Malicious // h.s. [Editing]

By ComplicatedStyles

[Completed] Ma-li-cious Adjective Characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm. Serial killers... More

Disclaimer/ Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an update but please read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
More to come!
Alternate Ending/ Epilogue
Final Author's Note
New book?
Author's Note
Pointers for writing?
New Username

Chapter 4

4K 122 14
By ComplicatedStyles

Darien's POV

I woke up to the rustling sound around me and he sudden jolt of my body. My eyes opened slowly and I squinted in the darkness, burying my face into whatever hard surface my head was rested on. I grew confused when I realized the object was actually a person, and my eyes snapped open further with the discovery. I wiggled around in the persons grip, whining loudly while trying to get away. I stopped moving all together when I suddenly remembered what had happened a short while ago, or a long while ago, I'm not exactly sure. I looked up to the person and my eyes widened seeing the killer smiling down at me. I still couldn't make out his face perfectly, as it was still dark.

"Hello, beautiful," he smiled and brought his hand down to my face, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He was carrying me bridal style, walking through the dark outside.

"Where are we?" I asked abruptly, spinning my head around, looking frantically at my surroundings. I couldn't make much out though.

"My house," was all he said before coming to a stop in front of a warn down looking house. It was completely dark except for a small sensor light on the front porch, lighting up the small area in front of the door. It was surrounded by forest, in the middle of nowhere I'm assuming.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked when he opened the door and set me down, slamming it shut behind us. My body went ridged as the darkness engulfed me, and I was stood there in the middle of the room in nothing but pitch blackness. Suddenly, a light flicked on and the room brightened.

"Because, I couldn't leave you at your house to tell everyone. Now could I?" He spoke from behind me. I spun around to face him and I gasped loudly, stumbling back on my feet.

I stared at him with wide eyes, my jaw hung wide open. Dark brown curly hair adorned his head, and he had bright green eyes that looked right through me. His jaw line was cut sharply and his deep dimples popped through his cheeks as he grinned widely at me. His appearance definitely matched his deep, raspy voice, and as much as I wished it wasn't true, he was beautiful. And then something in my brain clicked that caused my eyes to widen even more.

"You're- you-" I struggled to get the words past my lips. "You're the.. the man from the store," I finally got the words out. His grin widened even more as he stepped closer to me.

"I was hoping you would recognize me," he chuckled and grabbed my arm, pulling me into him. He looked down at me; literally down at me with his towering hight, and smiled.

"But-but why?" I asked him.

"Why what, darling?" He cocked his head to the side and looked at me curiously.

"You were looking at me strange, and then when I was in Starbucks with Nicole, you were looking at me funny then, too," I trailed off, talking more to myself than to him.

"I was intrigued by you, really," he smiled again. "The way you talked and the kindness you showed toward me, it really isn't something many people do," he finished.

"What are you walking about?"

"You were so polite, and you were so gorgeous, I couldn't help myself with the glances I stole. And you'r friend, she was pretty too," he mused and walked over to the living area off to the side. He took a seat on the couch and nodded his head at me to follow. I slowly sat down and tried to keep my distance.

"Why did you come after me?" My voice was small as I spoke.

"Because, baby girl. You have the similar look I go for; brown hair and brown eyes, and you are beautiful. I couldn't pass you up, I'm coming to a short with girls that look like you," he explained.

"Coming to a short with girls that look like me?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side.

"Yeah, there aren't many girls around here anymore with that appearance, most of them have been my previous victims," he shrugged. He was acting to casual, so laid back, as if this was such a normal thing.

"How many girls have you already killed?" I couldn't help but voice my curiosity. This has been the main news story on tv for almost a year now, and there is at least a minimum of two victims every month.

"I don't know for sure, I've lost count if I'm completely honest. I have a book of all of my victims, a picture of each of them along with their name, age, birthday, etcetera. If I looked through the book, I'd say probably about fifty, maybe a bit more," he estimated, causing my jaw to drop. He can't even remember how many women he has killed, but taking a guess he says close to fifty. Fifty! That's half a century worth of lives..

