Under Her Mercy

بواسطة FangsofLust

Nina Chatterjee, an aspiring entertainment journalist, get abducted and auctioned in an underground slave mar... المزيد

Prologue
The Other World
Sold
Revelations
Revelations II
Into The Lioness's Den
Interview
Breakfast Date
The Kiss of The Devil
Dream And Reality
Reality Sucks
Love Her, Hate Her
Know Your Place
Deja Vu
Judgement Day
Photographs
Invitation
Tension
Surrender
Freedom?
Arrangements
Developments
Trouble
Nightmares
Lingering of the Past
Letting in
Children of Gods
Blood-Line
Desperation
Falling Apart
Skeletons in the Closet
Meeting
Middle Ground
Invisible Scars
Changing Equations
Presents
Date Night
The Queen's Mate
The Alphas
Impending Doom
Betrayal
Reconciliation
Goodbye
The Prophecy: Part I

Deadline

8.1K 279 142
بواسطة FangsofLust

"Please!" The girl quivered softly to the woman standing in the dark . Her naked body, tangled in between the piles of blankets, was still trembling due to the sudden blissful invasion it had faced some moments ago ! She could still feel the slickness between her legs, due to the rapture caused by the woman camouflaged in between the darkness of the room. 

She could trace the outline of the majestic woman, hidden behind the shadows of the dimly lit room. The room was not hers, but still she found it familiar ; she had been there before. Her skin could feel the sharp and unusual coldness hovering around the room ; but this time it was not threatening ; it was more of alluring. 

"Are you sure, love?" The seducing voice cooed from the darkness. She could feel the smug smirk on that woman's lips.

"Yes," the girl stuttered. "Take what's yours!" 

She could hear the woman putting down her wine glass on the table ; the rustle of her bare feet on the carpet, advancing towards her. 

Finally , she found the figure completely out of darkness. The woman with glowing crimson eyes, approaching the bed like an experienced predator. She could sense the faint outline of the ample breasts ; the forbidden paradise in between her legs from the open housecoat, carelessly draped over the regal woman's slender structure. 

A soft moan full of pleasure escaped her lips, when the long fingers started to trail through her legs. They stopped slightly in between her inner thighs, to enjoy the wetness and helplessness of hers. She heard a faint chuckle, from the figure standing beside the bed, showing her satisfaction due to it. Those fingers kept tracing her soft muscles, passing through her navel, reaching for her chest. Once reaching her breasts, those fingers started to circle her hard, erected nipples, making her snarl slightly. 

Then those teasing movements stopped. She sensed those fingers leaving her body, making her feel incomplete. 

"Are you sure?" She heard that alluring voice again ; this time it was much more serious and carnal. 

She didn't reply this time, she just removed the curls of hair from the side of her neck, to expose it completely to the woman. She voluntarily bared her neck in front of her, inviting her to her known territory. 

"Mark me!" 

Thus putting the final nail in the coffin.

The majestic woman bent over her naked frame, softly gripping her shoulders with her hands, to keep her steady and still. She could feel the two bodies blending together, as two different pairs of breasts were brushing with each-other. She could feel a pair of soft lips, showering kisses in the crook of her neck, tongue wetting a specific part of her neck to make it numb to soothe the upcoming pain. 

It was like she knew what was coming. She put her arms around the Queen's neck to pull her closer to her own body. Her nose was quietly pressed over the raven black mane of the woman, whose face was buried in her neck. 

She was preparing herself for it ; anticipating it for a long time. She was whimpering in pleasure caused by the soft kisses and the wet tongue trailing her neck. 

And then, suddenly she sensed a pair of something razor-sharp balancing on the soft skin of her neck.

Three...two...one...

They punctuated through her skin, travelling deep inside her flesh...

Nina jolted awake from the dream . She was scared out of her wits, hot, bothered and looking around for something she recognised. It took some moments, before the realisation that it was a nightmare, came crashing into her mind. Her hands were pressed against her neck, checking it continuously for any injury, to be sure that it was just a nightmare. 

She was still breathing heavily, feeling tight chested. Her t-shirt was soaked with sweat, even in the air conditioned room. She was desperately in need of some fresh air ; the gloominess of the dream was still suffocating her.

