𝗶.

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO THE STAGE... CALPURNIA! " A voice boomed out loudly and the stadium shook with anticipation. All the fans were on the edge, waiting for the boy they all came there for to appear. The entire crowd was practically oozing excitement. They didn't have to wait long though, not with him.

"Hello L.A.!" Yelled out a male voice and the curtain dropped as Richie Tozier himself was visible, with the fans clapping loudly whilst Ayla slammed her hand down on the base, shredding it, getting ready for their first song. The stereos exploded to life and the concert officially began. The fans were screaming as Richie took a drink of water, making the girls swoon with just that. Finn smirked at this, as he began the first verse of his song.

"When I walk around my room!" He strummed his fingers softly on the strings as he sang, keeping one hand on the mic stand and one hand on his guitar.

"There is nothing else to say!" The fans screamed and some cried for Richie Tozier, the teen superstar and actor.

"When I walk around my room," He leaned forward, grabbing a girl's hand from the front row. He grinned as she started to squeal.

"Everything will be okay, oh!" He screamed the last note, backing away from the girl and letting go of her hand with a wink. He started bopping his head as the beat dropped. Malcom threw his hands down, pounding against the drums. Richie just had this glow in his eyes when he sang and played his guitar. It was fascinating to many of the teenage girls around the United States, literally just Richie Tozier was fascinating to them.

"I am a city boy," He raised a hand up as he sang, like John at the end of The Breakfast Club, and belted out the best he could.

"You are a city girl!" He continued and moved across the stage, dancing around with Ayla, as she laughed along.

"You date the city tool," He kneeled in front of the fans again, letting them grab his hand.

"I am a city fool!" He looked straight at the camera when he sang this, the camera was currently straight across the stage, he was live right now. Richie started to bop his head again as he stood up.

"I am a," He jumped up,

"city boy!" The rest of the band sang some back up vocals and Richie pointed to Malcom as the curly haired boy banged the drums. Richie felt so proud of his band at this very moment.

-

"City boy!"

"I just love Richie Tozier." Max whispered to herself as she beamed at the tv. She practically melted into her couch as Richie moved around, singing with all of his heart. Her view was cut off as something or someone blocked her from the tv.

"Eddie!" She shrieked at her brother who was purposely standing right in front of the screen. She tried to look past him and groaned loudly.

"Eddie." She whined this time, making him turn around with a blank look. He suddenly let out a gasp and faked innocence.

"Oh! I'm sorry Max, am I blocking your view of what's-his-name?" He said sarcastically and Max forced a smile.

"Mhm!" She mumbled with her teeth clenched.