Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic)

By TaemintLocketBlinger

Phan Yoona gets kicked out of her house and moves in with contemporary band SHINee and falls hard for Lee Tae... More

Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Three
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Five
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Six
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eight
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nine
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Ten
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eleven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twelve
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Fourteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Fifteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Sixteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seventeen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eighteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nineteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Three
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Four
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Five
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Six
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Seven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Eight
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Nine
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thrity Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty Three - The End

Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty

2.2K 24 1
By TaemintLocketBlinger

Taemin's POV:

After dinner, Yoona was still laying on my bed looking at the ceiling.

I sighed and laid next to her, laying my head on her stomach.

"Yoona?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking."

"About?" She didn't answer. I took her hand and messed with the promise ring. "Tell me?" She sighed and told me everything from when she started beathing Key to Jonghyun running out of the house.

"Wow. I really...don't know what to say." She started messing with my hair.

"I just think that we should not do things anymore." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "Around Jonghyun I mean." I bit my lip.

"But were always around him."

"I know. But, I feel horrible, making him feel like that." I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Okay. But only becuase you asked me. But I won't like it." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Taeminnie."

"Your welcome sweetie." She smiled and kissed my lips. I put my hands on her face and pulled her back to me and kissed her. I lightly bit her bottom lip, and she let out a soft moan and leaned into me, pushing me back onto the bed. I kissed her neck and she pushed back and sat at the end of the bed.

"Hey."

"Hi." She said. smiling. I crossed my arms.

"That was mean."

"What are you going to do about it? Spank me?" I smiled.

"Maybe." She laughed a little.

"Well, if we have to not do things in front of Jonghyun, you can't just top like that."

"Fine."

"Can you kiss me again?" She smiled and quickly kissed my lips, and I whined.

"I meant a real kiss." She playfully rolled her eyes and kissed me. After about 15 seconds, she pulled away and looked into my eyes. I smiled and kissed her nose.

Yoona got up and stretched, which made her shirt go up, and I bit my lip. She smiled at me.

"I need to take a bath." She said.

"Mkay. I'll be here."

"Hmmm. Will you take one with me?" I looked at her.

"A bath? Me and you?" She nodded.

"Please baby?" I smiled and got up.

We made a bubble bath with tons of bubbles and a lot of candles.

We got in and sat on opposite sides of the bathtub, and Yoona put her legs on top of mine.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She started playing with the bubbles, then threw some at me, but missed.

"Aww. I failed." I smiled. She got a handful of bubbles, scooted closer to me, and put it on my face.

"Thank you baby." I said.

"Your welcome. Here. I'll get it off." She splashed me.

"Thank you, again." I splashed her back, then she splashed me, then I splashed her, and we had a splash fight and started laughing.

The door opened and ____ walked in and we froze.

"Um. Okay. Well, I just came in to get some make up, but yeah. This isn't disturbing at all." She grabbed a bag and left.

"Well, that was....awkward." Yoona said.

"Yeah." She stood up and wrapped a towel around her and put her hair up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some Pocky.

"Okay."

While Yoona was gone, I got out and got dressed. She came back in and threw the box at me.

"Ow." She smiled and walked into the closet, and came out wearing pink sweat pants and a black cami. She jumped on the bed and hit my leg.

"Ow. Stop hurting me."

"Sorry Taeminnie." She smiled. We ate the Pocky and went to sleep.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I picked it up and Sunny was calling.

"Hello?"

"Taeminah!"

"Hi Noona." I said while yawning.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah."

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay." I started messing with Yoona's hair and she woke up, then scooted closer to me, and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"But anyway. My birthday party is tonight. Can you guys come?"

"Yeah sure."

"Yay! See you at 5! Oh and, all of the guys wear black, and girls wear pink!"

"Okay."

"Bye! See you later!"

"Bye." I hung up and kissed Yoona's lips.

"Good morning sweetie." I said.

"Morning."

"Were going to a party tonight."

"Yay." She said sarcastically, and she started messing with the strings on my pants. Her stomach growled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded. We got up and went to the kitchen and I got Froot Loops and Yoona got an apple. We sat down and started eating.

"Why are you eating an apple?"

"So I don't get fat." I smiled.

"You won't get fat."

"If I keep eating healthy I wont."

"Well I want an apple then." She took a big bite and kissed me, and pushed the apple halfway into my mouth, and I bit it. She pulled away and ate her half. I smiled while I ate.

