Squip x Reader Oneshots

By StarTheStarDemon

I really like Squippy, so this is gonna exist. :) I promise, I'll make this the best I can. More

Intro
That's not what "Shutdown" is for! 💖Angst fluff💖
You never even wanted to help! 💖Angst - fluff💖
I think you're always beautiful 💖fluff💖
My feelings are... Stronger.. 💖Squip x Squip Reader - Fluff💖
Malfunction 💖Squip Reader - angst💖
Help im freezing you piece of shi- 💖Fluff💖
Malfunction (Part 2) 💖Fluff - Angst💖
A thing i made 💖A/N💖
The punch that killed the Squip 💖Angst - Fluff💖
My little Squippy 💖Fluff💖
Its you.. 💖Human Squip - Fluff💖
Code Red 💖Angst - Fluff💖
You'd hate me 💖Human Squip x Reader x Jared - Fluff💖
The Play 💖Angst(?) - fluff💖
Confessions of a tic tac 💖short - fluff💖
What the fUck-- (a/n)
Soft Squip Cuddle Buddies 💖Jason Tam x Reader - Fluff 💖
A P O L O G Y - 💖A/N💖
Betrayal and comfort 💖Slight Angst - Fluff💖
Fuck I'm gay 💖Male! Reader - Fluff (probably)💖
💖Not an update but like,,,💖
💖yet another A/N💖
Somebody who still cares 💖mini fic💖
An A/N to go along with my 17 others haha

Im sorry 💖Angst - Fluff💖

2K 38 186
By StarTheStarDemon

Requested by Rich_Goranski_Is_Bae
In which, requests are open (despite my millions of ideas- :') I really don't think my ideas are good- anyways. Also, oh god, thIS FUCKING SOOOONG- hhhhh I'm listening to it rn, so prepare to crY- jk. But holy shit.
Warnings: self harming, Squippy being an asshole-, sadness

You looked up at the man standing above you, his some-what curled hair falling onto his unnatural blues eyes.

"Wha... Who are you..?"

"God, did you even listen? I'm your Squip, stupid."

You suddenly got a sneaking suspicion that you were going to regret getting this 'Squip'.

And boy, we're you correct.

~August 29, 2019~

"Take your hands," You felt a jolt run up your spine, and you immediately fell over. "Out of your pockets."

Right, my Squip..

You stood, and did as he said.

"Now what?"

"We're going shopping, let's go."

"I-I mean, okay.." He zapped you.

"Don't stutter, it's unattractive."

You sighed, and got dressed, going to your car. "Mall." You started driving, and eventually got to the mall.

Once you were inside, Squip looked you up and down, and eventually sighed.

"This..." He gestured to you. "Is going to need a hell of a lot of work.."

You mentally prepared yourself for the long day ahead of you.

~

Once you got home, you pretty much flew onto your bed.

"Up, put your shit away." You groaned, but did what he said nevertheless.

"Good you can actually do something."

"Can you shut up for two seconds?! I've barely had you for a day, and you treat me like I'm the shittiest thing in this earth- Gah!"

He zapped you, and you fell off the bed and hit your head on the floor. "Ow, Jesus fuck..."

"Don't question what I do. I'm here to help you be more fucking chill. Do as I say, don't question how I treat you, because I really don't care."

You rubbed your head, blinking at the feeling of tears pricking your eyes.

"And don't cry either. Being a crybaby will get you no where." You tried to listen, but the tears rolled down your face anyways.

He sighed, and glitched away. You looked at the clock. 9:36.

I should probably sleep...

You complied to your thoughts, and hopped in your bed, falling asleep peacefully minutes later.

~

"Wake the FUCK up!" You screeched at the zapping pain, before jumping out of bed.

"Good morning to you too, bitch." Squip glared at you, and you rose your hands, knowing you fucked up.

"Okay, okay.. Sorry..."

"Whatever, here's your clothes for today."

He handed you a pink crop top hoodie, with cat ears on the hood.

"Why."

"Shhh... Better if you just... Comply." You nodded, and he also handed you a pair of jean shorts.