She took a look at the clock ; it was nearly two in the morning. 

---- ----

Myra

" I thought you were going to bring the kids from their grandma's house." Saranya enquired me, while pouring whiskey in the glasses. 

"Hmm," I was busy in removing the stilettos from my feet, "but they have a week long excursion from tomorrow ; so I'll pick them up directly from their school, on the coming week!" 

" Well, that's good news!" Saranya offered me a glass, " this place will be quiet and peaceful for at least another week! "

"Oh! Shut up! You are the one who miss them the most!" 

"Oh! Trust me! I hate them and also dread them like hell ! " Saranya laughed out, holding up her hands in mock surrender. 

It felt nice to see Saranya smiling from ear to ear after hearing about the kids. Nowadays, they were the only two who used to make her happy unconditionally! 

"You had left the photo album on the table in the afternoon!" Saranya informed me quietly. 

She had an odd fetish for books and arranging them carefully ! And she used to get extremely irked when one used to mistreat or misplace her books! 

"So?" I was in a mood to poke her a little.

"Nothing!" She sighed. "It's just... Nina saw it! And I told her a little about some people in those photographs!"

I was a little surprised to be honest. It was not that Nina saw it, it was more like Saranya allowed her see it! 

" Let me guess! You must have told her some half truths about some particular subjects of those photographs!" I sneered. 

She had a tendency to enlighten people by telling them only half the truth about her past! At first, I never really understood, what kind of pleasure she used to get from portraying herself as a villain in front of others! It was much later, when I actually learned about her true instincts ; she actually hated the idea of making Shaon look like a villain in her story ; so she took the role on her own shoulders! 

That day, for the first time ; I found her disturbed by the fact that someone might be thinking of her as a ruthless and power hungry monarch !

It actually pleased me. 

"It's good that you are planning to spend some time with Nina. Try to know her a little more, other then just arousing yourself by the fear and uneasiness you cause to her!" 

I only heard a groan from Saranya's side in response to my sneer.

"And I want her to rejoin her office and back to at least a part of 'normal' life by next week. Oh! And do remember to remove those guards from her door! Maybe you can think of her as your prized possession ; but she is no prisoner." 

I didn't wait for any response from Saranya ; I was too tired to argue with her anymore. I just picked up the pair of stilettos and left Saranya's chamber, while dangling the heels over my shoulder. 

I was on the way to my room when I heard a heated argument going on somewhere nearby! 

Two guards were constantly arguing with a furious Nina. 

"What's happening?" The guards were about to manhandle Nina, when I intervened.

"This slave, she is trying to escape..."

"Shut up!!! Are you this dumb?!" Nina didn't even let them finish their accusations, "I was feeling suffocated. I just asked for a couple of minutes, outside the room to have a smoke peacefully!"

"No... If you want to ; then go and smoke in your room." The guards had become nervous by then, by Nina's aggressiveness and my presence. 

"What 'No' ? What do you think huh? Is it possible to escape from this hell house of your Queen with Z plus security?" 

I was much surprised by Nina's sudden outburst and aggressiveness. But nonetheless, it impressed me! It made me even more confident that this girl was perfect for our 'diabolic' Queen! 

"Let her go!" the guards were startled by my order. "And don't follow her around. I'm here, I'll be with her!"

I noticed the pair of surprised and suspicious eyes of Nina, fixed on me. 

---- ----

Nina

"You want one?" I offered the packet of cigarette to Myra, who was standing quietly beside me ; holding a pair of stilettos in one hand, while looking at the vacant ground-floor.

"Sure. Thank you."

My words brought her attention back to me. She placed the heels on the ground to take a cigarette and lit it from my lighter. Her fingers lightly brushed with mine, for a flicker of second, it felt like something sparked inside me. 

"You were quite daring and aggressive with those guards ; I've to admit." She chuckled suddenly. 

"It's just... I was a little disturbed! I was feeling so suffocated and I only asked for some moments to catch a little air." I leaned against the railing of the passage above the staircase, "those guards started to behave like...I am going to escape from this place then and there."