"Can I have more?" I asked. She handed me the apple and I just stared at it. "Your mean." I said.

"Your mean." She said back.

"How?"

"By calling me mean."

"Well you are mean."

"I can be a lot meaner." She said.

"How?"

"By not kissing you all day and all night."

"You can't do that."

"Watch me." She winked at me.

"Okay. Let's make a bet. Who ever can go without kissing each other the longest."

"And if I win?" She asked, sitting back in her chair.

"I'll dance to Magic Girl. In the dress. And big bow. And if I win..."

"If you win, I will sing The Egg Song in the middle of the mall." I smiled.

"Deal."

"BUT! You can't hold my hand or touch me at all." My jaw dropped.

"Thats not fair!"

"Are you backing down?"

"No."

"Okay then." She smiled and got up wand walked to the couch.

I sat on one end, and she sat on the other. I reached my arm out to rub her leg, but quickly pulled it back to me.

She smiled.

"Your going to have a hard time with this, aren't you Taemin?" I shook my head and she laughed.

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Yoona to finish getting ready. I wore black skinny jeans and a black shirt.

Yoona finally cam out wearing a short, strapless light pink dress. My eyes got wide.

"Cheater." I said, crossing my arms and pouting. She winked at me and adjusted her dress, pushing up cleavage.

I bit my lips and she smiled.

When we got to the part, it was already full with people. Yoona ran over to Sunny and they both hugged each other tightly.

"Happy birthday Unnie!"

"Thank you! You look so pretty!"

"Thank you!" They kissed each other's cheeks.

"Taemin. I don't know where you found this girl, but don't let her go." Sunny pinched my cheeks then skipped away.

Yoona walked over and stood in front of me and put her face inches from mine.

"So...what do you wanna do?" I bit my lip.

"You're too close to me." I said. She shook her head.

"No. I'm not touching you." She winked and walked away.

I took in a deep breath and followed her.

She stopped at the bar and stood next to Key.

"Hi Taemin Oppa!" He said, then busted out laughing. He was drunk.

"I'm so funny! I called you Oppa! Like I was a girl!" He hit the table laughing. There were about ten empty beer cups on the bar.

I looked over and saw ____ hugging Leeteuk like crazy. That means Super Junior was here. Which also means that Yoona should be spazzing any moment now...

"Oh my god!" Yup. She practically tackled Leeteuk and started hugging him along with ____.

"Ahh! Why must this be so painful!" He yelled.

"He's so cute!" Yoona yelled.

"I know right!" ____ said.

"Oh my god!" ____ yelled, then ran to Eunkhyuk, then Jonghyun followed her.

"Taeminah! Look!" Yoona said, pointing to Yesung, then running and threw her arms around his waist.

"Oh, um, hello there...little....girl...teenager....fan." He said awkwardly.

"Sorry Yesung Hyung." I said.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Tammie." He doesn't need to know her real name. Only I can call her Yoona.

"Oh! Is this your little sister?" I laughed.

"I sure hope not. Because I would go to jail."

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "OOOOH! She's your girlfriend, isn't she?" I nodded.

"Well, can you like...get her off of me?"

"NEVER!" Yoona yelled. He smiled.

"Look, little person. I'm flattered you'd rather hug me than your boyfriend, but--"

"HEECHUL!" She let go of Yesung and ran to Heechul and threw her arms around his neck, and he hugged her back.

"Hey stranger!"

"Heechul Oppa! Omo! It's so good to see you again!" Again?

"I know! It's been so long!"

"Am I....missing something?" I asked. Yoona let go of him and he threw his arm over her shoulder.

"This is your girlfriend, right?" I nodded. "Yeah. I met her a few years ago."

"How?"

"Gosh, it was about two or three years ago I think. She got backstage passes to our concert and somehow managed to break her leg."

"Yeah. He helped me up and got my number and checked on me every few hours, paid for a hotel, all that. But a few months ago I got a new phone and lost his number." She smiled and put her arm around his waist. He looked back at her.

"God Yoona you've gotten so big and beautiful since we last saw each other!" No. He did NOT just call her Yoona. And beautiful. She blushed and I scratched the back of my head.

"Well hey, I need to get going. I have an early schedule tomorrow."

"Aww. Boo." He smiled and they got each other's new numbers.

"Bye Yoona!" He kissed her cheek and ran off.

"Bye Heechul! Saranghae!"

