𝘅𝗶.

" MORNING HONEY! " Jack's mom said sweetly as he trudged into the living room.

"Hey." He replied simply, sitting down and pouring himself some orange juice.

"Syrup please." Sadie asked politely and their dad searched for it on the table.

"Huh I didn't see any. Mom, got any syrup?" He questioned and their grandmother nodded from where she was beside the table.

"I think we have some in the garage." She answered and Jack's eyes widened at the mention of the garage.

"I'll get it." Sadie said quickly, standing up and Jack stood up with her.

"No! I'll get it.." He offered awkwardly and ran after Sadie who was already walking quickly to the garage.

"How was your little cab ride?" Sadie asked smugly and Jack wondered what Caleb told her.

"Ugh what cab ride?" He continued innocently and Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Don't play dumb. I got to meet Finn Wolfhard, fainted and then his cute friend Caleb told me that you took a cab ride home." She said sassily and Jack tilted his head in confusion.

"You met Finn?"

"Hardly." Sadie scoffed out and started opening the garage door. Jack quickly grabbed the handle and closed it.

"What do you mean hardly?"

"Hey! Can you stop! And I mean I fainted so meeting him doesn't count." She hissed as she opened the garage door again. Jack continued to close it.

"Please here, Sadie lets just go inside and I'll help you research how to meet him! Mom and Dad don't even need to know-"

"Mom and Dad don't even need to know what?" Their dad asked as he stepped out of an empty garage holding the bottle of syrup. Jack's eyes widened when he saw Finn's car gone. For a second he felt like he had imagined all of yesterday but he knew that wasn't possible.

"Nothing." Both Sadie and Jack said at the same time and their father just shook his head.

"I don't understand you both." He murmured as he walked back to the house. Sadie and Jack followed behind him with heavy steps.

"Oh Sadie! They're doing a story on the tv about that boy you like." Their grandmother said kindly and Sadie didn't miss a beat as she rushed into the living room and on the couch. Surprisingly Jack rushed in right behind her, worry overtaking his features. Sadie grabbed the remote, turning it on quickly.

"Millie Bobby Brown arrived at her birthday party last night without her leading man. Although no one saw him arrive at the fabulous 22 club, witnesses confirm that Finn Wolfhard did indeed make a secret appearance to sing for his girlfriend but disappeared soon after. Now we have learned that he reappeared at his Beverly Hills mansion several hours later with a boy. My sources say that this boy might be stealing the heart of our favorite-"

"Jack!" Sadie screamed as he quickly turned off the tv.

"It's... it's lies it's all lies. Technically slander!" He claimed angrily and Sadie was confused as hell.

"Why do you care you don't even like him?" She asked and grabbed the remote back to turn on the tv. Jack grabbed the remote back with a hiss.

"I care about the truth and I'm pretty sure that's not it. Finn's straight anyways." He grumbled and Sadie sighed sadly.

"I wish but they found an old photo while you were gone, yesterday on the news of him and another boy kissing from last year. The media has defined him as bisexual." She stated and Jack felt his heart hurt for some reason. The media had just outed Finn. Nobody deserves that and the though of it makes Jack sick.

"They don't know that... he could be pansexual! Or asexual! Or fucking bi curious dammit! The media doesn't know shit!" He yelled and Sadie's mouth dropped in shock.

"Jack? Are you okay?" She asked slowly and Jack realized that he had started to cry.

"It's not fucking fair. The media can't just.... out him like that." He sobbed out and Sadie worriedly rushed to Jack, hugging her brother.

"Hey hey, I'm sorry I didn't know you cared." She whispered and he shook his head.

"I'm gay, Sadie." He mumbled and she pulled away from the hug, giving him a genuine look.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." She smiled and hugged him again, even tighter. Jack cried even more, feeling a weight being lifted off of his chest.

"Thank you for telling me." She said softly and he grinned through his tears which were now happy ones.

-

Unlike Jack, Finn didn't get to come out that way. The whole world knew, they all knew about his bisexuality. Like it was hard to guess.

The boy in the photo was indeed Noah, the Noah Schnapp but no one knew that. Finn was jealous, Noah still had his secrecy. Out of everything in his life, his sexuality was the one thing he could control. It was something Finn was able to hold onto, it was HIS secret. He got to choose who he told, nobody else did. But now he lost that and the thought made him made. He needed to skate. Clear his mind.

"Caleb I'm gonna go skate, wanna come?" He asked slowly and Caleb sent him another sympathetic look. Finn hated that and Caleb's been doing that all day.

"Yeah sure." The darker boy agreed. They headed out and Finn shoved the hat he got from Jack on his head, with a pair of sunglasses.

-

"Hey do you two wanna take the car out to sight see?" Their grandmother asked and Sadie perked up immediately. She had been painting Jack's nails a light blue shade to match his overalls he was currently wearing. She finished his pinkie and then ran over to their grandma, taking the keys graciously.

"Yes thanks!" She squealed and turned to Jack with a grin. They got in the car and Sadie put on some Queen, which was surprising because usually she put on Calpurnia. Jack sang out to lyrics of Killer Queen with Sadie, waving his hands enthusiastically as she drummed her own on the wheel.

They both were happy and for once it was together.