"They have a tendency to suspect anyone and everyone other than Saranya." Myra laughed out, " I'll see, what can be done about them!"

At first, the sight of Myra brought back the memories about the words I heard from Saranya's mouth about her and Shaon.

Shouldn't Myra hate Saranya for killing her brother? She didn't seem like some loyal minion of Saranya! She was in fact quite vocal in front of Saranya. 

Confusing people.

Also, I was a little surprised by Myra's behaviour at that time. That 'mean-bitch' from the morning was completely gone. And also she was the only one, whom I'd seen to call Saranya by her name only, not by any titles.

And she soon turned out to be the nicest and one of the most caring people I'd met there . 

"May I know, the sudden reason of your disturbance?" Myra turned around, now leaning against the railing, "of course! If you are comfortable enough to share."

"I-I had some unsettling dreams...nightmares more precisely." I muttered. 

"Oh! Were they about some vampire feeding from you?" There was a smugness in her voice.

"How do you know? " I looked back at her, with surprise. Her mismatched eyes had grown even more darker, it was like...she wasn't very happy to know about my dreams. 

"Well, it seems like I know a couple of tricks, honey!" she laughed out, in a way to lighten up the atmosphere, " Don't worry much! Nightmares find their resources from your subconscious mind."

"Do you want some english muffins?I have some in my room. " I was about to decline when she picked up her heels and gave me a nervous grin , " Come on! I owe you an apology for the afternoon! Plus! Have them with a little honey, they have some amazing nightmare warding off powers ."

Myra's room was just as grand as Saranya's. Just her room was a little more earthly and warmer than Saranya's over the top majestic and professional room.

" Those venoms which I spit in the afternoon, were not intended to you." She informed me in a genuinely apologetic voice. 

I nodded quietly and took a muffin from the box kept on the bedside table. 

Somehow, It struck me that, Myra was actually mocking Saranya in the afternoon, not me.

I was sitting on the edge of her bed, dangling my legs, eyes looking around her fascinating room. Shelves and tables were piled up with numerous books and old manuscripts ; her half done works were scattered around the room ;some were lying on the floor, walls were full of photographs and paintings. The room was smelling of oils and paints. 

"Ah! I tend to be a bit messy," she said while scratching her head, being a little embarrassed. 

"No. It's actually looking like an artist's room." I giggled, while taking another muffin from the box.

"Then you should see it when the kids will be here."

"Your kids?" I asked her pointing at a picture kept on the bedside table. It was of her, with a girl and a boy of age around seven to eight.

"Yes!" she huffed ; rolling her eyes, "they had directly descended from hell I guess. Pain in the ass!" 

"They are cute." My eyes fell upon another picture kept beside it. It was of her, with a man sitting on sofa, with two infants on their lap. 

"My husband." She answered softly, noticing my eyes on the picture.

I didn't enquire her about anything else. Because from last night's new found information, I was pretty much sure that her husband was dead also. May be Saranya...

" Yes, he died, but wasn't killed by your mistress. He died while trying to save me from a brutal attack of some wolves. And yes, your mistress has a tendency to tell one sided stories. So, don't ever trust her words blindly." 

I looked back at her with wide eyes. I was startled. 

How did she read my mind? Am I in trouble? Was she indicating about her brother and Saranya? 

Her eyes were observing me deeply, I felt like her eyes were piercing through my soul at that moment, learning all of my secrets. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled quickly." I should leave now." I stood up to leave. 

Immediately, I found her averting her gaze from me, looking away, in discomfort, and moving aside to give me way.

She followed me to the door, and quietly open it for me.

"Have a good sleep." She mumbled with a warm smile, "And yes! Don't worry. Your dog is still alive and she is being taken care of, properly."

I was caught off guard and surprised once again. The thoughts about my dog were running in my mind for a long time ; it was just...I was afraid to ask someone about her, in fear of learning some unsettling news about her. 

"Goodnight." I greeted her back with a small smile and blinking eyes full of gratefulness and astonishment, "thanks for letting me know about her."

She was about to close her door, when she stopped, noticing me looking around. 

"Anything wrong?" she asked, raising her brows. 

"No...actually it feels strange that no guard is following me." It was the first time when I was left alone in the mansion, without anyone following me. 