"Wow," I breathed deeply. "That's sick!" I suddenly spat, standing up and moving away from him. All of the fear I felt started to rush back to me, sending me into a state of shock and disbelief. I didn't actually realize how much danger I was in until now, I'm in the home of a serial killer who wants to kill me. He could end my life at any moment and I'm here having a casual chat with him.

"Now, now, Darien," he chastised. "Don't raise your voice at me," he told me as he stood up and moved closer.

I backed away from him, tripping over my own feet and stumbling lightly. I caught myself and made a sharp turn, making a run for it. I heard him curse from behind and start running after me. I ran through the house, turning sharply around corners and manoeuvring myself around the rooms. I picked up my speed when I felt his hand skim by backside, gripping the fabric of my shirt between his fingers. I harshly tugged out of his hold and pushed myself harder, making a dash for the stairs. Now, I realized that it probably wasn't my best decision, as I would no longer have anywhere else to go, but it was my only option.

"Get the fuck back here, Darien!" He yelled after me, but I kept going and climbed up the steps.

I heard his footsteps following after me still, the loud stump of his boots hitting each stair as he got closer. My breathing was heavy and extremely uneven as I made a left to a room in the back, hiding behind the door and trying to calm myself.

"You're such a stupid little girl, Darien," he tusked. "You're so naive it's actually funny to watch you try to run," he laughed. "Do you think you can get away, baby? Do you think you'll be the only lucky girl to actually get away? You're seriously fucking hilarious if you think that, babe," he chuckled.

I saw him enter the room through the little crack of the door, and I pushed myself into the wall further. Hiding behind a door is the stupidest thing I could have done, but I panicked. He was searching the room, while I stood trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Sweetheart, this is just the beginning, and you've already got off to a bad start," he said. "I can't wait to get my hands on you, to wrap you in my arms and touch you, baby. I can already feel you shaking against me, and it's making my mouth water," he sighed. What he just said made me feel bile rise in my throat; I would do everything I could to make sure he didn't touch me like he desired.

He moved over to the window and looked out of it, standing still in thought. I took that as an opportunity to slowly creak the door away from me and try to get out of the room. His head snapped over to me and he smirked evilly, I screamed and ran down the hall. His hand grasped my hair and tugged on it harshly, pulling me back a few steps. I stomped on his foot with mine, causing him to release my hair. I ran again, only for his foot to come out and trip me, sending me to the ground. I fell over the edge of the staircase, rolling down the stairs heavily. I heard his yells from the top of the steps, he was cursing at himself, saying he didn't mean to make me fall down the stairs.

I rolled from my stomach onto my back as I kept rolling down, feeling every step dig into my body. I flipped over on my neck and plummeted to the bottom, hitting the floor with a loud thud. The front of my body made contact with the hardwood, and my face smacked against it with force. I laid there, completely motionless as I heard him run down after me. He grabbed my body forcefully but I didn't say or do anything; I couldn't, the pain was too unbearable.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly before everything went black.

///

A/n;

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I really liked weighting it and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Please comment and tell me what you think, it would really make my day! And please don't forget to vote and spread the word about this story! Thanks lovelies, love you all!

~Bailey xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 21 5
I write fiction crime mysteries to knock sense into society. Each chap, eps got a different thrilled story that'd chill your spine. Modern world, Mod...
560 164 10
She is obsessed with half of the population and she doesn't know why. All she does know is that she claims them all. ❗MY FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLI...
Deicide By achilles

Science Fiction

100 3 20
Deicide (Dee-uh-Side) noun; The killer of a god. The killing of a god.
58 11 18
Morals are a set of ideals that we create to better ourselves. Deciding what is right or wrong is subjective, and not everyone may agree with our cho...