It Started With A Dare? | Sab...

By merrybathtub

Her name, Sabrina Carpenter. His name, Bradley Steven Perry. How did they happen? This all started from an en... More

It Started With A Dare
Chapter 1, The Last Day
Chapter 2, The Neighbors and Corey
Chapter 3, Making New Friends
Chapter 4, Planning
Chapter 5, The Mall
Chapter 6, The Movies?
Chapter 7, Audition Day
Chapter 8, The Plan is in Session
Chapter 9, The End
Chapter 10, We Almost Kissed?
Chapter 11, First Day of an 'Actress'
Chapter 12, Special Day?
Chapter 13, Role of What?
Chapter 14, Caitlyn's Day
Chapter 15, Something Unexpected
Chapter 16, He did What?
Chapter 17, Mom Decisions
Chapter 18, Street Shopping & Dates Part 1
Chapter 19, Street Shopping & Dates Part 2
Chapter 20, Rowan's OTP
Chapter 22, Even More Drama
Chapter 23, Our Relationship
Chapter 24, Awkward Situations
Chapter 25, Break Ups
Chapter 26, The Game That Changed Everything
Chapter 27, Reyton or Seyton?
Chapter 28, Ice Skating
Chapter 29, Asked Out
Chapter 30, Goodbyes
Thank You + Sequel Info.

Chapter 21, Heart Breaks & Drama

7.5K 104 160
By merrybathtub

Sabrina's POV.

From what I saw yesterday, it seems as if Cameron has a crush! He was all happy and joyful yesterday. Bradley and I almost kissed again. But we now know that we are only and forever be just friends.

Andy keeps on looking at me. We keep on having short eye contact moments. It's getting kinda awkward between us.

Most people think of their lives as a movie, or a story in a better word. There's always a down point in pretty much everything of course.

"Hey I think I gotta go home to get ready, see ya at the party though?" Rowan said going towards the kitchen.

"Yeah," I smiled following her to the door.

"Bye Sab."

"Bye Rowboat." I like that we have new nicknames for each other.

Everything was pure silence at this moment. Great huh?

"Are you guys coming to the party too?" Hopefully it isn't as quiet now.

"Yeah, well I am." Hailey said.

"And you Andy?"

"Sure I'll go." He said.

"I'm gonna go get ready," Hailey ran into the room. I think they're leaving tomorrow or the next day.

"I'm gonna go with her." Andy followed.

My phone got a new notification, a text message I think. Ugh but I had to clean up my mess right now.

Wait... It was Bradley what could he possibly want now. Not that I didn't wanna talk to him. I just had work I had to do right now.

Bradley: Hey :)
Me: Hi :)
Bradley: You're going to the party right?
Me: Of course, we all agreed on going didn't we?
Bradley: Oh yeah huh.
Me: Duh.
Bradley: I need to tell you something.
Me: What is it.

He called my phone and I answered it.

Me: Why'd you call?
Bradley: I couldn't do this through text.
Me: Yet you're able to tell me through call Brads.
Bradley: Yes. No. Yes.
Me: Bradley you're really getting me confused here.
Bradley: You're right.
Me: Duh.
Bradley: I can't do this through here.
Me: What'd you mean are you gonna go back to texting.

I went to the kitchen and slide the door open taking a step out.

"What are you doing." I asked.

"Something I should've done a long time ago." He said. This was just more confusing than ever. "I've never experienced anything like this, and I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I don't want this friendship."

The end of another friendship, that's just what I needed now. Awesome.

"Oh. I see, goodbye Bradley." I said already starting to walk back inside.

"Wait... What?" He made a confused face.

"I thought you said you didn't want to be my friend anymore."

"I wanna be more than just friends." He said.

"Oh..."

"You don't feel the same way do you." Dude.

"Bradley, you'll have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." I put my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist and twirled me. We hugged for around half a minute.

"So. Are we officially dating?" He asked. I interlocked my hand with his and smiled at him.

--------

Rowan's POV.