"You are no prisoner." Myra shrugged, "now stop looking around and go and get some sleep. Remember, you have a date tomorrow? With an evil woman?" 

Date? It never struck me! 

I could again feel the heat of embarrassment rising on my face. I just nodded, in response to Myra's words, with a goofy smile, and left for my room immediately.

"Am I really not a prisoner? What am I?" I remember, I had asked those questions to myself several times for the next few days. 

---- ----

"You can say, It's a kind of headquarters; where records of all vampires, werewolves, witches and warlocks are kept and monitored." Saranya explained to me.

We were in a part of the ground floor ; which was looking like a workplace . Some men and women were there, working on the computers, reviewing files and ignoring the presence of us (As per their Queen's instruction. Obviously!). 

We had started our tour of the place from the morning. I was partially happy to find out that, I hadn't had to go to any 'training' that day, I thought it was over. Then Saranya came in, and during the breakfast she informed me that friday was an off day, and the training would continue again from the next day.

That morning, the first sight of Saranya, instantly brought back the weird and fearful nightmare back in my mind. I took some real efforts to keep those memories out of my mind.

Saranya was in a simple full sleeve black dress. Nonetheless, she was looking as elegant and majestic she used to look always.

Though, I found her a little different that day. She wasn't smelling like vanilla and cinnamon that day, instead a strong and strange scent was emitting from her. It was like old books and mahogany ; strange but tempting. 

After breakfast she led me out of my room and we started our journey. Her hand was constantly rested over the small of my back ; unless we were in a room full of people. Then her hands used to move away from me ; back to clasped behind her own back.

"Umm, can I ask you something?" The office like system made me a little curious.

"Anything! Today I will try to answer all of your queries!" She replied promptly, with her curious brown orbs fixed on me.

"Why do you need to keep a record of the vampires or wolves?"

"For many reasons. Mostly, to keep track of the newborns and old criminals, to keep the humans safe, and most importantly to maintain a proper order and peace!" She led me outside the office, again her hands were resting on the small of my back.

"It's actually forbidden in our world to kill any human, even the slaves without any proper reason. Abusing and draining excessive blood from humans are also considered as some of the major crimes!" She kept explaining to me, "though some of us are above all the rules. But, still we try to break the least amount of rules as much as possible."

Of course. 

We went to the hall once again. I learned that Saranya used it for rehearsals and party purposes. 

Next to the hall was a large kitchen. It actually looked like the kitchen of a five star restaurant. People were busy everywhere, cooking, washing the dishes and so on.

"As you've been informed before, if you want, you can use it anytime." Saranya informed me. 

My eyes were roaming over the place. Being brought up without a mother and a father with very poor cooking skills, I had no other options other than to be self dependent in the matter of cooking. Later, it turned into a hobby. 

I was quite intrigued by the large space, when my eyes fall on a maid opening a refrigerator, and storing some plastic bags full of red liquids in it. Blood. The refrigerator was full of blood bags. 

"I don't think I am going to visit this place anytime soon... " I turned around immediately, I could feel bile rising in my throat. 

Saranya must have understood the situation by then, she immediately led me outside. Once getting outside in the living room, I heaved a sigh of relief . If I had stayed there any longer, I would've thrown up.

After calming myself down, I looked back at Saranya. She was patiently standing by my side. Though I wasn't sure, but it seemed like there was a hint of concern in her eyes, hidden under their normal sternness. 

"I have an attached kitchen. But, because of my exceptional cooking skills, I don't use it much. You can use it freely." she told me while climbing the stairs. 

We skipped the first floor as it consisted of rooms of the inhabitants of the mansion. I learned that apart from Saranya the permanent inhabitants of the mansion are Sohini , Renee, Myra and her twins.

It the third floor, she showed me the two large dormitories, one for the male servants and another for the female servants. The rooms were mostly empty, only three - four people were there, most of them were doing choirs in different parts of the mansion. 

"They mainly do the household chores, supply us with food, and occasionally entertain us!" Saranya said to me. 

I didn't even bother to ask her about the 'sorts of entertainments' ; because I had already assumed them. 

