𝘃𝗶.

THE MUSIC STARTED AND FINN MOVED AROUND TO THE BEAT, getting into it.

"No you can't see me, No you can't be me, I'm on my game, That's right I'm in my shades!" He sang out as he jumped from side to side. The audience bopped their heads and some girls were jumping in the front.

"See the cameras flashing, In the party and its time for action, you're the main attraction, Hey! I'm in my shades!" He continued, leaning forward to touch some of the fans arms and hands. Sadie reached out and scoffed when her hand went untouched.

-

"No you can't see me, no you can't be me, I'm on my game."

"Oh my god."

"That's right I'm in my shades."

"This is so annoying I might cry." Jack muttered, putting his head in his hands. He had a killer headache and Finn's raspy yelling was annoying. Jack was still in the car outside the club but the music was blaring and he was sure that even China might be able to hear it at the moment.

"In the party and its time for action, you're the main attraction."

"Isn't this kind of sexual." Jack thought out loud and then rolled his eyes. Of course.

"Hey, I'm in my shades."

-

"Yo yo if you're gonna watch tv, watch me. And if you're tuning in, watch Finn. About to have this whole place jumping, cameras flashing, you know the bass is bumping!" Sadie's eyes widened when she realized that Caleb, the boy who she had met, was currently rapping. Sadie then covered her mouth with her hand in realization.

"Holy shit that's Caleb McLaughlin!" She gasped out and wanted to cry. How could she not realize! Finn starting to sing again but Sadie found herself not even caring because Caleb now had her eye.

"No you can't see me, no you can't be me. I'm on my game, that's right I'm in my shades. See the cameras flashing, in the party and its time for action, you're the main attraction," Millie bopped her head and Sadie was dancing along and not even caring about meeting Finn anymore.

-

"Okay that's enough I'm going to get her." Jack said, getting up and grabbing his stuff.

"I'm in my shades."

"Whoops." Jack grabbed his phone. He had been watching the office and it was still currently playing on his phone. He shut it off and turned his head, realizing that Finn had stopped singing. Maybe that meant that it was over. He sat back down and decided to wait for Sadie if it's over. Girls came flooding out of the club, some looking sad but some looking happy. Jack wondered why some were so sad. They had just seen Finn Wolfhard... isn't that like the dream for girls nowadays. He rolled his eyes at the thought of wanting to see someone that badly. Some girls walked by the car and he overheard them talking.

"I just wish I could've met him!" One of them sobbed out and Jack sighed with irritation. He hoped that his sister didn't come out like that because that would be embarrassing. These girls realize that there are kids currently starving or being harassed daily and yet they think the tragic thing is that Finn Wolfhard didn't notice them. It made Jack almost angry. He tapped his foot impatiently as the crowds feathered out and there was still no sign of Sadie. He got up and got out of the car with a hiss as he cut his leg on a gardening tool. His grandmother must have left it here. Jack shut the car door behind him and grabbed his head with a hiss, his headache was still going strong.

-

Sadie rushed forward when she saw Caleb go backstage. She knew that she wasn't supposed to but he looked so cute and she wanted to talk to Finn as well. Now that the show was over she remembered why she was here. She still loved Finn and still wanted to meet him. So Sadie slipped through the door backstage, bumping into Caleb right away.

"Oh hey." She said nervously with a smile. He grinned back, waving softly.

"Are you even allowed to be back here?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and Sadie shrugged.

"I mean technically yes, I know you so." She bit her lip as Caleb looked her up and down. He had to admit, she was hot. With the fiery red hair and freckles and blue eyes, Caleb was head over heels.

"Did you like the show?" He questioned and Sadie nodded quickly.

"I had no idea that you were THE Lucas from Stranger Things until I saw you up there. But like you were amazing, holy cow you can really rap!" She said and he beamed at the compliment.

"Thanks! Wanna see my signature mic! I think it's back in Finn's dressing room." He said and she nodded quickly. Although Sadie had already forgotten that she came for Finn, so when he said that she'd be going to Finn's dressing room, she didn't even bat an eye. Sadie and Caleb rushed off, past Finn who had watched the whole interaction. He smiled fondly at the fact that his friend had finally met someone.

-

"My sister's in there!" Jack steamed as the security guard looked unamused.

"Ugh damn!" He shouted and kicked a rock. He was now just walking around, waiting like some butler for Sadie. He suddenly noticed an alleyway, with another unguarded door to the club. He rushed forward to grab it, just as it opened, slamming into his head. Finn heard the noise and opened the door to see the small boy on the ground groaning.