Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic)

By TaemintLocketBlinger

Phan Yoona gets kicked out of her house and moves in with contemporary band SHINee and falls hard for Lee Tae... More

Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Three
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Six
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eight
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nine
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Ten
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eleven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twelve
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Fourteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Fifteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Sixteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seventeen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eighteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nineteen
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Three
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Four
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Five
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Six
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Seven
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Eight
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Nine
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty One
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thrity Two
Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty Three - The End

Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Five

3.6K 55 7
By TaemintLocketBlinger

Taemin's POV:

When we got home from the mall, Yoona went to take a shower, so me, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch.

"So what did you and Tammie do when I left?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing really. She got mad at me for throwing her lollipop, and then I got her un-mad, then we left."

"Fun." Key said.

"I guess." We watched an episode of Star Golden Bell, then I got up. I walked to my room, and laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I heard my bathroom door open, and I looked up to see Yoona in a little towel, still dripping wet.

I jumped off my bed and turned around.

"Oh god! Sorry! I-I-I'm sorry Yoona." I heard her laugh a little bit.

"It's alright Taemin." It was quiet for a few minutes, except for the sound of Yoona moving things around.

"Is it alright if I wear this?" I turned around and she was only in her bra and underwear, holding up one of my shirts. I closed my eyes.

"Uh...yeah....sure." I heard her sigh, and in a few seconds, I felt her hands on mine.

"Taemin?"

"Y-y-yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing. Just...." I felt her lips on mine, and we started making out.

I put my hands on her waist, and rubbed her hips, then slowly slid my hands around to her butt, and pulled her closer.

I picked her up and carried her to my bed, laid her down, and kissed her neck.

When I bit her neck, she let out a soft moan.

She started playing with the bottom of my shirt, and took it off. She licked my stomach, then flipped me over so that she was on top of me.

She bent down and kissed my neck, and moved down, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach, and she started playing with the button of my pants.

"Yoona?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" She looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She laughed a little. "That was a little....quick."

"No! Y-you can keep doing that." She smiled and flipped us over again.

She grabbed my hand and ran it down her waist, stopping at the top of her underwear, winked at her, and then put my hand in them.

I slowly started rubbing, and she closed her eyes and took in a long breath.

I started rubbing faster and harder, and she started moaning really loud.

In a matter of a few minutes, she had my pants off, and we were both, umm, not clothed, and I was on top of her.

I slowly started pushing my hips against hers, and she moaned.

I did it a little faster, and she bit her lip. She held in a scream, trying not to wake other people up, but failed.

"Oh god Taemin!"

"Ssshhhhhhhhhh!"

"Sorry."

A few more minutes passed, and we stopped. We made out for a few minutes, then smiled at each other.

"That was....fun?" I said. She laughed.

"Yes. It was." I smiled at her, and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." And then we went to sleep.

I woke up with Yoona still wrapped in my arms. I looked around, seeing all of the clothes everywhere, then looked down.

Hahaha. Well......

"Yoona?" I whispered, shaking her shoulder.

"Hmmm?" She said, her eyes still closed.

"Wake up."

"No." She said, scooting closer to me and burring her head in my chest.

"Let's go wake up ____ Noona and Key Hyung." She got up.

We got dressed, made out for a few minutes, and then quietly walked into Key's room.

I walked around to ____'s side and stood up on the bed, and Yoona did the same on Key's side.

We counted to three, and started jumping on the bed.

"NOONANOONANOONANOONA WAKE UP!"

"Shut up." I heard her mumble, then she scooted closer to Key.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!WAKEY WAKEY OPPA!" Yoona yelled, jumping up and down.

Key grunted and threw a pillow over his head.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled. She sat up.

"WHAT?!" Me and Yoona got quiet.

"IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE?" She asked.

"No.." I said.

"IS SOMEONE HURT?"

"No.."

"IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENING?"

"No..."

"THEN BYE." She said, slamming her head back down on the pillow.

