𝘅.

" I'M NOT STEALING IM BORROWING." Jack grumbled as he tried to figure out how to open the car door. Finn smugly walked over and opened it, Jack watching in amazement as the door went up.

"Wow who knew you had the back to the future car." He said sarcastically and Finn laughed.

"Here I'll take you home." He offered and Jack shook his head.

"No."

"Fine we'll walk." Finn concluded with a roll of his eyes.

"Where does your grandma live again?" He questioned and Jack shrugged.

"Hollywood."

"Oh yeah that's great we'll walk there. And we'll get there. On Tuesday." Finn muttered and Jack sighed, giving in.

"Fine. But here are the rules. You drive me straight there, drop me off, and then you come back to your fabulous life." He finished, which made Finn frown.

The raven haired boy didn't want that, he wanted Jack to become a part of his 'fabulous' life. Then again, he guessed that maybe he couldn't force the boy but Finn knew they'd meet again, he felt it in his gut. They got in the car and drove outside, Finn let the wheel slide through his hands as he turned around. He turned on the radio, hoping for something to interrupt the silence.

"There's something about the sunshine baby, I'm seeing you in a whole new light." He sang out softly and Jack turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" He questioned and Finn looked back at him confused. He turned down the radio as Jack crossed his arms.

"What? I thought you'd like it?" He asked curiously which seemed to make Jack even more mad.

"Let me guess. You thought I'd be dying to be in a car with Finn Wolfhard as he sings one of his big hits. A fan's dream come true! There's just one problem." Jack continued with venom in his voice,

"I'm not your fan." He looked at Finn after he finished speaking, expecting a reaction. And he got one as Finn's jaw dropped.

"You don't, you don't like Calpurnia's music?" He asked and was confused as ever.

"No I like Calpurnia and their songs. I'm just not crazy about you." He said sassily and Finn scrunched his dark eyebrows in genuine confusion.

"But you don't even know me?"

"Exactly." Jack concluded and Finn realized what he meant. The raven haired boy realized that this gave room for him to make an excuse to see the petite brunette again.

"Yeah I think if you did know me, you'd really like me." Like I like you. Finn wanted to say but he couldn't, not when Jack was so deeply against him at the moment.

"Turn here." Jack directed in a monotone voice, ignoring Finn's last comment. They entered the driveway of a small cute home and Jack immediately unbuckled, getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride." He said and turned to leave as Finn quickly rolled down the window.

"Hey Jack. Look I just wanna say I'm sorry." Finn apologetically spoke, even though he didn't think he had much to be sorry for. Jack didn't look fazed as he turned back to Finn.