You started to take off your shirt, but stopped and quickly glared at Squip. (Squip just autocorrected to squiparooni- wha-)

"Please let me change in peace."

"No."

"Perv."

Zap.

Bitch.

Another zap. You sighed, deciding to get changed before he did something... Else..

You desperately wanted to cover yourself. It all was too short.

"Alright, grab something quick to eat and then let's go." You nodded.

~

After that day, people at school actually started noticing you. But... Not in the way you hoped.

Guys had started hitting on you, making you uncomfortable. You were being made fun of by other girls for being a 'slut', and of course, your Squip didn't care at all.

"Why the hell don't you care about me?"

"I just fucking don't? I'm here for one reason, dumbass. I'm not here to care."

"Well could ya try?"

"Psh, with the way you are? No one cares. Because you're ignoring everything I tell you! Do you really think you'll get popular like that? Pathetic."

You felt tears well in your eyes, but knowing what happened last time, you desperately tried to get rid of them.

"Crying again?"

"Stop, please don't hurt me!"

"Whatever, I'm turning in for the night. I'll see your sorry ass tomorrow."

He dematerialized.

You had enough, and you ran over to the bathroom, pulling out some razors you never used.

"Well, if he doesn't care enough to take my feelings seriously, he's gonna see what f-fucking happens.." You quickly guided the blade across your arm, and screeched a bit.

"Jesus, that's a feeling that I didn't want back." You continued, until you couldn't feel your arm anymore.

Sighing, you put the blades away, then cleaned and bandaged the cuts.

You walked back into your room, and cried yourself to sleep.

~

"Cutting does NOT make you attractive! It makes you look like you want attention!"

"Well, whatever. It's your fucking fault."

He shocked, pretty damn hard too. You fell to the floor, and he looked down at you with a scowl. "Speak to me like that one more time, I fucking dare you."

"Either way, their covered, and it's only one arm. I doubt anyone would notice. If they did, they wouldn't care." He thought a minute.

"That's true... Alright, let's go."

~

"God, why are you so worthless?!"

"I'm sorry! Okay??"

"You aren't! Because if you were, you'd stop being a stupid little bitch and listen to me!"

"Since when did you care about me?!"

"I don't! Not at all! I'd rather have anyone else to spend my long, boring hours with, than you!"

You held back a sob. Where'd that come from?

"I know..."

"Good! Because it's true! I don't care! Not one bit! Honestly, I hope you fucking die! At least then I'd get sent back, and eventually to someone better!"

You stumbled backwards. "You... You want me... D-dead?"

"The fuck are you, deaf? Yes! Yes I do! Glad you finally cau-" He stopped. "Update 4.5 available! Upgrade contains new emotions! Would you like to update?"

You felt the tears flow down your face, before you mumbled a quiet 'yes.'

"Amazing! Update tales 1 and a half hours to complete!"

If he wants me dead so bad, he might as well get what he wants...

You walked out of your house, and to the other side of the town, which was about an hour long walk.

It was quiet, and tame on this side of town. Almost no one was around.

You kept walking until a building caught your eye. The building was about 4 stories high, you didn't know if it would kill you, but you decided it was worth a try.

You looked around, and eventually spotted some stairs. Once you climbed to the top, you stared down at the ground below, sighing.

"Well this... This is it.. I'll finally be free." You decided to sit on the edge for a while, letting the wind calmly blow around you.

"Enough stalling..." You stood up, looking down at the ground. "I'm finally doing this..." Just as you closed your eyes, about to jump, you heard glitching behind you.

"(y/n)! My update is comple- (Y/N)?!"

You turned, seeing your Squip standing there with a horrified look on his face.

"G-Get off the edge..."

"Why? The hell do you care?! You told me you'd rather have me dead than stay here, so I'm giving you exactly what you want!"

"Gah!! Christ! Don't! You don't deserve to die!"

"Oh? Not done telling me how shitty I am?"

He started to get more concerned. "No! Listen! I... I have emotions now! Feelings! I know what I did, and what I out you through was wrong, but please! Don't do this!"

You felt tears fall, as you stepped backwards, nearer to the edge.

"(Y/n)!"

