Nia: Adulthood

Door yngtxc

Nia is now a freshman in college at UCLA. She has moved out of her Mother's house and into an apartment with... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 14

342 24 4
Door yngtxc

Monday, September 8, 2020

10:07 PM

The group had gotten Jameer to the hospital and she quickly got a room. She was only dilated two centimeters so it wasn't even close to pushing time.

As soon as Jameer got settled in her room, she asked the nurse for an epidural to quickly numb the pain. 

Nia gave her a back massage as she ate ice chips, the rest of the group were in the room watching tv.

"Nia?". Jameer turned to Nia.

"Hm?". Nia looked at her.

"Could you do me a favor?". Jameer asked her.

"Yeah. Anything". Nia stood to her feet.

"I need you to call Boston. And tell him I'm in labor". Jameer handed Nia her phone.

"Ok". Nia took the phone and went out into the hallway.

She dialed Boston's number and hoped he would pick up.

"Hello?". Boston answered.

"Boston? It's me, Nia. I'm calling you to let you know Jameer's in labor. She wanted me to call you". Nia explained. She really needed Boston to step up. If not during the nine months, then definitely now.

"Listen, Nia. I got a lot going for me right now. I'm playing college ball in New York. I might even get signed in a couple years. What happened between me and Jameer, it was fucked up on my part. Just tell her I'm sorry, for everything". Boston replied.

"Look, she'll be the last person to admit it but she needs you. She needs you to be there for your child. Your child needs you Boston". Nia tried to persuade him to be a good father.

There was silence on his end then the phone hung up.

"Hello? Boston? Hello?". Nia looked at the phone. 

She knew Jameer would be heartbroken at the fact that Boston knocked her up and then left their child. But, it is what it is.

Nia walked back into the room and Jameer turned to her.

"He isn't coming". Nia held Jameer's hand.

Jameer dropped her head.

"He wants you to know he's sorry. For everything. But before I could give him a piece of my mind he hung up". Nia rubbed Jameer's back.

"Thanks for trying Nia. It really means a lot". Jameer still had a hint of hurt in her voice.

Jameer's doctor, Dr. Salvoy, came back in to check to see if she had dilated anymore, she had dilated two more centimeters for a total of four centimeters. Which still meant it wasn't time to push.

"Hang in there Jameer, baby girl gone come soon". Anaya held her hand and reassured her.

"I hope so. These contractions are killer". Jameer winced as another contraction had come on.

"Imma go get chu some more ice chips". Nia stood up.

"No! Nia I need you to stay with me. Shaun can you get me more ice chips?". Jameer gripped Nia's arm.

"Uh-sure". Shaun stood and left the room.

"Actually, can everybody give me a minute to talk to Nia please". Jameer insisted.

Everybody stood up and left the room.

Nia sat in the chair that Jameer was facing.

"What's wrong babe". Nia used a tissue to wipe Jameer's eyes.

"Nia, I need you to sign the birth certificate". Jameer let out through labored breath.

"What? You want me to be baby J's other parent?". Nia felt honored that Jameer trusted her so much.

"If anything happens to me, I need to know that my baby will be taken care of. Anaya is too much of a party girl. But I know my baby will be safe in your hands". Jameer took hold of Nia's hands.

"Ok, Jameer. I will. But your gonna be fine. I promise you'll make it out of this without any problems. Ok?". Nia squeezed her hands.

"Nia, there's one more thing". Jameer's heart rate picked up.

"Yeah?". Nia looked in her eyes.

"I became friends with Trey". Jameer revealed.

Nia took a step back. She couldn't believe what she was hearing right now. 

"You and Trey? Friends? Jameer, you know everything I've been through with Trey. How long has this been going on?". Nia was in awe at the moment.

"A couple weeks". Jameer answered not looking at Nia,

"And you felt the need to be friends with him why?". Nia was really confused.

"You and Anaya are all booed up. And I'm just alone most of the time. I just needed somebody to talk to". Jameer started tearing up.

"And out of all the thousands of people on campus, you choose Trey? Trey my ex who accused me of sleeping with your ex on multiple occasions? Do you have any idea how fucked up this is?". Nia was pacing the room.