Surprisingly, none of the servants had collars. 

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Saranya. 

"I told you! I will try to answer all of your queries today. " Saranya looked back at me. We were outside the dormitories, leaning against the railing of the balcony.

"What does this collar mean?" I was not looking at her. 

"It means you are exclusively owned by someone. Where as, the servants can be used by anyone and everyone ; of course with my permission. On the other hand, for example --- you! You are only mine!" She purred near my ear. 

I didn't know her words were more humiliating or eerily arousing. 

There were the banquet hall, that large dining room and some closed rooms on the third floor. 

"Don't you have a throne room?" I asked Saranya suddenly! She looked back at me, with an amusing smile and two furrowed brows. 

"I mean you are kinda Queen..."

"Yes, I have one." Saranya chuckled, "though it's more like an office, where meetings are conducted. Like last night's meeting was conducted here." 

She opened a room beside the banquet hall. It was a large meeting room, with a meeting table placed in the middle. At one end of the table, a large arm-chair was kept. I assumed, it was Saranya's throne. 

Soon we were out of the mansion. But she didn't lead me to the patio, instead we were in the backyard. We passed the training ground, Sarnaya still kept walking.

"So vampires don't get killed by sunlight?" I asked Saranya, while shielding my eyes from the bright sunlight, using one hand.

"Myth," she chuckled.

"So those garlic, holy water shits are also myths?" I asked curiously. 

"Hmm," Saranya nodded." Today's morning is reserved for just the tour around the mansion. This queries will be quenched in the evening!" She winked at me, before continuing walking.

I reluctantly kept my mouth shut ; storing questions for the evening.

"Such a large area! Doesn't the government or the officials of the human world suspect you?" I asked her being surprised. 

"What do you think? They don't know about us?" Saranya kept walking ; but her tone was mischievous. 

"What do you mean to say?" I was utterly surprised.

"We have our kinds in every field. Money and Power can get you anything actually. Each and every Government is faintly aware of us. They just fear us and we keep them happy and contained with money. Else, how do you think, the slave markets are being operated so smoothly? Wolves are roaming around an urban area, without being noticed? "

My head was spinning. This parallel world was far more complicated and mysterious than I had even thought. And this woman, walking before me was even more powerful, then I'd thought.

We were already out of the mansion premises, through the back gate. We were in a complex full of buildings.

"Don't tell me that these buildings are full of your people." It was getting too much for me to digest.

"Actually yes." She laughed at me while nodding. 

" A group of vampires, wolves, witches and warlocks live here. Plus these apartments serve another purpose!" Saranya continued while leading me back to the mansion premises, "we use them to camouflage ourselves in front of media. For example, today Sohini had a photoshoot for a magazine. They wanted to shoot it in her apartment. So she had one apartment in her name ; where she officially lives ; according to the media. This helps us to maintain a low-key and less suspicious life."

I was so engrossed in her words that I didn't notice that we were standing in front of the training ground. Saranya gestured me to remove my shoes and get inside.

---- ----

We were in the training ground once again. That day, it was empty, apart from us no-one was there. It instantly brought back the fresh memories of yesterday, the horrors and surprises I faced there.

Saranya's hand moved from my back to my hand, taking hold of it. She led me inside the vacant ground. The place was actually looking very calm and beautiful without those wolves. 

"I still can't believe that somehow I managed to shift, last day." I was muttering to myself, without realising that Saranya's full attention was on me, "fuck! I don't even remember how did I manage to shift!"

"Then, I must teach you to shift properly," Saranya spoke up suddenly, " because, every time, I won't be there to be the push factor for your wolf to come out." 

It was just what I was fearing. From starting I had feeling that today couldn't be so peaceful. And as I had suspected, Saranya didn't bring me here without any reason of her own.

"What? Here? Now?" I started to stammer, not being quite sure about Saranya's hidden intentions. 

"Yes. No one's here apart from us, and no one's going to be here anytime soon. So you can take your time, to shift and to be familiar with your wolf. Because, last time it struck me that, your wolf wasn't very fond of you either !" Saranya's voice was insultingly patient, in an attempt to mock me and show me who held the power in between us.

And she did that successfully. 

