Lucci X Yonko Reader (Complet...

By 8YellowPage

Lucci is obsessed in winning back your love. But the time comes when you have no choice but to finally accept... More

Reason
Vow
Mountain
Journey
Crew
Close
Member of all Pirates
Undisclosed Encounter
Killers Baby
Kids Kiddo
Cat Man
Comatose
Remember Me
Closure
Charlotte Sisters
\Run/
Unexpected
Galley- La Company
Stalking leopard
It's more than just love
Demon
Futility
Brother Hand
Wrong Turn
Wanted
WildFire
Return
Drunk Speech
Stay
Secrets
Offering
Obsession
Grip
Classic Man
Feline
Never Alone
Shiver
Plan
Admiration
Expecting Your Care
The Boys are Back
Through It all
Interrogation
The Girl Of His Eyes
The Love You Gave Away
Pride
Irresistible
Outcome
Mistakes
Volume 2

Save me

1.4K 49 4
By 8YellowPage

One of the pirate ships from Whitebeard was under attack by a group of unknown trained killers. The Kid Pirates just so happened to be close by, they care not for the other groups you are a member of. The heated argument of you going to go help them led to the Kid pirates trying to stop you.

Led you up against Killer and Eustass.

"I stand for what I believe. I fight for what I love and that is what I choose to believe!!" But your words meant nothing to them. Your safety is of greater importance to them than anything else.

"Just believe me that I will be okay!" You scream out as your blades collide with Killer. "I wish I could believe you but you aren't strong enough!"

Growling you head bud his mask. The loyalty you have for every team you are in is what keeps you on your toes. You are no bystander and to hell if you are going to become one today. Looking behind him at the ship that is in flames you shake your head. "I'm done fighting you! I'm wasting time!"

Putting away your swords you remove your mask and open your eyes as they all suddenly collapse on the deck floor. Killer and Kid attempted to get off the ground but you looked at them and it's as if their entire body were a magnet. "Conqueror's Haki? That wasn't taught to you." Kid says growling.

Looking away you get on the rails of the boat. "No." You slide your mask back on and dive down into the ocean. Conqueror's Haki is obtained throughout willpower.

Kid stands up groaning. "She- she betrayed us! She is no longer apart of my ship! She is no longer a crew member! If she wants to be the master of her own seas than she fucking can!"

Slamming his hands on the rails he stares out at the ocean sea watching the shadow figure of you swim up to the boat. "They are all dead!" Kid screams out. "Stupid Suicidal Maniac!"

Killer stands up and staggers toward his Captain. "She attacked us! She made us submit! She fought against me her Captain! Went against my orders!" Killer shakes his head. "She is fighting for what she believes in." Kid grabs his shirt pulling him close. "If you speak out for her than you can follow her to the depth of the ocean floor for all I care."

Killer remains still as Kid looks around at his members who are all listening to him. "She used her haki so she wouldn't fight us. Think about that." Killer points at the ship. "If that was our ship she would fight Whitebeard to rescue us. She is doing what she believes is the right thing to do. She has a responsibility! Who are we to get in her way! She is one of us no matter what!"

Kid releases Killer. "That will never, ever be us."

Kids eyes shook watching you climb up the ship.

"She made it." Taking out a scope he begins to watch you climb aboard.

"Stupid brat."

Killer notices Kid shaking nervously.

Resting his hand on Kids shoulder Kid stopped shaking but he never looked away from the scope. "Keep the sails prepared in case we need to go and take whatever they won't need."

Of course he's going to hide his feelings of concern but everyone knows better.

Looking around the ship you spotted hot and dangerous in his leopard form with blood dripping from his fingers. Taking out your swords the sound of the sharpness gets his attention. Turning around to face you he revealed the Captain of the ship on the deck dead with a puddle of blood. "What did you do!!" You scream out in rage.

