Klance

By FanfictionxLife

~Lance Is The Top~ ~Keith is the Bottom~ ( The good chapters are the most recent ) There will also be the fol... More

Chapter 1 ( Feelings?..)
Chapter 2 (Crush?..)
Chapter 3 (A moment..)
Chapter 4 ( A kiss? )
Chapter 5 (Love c;)
Chapter 6 (Telling Everyone the truth....o-o )
Chapter 7 (Sick..)
Chapter 8 ( Cookies.. )
Chapter 9 ( Vampire🌙 )
Chapter 10 ( Vampire Part 2 🌙)
Chapter 11 ( Vampire part 3 🌙 )
Chapter 12 ( The Car 😏 )
Chapter 13 (The Car Part 2? 😏)
Chapter 14 (Punishment ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Chapter 15 (Keith, Where you at??)
Chapter 16 ( Finding out a few things.. )
Chapter 17 (The Bartender..)
Chapter 18 ( The Bartender part 2 )
Chapter 19 (Birthday Surprise!)
Chapter 20 ( A weird night )
Chapter 21 (A weird night 2)
Chapter 22 (The teddy bear)
Chapter 23 (Cashier!)
Chapter 24 (Cashier part 2)
Chapter 25 (Beach Day)
Chapter 26 (Beach Day 2)
Chapter 27 (Thanksgiving)
Chapter 28 (The Popular Kid)
Chapter 29 (The Popular kid 2)
Chapter 30 (Popular kid part 3)
Chapter 31 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 32 (Newbie?)
Chapter 33 (Newbie? 2)
Chapter 34 (Old guy)
Chapter 35 (Old Guy 2)
-Tagged Challenge-
Chapter 36 (Allura's Mistake)
Chapter 37 (Shiro? Is that really you?..)
Chapter 38 (Smexy)
Chapter 40 (Rachel!)
Chapter 41 (touchy situation)
Chapter 42 (did allura screw up?)

Chapter 39 (te amo)

2.4K 40 18
By FanfictionxLife

Sorry for grammar errors, I tried my best!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV

I was in my room, just sitting on my bed thinking. Lance was busy taking a shower...An hour long shower. He said he'll take 5 minutes! That liar.

Anyways, he wanted to take me out to get some smoothies, he's been craving it a lot lately..

"I swear he's not pregnant. Guys can't get pregnant, right?" I thought.

"Humans do the unthinkable," Pidge said. She was listening in on me.

"Wha- You stalker!" I threw a pillow at her.

"Ow, you hurt my beautiful face!" Pidge pouted, walking towards me.

"Why're you eve-" She cut me off, covering my mouth and leaning very close to me.

"Mm..Mmph! Hmph." I tried to talk, but it was pretty muffled because of her hand...in my face.

I'm so gonna get pimples after this.

"What?" She said, uncovering my mouth and looking at me.

"Stop trying to seduce me, I have a boyfriend," I smiled innocently.

"And I have higher standards." She smiled back.

"Rude!" I got another pillow and tried to throw it at her.

"Nu-Uh uh! Don't you dare." She said, grabbing the pillow.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the bed.

"What do you want from meeee?" I whined.

"Your love and affection." Lance said, standing outside of the doorway.

"Get out of here, Birdbrain!" Pidge gave him a death stare.

"Says the pigeon.." Lance said.

"KEITH, DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO VIOLENTLY HURT YOUR BOYFRIEND." Pidge looked at me.

She looks so scary when she's mad. A mad little shortie..ah I wish I had my phone with me to record this. But it's charging at the other side of the room.

"Uh..I'm gonna go get my phone," I got up.

"No, sit down." Pidge pushed me back on the bed, still staring at Lance.

"uhm...Lance, What did you do to cause this?" I said, looking at him.

"I told her she's Pidge." Lance said.

"And?"

"And then I told her to search up the insult meaning of the word.." Lance said.

I stared at him in confusion. What does he mean?? I got back up.

"Stay down, Nico di Angelo." Pidge said.

Who's Nico di Angelo!?

"I'm just getting my phone so I can err...search up the meaning of the word Pidge." I said.

Pidge threw her phone at me. Okay then, feisty one. I searched up the name and looked at Lance. Then at Pidge

"Seriously, you're mad at it meaning 'Pigeonhole'?" I said, keeping a straight face.

"Y-Yeah." Pidge was caught off guard, seeing my face so..unbothered.

