Squip x Reader Oneshots

By StarTheStarDemon

I really like Squippy, so this is gonna exist. :) I promise, I'll make this the best I can. More

Intro
That's not what "Shutdown" is for! 💖Angst fluff💖
You never even wanted to help! 💖Angst - fluff💖
I think you're always beautiful 💖fluff💖
My feelings are... Stronger.. 💖Squip x Squip Reader - Fluff💖
Malfunction 💖Squip Reader - angst💖
Help im freezing you piece of shi- 💖Fluff💖
Malfunction (Part 2) 💖Fluff - Angst💖
A thing i made 💖A/N💖
The punch that killed the Squip 💖Angst - Fluff💖
Im sorry 💖Angst - Fluff💖
My little Squippy 💖Fluff💖
Its you.. 💖Human Squip - Fluff💖
You'd hate me 💖Human Squip x Reader x Jared - Fluff💖
The Play 💖Angst(?) - fluff💖
Confessions of a tic tac 💖short - fluff💖
What the fUck-- (a/n)
Soft Squip Cuddle Buddies 💖Jason Tam x Reader - Fluff 💖
A P O L O G Y - 💖A/N💖
Betrayal and comfort 💖Slight Angst - Fluff💖
Fuck I'm gay 💖Male! Reader - Fluff (probably)💖
💖Not an update but like,,,💖
💖yet another A/N💖
Somebody who still cares 💖mini fic💖
An A/N to go along with my 17 others haha

Code Red 💖Angst - Fluff💖

1.8K 26 124
By StarTheStarDemon

Code red is actually really good.
Warnings: you almost fUcking die :) shooting triggers(?) I have to say that, since I know... People who have that trigger... This also has nothing to do with the soda, its an actual code red..

"Eric, I don't wanna go to school..."

"It's necessary. You need to learn."

"Why can't you teach meeeee"

"(y/n)."

You sighed. "I just.. I just feel like something might happen..."

"Good or...?"

"No! It's.. It's a bad feeling." He zoned out for a minute, probably doing some calculations.

"The chances of something bad happening are only 48%-"

"That's still a lot!"

"Let's go, (y/n)"

~

You kept your head down, honestly really afraid.

"Noting bad is going to happen."

And if it does?

"Then I'll be here to help you through whatever happens.

You smiled.

Thank you, Eric.

-time Squip-

You sat at the lunch table with Michael, Jeremy, Rich and Jake, since the girls were taking vacation somewhere.

The reason they didn't take you? You didn't know.

"So." Jake starts. "I was thinking of having a party today..."

You perked up. "Holy shit yes. I need something else to do than just... Sitting on my bed being bored."

"Do I not exist?"

You giggled and Eric pouted at you.

Nah, ya know I wuv you. I just want something else to do besides you. Shit wait.

Eric bursted out laughing. "Holy fuck."

Your face went red, and the others looked at you weirdly.

"Anyways, I think we should meet up at the park later tonight?" Rich purposed. The others seem to agree, so you nodded.

"Alright, that sounds good." You felt weird. That unsettling feeling had come back.

Eric, I want to go home.

Everything seems to be fine?

Maybe I'm just going crazy...

"Attention all students!" The speaker spoke. You jumped, looking at your friends in confusion.

"Run to the nearest classroom N O W! I cannot emphasize enough, go! Do not scream, or give away your position! No-" Your principal was cut off by her own screaming, followed by a quick gunshot.

Your eyes widened, as everyone got up and started running to various classrooms. You hid in your homeroom, and once there was a decent amount of students, you closed and locked the door, closing the blinds.

You watched as Eric glitched into physical form, making a few of the students coware back in fear.

"Hello, students. Listen, I am not a teacher, student, nor the shooter." A gunshot was heard from far away. "Clearly. I'm not even human. But, I will help in every way possible to keep you all safe, seeing as there is no teacher in this homeroom."

"Are you... A Squip?" Jeremy spoke, quivering slightly.