"But noonaaaa! Hyungggggggggg!" I said. Key sighed.

"FINE! We'll get up! God!" Key said.

"Yay!" I jumped off the bed, helped Yoona down, and we ran out of the room.

We went into the kitchen, and Minho was eating Ramen.

"Hi Minho Hyung!" I said. He started laughing.

"What?" I asked. He shook his head and walked out of the room.

Yoona stood in front of the counter, and I walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

I lifted her up and put her on the counter, and hopped up so I was sitting next to her.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her, and we held hands.

"Hey guys." ____ said as she walked in.

"Hey." We said.

"So....what were yall doing last night?" She asked.

"Nothing!" We said at the same time.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah Noona! Why do you ask?" I said, feeling nervous.

"Oh ya'll are such liars. Key and I could hear you." She said.

I felt myself blush.

"O-oh." I said.

"Ya'll know yall aren't supposed to be doing that, right?" She said, opening the refrigerator and pulling out a water bottle.

"Noona, we're not babies! And besides I wouldn't be talking! You and Key Hyung are always doing that kind of stuff." I said.

"Yeah but we're older, Taemin-ah.."

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. I looked over at Yoona, who was looking down shyly. I kissed her cheek and stroked her hand.

"Okay fine. Do what you want. I could care less." ____ said, walking out.

"That was embarrassing." Yoona said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they were the only ones that heard." I said, and kissed her forehead.

Jonghyun came in and slapped my butt.

"Wooh! Good job Taemin!"

"What?" I said.

"Come on! We all heard what you two were doing last night."

Yoona looked down, her face really red.

"Oh." I said. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, and whispered in her ear.

"Don't be embarrassed, Yoona." She looked up and smiled at me, and I kissed her lips.

"Yes, you just make out with your girlfriend in the kitchen, that's totally fine." He said.

I picked up a box of Pocky and threw it at him, which he caught, winked at us, and walked out.

Me and Yoona sat there making out for a few minutes, when we heard moans, and I looked up and rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to go to the store." Yoona said.

"I'll come with you."

"No, no. You stay here. I might need you when I get back." She winked at me and left.

I sighed and walked over to sit on the couch.

After a few minutes, Key and ____ walked in.

"Well in that case, we need to be louder." Key said, then he smacked ____'s butt and sat right next to me.

____ smiled and Key pulled her into his lap and they started making out. I scooted away.

"Yah! Don't start doing stuff!"

"We can do whatever we want! It's our house too you know!" Key said.

"Its not ALL yours!"

Key smiled. "But she is." He said, winking at ____.

"Ew." I said.

Key pulled her closer and they started making out, and I pulled them apart.

"Stop it." I muttered.

"What? Is Taemin-ah jealous? Its okay, Hyung still loves you!" Key said, hugging me and kissed my cheek.

"Yah! Stop it!" I said. I wiped my cheek and pushed Key off of me.

Key just laughed. "You don't love me anymore, Taeminnie-ah?" Key said.

"YAH! Who cares?!" I said, crossing my arms.

"And stop calling me Taeminnie. I'm not little." I said, then I walked to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

I woke up with Yoona laying next to me in one of my shirts.

I looked over to my clock, which read 1:05 PM.

It was still early.

Out of nowhere, I heard a loud moan followed by an, "Oh god, Key!" Ew.

I hit the wall a few times.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Never!" Key said.

Yoona woke up. "Why are you beating the wall?"

"Key and ____ are, screaming, and wont shut up."

She got an evil grin on her face.

"What?"

"Well, if you can't beat them, join them."

"Okay, I am NOT having a four way with them." I said. And yes, that is what I thought she meant.

She laughed. "No, I mean, me and you should, you know, do things, and scream louder."

"Okay!" I said.

She crawled on top of me and kissed my neck.

She moved down, and quickly had my shirt and pants off.

She kissed down my stomach, and licked my it, making me let out a soft moan.

I flipped over so I was on her, and took her shirt off, and kissed all down her stomach, and I licked along the elastic of her panties, and she moaned a little.