I heard a knocking on the door, I quickly rushed over to the door.

"Hi." It was Cameron. Yay.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey Rowan I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure what is it." I asked.

"I really like you and before you reject me, all I wanted was to ask you, was if you can save me a dance at the party?" He said. I don't wanna be rude so I had to say yes.

"Sure Cam," I said.

"Thanks," he said smiling and quickly ran off.

That was mysterious, and odd, but I think I liked it. I don't like Cameron that way though.

Sabrina's POV.

I quickly got ready for the party. I showered fast and changed into some random dress I had chosen, it was nice though. It had a mixture of three different colors, white, blue, and light green. I got some sandals to finish off the look, somehow my hair wasn't much of a problem.

I walked out of the bathroom to my room. Andy and Hailey were just using their phones, meh.

"Wow that was fast," Hailey said.

"Finally the princess has arrived." Andy was being cute again.

"If I'm a princess than what is Hailey?" I asked.

"Princess 2?" He laughed.

"Idiot." Hailey said.

"Why thank you for the - hey!"

"Welcome!" Hailey smiled.

--------

I called Bradley to come pick me up, Pey already came to pick up Andy and Hailey.

It's been around 5 to 10 minutes since I called him. He should be here, he doesn't really live that far.

I crossed my arms and sat on one of the stairs with my head down. It was sorta cold too.

"Sabrina."

"Huh?" I said putting my head up. Oh it was Bradley hah. "How long have you been here?"

"Not long," he paused. "Sabrina. Did you just say yes because you felt s-" I interrupted once more.

"Bradley, why would you think that, I haven't told you have I?" Aww.

"No..." he said confused.

"I've liked you for a long time, I just thought it wouldn't be right, since I was dating Jake and you were dating Ryan, and well I always thought you and I would never be together."

"Same I guess," he said. "I would think of you every minute of every day."

"Quit joking," I pushed him to the side with my shoulder.

"I'm not, I'm serious, as much as I tried to forget about you, I couldn't, but that's good because we would've never been together right now."

--------

We finally walked inside.

"Be right back, I'm gonna go look for Jake," Bradley said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go look for Rowan."

There were stairs right after you walk inside, maybe she's upstairs. I went up the stairs, nope I was wrong she wasn't upstairs.

I went to what looked like a girl room, to the right of the room there were some stairs going down. Boy this house is way bigger than I thought.

I was going down the stairs using my phone. Where the heck is Rowan.

I don't know how but I stumbled on the stairs, and the next thing I knew, I fell on someone. It wouldn't hurt me, it'd hurt the person who saved my fall.

I put my head up, then I noticed it was a guy, I quickly got up this was so awkward now.

"I am so sorry!" I helped him up.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled.

We made eye contact for the first time. It had this sort of feeling, I couldn't explain. It felt like the beginning of a new friendship in a way.

"Sabrina come meet my- oh so I see you've already met," Spencer walked up to us.

His friend, I had to admit he was really cute, but I like Bradley, and I guess we could say we're dating now...

"This is my friend," Spencer said pushing the guy forward.

"Peyton." He said.

"Sabrina." Now we were just staring at each other. It felt weird and awkward, but real again.

"Well I'm gonna go pick up Izz, I'll be back," Spencer left out the door. Aww he called her Izz again!

"Wanna get something to drink?" Random.

"Sure." I said.

"C'mon." He somehow grabbed me by the hand, yes I was blushing like crazy right now. But I can't just start dating Bradley and hold some other guy's hand.

He pointed at some lemonade, I just nodded any drink would pretty much be fine.

"Wow Peyton you have a pretty big house."

"Yeah, I guess so," he said.

"How often do you have a party?" I asked.

"Not that often actually."

"Well I heard this one was gonna be a pretty big party, some people say your parties are legendary." True words from the other Peyton.

"Doubt it," he said chuckling.

I'm starting to like this guy, he seems pretty nice.

Bradley's POV.

Wow I still couldn't find Jake. But I found Cameron, he seemed all happy right now.

"What's up with you goo-goo eyes."

"Psht nothing, why would you call me that," Cameron said. He was trying to hide something obviously." So are you and Sabrina finally dating?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"It was about time." Sheesh.

"What'd you mean?" I asked.

"She obviously liked you, and you obviously liked her," he continued.

"How would you know?"

"I don't know, probably because you and her would ALWAYS have moments," not always but...

"You think so?"

"Duh. I know so." He stated.

"What about you and Rowan? HUH?" I win.

"I wish, but hey I scored a dance with her," he said.

"Good for you."

"Hey don't you think it's time you kissed Sabrina already?"

"I don't know. I barely asked her out today." I said.

"That's enough time for me." Well he is Cameron. "I'll help you!"

"Exactly how?" I asked.

"Operation Sabrina's first kiss!" Cameron said.

"Are you serious," I chuckled.

"Yeah! It can work!"

"Care to explain?"

"A lot of girls get their first kiss in a slow dance! I'll ask the DJ to put a song once you're ready of course." He looked up at the sky.

"You know what, that actually makes sense for once!" More like he makes sense for once.

"Duh, I'm a genius."

"I think that could actually work," I said. Jake came in holding Taylor's hand for some reason. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Wait, are you and Taylor a thing?" Cam asked.

"Yeah... Now we are." Jake hugged her.

"What about the dare?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter to me anymore." I like this new Jake.

"I'm gonna go talk to Kyla, catch ya later Jake," Taylor left.

"I ship it!" Cameron said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tay and Jake." Yet Cameron and Taylor dated haha.

"You and Sabrina liked each other from the start." Jake paused. "You already won."

"How I haven't even m-" I was interrupted by Mr. Boyce.

"You've won her heart." Cameron said.

"I'm perfectly happy with Taylor, and Spencer's with Izzy, and Cameron, he's an idiot." Jake smiled.

"Hey!" Cameron said.

"He's crushing." I corrected him.

"Really! Finally."

"How could I have won, if I haven't-" I got interrupted again.

"Everyone likes someone else now, we thought we should give up since she likes you obviously," Cam said.

"Oh."

"She's all yours." Jake said. Why did they make it seem like she was a toy.

"She broke up with me yesterday," Jake concluded.

"Hah! She dumped you," Cameron laughed.

"Yeah..." So I won? Okay...

Sabrina's POV.

Peyton's so stupid. Oh my god, he's trying to make me laugh, by telling me stupid jokes.

"Okay here's another." He said.

"I bet it'll still not make me laugh." I said.

"What's white and can't fly?" He asked. "A refrigerator!"

"Really."

"Yup." He smiled.

"You come up with the world's dumbest jokes I bet." Peyton and I are becoming good friends. I wonder where's Rowan I haven't seen her yet. "I'm gonna go look for my friend, see ya later?"

"Definitely." I blushed and went my own way to search for Rowan.

Spencer's POV.

"We're back," I walked inside while I was holding Izzy's hand. Peyton was sitting on the couch.

"Isabella?" He stood up from his seat.

"Peyton!" Izzy ran to hug him.

"I haven't seen you in forever," Peyton said.

"I missed you," Izzy was surely pleased.

"I missed you too, ever since you left, things changed, I got transferred here."

"My parents are moving here soon," she said.

"Ehem." I said.

"Oh sorry." Izzy barely let go of the hug!

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked.

"We were neighbors." Peyton replied.

"So, you guys are just friends okay good." I said.

YES, I was jealous, but still why would she run off to hug him?

"Well, we sort of dated when we were younger." Izzy blushed a bit. How mad do you think I am now.

"Oh okay," I paused. "Wait wait wait wait wait, so my girlfriend, is friends with my best friend, and they used to date?"

"Yeah." Peyton said.

"You okay?" Izzy asked.

"I'm not! It's just I can't believe that you guys dated." I was definitely not okay.

"What's so bad about that!" Izzy was for sure triggered now. "That was years ago."

