𝘃.

" NO WAY WHAT?! " Sadie screeched and Jack knew that was it. It was 7 pm and he wanted to get good rest for tomorrow but Sadie was screaming on the phone. Jack rushed to her door just as Sadie said,

"Sadie out!" And hanged up. She had been pacing as well as screaming but now it's just the pacing. Which still annoyed the hell out of Jack.

"Sadie could you stop pacing?! You're creating a draft!" He scolded and Sadie rolled her eyes, walking over to him and grabbing his shoulders.

"I just got a call from Maddie. She just had a chat, about a text, according to blog, about Finn Wolfhard! He's singing tonight! At Millie Bobby Brown's birthday party! I have to go." She ranted and Jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"Good luck convincing mom and dad of that." He replied, turning to leave but Sadie grabbed his wrist before he could.

"Go with me!" She insisted and Jack shook his head quickly.

"No way in hell." He stated which made Sadie whine.

"They'll let me go if you go too!" She persisted and Jack rolled his eyes, turning to face Sadie.

"How many times do I have to say this. I'm not interested in meeting a stupid celebrity. I mean I am sick and tired of Finn Wolfhard. He's all you talk about!" Jack said with an angry frown. Sadie back up and looked disappointed, before she suddenly perked up again.

"I'll shut up!" She quickly added and Jack did a double take.

"What?"

"If you go with me, and I meet Finn Wolfhard, I'll stop talking about him. For the rest of the trip." She insisted and Jack thought for a moment.

"How about for the rest of your life?" He decided and Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Please!"

And that's how Jack found himself in the car with Sadie beside the 22 club.

"What are you doing?! This is a no parking zone!" He exclaimed, trying to grab the wheel from Sadie but she'd already turned off the engine. Sadie climbed into the back seat, changing out of her sweater into a crop top.

"When a person is staying in the car, it's not parking it's waiting." She said sternly and pushed up her bra.

"How do my boobs look?" She asked and Jack cringed.

"We're gonna get a ticket." He stated which made Sadie roll her eyes.

"Just get behind the wheel." She replied, tightening her bra even more, then switching her pants for a tiny skirt.

"Sadie you look like a stripper." Jack muttered and She smacked his shoulder lightly.

"Shut up! I'm leaving buh bye!" She said while she got out, waving Jack away. He crawled over to the drivers side and sat down with a sigh. It's gonna be a long 2 hours.

-

"I don't know about this man." Caleb whispered as they got to the club entrance. Finn was smiling and waving at fans when he turned to the other boy.