I moved back up and made out with her, sliding my tongue into her mouth, and I slowly ran my hand down her waist, the lifted up the elastic of her panties, and stuck my hand down.

I started rubbing, and she moaned a little.

"Moan louder."

"Make me." She winked at me.

I gave her what I hoped was a sexy smile, and rubbed a little harder and faster, and she let out a really loud moan.

Key and ____ fought back with an "Oh my god!" coming from Key.

I rolled my eyes.

I took my hand out, took of her panties, and started grinding my hips against hers really hard and really fast.

"Oh my fucking god Taemin!" I laughed a little.

"Yes! Oh god yes Key!"

"Harder Taemin! Harder harder harder! Oh goood! Gaaah! Taemin!" Then my door bursted open.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jonghyun, Onew, AND Minho were standing in my door way, and Yoona and I spazzed and threw a blanket over us.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and left.

Yoona and I started laughing.

"We beat them." She said.

"Yeah. We could have owned them if Jonghyun didn't walk in." She laughed.

I got up and threw on my boxers and the shirt I was wearing before.

"Can you throw me that?" She pointed to a pair of my boxers.

"Yeah." I tossed it to her and she put it on, then she picked up her cami off the floor and put it on.

She laid back on the bed.

"Come on." I said.

"I don't wanna get up." I smiled and sighed, then walked over to her and picked her up like a baby, and we walked to the living room.

I set her down on the couch, and crawled on top of her and kissed her neck.

"Guys! Seriously! You just had a sex off, now you are making out! Do I have to leave to get peace and quiet!" Onew asked.

We nodded.

"Alright, well I'm going in my room. No moaning."

We laughed and sat up, and Yoona laid her head on my shoulder.

Key and ____ walked in, and ____ said, "We won!"

"Nu uh!" I said.

"Yeah we did!"

"Rematch?" Yoona said.

"NO! No no no!" Key said, sitting down.

"Why not?" I said.

Key pointed at ____.

"Ask. Her."

She just laughed.

"He says im too much work."

"Ewww!" I said.

"Looks like someone's scared they'll loose." Yoona challenged.

"No, she's just too much to handle." Key said.

Yoona started making chicken noises.

"FINE! ONEW! MINHO! JONGHYUN! WERE HAVING ANOTHER SCREAM OFF, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE!" Key said.

In a matter of seconds, all three of them left the house, slamming the door behind them.

Key jumped up and grabbed ____'s hand, pulling her into the room.

Yoona and I ran while laughing to my room.

We sat down on the bed and sat there.

Yoona cleared her throat and started moaning.

"Oh god, YES!" We heard Key yell.

"Louder." I said.

She moaned a little louder.

"Oh god Taemin!" She screamed, and started laughing.

We heard Key let out a loud moan.

Yoona screamed a little.

We heard Key let out a loud whimper, then an "Oh god yes! Baby yes!"

"More, Taemin!" Yoona screamed, and I laughed.

Key moaned a little more, and Yoona moaned louder and faster.

Key kept moaning, but not as loud.

"Oh god, Key, yes! Harder!" I heard ____ yell.

"Your turn." Yoona whispered.

I started moaning, then heard a "Harder! Yes Key! More! Harder!"

"Okay, follow my lead." Yoona said. She stood up on the bed and started jumping, and I copied.

"OH MY GOD TAEMIN! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! YES! HARDER HARDER! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" She yelled, then pointed at me.

"YES YES YES YES YES! OH GOD YOONA I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO! HARDER BABY! FASTER! AHHHH!" She yelled.

"YES BABY! COME ON! YES!" I yelled back, and we kept jumping on the bed, making it squeak more, then we hit the wall a few times.

Out of nowhere, my bed snapped and fell in.

We heard Key's room door open, and we quickly threw off our clothes and messed our hair, and they burst in.

"Holy shit you broke the bed!" Key said.

"Yeah, we lost." ____ said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
298K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 50K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...