Thin Line of Love

By dreaadb

This book is about Arnelle White and her love that well never end for Shawn Williams. This book is base off r... More

Author Notes
PROLOUGE
Ch. 1
Ch.2
*Background*
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Guess Who
Ch.7 Surprise
Ch.8 Something for that ass
Chirstmas Part_1
Chirstmas Part 2
Christmas Eve
Ch 13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch.21
Ch.22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25

Ch. 9

317 10 7
By dreaadb

ARNELLE

    Waking up the next morning I only remember small parts of what happen last night. Damn my head was killing me. Trying to figure out if what I do remember was a dream or not. Hearing my phone go of, I quickly grab it causing my head to hurt more. Looking at the phone I had eight missed calls from Shawn along with a little over fifty text messages. Some where sweet others I could tell he was pissed off. Seeing Sha had text me. I dialed her number until a some what familiar voice caught my attention. I looked up seeing Roee in nothing but his basketball shorts. "Goodmorning beautiful " he said adding a kiss to the forehead before laying next to me. I just smiled trying to get my thoughts together I guess that part wasn't a dream. Before I could say anything his phone went off he had to leave. "Hopefully we can talk more Nelle". "Yeah hopefully."  After Roee left I just laid back down I wasn't in the mood to get up physical nor mentally. Every part of me was sore.

Three Days Later......

   So I still haven't talk to Shawn even tho he been blowing me up everyday all day long except for today. Sha went back home to Atlanta with Paul, MeMe back home with her daughter and Risha & Nyla went back home. So I am sitting in this room all alone and shit. I guess I will go shopping since I have nothing better to do.

       After hitting up some of my favorite stores. I figured I should buy my god son something. Four hours of shopping made me feel good even tho I spent way to much money outta Shawn & I joint account. We both had a spending limited when it came to the joint account I went over by 5,000 dollars. It's not to bad.  Heading back to the hotel, sitting in my room I decided to order some room service. 

                     ( Calling Sha )

"Hey Love "

"What y'all over there doing?"

"Girl just got done eaten watching Paul an Chris paint the Nursery"

"Shid you mean try I know they ain't doing shit but arguing."

"Hell yeah that's all they been doing for the past two hours only got one wall done, but what you doing?"

"Just came from shopping guess what I got my baby!"

"His ass don't need nothing else that's all you an Paul do is buy whatever y'all see."

"Shut the hell up you just mad cause I ain't get you nothing my g_baby can have whatever he want."

"All that shit staying over there with yo ass too since you ain't get me shit bitch."

"That's fine to bitch I don't wanna talk to you no more let me speak to Paul."

"Hell nahh not on my phone better call him since you don't wanna talk to me anymore."

"Whatever bye trick. "

         I guess my food was here, since my dog Dukes was in the living from barking. The food smelt good. "I will be right out " I yelled from the bathroom. Stepping in the living room I stopped an frozed up at the sight of the man sitting on my couch. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE? "

SHAWN

      I'm done playing games with Nelle ass. All this not answering my calls an responding to my texts. About to stop today. Whatever her problem is she better talk that shit out or go sit on somebody black couch, cause she coming home tonight regardless of what she say. 

       After checking her account records I saw she was staying at the Hyatt about half a hour away from the house. Walking to the front desk I sweet talked the manger into giving me a key to Nelle's room. Stepping off the elevator I seen room service heading towards Nelle room. "Excuse me I got it from here" I said handing the gentleman a $50 tip.

     Sitting on the couch waiting for Nelle to come out the bathroom. All she could do was stand there looking at me.

"What the Fuck you doing here Shawn?"

"Well I'm here to see if my future wife's  okay haven't heard from you in four days." 

 "I'm fine as you can see...... how did you find me? " 

"Dose that really matter.... come on get yho shit lets go" I yelled walking towards her before she got in my face.

"I'm not going no where until I'm fucking ready. "

"The Fuck is your problem Nelle "

"You're my problem Shawn....You an all your bullshit. "

"The FUCK is you talking about Nelle? "

"YOU SHAWN You an all yo drama..... now you expect me to be okay with you having a motherfucking baby by some random low life as hoe!!

