𝗶𝗶.

A CAR PULLED UP ALONGSIDE THE 22 CLUB. It was a hazy shade of baby blue with silver lining, a one of a kind. One that would only be owned by someone who was rich, very rich.

"You ready to party?" Lucas asked with a smirk, getting out of the drivers side and moving over to open the other side for Richie. The pop star himself grinned and he stepped out, immediately hearing the screams of fans as he did so.

"Absolutely." He said, waving to them and enjoying the way that simple motion caused them to go wild.

"Well let's do it! You know out of all your cars, Eric's my favorite." Lucas stated as Richie and him walked toward the front of the club.

"Erica?" Richie asked with a teasing smile.

"Yeah I mean look at her." Lucas turned Richie away from the club to look back at the car as he spoke,

"That's my sista man!" Lucas shouted playfully and Richie rolled his eyes.

"We really need to actually find you a girl man." He commented and Lucas laughed in response. He looked around and noticed a girl taking photos with fans, making him sight.

"And there's yours." Lucas said, with a tad bit of distaste in his voice as he spoke.

"Richie Tozier's girlfriend. The fabulous, ever good looking, Ellie!" He spoke dramatically and Ellie turned her head as she heard her name, her soft curls bobbing as she immediately strolled over.

"Pookie!" She squealed and gave him two kisses on either cheek. Richie forced a smile and coughed awkwardly.

"Hi sweetie!" She said and turned to look at Lucas. They shared a glare, neither liking the other much.

All three were in the hit show Stranger Things, that's what really made Richie famous. He found himself sometimes regretting it though, because of his character Mike and her character Eleven, the fans would ship him with Ellie so badly that soon enough Ellie pressured him to date her. Richie felt tied down with this and because of this he had to ditch his two best friends Beverly and Iris because the public kept assuming that he was cheating on Ellie with them. He can't even go out to eat with Ayla, who was basically his sister, without the public screaming and making a big deal of it.

That's why Richie was so close with Lucas, because Lucas understood and Lucas was the only one who knew about his sexuality. That he was bisexual.

Richie used to have a crush on his co star, Will, that's how he realized he was bi. But sadly the fans could never even know because they don't understand how that would then make anyone Richie hanged out with a target for the paparazzi.

"Hey El." He mumbled as she grabbed his arm. He felt like he was on some leash with her. Ellie looked at Lucas and hummed.

"Lucas." She said in acknowledgment, immediately turning back to Richie.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said kindly and Ellie grabbed his shoulders with a smirk.

"Mm I know. Wait till you see what I'm wearing tomorrow!" She smugly replied and Richie raised his eyebrows.

"Tomorrow?" He questioned looking at Lucas in confusion.

"Tomorrow. My birthday." Ellie reminded and the realization hit Richie. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, forcing another award winning smile.

"Baby! You promised you were going to sing!" She whined and Richie sighed heavily.

"Yeah well Malcom has this meeting that day so our band won't be able to make it." He said quickly, making up some excuse. Ellie rolled her eyes, brushing him off.

"I don't want the dumb band, I want you! You don't need a band to sing at my party. I don't want that bitch Ayla there anyways." She stated and Richie frowned at her.

He hated when people did this, shoving away all the other band members except for him. It's Richie's Calpurnia, they would say and Richie would want to scream because it's not. It's the band Calpurnia, where four kids make music together. God he hated Hollywood sometimes.

"Right..." He began as Ellie stuck out her bottom lip and frowned, he gave in.

"Fine I'll be there. Absolutely." He finished and she immediately dropped her sad act.

"Okay!" She turned around and then paused.

"Wait! Somethings wrong..." she said while looking around.

"Yeah, you're here." Lucas muttered and Richie sent him a look. Ellie ignored him, continuously looking back and forth. Lucas sent Richie a helpless look and just got a glare in return, which made the darker boy throw his arms out.

"What? It's guys night out!" He claimed and Ellie rolled her eyes. Richie smiled but continued to look confused.

"Where are the paparazzi." She whined and Richie furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Please tell me you didn't post an instagram story saying that we're here?!" Lucas asked angrily which made Ellie roll her eyes again.

"Oh wait there they are!" She said happily, pointing to three black vans rolling up beside where Lucas parked. Immediately reporters came rushing out, shoving cameras and microphones in their faces. Richie backed away worriedly and Lucas followed in suit but Ellie stayed front, still holding Richie's arm in a death grip. She posed a few times, puckering her lips and even kissing Richie's cheek. Lucas watched helplessly, knowing how Richie was starting to shake. Lucas rushed forward, pushing some of the paparazzi away. Richie pulled away from Ellie as the flashing started to hurt his eyes and his hands started getting sweaty. He rushed forward, helping Lucas with getting rid of them.

"Back up guys please, back up!" He demanded and rarely anyone listened to him. Their bodyguards came forward, ushering Richie, Ellie and Lucas inside the club.

"Go on down without me." Richie mumbled to Lucas, who had grabbed his shoulder, checking to see if he was alright. Richie loved Lucas. But now he wanted to speak to his girlfriend. So Lucas simply nodded, walking ahead.

Richie pulled Ellie aside giving her a stern but hurt and confused look.

"Why did you do that? You know how anxious I get." He questioned and Ellie frowned, nodding slowly.

"Yeah but pookie! The fans need content. They're what made us famous." She insisted and Richie shook his head.

"No that's not the fans, that's the paparazzi, El. You literally know how I get anxiety with them, I could've had another attack." He continued while backing away from her, shaking his head.

"I just feel like you don't even care. Am I just some doll to you?" He asked furiously and there was a moment of silence.

"This is fame, Richie. If you can't handle it, get out of the game." She stated, pushing past him.

Richie stood behind her, watching her go like a lost puppy. He felt his frown deepen and he had one though running through his head.

'I hate my life.'

-
changed from finn & jack to reddie out of respect to the actors