"Come," she ordered in a soft yet firm voice. Having no other choice left, I followed her behind one of the wooden compartments. 

"Strip and keep your clothes there." she said casually, while pointing to a small rack kept there.

"Here?" My mouth my open ajar. She was asking me strip in front of her! 

"If you want to strip in the open field, then you are free to do so! If you don't want to strip, then just remember your cloths will be torn into pieces very soon. And this time, neither I'm going to allow a wolf inside my house nor I am not going to provide you with new clothes. Which means you have to walk to the mansion, without any clothing." Saranya was surely the most menacing person, I'd met in my whole twenty three years. 

I almost thought she'd missed the most important point, when she spoke up again, " and if you are uncomfortable to strip in front of me, then for your kind information, I have already seen you naked, and hopefully in the future you will be naked around me more often. So hurry up! It's almost lunch time! " I swear, I hadn't seen such an evil smirk anywhere else, other than on Saranya's face. 

My face heated up by her words, and I could even feel the redness on my cheeks. 

"Fuck you !" I muttered quietly, before I started to strip. 

While stripping, I could feel a pair of eyes, constantly fixed on me. When I was done, I looked back at Saranya, with my arms folded in front of chest, in an attempt to hold up the remaining amount of dignity I had left.

Saranya's eyes were neither brown nor black, they were of deep crimson. I was familiar with it, I had already seen them in my dreams. Those eyes brought back the memories of the dream, making me uncomfortably tense.

"My, oh, my! Such a beauty. I can appreciate it for hours." I could hear Saranya's whispers, while her eyes were indulged in my body. As soon she met my eyes, I averted my gaze. By then,the situation had turned out to be fearful as well as strangely tempting for me.

I could hear her footsteps, she was getting close to me. 

"Close your eyes. Take deep breaths. Think about your wolf, slowly." I heard her murmurs, beside me. I felt her hands, on my shoulders. Her hypnotizing voice forced me once again to let her words guide me. 

Moments later, I started to feel it. The beast was coming out, along with the unbearable burning pain. 

"It will hurt, at first. But as soon as you'll learn to accept her, the pain will be gone..." Those were the last word I heard before I lost myself to my demon. 

When the wolf open her eyes, I found Saranya in front of me, undressing. I won't lie, it was enjoyable for both me and my wolf. When she was stark naked in front of the wolf, I sensed my wolf being restless. I could feel that she was having an urge to jump over the woman in front of her, and capture her in between her grasps. 

I was completely clueless about such urge of my wolf! It wasn't like she wanted to attack Saranya, it was more like she wanted to adore her, in her own strange way.

I was lost in my own thoughts, when I sensed the presence of another wolf beside me. By then, Saranya had shifted into her wolf form ; a large jet black wolf was standing in front of me. 

My wolf immediately cowered down before the black wolf , whimpering softly . The black wolf didn't seem to be threatening ; then why was she behaving like that? That moment, it struck me that something was wrong with my wolf's behaviour. More precisely, something strange was going on between Saranya and my wolf ; about which I was completely unaware. 

The black wolf came closer suddenly, it started to gently nibbling on my wolf's face; nuzzling up against her neck. I felt that my wolf was very content by those acts. 

I remember, the amber eyed wolf leading my wolf in the open field. They didn't do anything that day, other than quietly lying there ; on the soft grasses lazily. Occasionally, the wolves were sniffing each other, but other than that they were unimaginably quiet, silently enjoying each other's presence. 

I didn't remember properly, for how much time the wolves were there, doing nothing.

Then, suddenly the black wolf rose from the ground, and started to walk. It looked back at my wolf, for once, signalling it to follow, and my wolf did so without any question. 

They were back behind that compartment, when the black wolf shifted back into its human form. Saranya was there, again, in front of my wolf, with her glowing crimson eyes. 

Then, the strangest thing happened. Without having another thought, my wolf jumped forward. In a blink of a moment, she was over Saranya. Saranya's human frame was caged in between the large paws of my wolf, restraining her movements. 

My human mind was screaming to my wolf to retreat, not being sure about what she was up to. And obviously, the wolf ignored. 