"Chill Nelle she ain't got shit to do with us.... you act like I'm bring all hell in yo life damn. "

"Ohh you don't want me to call yo babymomma a HOE!!!!  Newsflash she's a fucking HOE that done been through all y'all. I'm sick of this shit Fuck You an everything that comes with you. Get the fuck out before I slap yo ass."

"Well tell me how you really feel *said sarcastically* ..... All I gotta say is you not gone disrespect her she not gone disrespect you that's the mother of my child man... Act stupid an slap me if you too motherfucker."

"So now you defending the little HOE!!!  HUH???

Shawn remain quiet trying to choose his words carefully.

"Answer me motherfucker!! " So you not gone say shit" Nelle yelled with tears, walking towards Shawn he came faced with a hard smack to the face.

"What the fuck I tell you about that tough Tony shit! " Shawn yelled smacking Nelle to the hotel floor. "You gone fucking learn to stop putting yo hands on me"

  ( Nelle layed there in total shock Shawn hasn't hit her since they were teenagers. She felt betrayed an hurt by the one she loved most. Shawn walked towards Nelle to see if she was okay only to catch a heel to the face. )

"Bastard you fucking bastard you gone fucking hit me.....do it again an I promise ima hit yo ass with something harder then a shoe." Nelle yelled throwing glass.

"Chill the fuck out " Shawn screamed while pining Nelle to the wall.

  (  Nelle stayed quiet looking at Shawn then spitting in his face. [Yes Arnelle is real DISRESPECTFUL ]   After Nelle spit in Shawn face they got to fighting. They didn't stop until hotel security came and broke up the fight. When the fight was over both of them had a busted lip an noise with a few bruises. The hotel security called the police. )

Officer:  So will anyone care to share what happen here?

Shawn: My fiance an I had a little disagreement that got outta hand that's all.

Officer: Ms White is this true?

Arnelle: Yeah it's true we had an argument that got outta hand Sir.

Officer:  Well next question would have to be... Will either one of you be pressing charges?

Shawn:  No we wouldn't it wasn't anything serious.... no need to get the law involve.

Officer: Glad to hear but do to the agreement we have with the owner of this hotel... Someone will have to come down to the station with us. I will give you all a moment to discuss this.

Arnelle: No need Sir,  He will go down with you.

Officer: Very well, Mr. Williams can you please follow us down you are not being arrested.

Arnelle

    After leaving the hotel I went home. Walking in the house gave me a bittersweet feeling. I got a call from Shawn asking me to come get him. To be honest I wanted leave his ass there but I couldn't.  One thing was for sure I wasn't going to go get him. So I called Tony since Paul wasn't in town.

"Aye Tony go pick up Shawn from the police station ."

"Police station!! What that nigga do this time."

"We was fighting just go get him."

"ight give me half a hour. "

    While waiting on Shawn to come home I figured now would be a good time to call my great granny for some advise.

                (Calls Mama May )

Mama May: Hey Suga

Nelle: Hey Mama how are you?

Mama:I'm good baby what you need?

Nelle:What makes you think I need some?

Mama:You ain't calling for ya health now child I know you what's wrong?

Nelle:Well first let me ask you something...you an papa was married a long time before he past.... How did y'all manage to stay happy?

Mama: Let me tell ya baby we wasn't always happy now that's a fact. Papa did some fucked up shit all niggas do. Hell they just like dogs no matter how good you are to them no matter how good you train em they gone find some trouble to get in an when they do you don't just throw em to the side if you really love em you show them you ain't the one to be played with. Now let me ask you a question is all this about that girl being pregnant?

Nelle: Yeah ig... we was fighting earlier.

Mama: Y'all to old for that childish shit....now is this more about the girl or the baby that you gotta problem with?

Nelle:Both ig well maybe more of the baby stuff not suppose to be like this......that wa-----------.....

Mama:Who's baby your baby or her baby? From the sound of it you have an issue that there's a baby in the picture an it's not yours.

Nelle: ughhhhh fine your right that's more of my issue than anything else.What am I suppose to do.

Mama: Talk to him tell him how you really feel.

Nelle: Every time we talk about our issues it leads to an argument then a fight.

Mama: That's simply because y'all have poor communication skill, don't know how to talk to each other in a mature respectful way , that's y'all problem now learn how to talk to each other.

Nelle: Okay Mama May thanks love you I gotta go talk to you soon.

