๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

91

2.7K 111 121
By trashtethics

"I'm not fighting you, now step aside." Katsuki gritted his teeth and began to angrily gnash it together. You slammed your hands on the nearest car, creating a large crater on the trunk.

"I'm not joking, Katsuki. You are not leaving. If you still want to go, then we'll do this the hard way." you growled without faltering into submission. Katsuki was taken back by your sudden dominance and this was the first thing he liked about you. But now that you're using that dominance against him, he can't help but feel like he's not submitting to you.

Katsuki let out an annoyed grunt as he covered his face with his palms while he shoved his bag to Kaminari, "D-dude! That's (y/n) for pete's sake!" said the blond Kaminari as he tried to retaliate. He was about to say another word when you began to bolt towards Katsuki, hands tightening into fists.

Katsuki got into an attacking stance, both of you are emitting dangerous dark auras and they are ready to kill each other, "Please, I don't want to hurt you, (y/n)." he asked making you click your tongue.

"I don't want to lose you, Katsuki. Understand that. I don't want you to go because I care about you." you tried to explain but you don't seemed to reach him.

You landed a left swing towards the male, making Kaminari cover his eyes in fear that you might've hurt the male so bad. But he took his hands away again and saw Katsuki ducked at your attack. Katsuki would've been clocked if he didn't dodge your punch.

You smirked, you already had that coming, so after Katsuki dodge the swing by lowering his head, you managed to emit lightning at your leg and kicked him in the guts. Katsuki never expected that you could pull that off in such little time to react and he can't imagine the thought that he really had to fight you head on.

You gritted his teeth while Katsuki is still dodging your attacks. To be completely honest, Katsuki had minor difficulties whenever he tries to dodge you, your continuous attempt to land a punch on him is fast but with exertion of strength, it will have a toll on him if you succeeded landing a punch on him.

Katsuki is still holding back on on, he knew he was wrong and doing this fist fight was totally a moron's idea but he just couldn't give up. He wanted to take Kei down and it was selfish for him to do that, but he couldn't just sit there and let other people do the job. He wanted to take revenge for Kirishima and also to stop Kei so that he could live peacefully with you.

Katsuki tried to limit himself and he restricted himself to fight back, but he was quite surprise to know that you still use your own style of combat even though you had no memories about it. Katsuki was familiar on the way you fight and there's no way he couldn't recognize his wife's fighting style.

All that Katsuki did was to dodge, he didn't want to hurt the woman whom he really loved, If he really did hit her, then his pride as a man would shackle down.

On the other hand, you are already panting heavily, huffing hardly while you continued on attacking the male. You knew the risk of getting hit but you noticed something that made you furious about.

"Are you holding back now, Katsuki?! Are you really looking down on me, huh?!? Am I that weak to you? You're just going to hold back on me even though Im putting a fight here, Katsuki?!" you cried out of anger, leaving Katsuki dumbfounded. Sadness clouded your face and Katsuki felt a pang on his chest, "Don't you ever look down on me, I'm stronger than you think."

He stopped on dodging and you took the chance to be offensive by swinging a left hook, hitting Katsuki's chin. But Katsuki's knuckles landed also on your right cheek, making her fall back while holding her swollen cheek, but a grin crept on your lips, "That's more I like it." and you began to crack your knuckles.

Katsuki took a step backward as he held his chin. It was painful. He did bit his tongue. He saw you enitting lightning once again and that triggered him to use his quirk, "I'm not holding back anymore. And promise me when I beat you, you're going to let me go." Katsuki said in an articulate tone.

You smirked as you held your head high and proud, "I may not have my memories but I'm confident with ny skills. If I beat you, you're staying home." you replied.

You stared at him for a moment, looming over him in an domineering manner. But after a split second you ran towards Katsuki, hands that were wrapped by lightning tightened into fists as you leaped through the air,

You grabbed his shoulders as you head butted him, making Kwtsukii swiveled but he extended his fist towards the you before he stumbles, hitting your abdomen and he swings again hitting your right arm, making you step backwards while holding the part where he hit.

You stood up again and as well as the male who advanced towards you but you sent him back with a roundhouse kick in the stomach.

"I'm killing your sorry ass, right here. right now." Katsuki cursed wiping off the sweat from his head and held your ankle after receiving the roundhouse kick and lifted it up along with your body using his brute strength and slamed you on the ground, causing you to hiss in pain.