Saranya was surprisingly relaxed by the turn of the events ; she was quietly lying naked, in between the grasps of my wolf, a sly smile was playing on her lips, like she was enjoying those moments. 

My wolf lowered her head, making me think that she was going to attack Saranya. But instead, it nuzzled up against the human form of Saranya, sniffing her hair, neck, even breasts with much enthusiasm, inhaling her smell as much as she could . Saranya's hand moved up gently around my wolf's neck, in response to her behaviour. 

Then the wolf even started to lick her face, and Saranya let her do so calmly. She was quietly enjoying the strange way to showering affection of my wolf. 

"It's enough for today. Now it's time to shift back, love. " My human subconscious actually heaved a sigh of relief , when Saranya asked the wolf to move back. 

She obliged Saranya obviously. Just like yesterday, Saranya moved near to my wolf, kneeled beside it, and started to whisper those simple words to make the wolf shift back to her human form.

This time, the pain was surprisingly less than the last day. Even after shifting back in my human form, I was in complete sense, unlike yesterday. I quietly stood up from the ground, still confused and embarrassed by my wolf's behaviour, not meeting Saranya's gaze.

"Look at me!" Saranya simply ordered me, in a hissing tone. 

I did so. It was too tempting for me to decline.

That day, for the first time, I had seen Saranya naked, with my human eyes. She was heavenly. I still fell short of words to describe the fierceness I saw in her beautiful and perfect body. I was enchanted by her beauty, the perfection of hers. It was more surreal than something mere sexual for me ; of course, for that day. Actually, no words were enough to describe what I felt in those moments. 

When my eyes finally met her, they were of dark crimson colour. Her eyes were full of amusement, arousal and uncontrollable lust. A smug smile was on her lips, like she could sense my racing heart. 

"You're beautiful," I remember, those words subconsciously rolled out of tongue, before my back hit the wooden compartment, because of a sudden thrust. Saranya's warm body was pressed over mine, and I was trapped between her and the wooden compartment, just in a second. 

"You're all mine." Saranya's voice was husky, coated with lust, it seemed like she wasn't completely in her senses. Her crimson eyes were hovering over my face, in an odd animalistic way. I could feel one of her legs forcing itself in between my thighs, ready to exploit me completely. 

She didn't waste a single moment. The next second, her lips were on mine, kissing them and trapping them in between her teeth, mercilessly, while her hands were gripping my hair roughly. In the heat of the moment, I reciprocated, kissing her back, and opening my mouth, inviting her in. She took the invitation gladly, her tongue started to explore my mouth ; one of her hands left my hair and moved to my chest. Soft moans started to escape from my lips, as her fingers started to knead my nipples. My hands were clutched to her waist, to gain support. 

I could still smell the alluring mahogany and old books on her. 

Then suddenly, her lips left my mouth and travelled to my neck. She started to kiss my neck softly, occasionally sucking and nibbling the flesh. I started to feel her canines on my skin, while her face was hidden in the crook of my neck, she was busy kissing and sucking the flesh.

Instantly, the dream snapped into my mind. The arousal that was clouding my mind, turned into sheer fear. Was she preparing to bite me? 

Panic took me over. I removed my hands from her waist, and started to push her away from me. But she was so absorbed into me, that all my attempts went futile. I started to feel her canines on my flesh more often, triggering the fear more and more.

"Stop! Stop! Please stop! Get off! " I cried out. I started to feel the taste of my tears on my lips, when she moved away from me. She was still panting heavily, being not sure about what happened suddenly. 

I could hear her growling angrily, when I looked at her. At first, I noticed the mix of surprise and anger of rejection in her crimson eyes, causing me to dread her even more. Then, she closed her eyes. She was breathing heavily, in an attempt to calm herself down. Moments later, when she opened her eyes again, they were back to brown. The calm and composed Saranya was back.

"Dress up. We are going back to the mansion. Clean yourself and them meet me for lunch. In my room." That's all she said, before the uncomfortable silence took over in between us. 

We quietly walked back to the mansion, not a single word was exchanged in between us. My room came before hers. The guards opened the door for me and I quietly went inside. 

I took the time to clean myself up. To be honest, I was afraid of facing Saranya again. It struck me that, she hadn't taken the rejection very lightly. There would be consequences. I was already confused enough by my wolf's behaviour, moreover the heated encounter between Saranya and me, just increased the weight of tensions on my shoulders. 

In one hand, she was so enchanting to me. I was enjoying her affection thoroughly, until she started to nibble my neck. The fear of being bitten was so raw, that in a flash, it converted lust into fear.

In the back of mind, now and then, I was even feeling a little guilty. The sudden pain and anger I saw in Saranya's eyes started to make me feel a strange guilt. I didn't know why, but I was very much affected and greatly concerned about Saranya and her feelings.

Lunch was a quiet event. Saranya's behaviour around me, was completely denying the encounter between us. I was quietly having my own lunch and she was busy with her phone. The only thing which was unusual, was her a little excessive indifference towards me. 

Which, I assumed, was her passive aggression. But, it seemed a little unusual to me, an aggressive woman such as Saranya showing passive aggression. Even another kind of guilt started to build up inside me, subconsciously! 

My lunch was almost over, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," ordered Saranya, without looking up.

A boy, whom I'd seen earlier in the servant's quarters came inside. He bowed in front of Saranya, when she looked up.

Noticing the boy, her brown eyes started to shine menacingly. 

"Wait for me, on the floor. I will be joining you, shortly." She ordered the boy quickly before shifting her attention to me.

"Are you done?" She questioned me with a smirk. 

I nodded immediately. 

"Very well. Then go to your room, and have some rest." Her eyes were back on the boy, who was quietly kneeling on the carpet beside her bed, " I'm a little hungry. So I'll have my lunch and something more right now. I'll meet you in the evening, to answer your remaining curiosities." 

I noticed a pool of lust again clustering around her pupils.

I immediately got up and left her room. I didn't know why, but the fact that as well as drinking his blood, Saranya would be fucking that boy, heavily unsettled me.

I could feel a stinging pain, rising in my chest.

---- ----

When Myra and Renee entered Saranya's room, Saranya was busy licking the wound on the neck of the boy, to ease the pain and stop the blood flow. 

"Are you alright?" She asked the boy.

After getting a nod from the boy, she instructed him to leave. Saranya went to the washroom to clean the blood from her own face. 

Lunch can be a messy thing! 

Renee was sniffing the air suspiciously, when Myra looked back at her, with raised brows. 

"She is smelling different. Someone's smell is on her." Renee murmured in Myra's ear.

"I can still hear you." Saranya sneered at them blatantly, after getting out of the washroom. 

"Why are you guys here?" She asked them, while moving towards them.

Myra didn't waste a single moment, immediately she took the hold of one of Sarnaya's hands. 

Saranya was caught off guard. Though she untangled her hand from Myra's grip immediately, it was too late.

Myra's eyes were shining brightly. 

" The Saranya Roy Chowdhury, has been rejected by a packless slave wolf." She looked back at Renee with a smug smile. " And in anger, to make that wolf jealous, she pretended in front of her that, she was about to have sex with another slave. But in reality, she just drank from that slave and left him. Because, each and every man and woman has become too ordinary and mundane to her. Her mind and body are only craving for a certain wolf."

Saranya was quietly listening to Myra. She was actually speaking the truth. 

"So what will you do now Saranya?" Myra challenged her, " will you forcefully take her?"

"Three days. Within three days, she will be here, kneeling on the floor, beside my bed. She will be begging me to fuck her." Saranya looked back at Myra with her burning black pupils, "It's a challenge! And if I succeed, none of you will interfere again in between me and Nina."

"And what if you lose?" Myra asked curiously. 

"I will set Nina free. She will be free to stay here or leave this place, have her old peaceful life, without any kind of interruptions."

"Fair deal!" Myra answered, while lighting a cigarette. 

---- ----

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

159K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
366K 12K 39
Werewolves are humans that can shift into wolves. Vampires are people who drinks fresh blood. Witches are humans who cast spells and magic. But what...
28.8K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...
367K 19.5K 71
~Alpha Awards 2023 Winner~ Wattpad official Werewolf page Visena Sage knows two things for sure. Her name, and that she's part Faery. After waking...