Mama: Alright suga I gotta get back to my company love you too.

                    (Call Ends )

THREE HOURS LATER........

     Tony just dropped Shawn off , I've been waiting on him to come home. That talk with Mama May had me thinking these last few hours an im all outta  tears it's time we talked. I was getting nerves seeing Shawn had his poker face on I couldn't tell his emotion So I wouldn't be able to tell his reaction.

"Shawn baby can we talk for a second? "

"Wassup Nelle! "

"Can we have a heart to heart for a moment an act like adults? "

"First baby let me just tell you I'm Sorry Nelle I'm sorry for everything especially putting my hands on you earlier....Just tell me how you feel about everything just let it out."

"Well let me start from the beginning when I was in Atlanta I realize no matter what issues we where having we was gone work  through them together so we can move forward an start a family we was good for some months I refuse to waste years on somebody.........You expect me to be okay with the fact you got a random chick pregnant while we where still together.... you expect for me to just suck it up an play stepmother of the year.... Did you ever stop an think how that made me feel to know you about to have a baby with somebody besides me after all we went through?"

"I didn't just expect for you to just push yo feelings a side an deal with it but yeah this could be my child an of course I'm gone want you around you are I'm future wife you suppose to be there for me through thick an thin even tho I really fucked up this time I'm not going to regret my child I just regret how it happen I don't love Jada I don't want her but I'm gonna respect her...... Look baby I didn't realize this brought back those memories and I understand how it's hurting you. "

"You don't honestly know how it feels to know the one you love is having a baby by someone else when you where suppose to be the one to care their first child....I had to get a fucking abortion my freshman year in high-school because I was to young to have a baby that shit hurts me everyday  I let you an my family in my head an allowed y'all to make that decision for me..... Then I had a fucking miscarriage at eighteen because you couldn't keep yo fucking sidelines in their place. Shid I lost my baby because one of yo lil tricks wanted to fight along with the stress you caused me.....So don't sit here an tell me you understand because you don't!"

"I don't know exactly how you feel but don't make it seem like that shit ain't hurt me either... I know you suppose to be the one to bring my first an last born in the world but I fucked up an I'm sorry.. Just promise me you not gone leave baby I love you more then life itself I might not show it all the time but I do....if you leave me I won't have nothing to live for NELLE you are my world promise me we still gone get married. "

"I made a promise that I'm necessary going to give up on you an I don't plan on breaking that promise but shit gotta change between us before we get married..The next time I call my wedding off its off for good. We gotta go to counseling these next seven or eight months my wedding scheduled date is damn near eight months away. "

"Okay baby whatever it takes. "

    For the rest of the night Shawn an I just talked about what seemed like everything. I have no more room to cry over him an he knows it.

FOUR MONTHS LATER......

     (Author P.O.V.)

    Arnelle an Shawn are doing much better. They both or keeping their promises. Last four months of counseling have really been helping them get ready for their spring wedding which is in the next four months. Jada had her baby girl Addison who is now two months, she looks like Shawn an has her mother bright skin tone. Addison is a very beautiful chubby baby with a head full of hair. Of course the DNA came back positive. Shawn is very active in his daughter life even tho she stays three hours away in Atlanta. Arnelle doesn't question Shawn about his relationship an communication with Jada she is trying to learn to trust him completely again. As for Jada an Arnelle they don't get along to well. Jada doesn't want Addison around Arnelle but Arnelle hasn't got to the point where she wants to be around the baby yet so she keeps her distance. Of course Shawn wants them to get along or to just respect each other. So far no harsh words have been exchange just dirty looks.

        Tisha is nine months pregnant. Her an Paul are still doing well their son will be here anyday now. Just in time to be in his God parents wedding. Arnelle an Shawn are driving to Atlanta so they can be there when Corey is born.

     No one has seen or heard from Natalie since her an Arnelle fight. Last thing they heard was she got hit by an 18-Wheeler an was in a coma.

    As for Roee an Arnelle they are still in contact as good friends. They hang out every now an then never along tho. Roee knows about Shawn an plans to attend their wedding as a friend of the bride. Shawn doesn't know about their one night fling. Arnelle plans to take this one to her grave.

Shawn....