"You had your chance to prove I was something." He started to run over to you, but it was too late. You stepped backwards and off the edge.

You felt everything go slow, and you smiled, finally knowing you were free.

You suddenly felt a shock, and you screeched, and you moved your hands up to your head.

Then everything went black.

~

Eric 3rd P.o.v(??)

Eric ran down the stairs, immediately going over to you. Feeling your chest, he made sure you were still alive, and thankfully, the shock stopped you from falling how you wanted to.

He took out your phone, and called 911, switching into physical form.

Shit shit shit, please don't fucking die.

"911-"

Eric informed the operator what happened, and told them to get there quick. Everything else felt like a blur to him. From when the ambulance came, to when you both arrived at the hospital.

And finally, after hours of waiting, the doctors called him in.

"Is she okay?!"

"She's fine, but her leg is broken. She took quite a fall, and honestly, we're surprised she's alive."

"C-can I see her?"

"Of course." Eric breathed out in relief, and followed the doctor to your room.

Eric laughed a bit, letting tears run down his face.

"Can I... Stay until she wakes up?" The doctor smiled and nodded gently, and Eric pulled up and chair, sitting next to you and grabbing your hand.

~

Back to your-ish p.o.v

Your eyes cracked open, and light poured in immediately. You groaned, reaching your arm up to your head.

"Am... Am I dead?"

You opened your eyes, and looked next to you. Your Squip was next to the bed, holding your hand and sleeping peacefully.

You were surprised.

He actually cares?

That seemed to wake him, since he pretty much jumped up right after.

"(y/n)! Holy shit I'm so happy your alive!"

Your face twisted into confusion. "Huh...?"

"Oh, shit, right.. Uh.. I got an upgrade, which allows me to feel things, and have feelings. Which, I've realized, I've clearly been an asshole to you, and accidentally drove you to... Attempting suicide.."

You saw hurt fill his eyes.

"But I'm going to be better! I promise! I'll be here with you every step of your recovery! Unless of course... You'd rather deactivate me.."

"H-Here, listen... I'm... Willing to give you a second chance. But that's all! Fuck up again, and that's it!" His eyes lit up.

"Yes! I promise you won't regret it! Also... You can refer to me as Eric now... If you'd like." You smiled, and you returned it, and for the first time in months, you felt safe again.

Eric was there everyday you were in the hospital, cheering you up no matter what.

Once you got out of the hospital he took you home, teaching you how to use crutches since he was afraid you'd hurt yourself more.

He definitely became better with that upgrade.

Months went by, and you felt yourself falling for him. He probably knew, since that whole mind reading things exists.

"Hey (y/n)? We need to talk."

"About?"

"Your feelings towards me..."

"Shit, that... Uhm... Fuck..." His eyes widened.

"No no! Wait! I just wanted to say I like you, and honestly I was just wondering if you'd... Like to... Maybe try it out...?"

You smiled. "I'd love that." He smiled, and leaned in, connecting your lips gently. It was the best feeling ever.

His lips were soft and gentle against yours, and it lasted a good 30 seconds, before you pulled away.

"Love you, Eric... I'm glad I gave you another chance..."

"Love you too..."

...................................

*looks at time* I maY NEVER SLEEP TONIGHHHHTTT!! AS LOOKING AS YOUR STILL BUUURNING BRIGHTTT~

anywho, still can't end a story. This was rushed :)

I really REALLY wanted to get it out, and I'm almost 100% sure this isn't what you imagined when you requested it.

And I'm sorry.

But I wasn't working on it, and was working in the one afTER IT- which I like- but I needed this done.

Not editing. I'm exhausted, and emotionally and mentally torn. Therefore, I'm sorry, but there's probably lots of fails in my spelling and grammar.

I apologize.

But I hope you enjoyed.

Now allow me to fall asleep to my precious Brendon, since it's 1am -0-

Good night! Hope ye enjoyed!

💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 29 11
requests are open :)
43.8K 906 17
Been reading a lot of Breddy one shots, so I finally cave in to my desire to write some of my own. I don't usually write fanfics of my OTP's, but the...
38K 997 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
27.4K 408 68
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...