"I don't wanna be part of this so I'm just gonna go... SABRINA!" Peyton ran away.

"But do you really think it's okay to just go off and hug him!"

"You know what, I don't care what you think about this, goodbye," Izzy said leaving to another room probably to Peyton ugh. I can't stand him anymore.

"Go run to Peyton, our relationship is over." Wow. Our first argument, I can't believe I said that! I regret it so much now! "Wait Izzy!" She locked herself in the bathroom. Oh my god I felt terrible.

"Izz, please open the door!"

"No!" You could hear her sobbing, this is the worst feeling yet.

"Izz." I repeated.

"Don't call me that!"

"I'm not gonna leave until you open the door."

"Just leave already, you got what you wanted." She cried.

"Izzy, just please open the door." She'll never open the door, I should just leave.

--------

"I give up Izzy, I just want you to know that I'll regret this throughout the rest of my life." I left.

Peyton was with G and Kyla at the front.

"Spence where you going," Peyton asked?

"Home." I left.

Caitlyn's POV.

"Yeah I haven't seen Rowan either." We've been looking for Rowan all over this house. She isn't here, and she's usually one of the first ones here.

"That's unusual," Sabrina was worried

"Yeah, hey I'll be right back I gotta go to the bathroom real quick." After I left, I noticed that Sabrina has a new guy friend! As much as I ship her with Bradley, she looked cute with the other guy too! What can I say, I'm the love yeller.

I tried to open the bathroom door, it wouldn't open for some reason.

"Spencer get out already!" Someone yelled from inside. It was probably Izzy.

"Izzy!" I yelled. See love yeller.

"Oh... hi Caitlyn," she sounded depressed.

"Izzy what's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing." She answered. Oh hell no! Somebody did something!

"Who did it! Was it Spencer! Just tell me and I'll go whoop his ass!" I am so supportive.

"No! Don't!" Wow she really was depressed.

"Izzy! Please open the door."

"No!"

"I. Have. To. Pee." I tried to say quietly.

"Oh okay," She opened the door.

I put my hands out to give her a hug.

"Move! Can't you see I have to go to the bathroom!" I quickly went to the bathroom and headed outside in the yard. Sabrina was with that one guy still, helping him set up. She was so blushy all of the sudden.

--------

"Now, tell me what happened."

"Spencer broke up with me," She teared up.

"What! Is it too soon to go beat him up," I asked. She was hurt.b"Why exactly would he break up with you?"

"I just hugged his best friend and dated him in the past."

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME," I shouted.

"Uhhhh..."

"Isabella!"

"Don't call me that, Caitlyn Marie Mann," She smiled. Yup, I'm awesome, the love yeller.

"Are you okay though," I hugged her.

"Sort of now, but I still feel bad."

"You'll be fine," I said.

"What if that's it. What if that's my last boyfriend." She frowned. "I should've let him speak!"

"He'll be back. He has too," it seems like something Spencer would do.

"You're right I should just have faith."

--------

Sabrina's POV.

Peyton's house got packed easily. Guessing Rowan isn't here yet. Oh wait, there she is. With some other girl.

"Hey Rowan!"

"Oh hi Sabrina. This is Sam," Rowan said.

"Hi, I'm Samantha, but call me Sam." She smiled.

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"Texas." She had red hair it looked orange but it was red, that's cool in my opinion. She had brown eyes and freckles also, kinda like Caitlyn without blue eyes.

--------

Caitlyn's POV.

"Finally you're here! What took so long," I hugged Corey.

"Traffic," it's a sad sad thing.

"Well you should have at least told me." I paused. "Guess what."

"What?"

"Spencer broke up with Izzy." He just had a shocked expression now.

Sabrina's POV.

I felt like I was interrupting something, so I left. Bradley was with his friends.

There's Peyton! He's not with anyone right now, I might as well go talk to him.

"Hey Peyton."

"Hi BriBri," He said.

"BriBri?" I questioned the horrible nickname.