"Nia, listen I didn't want to hurt chu". Jameer tried to make eye contact as best as she could.

"I'm not hurt Jameer. I'm in a healthy relationship. I'm just disappointed. If anybody knew what I went through with Trey you and Anaya would be the top two to know. And yet you go and become friends with this dude. How would you feel if I went and found Boston in New York and we suddenly became the best of buds". Nia frowned.

"That's different. Boston left me once he found out I wasn't getting an abortion. Trey left because he thought you and Boston were hooking up. I didn't intend to become friends with him, Nia. He just kinda grew on me". Jameer defended.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now. How could you even sit here in my face and tell me y'all friends even after knowing all the shit I went through with him. I can't even look at chu right now". Nia stormed out the room and everybody else came in.

"What happened?". Anaya asked Jameer.

"I told Nia I've been talking to Trey as friends". Jameer replied sighing.

Nobody could even say anything. They were so shocked.   

Roscoe immediately ran after Nia.        

"Babe!". He yelled down the hallway to her.

As short as she was, Nia could run. Roscoe tried calling her a bunch of times until he began to get fed up.

"Nia!".  Roscoe called firmly.

She stopped but didn't turn around. From the tone in his voice, she knew he was pissed off.

He caught up to her and she turned around. Her face was red and she had tears falling down her face.

"Yo what is going on wit chu?". Roscoe took her by the arm.

Nia was silent.

"Nia what is you crying for? You still got feelings for that nigga?". Roscoe's face was contorted in anger.         

"Shut the fuck up Roscoe". Nia gritted.

"Who is you talking to right now? Don't talk to me like I'm somebody to fucking play wit, Nia. You over here crying for what? Cause the nigga talking to Jameer so what?". Roscoe fired off.

Suddenly the elevator opened and Nia got in it, Roscoe rushed in behind her.

They both were on either side of the elevator.

Roscoe looked over to Nia, who was shaking uncontrollably.  Roscoe had never seen Nia like this. He reached out and pulled her toward him. Slowly, he pulled her into a hug.

"I been there for that girl through everything. The least that she could've done was not go and fucking talk to the one person in this world that I don't fuck wit. He was my first boyfriend, my first heartbreak, now she wanna be buddy buddy wit him. Man that shit is un-fucking-believable bro". Nia vented as Roscoe just held her tightly.

Roscoe felt like an asshole for thinking that Nia still wanted Trey.

"I know baby girl I know". Roscoe rocked her back and forth.

The elevator opened to the lobby. Nia let go of him and got off the elevator. 

She went to Roscoe's car and he unlocked it. 

"Can you just take me anywhere but here please". Nia's voice was frail and cracked.

"Yeah. I got chu". Roscoe started the car and drove away from the hospital.          

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Y'all ish has hit the fan! 

-Jameer done asked Nia to be the other parent of baby J BUT then turned around and dropped the bomb about her and Trey.

-Nia done stormed out while Jameer in labor THEN her and Roscoe done had a lil quake in they relationship. 

-Anaya and Shaun is just lovely lol.

(No Shoutouts this time)

But yes y'all comment what y'all think gon happen next/ y'all opinions about this chapter:

Is Jameer gon cut Trey off?

Will Nia be able to forgive her?

Should I do a chapter based on Anaya and Shaun?

Thanks for reading I love y'all TEW much and remember to vote and comment for a shoutout.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.1K 56 54
Melanie goes on a school trip to Italy. she and her best friend Kailey are really looking forward to it. But when Kailey wants to share a room with h...
15.9K 334 26
Blake Hallows has faced more trauma in her twenty two years than most people face their entire life. Ryder Alexander transfers colleges his senior y...
2.4K 117 10
Ashley is 18 and is starting her fresh year of college with her best friends Bria, Tavon and her boyfriend Noah who's she been with since high schoo...
50.6K 2.6K 28
**Sequel to The New Kid** Elliot and Colton are still very much in love after nearly two years of being together. But it's time for Colton to go to c...