𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶.

" JACK DYLAN GRAZER? " Finn asked and  the audience shifted so that Jack was visible. His Jack. Looking up at him with confusion. Finn bit his lip, Jack really did look beautiful.

"There's some things I forgot to say to you back in Florida." He admitted, leaning forward. The audience let out various ooh's and Jack nodded softly for Finn to continued. Finn strummed his guitar, beginning to play What You Mean to Me, the song he wrote for Jack. The song that he probably will only perform once for everyone in the room, except Jack. This song belongs to him and Jack, the public can't take this song from them.

"Can't blame you, for thinking that you never really knew me at all." He sang out, adjusting the mic off the stand so he could hold it.

"I tried to deny you, but nothing ever made me feel so wrong." He closed his eyes, putting everything into the next verse.

"I thought I was protecting you, from everything that I go through, but I know that we got lost along the way." Jack crossed his arms as Finn sang, looking at the floor then back to the raven haired boy in front of him.

"Here I am, with all my heart, I hope you understand. I know I let you down, but I'm never going to make that mistake again, you brought me closer, to who I really am," Finn stepped off the stage, microphone in hand and walked slowly towards Jack.

"Come take my hand, I want the world to see what you mean to me." He stopped in front of his love, singing the last line.

"What you mean to me."

Finn scanned Jack's face, for any answer on how he's feeling. The smaller boy scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What did you think? That you could just come here and sing to me and everything would be fine?" He questioned which caused Finn to frown.

"Yes- no? No.... no." He replied, confused.

"Well which is it?" Jack continued and Finn stuttered for awhile, looking back at Caleb who shrugged.

"I just came to tell you I was wrong. About everything. Especially about you." He said softly and a girl behind him mumbled something that peaked his interest.

"The paparazzi are outside with their cameras!" She whispered and Finn realized what he needed to do.

"Don't you think you're a little late. Everyone thinks I lied." Jack sneered and Finn grabbed his arm. He quickly pulled Jack through the crowd and outside.

"The hell?" Jack yelled as this was happening. Finn saw the paparazzi just as they saw him, rushing over. One of them held out a microphone which Finn took, handing them the other one from the gym.

"I lied." He said to them and immediately all cameras faced him. He still had Jack's hand clutched in his own, the smaller boy was watching him with an unreadable expression.

"I lied about knowing Jack Grazer. The truth is I love Jack Grazer. He's a terrible navigator and a know it all. But he's honest, he makes a promise and he keeps it. He understands me like no one else does. I'm crazy about him," Finn turned to Jack as he spoke, dark eyes meeting brunette doe ones.

"Jack, I am so sorry that I hurt you. And I will never do anything like that again just, please, forgive me." He finished and Jack bit his lip. The small petite boy couldn't hold back his smile as he nodded quickly. Finn turned to the paparazzi.

"Okay fuck off now." He mumbled and they complied, rushing off to their cars. Finn turned to see practically the whole school watching from the glass doors behind them and he snickered. He tugged Jack's hand, pulling the smaller boy to a small area outside of the school. Nobody could see them, for now. Finn smiled down at Jack, who was grinning back.

"This. This will be our thing. Nobody will ever get to take this from us okay." Finn spoke slowly and Jack tilted his head a bit confused. Finn leaned down, smashing his lips against Jack's. The stars twinkled as Jack shut his eyes, kissing back immediately. Finn smiled into the kiss, knowing that this is something that the public will never know about. This moment. He pulled away and met eyes with Jack who giggled.

"Oh!" Finn exclaimed, pulling out the flower crown from his jacket.

"Here." He handed it to Jack who took it with a gasp.

"This is beautiful."

"I made it." Finn admitted and that made Jack even more proud as he put it on his head softly.

"You didn't have to come all the way to Missouri for this." He whispered and Finn laughed lightly.

"Yeah I did. It's not cool to ask out someone over the phone. So, will you go out with me? On a real date?" He asked nervously, feeling better when Jack nodded.

"Do I have to wear a disguise?"

"No, we can't cover up that cute face, that would be selfish."

"Do you have to wear a disguise?"

"Of course not."

"Then yeah. I'd love that." Jack finished, beaming up at Finn.

"I love you." Finn confessed again.

"I love you too." Jack said, not missing a beat.

Finn felt so happy at that moment, he softly grabbed Jack's shoulders and kissed the boy again.