Lucci smiled widely having this bright feeling in his chest to see you. "This is my job. To serve true justice. An amateur like you wouldn't know what true justice is. Just perhaps he could have been saved if you were around." Lucci's eyes look to the left seeing an empty sea he turns to the right seeing a ship.. "That must be the Kid Pirates. They also have a bounty on their head and the most law breaking Captain. Captain Eustass Kid. You are a member of them are you not. Or did they buy your services?"

Lucci smiles licking the blood off his fingers mocking the tone of you being of Service to a ship full of men.

Sliding back your swords in their sheaths you reach for the third one on your left side. Taking off the rag revealing a handle with a green pattern. Zoro's sword that he gave to you. Of course he got something better but he passed this one down to you and it was an honor.

Taking out Zoro's sword the black blade shined reflecting off the fire as a strong push of wind put out the flames. Lucci turned his attention completely toward you. The gust of wind wasn't from the sword it was from you. "Is my kitten upset with me. Upset that I am showing her the true nature of jus-" you quickly appear in front of him slamming your knee up against his jaw.

"Keep that corrupted mouth with its own filth definition of justice shut!" Luccies eyes rolled back when he hears a snap from his own neck from the push. "I've heard enough about that shit! I won't have you threatening my ship!" Twirling in mid air you slam your shin against his face, sending him flying into some barrels.

Kaku appeared behind you with his Katanas lowering them. Raising your arms you tighten your shoulders together. "Tekkai!" His blades slam on your armor piercing through but your body was unharmed. Kaku removed his blades quickly but you twisted your sword slightly as a strong gust of wind blew him away.

"Attack her ship!" Lucci screams out from the barrels. Turning around quickly you appear on the rails of the ship as you look down at Kalifa and Kaku. Your eyes were darkened behind your mask but you made sure what you said was understandable. "I've said before."

Slowly raising your sword up. "I won't fight you." Pointing your blade at them. "And I keep my words in check. But if you attack my ship." Lowering your sword down to your side. "I will " Raising your head up the sun revealed your eyes glowing behind the mask. "Kill you!"

Kalifa shook a bit from your threat knowing damn well you are serious. All this time you have attempted not to fight them but there is no doubt in her mind. "If she is as strong as Lucci, she can kill us without fighting us."

Kaku kept his eyes equal to yours challenging your threat. It's still amazing on how he risked his life saving yours from the fall of the mountain. Now here you are loyal to your word. At the island you fought to become stronger now here you stand much more than he can handle. "Much more than Lucci."

"Why are you standing here? I gave you orders didn't I? " Lucci walks in between them his eyes glaring up at you. Kalifa and Kaku remain still shaking. It's not the fear of their lives, it's the denial of fighting up against you their friend.

Kid watches through the scope his eyes stopping on you standing on the rails of the ship with your black sword. A woman on your left side a man on your right side and someone in front of you. "What is it?" Killer asks seeing how tense Kid looks. "She's taken out the haki sword." Killer looked out at the ship. That sword is dangerous and with you, the events must be dangerous. "Lend me that." Kid passes the scope as Killer climbs up the pole up to the crow's nest.

Looking down at the ship he examined it and finds you. "Shit!" He jumps down from the crow's nest. "He's there!" Kid grabs the scope. "What?" Kid says growling looking out at the ship. This was his greatest fear. Choosing between you and his ship. "We are waiting for your orders Captain." Heat says prepared to go into that ship and battle. "We are all ready." The crewmen say.

Kid squeezes the scope tightly his entire body shaking. "Those people on that ship." Looking over his shoulder at his members. "We don't stand a chance against them. She's my strongest one, the strongest one. But they have managed to take her down."

A screaming roar was heard as the sound of your black blade can be heard. The gust of wind traveling throughout the air making his ship move side to side. "Captain?" Heat asks awaiting in desperation. Kid remains standing still hearing the screams the sound of your black blade. The roaring sounds of the wind sounding like a tiger.

Kaku swings his sword to your side while you defend yourself from Lucci's punch. Pushing yourself back his blade raised upto block a spin kick. Your entire leg turned black as his eyes grew the moment you slammed your shin against his blade breaking the metal. Tossing the broken Katana aside he charged toward you. Kalifa was behind you striking her sword toward you.

Reaching back your grabbed her by the neck and spun around with her tossing her to the side. Kalifa staggered for a bit fixing her glasses. "She won't fight me." Watching you dodge Kakus attacks and Lucci's she looked over at the ship from afar. "She must care for them." Smashing your fist against Kakus face you wrapped your legs around his chest spinning around his body till you brought him down. "Shigan! Finger pistol!" Piercing his shoulder with your finger Kaku holds back the scream.

Turning to face Lucci you sliced at the air sending a shock wave of wind stopping one of his shigan projectiles. Rushing in you swing your sword beating down at him. Lucci crossed his arms stopping the attack as it kept coming, the impact making his feet dig down through the wooden floor. "Shigan!" Forcing your finger into his shoulder you stab his shoulder making his eyes widened. Swinging at you to get you off you knelt down grabbing the blade with your hand bringing up your sword smashing the end of your handle beneath his jaw.

"She's going to kill him!" Kaku looked at Kalifa as if they both knew what they had to do.

Kalifa and Kaku attempt to use Geppo or moonwalk to jump off the air itself to get to the Kid pirates. At least to make you come after them. "Captain they are coming!" Heat says taking out his swords. "Two of them?! How are they in the air that long?"

Killer lowers his head. He knows very well how, you've told him about your training on learning the martial arts of Rokushiki, six powers.

These people are from where you came from, they trained and learned the same skills. That's why they are skilled enough in holding you back.

(How must it feel for her to fight against the people she's trained with? To fight against those who taught her? She's not like anyone else I've met. There is no self centered goal in mind, she says she wants to change the world. But living with her, watching her grow up before my eyes.

It's not about that. It's about the freedom she experiences. At some point in her life she went up against all she stood for, against everything everyone attempted to show her. Against the views of others. Against the truth of reality.

She made a jump toward her own life and felt the feeling of defiance. Enjoyed that moment of defying everything that was of rule. Went against gravity and surrendered into the unknown.

That's what it is! That's what her true nature is.)

Looking at Kid he remembers all the times rules were set and all the times she broke them.

(Her purpose in this life is not to submit to the will of others. She chose to live her life. Defying everything.) "This is her life. Where she belongs. Not Caged for tricks."

"Here they come!" A sailor screams out as Killer slides on his gauntlets. Kalifa and Kaku looked down at the ship their eyes straight on Kid. They were bleeding from the wounds you left on them. Seeing blood on their body made Kid smile not just from the damage they received but because he knows they won't get near the ship.

"Doesn't matter how badly injured she is, she is loyal to you and will not let these fools even get an inch close to our ship." Killer tells Kid who nods.

Suddenly a burst from the sky left a circle behind as you appeared in front of them. Looking back at Killer you searched for your Captain whose eyes are up at you. Raising your mask up revealing your lips as you whispered out. Everyone in the ship froze in place reading them clearly. "I wish you well." Kid says your words out loud.

Shaking his head he slams his hands on the wooden frame of his ship. "Gets your ass on this ship! Wishing me well? Just what the fuck makes you tell me that!" Kid screams out. Holding your mask your lips form a smile with a trail of blood that slid down to your chin. Killer felt that pain in his chest.

---

How I thought of the sword but you the reader are free to imagine it differently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 124
Requests are Always Open! :) {Quick disclaimer! : One piece does NOT belong to me but to Oda, The only one that belong to me are the Scenarios and O...
4.2K 213 10
To show my appreciation for all my lovely followers, I decided to grant them the opportunity of a lifetime (lol)! A chance to get me to write what th...
2.6K 221 27
-Rob Lucci x Reader (female) -I try to keep characters behaviour and personalities as close to how they're depicted in One Piece. -Takes place durin...
471K 20.2K 57
=OC x Eustass Captain Kid= New Cover Art!!! Created by the fabulously amazing @iritheas on wattpad!!! Malice has been struggling to survive on her o...