Both of you grunted in pain, both emanating from your bruises. Both of you also still got stamina left to fight each other. Sending each other glares but immediately resumed on their fight. Both of them charged at each other trying to wipe each other off.

Kaminari on the other hand, still haven't move a muscle ever since you started to fight. He was still amaze how you encourage Katsukii to hit tou without holding back and how Katsuki fights back.

You two are like the alternate version of each other excluding the fact that you doesn't have any foul mouth like Katsuki nor had any trashy attitudes. You just loved him too much that you're willing to do things the hard way.

The reason why you fought is that you are not afraid, you're confident about yourself and you're willing to fight. Kaminari admired that side of you. He was fascinated how you managed to hit Katsuki. Even him hardly get to flick him in the forehead nor land a fist on him.

After all the fight, you and Katsuki stood few meters apart from each other. Both panting heavily and they looked tired from all the swinging and kicking.

You wiped the trail of blood escaping from her chapped lips and so as Katsuki who was crouching a bit because of the pain in his abdomen after receiving your kick.

"I... I don't...want to... to fight you... But you still got it... babe." Katsuki smirked while complementing you. His heavy pants made him hard to finish his sentence.

"Who do you think I am, Katsuki?" you had a smug look on your face but you still got something in mind. You were tired and heavy breaths was still audible. You held your bruised and swollen arms, feeling the twinge of pain on it.

"I-uh... You two... You need to stop... Lovers aren't supposed to...Uh.. hurt eachother... you know?" Kaminari made his way but Katsukki who is holding his stomach. He raised his palms, telling him not to come any closer. Their fight isn't over yet.

And in a second, both of you charged again, but you thought that you should end this nonsense fight. Before the male could hit you with his jab, you grabbed his wrist, yanked him up and threw him over your shoulder. Making his back slam against the ground.

Katsukk arched his back, grunting in pain. "Remember that move, Katsuki. It will forever hunt you. I win." you said as you harshly let his wrist go as you panted heavily, trying to catch your breath. Leaving you the last man standing in your little duelo.

But Katsuki's will isn't something that you could easily shatter, he held your wrist, pulling it towards him and making you fall on your back. He topped you and pinning you down, shifting his weight on you so that you can't move.

You struggled to escape from his grasp but Katsuki made you look at him, narrowing his crimson gaze at yours, "I love you, but please, just let me do this. I promise, I'll come back alive."

"No!" you cried as you electrocuted Katsuki, making him jump away from you, cupping his arms which you fried with your electricity. You slowly stood up, and about to attack him again when a car drifted, blocking you from Katsuki, and making you jump back.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)!" a raven haired male smiled at you apologetically and then turned to Katsuki, "Oi Bakugou! Get in!"

"What's the meaning of this?" Katsuki growled as he looked over the scared Kaminari.

"I-I thought you needed an escape vehicle t-that's why I- uh- called Sero to c-come pick us up...?" Kaminari answered nervously as he backed away from Katsuki.

Katsuki glanced at you again as you stood there look at him, fear and worries clouded your features. He sighed as he began to walk closer to you.

"(y/n), baby, I'll be back, okay? Just trust me. I promise to come back alive." Katsuki limped towards you, placing his hands on your cheeks, his thumbs brushing over your skin.

Tears began to stream down your face, "Bu-But what if I lose you, again? I can't do this alone, Katsuki! I don't want you getting hurt!" you cried as you began to hit his chest. He didn't mind since he understood why you're being like this.

"Hey... I'll be fine. I promise, okay? This time, I'll come back home running to you. And when I do, greet me, okay?" Katsuki placed his hand on your waists as he kissed you in your cheeks.

You sniffled as you rested your head on his chest, "Please.... come back home safely. I'll wait for you.." you said in a quavered tone. Katsuki glanced at you lovingly as he started to sigh in disbelief while he ran his hands over your hair.

"Dumbass." He just can't comprehend why did he have to fight you in a hand to hand combat but it seemed like that matter will be moved for the next time.

"Come on, lover boy! Time is money!" Katsuki heard Sero teasing him which made a vein pop out from his temple as a blush crept to his face in embarrassment, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING MORON!"

He sighed again as he turned to you, only to flick you on your forehead as he rolled his eyes upward, "Duh, I'm a strong ass hero. I won't die that easily." he began to lean towards your ear as he whispered something.

"And when I get back, there's something we need to discuss. It's about your past... our past, (y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
601K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
346K 8K 102
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
161K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...