𝗶𝗶𝗶.

"YOUR NOT INVITED!" Max insisted as the school bell rang, signaling the end of school. She stood at a booth, selling prom tickets with her red hair neatly in a bun. Eddie rolled his eyes beside her, waving her off.

"Everyone's invited Max, it's an all school dance." He replied and Max raised her eyebrows challengingly.

"The operative word being dance," She scoffed as she spoke, turning to her best friend, Tara.

"Embarrassing!" She squealed out and Eddie wanted to yell, because sometimes his sister could be so annoying.

"Don't worry, I'm just going there so that I can cover it for the school paper." He muttered, making Max stop giggling and do a double take.

"Oh!" She said more cheerily. Eddie rolled his eyes again as Max began to print out his ticket.

"Are you bringing your camera with you to Florida?" Tara asked Max with curiosity and Max simply laughed.

"Tara! Of course I am." She said proudly and Tara squealed.

"Because we still need photo of Richie for our scrapbook!" Tara added excitedly, pulling out a hot pink book with photo of Richie Tozier all over the cover. Eddie's jaw dropped as he looked at it. Max just grinned, grabbing the book gently like it was a Bible.

"Photos of him talking, walking, singing, dancing, moving, breathing.." Tara sighed as she spoke, looking into the distance.

Meanwhile Eddie was creeped out and almost felt bad for this celebrity boy because he had weirdos like Eddie's sister and her best friend who make literal scrapbooks of Richie breathing.

"Why are you both so hung up on this guy?" He asked, with judgement lacing his tone. Tara and Max looked at him unamused. It was that kind of look that made Eddie feel stupid.

"This guy?!" Tara said with a mocking tone and Max shook her head slowly.

"Now you see what I live with." She muttered, giving Eddie a look.

"Poor you." Tara replied with pity and sympathy.

"Little brother. When we go to Florida, you can play shuffleboard with Grandma... but I'm... I'm going to meet Richie Tozier." Sadie said dreamily and Maddie sighed with her, both looked so in love that it made Eddie cringe.

"And just how exactly are you planning on doing that?" Jack asked with sarcasm and Maddie opened the book slowly.

"Well as you can see, we've mapped out his every move, so we know when and where he's most likely to be every second of the day. About the time we leave for Florida, he'll be having his daily meeting with his managers!" Sadie explained with a shriek of joy at the end. Both girls then sighed in sink, at the thought.

-

Finn carried his bag as he strolled through his house. He was on a way to a meeting with his parents aka his managers so he was quite nervous. His father was very strict on getting Finn new opportunities and if Finn messed them up then he would be ignored by his parents for weeks. Who knew being this famous could make him feel this alone.