"Yup, it's your new nickname," he put his hand in my head.

"Then you're new nickname is... Ugh I can't think of anything."

"It's fine BriBri," his eyes won't let me concentrate.

We stayed looking and each other smiling. Ugh he's so cute, I should stop staring.

"Hey you never told me why you came running to me earlier," MOVING ON.

"Oh, that was because Izzy and Spencer got into a fight and I was scared..."

"I love you, you're the only person I know who admits to being afraid of something," I said, he just smiled. Sarcasm my people, sarcasm. "But why did they fight."

"Apparently, his girlfriend is my ex-girlfriend, and a lot of drama happened," I was just completely shocked at that point.

"Wow, but are you okay did he do anything to you?" I asked.

"Nope, didn't I tell you I ran out," he said making both of us chuckle, how adorable.

"Let's go dance?" He asked. I just nodded I felt so happy.

Bradley's POV.

"Hey Caitlyn, Izzy, have you guys seen Sabrina?" I asked.

"Yeah she's dancing over there with some cute guy," Caitlyn smiled.

"What." I speeded off to look for Sabrina. I didn't know she could dance. Nor did I really care about that why is she dancing with some other bimbo.

Sabrina's POV.

Peyton and I were dancing to this one song from Hairspray. I think it was called "You Can't Stop The Beat" I don't know but I just love that song. Rowan, Sam, Kyla, G, Taylor, and Jake joined us and danced too.

"Sabrina," Someone called from behind me I was barely able to hear though.

Oh it was Bradley, there he was.

"I've been looking for you everywhere," he said.

"I've been here the entire time." One of the worst things about parties, you can barely even hear the people that are talking near you.

"What?"

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Looking for you," he responded.

"I tried to look for you, but you were with your friends and I didn't wanna say or do anything."

"Sabrina I'll always have time to be with you," he grabbed my hand. "And you should've just came to me."

We sat down and talked about what happened the entire day.

--------

Bradley's POV.

Cameron kept on giving me signals to start his plan, it was disturbing me a bit so I just nodded. The song of Sam Smith "Stay With Me" came up typical for someone like Cameron.

Corey went to Caitlyn, Jake to Taylor, and of course Cameron went over to where Rowan was for his dance.

This was my chance. Sabrina was sitting down next to me drinking some of her lemonade.

"Wanna go dance?" She just smiled, we both got up and got each other by the hand.

Sabrina's POV.

Bradley and I were slow dancing for the first time. This was actually one of my favorite songs, I knew the song word for word from heart. The song was getting towards the end, Bradley slowly started to lean his head closer.

I did as well, but before I knew it the song was over.

And all of the sudden "Bailando" from Enrique Iglesias came one.

We didn't kiss.

~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! Yes yes I know that I have a problem with updating regularly my apologies.

Congrats to the winner! @sammycrawford03 !!

Lol I had a Twitter for about a day or lesser. Then deleted it.

The reason for why I take forever to update is because I have so many things to do! And my birthday was on the 26th of this month, and I was almost ready to update, until other things came up. What do you guys wanna see next chapter? Peybrina or Brabrina? I'm planning a lottttttt of drama for the upcoming chapters!

What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween? Lol I'm gonna be a CAREBEAR! ~Shey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 295 20
Lucas dumping Brooke broke her spirit, Cheating on her with Peyton broke her heart, and being lied to broke her trust. Can anyone put a broken Brooke...
Camp Omega By :)

Fanfiction

36K 1.3K 20
Every summer Sabrina and Bradley go to Camp Omega, in North Carolina. Sabrina along with every other girl at the camp, love Bradley. But she meets a...
473K 17.2K 36
update: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS ABOUT 11-12 YEARS OLD SO PLS DONT MAKE FUN OF HOW I WROTE...I WAS A FUCKING KID. a story of four kids getting...
76.3K 1.5K 23
As we know from the previous book, Bradley moves to Canada to forget about Sabrina. But what happens when he decides to come back after two years. Sa...