Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic)

By TaemintLocketBlinger

Phan Yoona gets kicked out of her house and moves in with contemporary band SHINee and falls hard for Lee Tae... More

Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Three
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Five
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Six
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eight
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nine
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Ten
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eleven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twelve
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Fourteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Fifteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Sixteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seventeen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eighteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nineteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Three
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Four
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Five
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Six
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Seven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Eight
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Nine
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thrity Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty Three - The End

Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seven

3K 35 5
By TaemintLocketBlinger

We went into the living room and started watching We Got Married, when ____ came in.

"Hey Noona! Where did you guys go?" Taemin asked.

"Do you need to know?"

"Yees."

"Well we went to--oh look! Its Key!" She said as Key walked in. He just stuck his tongue out.

"What?" She asked.

"You know." He said, making a pouty face.

"So what were you saying?" Taemin asked.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" ____ said back. I shrugged.

"Then I guess you don't have to know."

"Noona!"

"Yes?" I sighed.

"Okay, okay. Never mind..." She smiled and her and Key walked into their room.

THE NEXT DAY

Taemin's POV:

I woke up the next day, Yoona laying next to me.

I laid there and played with her hair, watching her sleep, and she started smiling. I looked up at the clock, which read 5:30AM.

I tried going to back to sleep, which failed, so I got up and walked to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, ____ walked in.

"Taeminnie! Why are you awake this early?" She asked me.

"Hi Noona. And I don't know, I just woke up and I couldn't fall back asleep."

"Ah."

"So..is there anything you want to say to me Noona?" I asked, hoping she would remember today was my birthday.

"Nope." She said.

"Oh. Okay. I'm going with Yoona." I said, and I got up and walked back to my room.

I laid next to Yoona and wrapped my arms around her, and she woke up and smiled at me.

"Good morning Taemin."

"Morning, sweetie." Her smiled got bigger and she scooted closer to me.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. She nodded and buried her head in my chest. I could feel her breathing on me. I smiled to myself and held her tighter.

Her breathing grew slower, and she fell asleep again. I kissed the top of her head, closed my eyes, and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up again, Yoona was gone. I got up and walked into the kitchen, where she was sitting on the counter, eating cereal.

When she saw me, she smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." I walked over and sat next to her, and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You left me." I said. She leaned her head on mine.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay." I put my hand on her leg and rubbed it. *don't think in a pervy way!*

When she finished her cereal, we went and sat on the couch, she laid on my lap and I played with her hair.

"So....what are we doing today?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Wasn't something, I don't know, happening today?" I asked her.

"Um, I don't think so. I would have remembered." Oh great. My own girlfriend forgot my birthday.

"Oh, well, okay." She looked up at me.

"Are you alright?" I nodded and smiled, and she sat up, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

I leaned into her more and more until I was laying on top of her, and I started kissing her neck.

She got up and walked away from me.

"Wh-where are you going?" I asked.

"To get dressed."

"For what?"

"I don't know yet, but we're going somewhere." She walked down the hallway and into my room, and I followed.

We ended up spending the day at the mall again. We were walking, my arms around her, my hand in her front pocket, hers in my back pocket.

Her phone started ringing JoJo, awww, and she opened it, read her text, replied, and turned to me.

"Come on. Let's go back home."

"Why?"

"Because I'm...tired."

"Oh okay."

When we got home, I opened the door, everyone jumped out.

"SUPRISE!" They all yelled.

"I thought you all forgot!" I said.

"Yoona wrapped her arms around my neck. "Awww baby, I would never forget about your birthday!" I smiled at her and kissed her, and we quickly started making out.

"Guys, I know its your birthday and all but could you please not do that here?" Jonghyun said.

I smiled and put my arm back around her and put my hand back in her pocket.

"Taemin-ah! Open my present first!" Key yelled, and threw a box at my face. I opened it and a huge smiled spread across my face.

"YAY!" I yelled, and started jumping up and down.

"What is it?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Its a lot of candy!"

"Mines better!" Jonghyun said, with a cocky smiled, and handed me a small box.

I opened it, and smiled a lot more than with Key's present.

"What is it?" Yoona asked.

"Its necklaces." I lifted out two necklaces, each shaped as half of a heart, and I held them together, and it read, "Taemin and Tammie Together Forever".

Yoona came over and looked at them.

"Oh my god.." She said.

"Hyung this is.....amazing!"

"I know." Jonghyun said.

"Where did you get these?" I asked.

"I know people."

"Really, these are beautiful.." Yoona said.

"I know, I know. I'm awesome." He said, smiling.

"YAH! Shut up! No one cares!" Key said, hitting him in the back of the head.

Jonghyun just sat there smiling like an idiot.