"I am. I am (y/n)'s Squip. Seeing as you all are in danger, I can help with the best of my abilitys to keep you all safe." He looked a bit worried. He motioned for everyone to stay in the back of the room.

You smiled, but yelped and jumped as another gunshot went off. He went behind you, covering your mouth, and leaning down to your ear. "Do not make a sound, (y/n)..." You nodded.

You looked at your friends. Then you noticed. Evan wasn't there.

"Guys? Where's Ev?" You whispered.

"Fuck he went to the bathroom..."

Jared gasped, and you covered his mouth. "That's our boyfriend!" He grasped Connors hands for comfort. You then got an idea.

Oh hell no you don-

You ran to the door, looking through the blinds.

Nothing.

Quickly, you snapped the lock open, and slipped outside.

(Y/n), no.

I can't leave Evan like that! What if he's hurt??? I cant-

You breathed in, trying to calm yourself.

Okay.

Let's go.

You moved against the wall like you were in some sort of spy movie. Once you reached the bathroom, the amount of scared, and shaking people had you heartbroken.

"Oh my god..." You breathed.

You motioned for all of them to quickly get to the room, and you looked around before leading them there. You smiled.

"Everything's gonna be alright..."

You quickly went back to the bathroom, and looked around. There. In the corner, was Evan. Shaking.

"Ev?" He looked up, and his eyes widened. "Come on, we need to get out of here."

"(Y/n), what the hell get out of here."

That's what I said.

You rolled your eyes.

"Evan, we need to get out of here."

Silence. He didn't speak.

"Ugh, come on!" You stood in the middle of the boys bathroom, waiting until he'd get up.

And then you heard it.

The sound of a gun cocking behind you, and a low chuckle.

Fuck.

(Y/n)!

Eric...

"And just what does a pretty girl like yourself doing here, hmm?" You slowly and shakily raised your arms, turning around.

The whole school is scared of that?? I could kick his ass!

(Y/n) don't.

Do you know how many people are dead?? Could die?!

He has a!--

Eric didn't get to finish his thought, as you started to run towards the man.

He stumbled back, but lifted his gun and quickly shot.

Eric screamed at you, as everything seemed to be happening in slow motion.

You let out a light scream, as you fell to the floor. You grasped your stomach, the blood pooling around you.

He chuckled once again, and left the bathroom.

"Oh my God, (y/n)!!" Evan crawled out from the corner, and Eric activated next to you.

"I'm so sorry.." You mumbled. "God I'm so fucking sorry..."

You coughed, blood falling out if your mouth.

"Calm down," He said, taking off his jacket thingy and placing on wound and putting pressure on it. "Panicking will only m-make it worse..."

Evan looked at him with concern.

"The fuck are you?"

"A-apologies.. I'm Eric. I am (y/n)'s Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor, or in short, her Squip."

"A Squip...? Jeremy told me about those..."

Evan pulled some bandages out of his little backpack type thing, and handing them to Eric.

"Bandage her until we can get her medical help." He nodded, quickly grabbing the bandages from him. Evan sat down, lifting you up a bit. You hisses at the absolute pain coursing through you.

Evan lifted your shirt up, so Eric could access the wound. Eric bandages you gently, but tight enough so it'd sorta help the bleeding.

And then they heard sirens. The two males felt relief coursing through them.

And or course, that's when you passed out.

~

Eric screamed your name, grasping onto your body, as he cops burst through the door.

He shakily held you, sobbing into your chest.

One of the cops grabbed a walkie talkie, shouting into it. "Get an ambulance in here!"

Eric quickly glitched away, when they weren't paying attention. Once the cop looked back, he looked around, before scrunching his eyebrows, and rushing over to Evan.

"How long has she been out?"

"Not long." Evan replied. "She was shot about 5 minutes ago, and passed out just about 30 seconds ago."

He nodded, grabbing you in his arms.

Eric followed, as the cop took you into an ambulance. He stood there, unseen, holding your hand, shaking beyond control.