"Nado Saranghae!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"I hate this game." She laughed.

"It was your idea."

"Well! Can I have at least ONE freebie?" She shook her head and I sighed deeply.

"Then I need a dress." She smiled and I grabbed her face and kissed her, and pushed her against a wall and started grinding against her.

"Taeminah, not in front of people." I grabbed her hand and we went into the bathroom. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her neck.

"I never want to play that game ever again." I said in-between kisses.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't stand not holding you. Kissing you. Or touching you." I put my hands on her neck and leaned into her more, and she ran her hands through my hair.

I pulled back. "I can't do this here."

I grabbed her hand and we ran to the first room we could find. When we got in, she started laughing.

"We are NOT about to do it on a bunk bed."

"Yes we are." I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, and started kissing her.

She turned around and we walked to the bed while still kissing, and fell back onto it, me on top of her. I started kissing her neck, and she bit her lip.

She ran her hand up my shirt and rubbed my chest, and I let out a soft moan. She smiled at me.

"Yoona?"

"Hmm."

"I love you so, so much."

"I love you too Taemin." I smiled and kissed her, and slid my tongue into her mouth.

I slipped her dress down a little and kissed her cleavage, and she moaned a little.

She ran her fingers lightly up and down the inside of my thigh, and took off my pants, and I took off her dress, then I started grinding roughly on her.

She started moaning.

"Oh god Taemin!" I started going faster, and when I came up, my head slammed against the top bunk.

"Ow!" She started laughing really hard.

"It's not funny!"

"Yes it is." She got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Noooo!"

"Come on Taemin." She said, putting her dress back on. I sighed and we went home.

When we got home, ____ was sitting on the couch. When she heard us walk in, she stood up.

"Where were you guys?"

"At the party..." I said. She sighed.

"What time is it?"

"3..." I said.

"Yes. Why were you out so late?"

"Yah! Chill Noona. We were just at the SNSD dorm." She rolled her eyes and walked to Key's room.

Yoona went to my room and came out in a cami and my boxers, then sat next to me on the couch.

We watched TV for a while, then went into my room.

Yoona walked into the bathroom. When she didn't come out for a while I walked in and she was listening to her iPod and lip-syncing into a brush.

When she saw me, she screamed.

"Taemin! You scared me!" I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry baby." I kissed her cheek and pinched her sides, and she screamed again, and Key started yelling.

"Shut up!"  Yoona smiled.

"I'm going to take a shower." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Can I take one with you?" She smiled and shook her head. I sighed and walked to the living room.

A few minutes later, she came back in, wearing a different pairs of boxers and a different cami.

"Hi baby." She said, running her fingers up and down my leg. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Hi." She crawled on top of me and wrapped her legs around my waist, then started kissing my neck. She lightly bit it and I let out a soft moan.

"Shhhh baby." She came up to my lips and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I put my hands up her shirt and -coughfeltherupcough-, and she bit her lip.

"We never got to finish earlier tonight." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and got up, and walked to my room. I smiled and followed her.

When we got inside, I shut the door and locked it, and I crawled on top of her and started kissing her neck.

She grabbed my hand and ran it down her waist, and on top of the elastic of her boxers. I ran my finger under the elastic, and slipped my hand in, and rubbed the inside of her thigh, and she shivered.

"Please baby don't tease me."

"Sorry." I lightly bit her lip and started rubbing. She breathed in deeply.

"Oh god baby." She whispered in my ear. She started feircly making out with me and I rubbed harder.

"Taemin!" She yelled.

"SHHHHHHHHH!" I said. "Noona's already mad." She bit her lip.

"Sorry." I smiled.

"It's okay." I took my hand out, but she grabbed it and shoved it back in, and I just looked at her.

She pouted. "Pwease?" I kissed her cheek and shook my head, taking my hand out.

"Fine then." She put her hands down my pants and started rubbing.

"Yoona don--oh my god." I closed my eyes.

"What were you saying baby?"

"I said don't start doing that to m--oh my GOD!" I yelled. She smiled and took her hand out.

"Thats what I thought."

She got off of me and laid down.

I sighed and bit my lip.

"God." I whispered to myself.

We both fell asleep.

When I woke up, Yoona was sitting on top of me smiling.

"Hello cutie." She said.

"Hello." She smiled and kissed me. I bit her bottom lip and she let out a soft moan.

"Taemin, Jonghyun might hear." I sighed and picked her up off of me, setting her down on the bed next to me. I turned around so that my back was to her.

"Taemin?"

"What?"

"Are you mad?" I shook my head. "Sad?" I nodded. She sighed and cuddled up to me, warpping her arms around me.

"Don't be sad baby." I grunted.

"Taeminnie?" I sighed and turned around so that I was facing her.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"We can't do anything. I can't even kiss you without you pulling away. It's not fair." She sighed and pressed herself against me.

"Baby." I crossed my arms and scooted away from her and laid on my stomach.

"Taemin." I violently shook my head.

"Baby listen. I don't want to cause Jonghyun any pain. That's it."

"No. You proably don't love me any more." She sat up and jabbed my side.

"Excuse you?"

"I said you don't love me." I mumbled. She reached over and smacked my butt really hard.

"Ooooooowwwww! Yoona that hurt!" She crossed her arms.

"Good."

"What was that for?"

"Becuase you said I don't love you."

"You don't." She smacked my butt again but this time even harder.

"OOOOOWWWWW! STOP THAT!" I yelled.

"Taemin I do love you. A lot. Alright?" I sighed.

"I guess." She raised her hand and I grabbed her wrist.

"DON'T. Even think about it." She smiled.

"I was going to spank you again."

"Don't make it sound like that." She smiled and sat on top of me.

"Sound like what?"

"You know like....all...sexy....and stuff." She smiled.

"But I thought you liked it when I spanked you baby?" I raised my eye brows.

"Stop."

"Do you want me to spank you?" I bit my lip and slowly started shaking my head, but then for some reason I nodded. She laughed a little.

"You pervert."

"What! Aniyo! You...you set me up to say that!" She smiled.

"But Taeminah, can I?"

"What?"

"Spank you?" I sighed.

"No." I got up and started walking to the living room. Halfway down the hallway, my butt got slapped so hard that I fell on the floor.

"OOOOOOOWWWWW! YOONA WHAT THE HELL!" She smiled.

"You didn't let me spank you in the sexy way so I did it in the hurtful way." I crossed my legs and pouted.

"Nu uh. Get up." I shook my head. She started walking away.

I got up and followed her.

Key and ____ were sitting on the couch watching TV.

She was sitting on the couch and I sat on top of her, and she grunted.

"Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemin!"

"Yes."

"Get off."

"Or what?" I winked at her. She ran her fingers up and down the inside of my thigh. I closed my eyes, and she ran her hand over my zipper a few times, pressing harder each time, then she quickly took her had away. My eyes shot open.

"Hey, that's not nice. What did I tell you about not teasing me?"

"Who said I was teasing you? Maybe my hand just got tired." She smiled. "Get off." I sighed.

"Meanie." I said, getting off of her.

"Gay." My head shot to her, and Key and ____ started laughing.

"Really?" She nodded her head. "Sweetie, I think me and you both know for a fact that I am NOT gay."

"Bisexual." I slowly turned my head back to the TV.

"HA! YOU NEVER DISAGREED YOU BI!" She said, standing up and pointing her finger in my face.

"NOOO! I'M NOT BI!" I got up and pointed back.

"WELL YOUR FANS THINK YOU DO!"

"WHAT! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

"2MIN! JONGTAE! ONTAE! KEYTAE!" Key raised his hand and cleared his throat.

"Just for the record, Keytae is like me being his umma, not lover." We all looked at him, even ____.

"What? I'm just saying." I turned back to her.

"SO! THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE!"

"YA HUH!"

"NUH UH!"

"YA HUH!"

"NUH UH!"

"YA HUH!" I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder, and carried her to my room, and threw her on the bed, and stared feircly making out with her and roughly grinded my hips against hers.

"Oh god Taemin." She whispered in my ear. After a few minutes, I stopped.

"Now would a bi person do that?" She smiled and nodded her head. I groaned really loud.

"You are one agravating girlfriend."

"Yes. You are very sexy too." I got off of her and went back to the living room.

"That was one weird sex groan." Key said.

"It wasn't sex. She still said I'm bi."

"Taeminah, she's messing with your head."

"I knoooooooooooow." She smiled.

"Taemin! Come baaaaaaack!" Yoona yelled from my room. I just sat there. "TAEMIN!" ____ and Key looked at me. "FINE! I'LL JUST CHANGE BY MYSELF." I shot up and ran to my room.

"I'm here!"

"Oh. I don't have to change." She laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
237K 10K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...