I opened the rest of my presents had cake, and all that birthday stuff.

When everyone was done, we were just all sitting, talking, and laughing, and Yoona jumped up.

"Hey, Taemin, come on, I'm gonna give you your birthday present." She said, tugging my shirt.

"Sounds good!" I jumped up and we ran to my room.

"So what's my birthday present?" I asked.

"This." She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started making out.

She quickly took my shirt off and licked my stomach, and I let out a small moan.

She licked all up my stomach to my neck and lightly bit it, and I moaned a little louder.

I pulled her up to my lips and slid my tongue into her mouth, and she rubbed my chest, making me groan.

She messed with the button on my pants, and undid them, and took my pants off, and she put her hands down my boxers.

She lightly started rubbing, and I let out a loud moan.

"Yoona." I said.

"Yes?"

"God that feels good."

"Good." She said, and started going faster and harder, making me moan louder.

After a few minutes, she smiled and got up, but I grabbed her belt loops and pulled her on the bed and moved so I was on top of her.

"My turn." I bit the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up, and licked her stomach, which made her groan.

I quickly got her pants and panties off, and I started grinding my hips against hers, and she started moaning.

"Oh god, Taemin." I went a little faster, and she bit her lip. "Oh god, harder, Taemin, harder." I did what she said, and she started yelling.

I stopped and fell on the bed beside her, panting.

"Oh god, Taemin. I love you."

"I love you too, Yoona." She rolled over on top of me.

"Happy birthday baby."

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek, and we got up and got dressed, then walked back into the living room.

"So how was your birthday seee--present?" Key asked.

"Fun."

"Hey guys, can we have a big party tonight?" Jonghyun asked.

"Why?" ____ asked.

"Because I don't really like tiny parties like this.."

Key sighed. "Is that alright with you Taemin-ah?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Great! I'll go start calling people!" Jonghyun said, jumping up and running to his room.

When he was out of the room, Key and ____ started making out.

"Guys. Please don't do that?" I said.

"You have a girlfriend! Why don't you kiss her?" Key told me.

"Okay." I turned around and we also started making out, then Key moaned.

"Are you guys really gonna start doing this again?" I asked.

"Yup!" They said at the same time.

"Alright its on." I said, and kissed Yoona again. I moved to her neck and bit it, making her groan a little, then we were followed by ____ moaning a little louder.

"Shit they might beat us." I said. I put my hands on top of her, coughareacough and rubbed a little bit.

"Oh god..oh god Taemin, yes." She said loud-ish, then ____ moaned even louder.

"Shit. Taemin, do what you have to, we can't loose!"

"Someone's competitively horny." I said, winking.

"Just do something." She said. I undid her pants and went under her panties and rubbed fast and hard.

"Oh...god Taemin!" She screamed, and the Minho walked in.

"CAN YOU GUYS NOT HAVE WHO CAN FUCK THE LOUDEST CONTESTS, PLEASE?!" He yelled, and we all jumped.

"Yah! Chill Minho.." I said.

"Why are you so mad?" Key asked.

"Nothing. Just nothing. Just don't do that here, or in front of me, or anyone else." He said, and he walked out the front door.

"We won." ____ said.

I swiftly turned my head making a fake mad face.

"What? We did!" Key said.

"Nuh uh." Yoona said.

"Uh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"Nooo."

"Yeeeeeees."

"Shut your face, helmet hair!" Yoona yelled.

Key rolled his eyes.

"One episode. ONE episode of Star Golden Bell, and you make fun of me forever."

"Yeah yeah yeah, get over it." She said.

"_____! Tammie hurt my feelings!" Key said, pouting.

"Awww, I'm sorry sweetie!" she said, and kissed him. "But its true."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up Taemin!" Key said.

"HEY! Be nice to my boyfriend!" Yoona said, throwing a spoon at Key which bounced off of him and hit the floor.

"A spoon? Really Tammie? A spoon?"

"No, Key. A fork." She said sarcastically. We laughed and got up, walking back to my room.

We sat there making out for a few minutes, and we heard ____ screaming.

"Wow." Yoona said.

I laughed and we walked to the living room, where Jonghyun and Minho were sitting.

After a few minutes, ____ walked in.

"Your really loud." Jonghyun said.

"I mean seriously, we all know Key's not THAT good. You can just tell." Yoona said.

"I HEARD THAT!" Key yelled from his room.

I laughed.

"No, no your wrong. He's really good." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, no ones gonna fix his bed, so good luck sleeping." Minho said.

"That's not--wait a minute, how do YOU know his bed needs to be fixed?" ___ asked.

"Are you kidding me? The noise the bed made was almost as loud as you. Poor bed..."

"Shut yo face!" She yelled, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
901K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...