~Time Squip (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~

Eric sat in the hospital, next to your bed, long with Evan, Jeremy and Michael.

Eric had gone into physical form, to make everything easier.

Evan was comforting him, as he sobbed onto his shoulder. Evan was a bit confused, as a supercomputer probably usually didn't have emotions, especially over petty humans (no offense readers 😜)

Eric squeezed your hand.

And then you squeezed back.

Eric shot away from Evan and looked at you. You gave him a weak smile.

He laughed a couple times, before he broke into a large grin, and he quickly pulled you into a hug.

Your eyes widened and tears filled them, but you hugged back with the little strength you had.

The other males smirked, and Michael winked at you before leading the other out.

"I'm so sorry, I should have done something!" He shook against you, grasping you tightly like you'd disappear if he didn't.

"Eric, it's oka-"

"I love you!" You felt him loosen his grip. "And... I wanted to tell you in case I loose you..."

He pulled away, giving you a sad smile, tears streaming down his face.

"Humans lives are... Short.. And, I don't want to waste this... I had to tell you... Because I almost fucking lost you, and without I'd.. I'd get sent back, and probably delete myself forever because God, how the hell am I supposed to live after someone I've loved since the day I met her fucking died, because of some lame ass scho-"

You broke off his ramble, by pressing your lips onto his soft ones.

He seemed to tense, like he wasn't expecting it.

Tch.

Dumbass Supercomputers. They can read your mind, but clearly don't.

Because damn you loved him. And you have. For like, ever. Damn.

He pulled away, placing his hands on your shoulder.

"(y/n)!"

"Oh, so do you not love me then?"

"N-no I do I just... Are you ready... For... Y-y'know..."

You lightly laughed, and then grasped your stomach with a pained expression.

Eric panicked and laid you down on the bed.

"Eric... I've been ready... You just never did anything about it..."

He gave you a small smile, a blush forming on his cheeks. You patted the bed next to you, and you moved over a bit.

"C'mon." He chuckled and laid down next to you, flipping you so that he was spooning you.

"Eric, I love you."

He smiled against your neck.

"Love you too, sweetheart."

You felt heat rise to your face. "N-no nicknames, Squippy."

"Fine..- wait. You lil shit."

You giggled.

"Nah... I'm cool with them..."

And that's how you fell asleep, and gained a fucking awesome supercomputer boyfriend.

......................................

Hey, I apologize for not uploading for so long.

God I feel bad.

Half of this is unedited so it's probably shit. But it's 4am and honestly my strength is gone.

I have like 4 smut chapters coming (hah, Cumming (oh god why do you deal with me))

My best friend ( Kaylar890 ) is heere and will be till Sunday so I may not get the next one done for a few days.

Next one is Squip x Reader x Jared.

And trust me when I say; I have really good ideas.

(Maybe, my shit always sucks soooo)

Any who, I hope you liked this, it took a long time.

I hope I didn't trigger any of you.

Also hey (I lowkey fucked up typing and wrote gay instead of hey fuuuu-) go follow Kaylar890 bc some people are fucking with her or something bc she keeps gaining and losing followers.

It's going crazy.

So please support her, bc she deserves her. She has amazing stories.

Oooo hey it's be more chill part 1

Sooo, I may start putting Eric one shots in heere too. (I'm already making one lol sorry) but would y'all like Eric in here as well? Like you cool with that?

Bc holy fuck that boi hot *gets murdered by Hope*

No really, have you seen this.

Look at his h a i r -

His e y e s

His m o v e m e n t

His B    O    D    Y

*Bisexual panic*

Okay I've overstayed my time heere, I'm sorry, good bye hope ya liked my shitty story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 998 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
983 45 11
Like it says in the title. Probably won't update often Enjoy And like interact with it please.
7.2K 178 57
ONE SHOTS CAUSE I got messages about it and um, why not? 😅🤷‍♀️ I didn't expect it to be this good, but thank you all so much for support!
5.2K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism