𝘅𝗶𝗶.

" WE'RE HERE! " Sadie announced, shutting the car off.

"And it also happens to be around the time where Finn is too!" She squealed and Jack sent her a glare.

"Lord, you're joking right? We were supposed to go to the beach." He mumbled and Sadie scoffed.

"Psh we can go to the beach tomorrow. Anyways I brought your skateboard and mine too so let's skate!" She cheered out and Jack couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm.

They got out of the car then opened the trunk to get their stuff. He grabbed his black helmet and strapped it on, while also grabbing his skateboard. Sadie did the same but didn't bother with a helmet. She didn't want to mess up her hair when she met Finn Wolfhard.

They both went off in different directions, Sadie went to the places where there were more people and Jack went to an empty area. He laid his skateboard on the ground and did some slow easy tricks to warm up.

He turned to do a spin and collided with another boy, falling to the ground. The boy fell on top of him and Jack looked up to realize that the 'boy' was Finn Wolfhard himself.

"We have got to stop meeting like this." The raven haired boy said smugly and got up, helping Jack up as well.

"And by meeting like this you mean in the situations where you hit me and I fall?" Jack asked sarcastically and Finn chuckled.

"You make this sound like a really abusive relationship." He replied fondly which made Jack blush lightly. Which Finn loved because his blushes are adorable.

"Relationship?" Jack teased, making Finn turn red as well.

"I mean friendship. We are friends... right?" He suddenly got worried as he spoke, Jack just laughed.

"Yes of course. I mean you slept in my garage so." The brunette boy trailed off, noticing how Finn was inching closer.

"Your helmet is cute." Finn mumbled and Jack was taken aback at the comment.

"Oh uh thanks." He replied softly and Finn seemed to get out of some trance, backing up.

"Uh I gotta go. See you later." He winked as he ran off. Jack watched him, deeply confused. Was Finn just flirting with him?

"Jack!" A voice shouted and Jack turned to see Sadie rushing to him.

"I couldn't find Finn. But I found Caleb and he said that they're going to the beach now!" She cheered and Jack frowned, looking at his clothes grimly.

"I'm not really dressed for the beach, Sadie." He mumbled and she brushed him off.

"I brought your pink trunks." She said and gave him a 'there's no way you're getting out of this' smile. Jack sighed, grabbing the clothes and trudging off to the public bathroom. After he walked back out he met with Sadie who was dressed in a very exposing bikini. Jack tried not to shame his sister but dang.

"Okay let's go!" She repeated excitedly.

-