STARSTRUCK, reddie

By miraculouslaneybug

⚠️IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING FROM FACK TO REDDIE⚠️ based off the disney channel movie COMPLETED!!! (under ed... More

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁!
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁!
𝗶.
𝗶𝗶.
𝗶𝗶𝗶.
𝗶𝘃.
𝘃.
𝘃𝗶.
𝘃𝗶𝗶.
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶.
𝗶𝘅.
𝘅𝗶.
𝘅𝗶𝗶.
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶.
𝘅𝗶𝘃.
𝘅𝘃.
𝘅𝘃𝗶.
𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶.
𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶.
𝘅𝗶𝘅.
𝘅𝘅.
𝘅𝘅𝗶.
𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶.
𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱!
THANKS AGAIN WOW!!

𝘅.

1.4K 68 55
By miraculouslaneybug

" I'M NOT STEALING IM BORROWING." Jack grumbled as he tried to figure out how to open the car door. Finn smugly walked over and opened it, Jack watching in amazement as the door went up.

"Wow who knew you had the back to the future car." He said sarcastically and Finn laughed.

"Here I'll take you home." He offered and Jack shook his head.

"No."

"Fine we'll walk." Finn concluded with a roll of his eyes.

"Where does your grandma live again?" He questioned and Jack shrugged.

"Hollywood."

"Oh yeah that's great we'll walk there. And we'll get there. On Tuesday." Finn muttered and Jack sighed, giving in.

"Fine. But here are the rules. You drive me straight there, drop me off, and then you come back to your fabulous life." He finished, which made Finn frown.

The raven haired boy didn't want that, he wanted Jack to become a part of his 'fabulous' life. Then again, he guessed that maybe he couldn't force the boy but Finn knew they'd meet again, he felt it in his gut. They got in the car and drove outside, Finn let the wheel slide through his hands as he turned around. He turned on the radio, hoping for something to interrupt the silence.

"There's something about the sunshine baby, I'm seeing you in a whole new light." He sang out softly and Jack turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" He questioned and Finn looked back at him confused. He turned down the radio as Jack crossed his arms.

"What? I thought you'd like it?" He asked curiously which seemed to make Jack even more mad.

"Let me guess. You thought I'd be dying to be in a car with Finn Wolfhard as he sings one of his big hits. A fan's dream come true! There's just one problem." Jack continued with venom in his voice,

"I'm not your fan." He looked at Finn after he finished speaking, expecting a reaction. And he got one as Finn's jaw dropped.

"You don't, you don't like Calpurnia's music?" He asked and was confused as ever.

"No I like Calpurnia and their songs. I'm just not crazy about you." He said sassily and Finn scrunched his dark eyebrows in genuine confusion.

"But you don't even know me?"

"Exactly." Jack concluded and Finn realized what he meant. The raven haired boy realized that this gave room for him to make an excuse to see the petite brunette again.

"Yeah I think if you did know me, you'd really like me." Like I like you. Finn wanted to say but he couldn't, not when Jack was so deeply against him at the moment.

"Turn here." Jack directed in a monotone voice, ignoring Finn's last comment. They entered the driveway of a small cute home and Jack immediately unbuckled, getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride." He said and turned to leave as Finn quickly rolled down the window.

"Hey Jack. Look I just wanna say I'm sorry." Finn apologetically spoke, even though he didn't think he had much to be sorry for. Jack didn't look fazed as he turned back to Finn.

"I don't forgive you. Are we done now?" He boredly asked, making Finn frown even more.

"Wh- Yeah. Yeah I guess we are." Finn said softly, feeling like he was in the middle of a break up which was odd considering how he had met this boy this day.

"Good." Jack turned back around and left. Finn watched him sadly, hearing an engine behind him. He turned around to see two paparazzi cars, directly behind his own. Finn scoffed and cursed.

-

Jack grabbed some orange juice from the kitchen and went to his bedroom. His parents hadn't said anything neither has his sister but then again he just got home. He sat on his bed and sipped some of his juice, almost doing a spit take when he heard the sound of knocking on his window. He ran to it, moving the curtains to reveal a worried Finn.

"What are you still doing here?! Go away." Jack stated and Finn rolled his eyes at the other boy.

"Look, I'll give you 5,000 if you do me this favor." He offered and Jack bit his lip with an eyebrow raised.

"It's not a favor if you pay for it." He replied simply which made Finn crack a small smile.

"So is that a yes?"

-

Finn was appreciative as Jack helped him push his car into their garage. Although it felt like the boy wasn't actually pushing.

"Yeah, you could help a little." Finn mumbled sarcastically and Jack seemed shocked that the raven haired boy would even dare to speak like that.

"It wouldn't be moving if I wasn't helping. You'll be out of here before morning right?" Jack spoke as he grabbed a blanket and some pillows, handing them to Finn gently.

"Yes. Hopefully no one will ever know I was here." He whispered to which Jack simply shrugged.

"I'll know." He replied and Finn took a step closer to him. His brunette eyes met Finn's darker ones.

"Thank you. Seriously thanks a lot." Finn said softly and Jack gulped at their closeness.

"Oh um yeah." He answered, backing up quickly. He turned to go but Finn spoke up.

"Hey wait uh is there anything I can um wear so when I do leave the paparazzi won't recognize me?" He asked nervously and Jack nodded.

"Yeah here you can look in this box for something that'll work." He grabbed a box and handed it to Finn as he spoke.

"Is all this really necessary?" Jack questioned suspiciously and Finn sighed, digging through the medium sized box.

"Yes. Clearly you don't understand. They're everywhere." He mumbled, still searching.

"Maybe you're just paranoid." Jack whispered back and stepped forward just as Finn turned around.

"How's this?" He asked, breathless at his closeness with the brunette. Finn was wearing a green fishing hat, that made him look dorky and more... normal. Jack smiled fondly at the sight of it and Finn was almost taken aback by the soft look now on the small boy's face.

"That was my grandpa's hat. He used to wear it when we'd go out fishing." Jack recalled and Finn flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh god I'm so sorry here-"

"No. Keep it. It looks good on you." Jack interrupted and then blushed when he realized what he said. Finn had never seen the small boy BLUSH before, and he'd be lying if he said it wasn't the cutest thing ever. It caused Finn to lean forward, getting the urge to kiss Jack. Before he could get too close thought, Jack backed away with a forced cough.

"Oh um anyways, do you need anything else?" He asked softly and Finn just shook his head.

"Nope. All good."

"Yeah so good that you're sleeping in your car."

"Jackie." Finn whispered out, lightly grabbing Jack's arm. They locked eyes again and then Jack shook his head with a groan.

"Stop doing that!" He scolded and Finn smirked with an eyebrow now raised.

"What am I doing?" He asked, stepping closer which in return made Jack step back.

"Oh you know exactly what you're doing. In fact, I bet you do it all the time. You give girls that... that look! And just expect them to fall for you. Well it's not working with me so... get over it!" Jack exclaimed, waking back into the house dramatically.

Finn watched him go with a smile because he wasn't doing any look, Jack just admitted that he was falling and that's all Finn needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"
68.4K 2.4K 43
(ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsɴᴇʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ "sᴛᴀʀsᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ") ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ.❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ?❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.❞ Finn Wolfhard is known all around the world as an acto...
118K 2.8K 24
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞❞ ❝𝐲𝐞𝐬... 𝐢 𝐚𝐦❞ ❝𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬'𝐬...
3.8K 135 17
"You know, you're very unorthodox." "Unorth-what?" "You're different!" "I know, I'm too hot." "Shut up, Tozier." "No girl tells me what to do!" "This...