"It's Okay, shortie. I think it suits you very well," Lance said, giggling.

Shiro passed by my room, to see what the heck is going on.

"Lance! I swear to god, I will rip that towel off you and snap a picture, sending it to everyone you know!" Pidge threatened.

"What the quiznack." Shiro stared at us.

Talk about bad timing.

"Oh, hey Shiro! Lovely day, huh?" Pidge said, trying to get off topic.

"You're coming with me young lady! We're gonna have a big talk about the birds and the bees." Shiro said, dragging Pidge out of the room.

She quickly said 'Help me' before disappearing in the hallway.

I laughed, sticking my tongue out at her as she was dragged away by Shiro.

"Poor Pidge," Lance giggled.

"Should we start to assemble her grave?" I asked, dead serious.

"uhh...I gotta go!" Lance jumped up and left the room.

I didn't feel like chasing after him today, to much work..So I stayed in the room on my phone. After what seemed like an hour all I heard was a high pitched scream coming from Shiro's room.

I ran over their and opened the door.

"Is everyone okay!? What happened!?" I said.

Pidge was covering her ears, staring at Shiro. Shiro was wearing headphones so he didn't even hear her scream.

"He.Wont.Stop." Pidge said, getting up she walked over to me.

"You will pay for my not so innocent innocence! I swear." She stomped out of the room.

"Uh, Shiro?" I said.

Shiro saw my shadow through the door and took off the headphones, looking at me.

"Hey Keith! I was just teaching Pidge here- wait where'd she go?!" He looked around.

Was he sleep talking to Pidge about the birds and the bees? Oh my god.

"She just le- She went to get some fresh air." I said. If Shiro finds Pidge and says that I told him where she was, she'll definitely kill me.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll go find Hunk then. That kid really needs to talk more." Shiro sighs and got up walking towards me.

"Lance is behind you by the way," Shiro said.

"Huh?" I turned around. "AH!" I jumped, falling down on the ground. Lance just smiled.

"You creep, Why're you just standing their!" I got up, wiping off any excess dust from my jeans.

He just smiled. What the quiznack happened to my boyfriend!?

And then I realized...

"Say it, just say it." I said. Lance was going to say something, not sure if it's family friendly or not but yeah.

"Well..Since Shiro is busy teaching Pidge about the birds and the bees, how about we demonstrate it one on one together in the room?" He smirked, seeing my face go from curious to shocked.

"YOU!" I punched Lance lightly,"All you wanna talk about is sex huh?" I asked, staring up at him.

"What can I say, im a sex monster!" He laughed jokingly.

I walked over to Shiro's bed and sat their, looking away from Lance, who was still at the door.

"Aw, come here babe." Lance said, using one of his fingers to motion me over.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. Maybe he feels bad? I mean, I'm not mad but eh, who doesn't love a soft Lance once in a while?

I walked over to him, looking at the floor.

"Hey Keith, guess what?" He said, lifting up my chin with his hand so I can look straight up at him.

"Hm?"

"Y'know, I made you come with one finger..imagine two." He smirked.

"YOU PERVERT!" I screamed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Shiro ran to the room, looking at both of us.

"Lance is being a pervert! He's a horny uh...boyfriend!" I said, pointing at him.

"All I want is to do it in 69," he said. He made the '~_~' kind of face.

"He needs the birds and the bees talk." I said.

Shiro smiled, looking at Lance.

"Alright Lance, maybe we should sit down. Do you want Keith to leave the room if that'll make you more comfortable?" Shiro said.

'SCREEEEECH' was the only thing that was heard out of his mouth, he covered his ears and well..ran away from the room.

"Heh, thanks Shiro-"

Shiro pouted, sitting on the bed sadly.

"All I wanted was to teach kids about mature things like a parent would do.." he sighed. "Am I really that bad?"

Soft Keith mode, activated.

"No..you're amazing at teaching it! It's like, uhm, your destiny!" I smiled.

"Really?" He lightened up a little bit.

"No, you're destiny is still fighting and stuff but still!" I said.

Shiro just looked down at the ground.

"Hey, if you want I'll help you start a 'the talk' business, trust me you'll male millions of dollars!" I said.

"For real?" He said.

"Yeah, I think you're the only person who actually would want to talk about it to kids. Parents find it to..awkward." I said, trying to sound encouraging.

"Thanks Keith," Shiro let out a small laugh.

"Anytime space dad," I patted his back.