     Last night I gotta call from Paul saying Baby C could be here any day. So Nelle an I are about to hit the road I didn't miss my daughters birth an I'm not going to miss my god sons either. "Nelle is this all the bags " I yelled walking towards the truck.  "Nah bae it's one more up here come get it."  Walking upstairs I seen Nelle putting on her shoes damn my baby looked good. "Baby you ready to go?" "Yeah I will meet you at the car grab that bag by the door." "Alright don't take all day I'm trying to hit the road before rush hour. "

     The drive to Atlanta was pretty smooth even tho Nelle ass went to sleep. After I text my bro an told em wen was about forty-five minutes away. I got a text from Jada asking if I was coming over to see the baby since I was in town. Of course I wanna see my fat mama I miss her like crazy but I ain't got time for the drama. I'm figure some out soon.

        Pulling on Sha an Paul street. "Nelle wake up we down the street." "Nigga stop yelling I'm up. "  "Eww you got slob on the sit."  "Shut up before I wipe it on yo face."  "You better get the fuck on with the bullshit an ya breath stink." "So my breath stink Shawn? "  "Hell yeah get out my face Nelle you gone melt my shit." "Not till you give me a kiss."  "Bullshit better go brush yo teeth."   "Whatever that's fine too." Nelle said with an attitude rolling her eyes. All I could do is laugh she's so cute when she mad .

         After knocking on the door Paul oldest son Mike let us in he about twelve. "Wassup lil man where yo daddy?"  "What up fool he upstairs with T."  Nelle wasted no time rushing upstairs to the room Sha was in. As I sat on the couch Paul came down.

"Wassup Bro"

"Chilling ya'kno "

"So how long y'all staying? "

"I'm staying for about 2 weeks after baby C born, Nelle a be here for about a month I think. "

"You know we gone need some strong to be dealing with the both of them."

"Tell me about it I got exactly what we need let's roll one now."

"Ight let's step out I ain't tryna her T mouth she smell everything man."

     Sitting in the backyard Paul an I rolled two blunts. We was just chilling. I gotta text from Jada asking if I would come get the baby.

"Aye bro is it cool if I bring the baby over for a few hours?"

"Of course nigga my niece always welcome ."

      Walking in the house I seen the girls in the kitchen. "Wassup sis you looking good."  "Hey Bro."  "Nelle baby ima be right back I'm fina meet Jada at Walmart so I can get the baby."   "ight love you don't take to long."   "I won't love you too."

TISHA aka Sha ( T )

      I'm so happy i got all my love ones here. We all waiting on Baby C to come but he being stubborn. My momma came an cooked for everybody. Shawn brought Baby Addison over for a few hours she's such a pretty baby but lord she's a screamer. I just can't deal Shawn knows I love em but he had to get that crying baby outta my house. 

       Everybody having a good time. I must say I love these crazy folks. Just as I was getting up to go pee. Liquid ran down my leg all I could do was laugh because I wasnt sure if it was pee or if my water had broke might have been both.  "PAUL PAUL IT'S TIME!!! "  We all looked shocked because I didn't feel any contractions.  "Somebody better drive me to the hospital RIGHT NOW! "  Nelle hopped in the back sit with me as Paul drove.  With everybody following behind.  My contractions hit me hard on the way to the hospital Nelle tried to keep me calm.

      Once we arrived the nurses prep me quickly. I was in labor for thirty-four hours before my stubborn baby came. Labor wasn't that bad I guess it was because Arnelle and Paul toke it harder then me. They asses a mess. Baby C was born at 4:30 am December 5 he weights 9 lbs an 3 ounces.  Corey Anderson is a blessing in my eyes lord knows my baby is priceless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

This Summer By Kiera

Teen Fiction

5.3K 56 34
I guess everyone had those summers. The summer about the one that got away. The summer you lost your friends. The summer you told lies to impress...
119K 5.4K 51
Get your copy of Red Zone on Amazon Kindle Unlimited and paperback. Family comes first always. Whether it's by blood or love. The Drake's and Bradfo...
2K 110 19
This is a story about a 17 year old girl, she had everything she could dream of. Stuck between two guys Antwan and Shawn who will she chose?will it...
66.9K 1.6K 29
I believed that fate doesn't exist. I knew that love can be brutal. And chemistry at first sight? Pure delusion. Until he came along... Determined an...