other members have noticed but I did.

"I'll be sleeping early. Goodnight" Nayeon said then stands up.

Jeongyeon just look at her when she stands up then look away. Maybe they're fighting over a serious thing and I think this is the very first time that this happen.

"Hello" Momo waved in front of the camera

"Annyeong, everyone" Sana waved as well.

"You can do it this time Mina then after this you can go back and sleep. I know you badly wanted to sleep now." Jihyo jokingly whispered.

While Momo and Sana are reading comments they laughed as they saw me on the screen. I'm dancing like a crazy woman while walking back and forth.

"Minari! Our penguin" Momo laughed as she reads the comment

Onces and my co-members calls me penguin because of the way I walk. I don't know why sometimes I walk like a penguin, maybe because I did ballet for 11 years.

"Mina you're going wild now" another comment announced by Sana

"Minari do aegyo!" Jihyo said from behind

"Yaaaa!" I refused but then I followed Jihyo to end this consequence that they gave me.

"Mina-ya, fans are laughing at you right now" Momo stated.

"They probably think I'm crazy" I murmured

SANA'S POV

"Sana-ya, is Mina unnie drunk?" a fan asked.

I laughed at her thought of Mina being drunk because it is very far from her

"Aniyo, she's not. " I answered.

"Jeongyeon pulled a prank at her." Momo explained to Onces.

"Momo and Sana looks like a couple." I read.

"What kind of couple?" She asked with her eyes glaring at the camera.

I looked at her flirtatiously while smiling. She's really cute when she's annoyed.

"Why are you flirting?" She frankly asked.

"I'm flirting? Flirting with you? I teasingly asked her.

"Please don't get me wrong" I added.

I looked at Momo from the monitor and her face is starting to be annoyed.

"Aren't you deluding yourself too much?" I asked Momo with an insulting face.

"You shouldn't flirt with people easily like that" Momo seriously stated.

"You shouldn't fall for people who flirt with you" I argued.

"I didn't. I don't fall for people easily"

"You were telling me not to flirt with you because your heart fluttered when you saw me" I stated while laughing. I really love seeing Momo being annoyed because of me.

"I didn't tell you not to flirt with me. Don't flirt with people so easily" Momo said.

"Then what did you say?" I asked while smiling.

"Don't do it like that."

"I didn't flirt but you thought I flirted" I answered.

It all just became a huge mess. We are unendingly arguing over something related with flirting and that makes me laugh. Other members probably went to their designated room to sleep so Momo and I are the only here on our dorm's lobby, we still need to stay up for our Once's.

------

I'm looking at the screen right now reading comments while Momo is holding a plastic bag full of snacks that she bought from the mart. I tried to get one snack from her to annoy her but she took it back from my hands.

"It's mine!" I teasingly said.

"What? It's obviously mine." She answered.

I'm laughing because it seems that we're making a huge mess with our Vlive. Earlier we already argued over flirting and now we're doing it again but this time about snacks.

"This is mine!"

"It's mine. I paid for it" She answered.

"Momo-ya . What's yours is mine. What's mine is mine" I smilingly said while looking at her but she just glared at me.

"What's mine is mine. What's mine is ONCE's"

"What?" I unbelievably asked.

Momo just ignored me and speak with Once's while looking straight at camera.

"That's a lie. It's all mine. I bought these earlier" she said while looking at the snacks inside the plastic bag.

"We went at the convenience store earlier after the awarding event" she added.

We just talked about all the snacks that she bought and danced with other idols songs for about an hour. It may be a huge mess content of Vlive but it's fun and for sure Onces are having fun as well.

"Alright, Onces. We need to go. Goodnight" Momo bids goodbye in front of the camera.

"Goodnight. Saranghaeyo" I added.

"Saranghaeyo,Onces" Momo said and closed the camera.

A tiring day indeed but worth it since we won a Daesang award and it's really an honor for our song to be awarded and be recognized.

JEONGYEON'S POV

This might be a good day because we won but Nayeon and I argued earlier. I don't know why I'm so sensitive right now. We argued because she keeps annoying me. I already told her to stop since I'm not in a good mood to go along with her. I can't even sleep because I feel so guilty about what I've told her so I decided to open my phone and sent her a message. Maybe she's already sleeping so she probably won't read this up until tomorrow.

JY: Nayeon-ah, Mianhae for telling you that you are annoying and you are very immature despite you being the oldest. I didn't mean it. I'm just overly sensitive tonight.

I simply don't know what I'm thinking earlier for me to say such a very stupid thing over Nayeon. Unexpectedly, I saw my phone lit up so I immediately took it and I smiled thinking that Nayeon's still up.

NY: You are annoying not me.

I laughed at her thoughts.

JY: I know I do am. I'm really sorry Nayeon-ah.

I'm expecting her to reply but she didn't instead I saw the door slowly opening. She's really the most understanding one. I may be the one who is faulty but still she even thought of coming over.

"Yaaaa!"

Nayeon shouted while running on my direction with her arms opened.

"Psssst. They are probably sleeping now" I said while pointing onto my roommates.

Nayeon hugs me and tries to kiss my cheek.

"Nayeon-ah. Hajima" I stopped her.

"I won't forgive you if you won't let me" She threatened.

"Would you risk our friendship for just a kiss?" I teasingly asked her.

"Ne."

"Argh. Jinjja?" I unbelievably respond.

She immediately kissed my cheek then stand up.

"I'll be going to sleep now. Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I answered.

It's been both tough and worthy day for me but right now I'm at peace knowing that Nayeon and I already ended up our fight earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
60K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
69.8K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...
247K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...