"Hey, aren't I suppose to be the one comforting people?" He said.

"Shhh, just enjoy this friendly movement before I drop kick you to the ground for rethinking your true destiny." I said.

Silence filled the air, but not a bad silence. The good kind. That was until..

"KEITH," Lance said running in the room. Hunk was right next to him.

"Huh?" I looked at him, he was drenched in sweat.

"Lance did something bad," Hunk said, holding in his laughter.

"What'd you do Lance?" I started to get worried.

"I wanted to make you happy and calm down on the hormones but I think I made it worse." He said, looking as guilty as ever.

"What did you do Lance?" Shiro repeated my question.

"I got a cockring and put it on, thinking it'll help but it made things worse. IM MORE HORNY!" He started freaking out.

"I'll uhm, help you get it off I guess," I said.

"Okay," Lance started to unzip his pants.

"No no no, let's go to my room idiot. Theirs more privacy." I said, pushing him into the hallway and toward my room.

Shiro looked at Hunk and said "So..Do you wanna learn about the birds and the bees?"

I locked my door and pushed Lance on my bed.

Taking his pants off I looked down..their.

"Wait a second, theirs no cockring he-"

Lance pushed me down, giving me a quick kiss before turning over so that I'm underneath him now.

"You lied to me you horny weirdo!" I said.

"I love you too~" He kissed me again.

"Keith Kogane, May I please have your consent in performing the birds and the bees with you?" He said.

"U-Uh.." I have to admit, that caught me off guard.

"Cat got your tongue?" He said, giving that same smirk as before.

"Huh? Oh uhm...sure." I said, still shocked. This dude is actually smart.

My boyfriends smart.

"Wait, but how'd you like.."

"Keith, no matter what. I'll always one up you because I'm a smartass!" He laughed.

"Oh really?" I pounced on him, flipping him over so now I'm sitting on top of him.

"Looks like I'm one up-ing you now." I smiled.

"Hm?~" He tickled me.

"Wha-!" I curled up in a ball, laughing.

He turned me around so now he's once again on top of me, but this time my backs facing him.

"Who's one up-omg who?" He smiled, kneeling down and cuddling me.

"You.." I huffed, burying my face in the pillow.

"How are you so cute when your mad?" He teased.

"How are you so hot when you're acting smart," I mumbled.

"Huh, Say that again I didn't hear you. Did you say I'm smart?" He said.

"No, I said you're dumb." I lied.

"You sound like a 6 year old," He laughed, turning me around and kissing my cheek.

"Well then you sound like a predator," I rolled my eyes and got off the bed.

"I'm just a shark trying to get my oh so beautiful prey," Lance said.

"Your oh so beautiful prey isn't interested at the moment," I lied again. I don't want him to know that I like sweet talk...

"Well, I guess I'll just wait here till the prey gets close enough." He said.

"Theirs other fish in the sea," I said, joking.

"But you're the only fish that fits my interest. And let's not forget that you're cute, short, a little angry ball of flame." He laughed, walking toward me.

I looked away, trying to act uninterested.

"Oh and let's not forget the most important part, you're mine. Keith Kogane is mine and mine only. You're like my good luck charm, you made my wish come true." He looked at me.

"What was your wish?.." I looked up at him.

"To fall in love." He said.

My hearts gonna melt..

"S-Shut up.." I said, hugging him and covering my face in his hoodie.

"Aw, did I make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?" He joked.

"Y-Yeah..."

He stood their shocked, he didn't expect me to answer.

Kissing my forehead he whispered "te amo," before that familiar silence filled the air.

"I love you too.." I said back.

( I hope you guys enjoyed!! Sorry it's short, I've been v v busy lately! Ive been having some authors block so I was trying my hardest to think of something funny yet cute. Anyways, I love you guys, byeee!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 484 27
When Allura and Lance start dating. After awhile it doesn't feel right. Will Keith confess to Lance? Will Shiro and Pidge get together? (Sorry guys...
7.3K 185 13
Keith is a regular student at Voltron High, where everyone is welcome! .....Right? It's only the first few weeks into school and the poor boy is alre...
392 0 14
Lance begins work and a local grocery store and bumps into Keith- who happens to live in the same apartment building. They begin as rivals, become fr...
295K 14K 47
[OFFICIAL @FANFIC LIST] Keith, a dark, moody devil, is on a mission on earth when he meets Lance, the cockiest, flirtiest angel he's ever met. It tu...