Bullied By Them

By cxffeevixen

Meet Siya, a girl with cuts and bruises. She was adopted when she was 10 months old. But as the years passed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 34

811 50 26
By cxffeevixen

Here you go, a fresh new chapter! sorry it's kinda short :(

___________________________________

"Truth or dare? Really?" I asked. The idea seemed fuzzy to me. Something bad always happens in this game. I am sick of it.

"Yes but we'll keep it on a easy level." Louis explained. He sat down on the ground, following with Niall and Liam. We all formed a circle. I was still on the couch with Harry while the rest was on the ground.

"Okay truth or dare Siya?" Niall asked.

"Truth." He groaned which made me chuckle. He tapped his chin, thinking for a while.

"Okay have you ever gotten really wasted?" I shook my head which earned an eye roll from him. It was my turn to ask.

'Truth or dare?" I asked Liam. He chose dare. I dared him to ask Paul for a condom which he did and Paul almost slapped him. I couldn't stopped laughing when Liam blushed.

"Okay, stop laughing." I stifled my giggles to continue the game. He asked Zayn truth or dare which he picked dare. Liam dares him to let him tweet something on his account. I didn't even want to know what he would tweet so I didn't ask.

The game went on for at least an hour. The dares were funny and all. It was now Harry's turn to ask.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. Obviously I picked truth. "Have you had a boyfriend these past four years?" My smile dropped. I looked down, embarrassed. I shook my head.

"I think that's enough of truth or dare." Zayn said. I got up from the couch. I wanted to change out of my attair since its getting late. I threw some sweats on and a tank. I took the couch since everyone took a bunk.

"Night guys!" I hollered. Before I knew it, I enveloped into a deep sleep.

~~~

I woke up in a room. I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked down, seeing myself in a bed. How did I get here? Soft snores were heard from the floor. I peaked my head down seeing a mess of curls. Harry laid on a mattress on the ground. I threw the duvet off my body, quietly getting out.

I strolled to the bathroom. I stripped from my clothing and got into the shower. I literally cursed when it was a glass shower. I made sure the door was locked before hopping in.

I applied the shampoo to my long black hair. I washes it off, inhaling the scent of the shampoo. It was the scent of strawberries. I laughed at myself for packing Sarah's shampoo. Once my body was applied with soap, I washed it off from the water. I accidently leaned onto the cold glass which made me jump.

"Hey, not to interrupt or anything but are you done yet?" I heard a masculine voice yell through the door. I turned the knob of the water, preventing from any water coming out.

"Yeah, be out in a second!" I hollered. I grabbed my towel, wrapping one on my body and the other on my hair. I dried my body before putting on my undergardements. I let my hair fall on my shoulders by removing the towel. I slid a shirt over my head and some shorts. I twisted the door knob, seeing Harry sitting on the bed, shirtless.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." I apoligized. He shook his head before grabbing a towel and entering the bathroom. I dried my hair with the towel before wrapping it into a messy bun. I love to do this because it gives me natural waves instead of burning it with machines.

I looked for my phone which was on the bed. I clicked on the power button, checking for miss calls. I had two, from Hannnah. I almost forgot about the surprsise today! I fumbled with my fingers, tapping away on the keyboard. I quickly sent her a text, telling me to meet somewhere near the hotel.

Hannah: Mk, be there at 1.

I checked the time. The alarm clock flashed eleven-forty eight in red. Just two more hours until she arrives. That means we would have everyone back. These four past years, we got seperated but now, we reunite.

"Hey, could you throw me my shirt?" Harry asked. My eyes trailed up to his body. How his muscles flexed under his skin, how his tattoos compliment his skin and how his skin glows.

"Yeah, sure." I managed to say. I looked to the side where a white shirt was laying on the suit case. I grabbed it in my hand and tossed it to him. He pulled the shirt over his head, my eyes never leaving him.

"Staring is rude, love." He smirked. I met my eyes with his and rolled my eyes.

"I should say the same." I smirked. He laughed, throwing a pillow at me. I easily ducked, the pillow hitting the wall.

I turned my head back to him. He was making his way towards me. I started to panic of what he might do to me. I felt a pain in my chest when he just walked right past me. I didn't show it though.

He retrieved his phone before leaving. He didn't even say anything, just left. I need to stop caring so much of this man. I need to focus on Hannah and Niall.

I texted Emma about my plan. She gladly agreed. All I have to do now is wait. The lads had rehearsals today so they are at the studio until three. Which means I have at least four hours to myself.

I now have read at least four chapters from my book, made lunch and watched t.v. and its only twelve fourth five. I smiled. I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my jacket and opened the door.

"Ready?" She asked. I nod. I closed the door after me. We walked out of the hotel, meeting over to the little gas station on the side.

"Okay, can you go get me a drink while I wait out here?" I politely asked Emma. I handed her a five dollar bill and she head into the gas station.

I tapped my foot on the gravel of the road. Many cars passed but no sign of her. I doubt she still has her old car so I can't look for that one. Emma came back with a bag of chips.

"Where's the drink?" I questioned. She stopped chewing. I laughed and shook my head.

"Oops." She shrugged. She kept munching on the chips. We've been waiting for quiet a while. Its now one-thirty. I called her phone but she didn't answer.

"Call her one more time." Emma suggested. I had my finger on the call button but a horn of a car stopped me. I adverted my attention to a taxi car.

"Hannah!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She stepped out the vehicle with a luggage back. When she closed the door, the car drove away. She let's go of the bag and walks up to us, embracing us into a warm, welcoming hug.

"I've missed you guys." She told us as she released from the hug. Her eyes were getting teary. We pulled her into another hug which made me slightly laugh.

"Let's go we have less than two hours and then we can head to the studio." Emma said. We nodded. Hannah grabbed her bag and rolled it down on the road. We walked back to the hotel, talking nonstop.

"Oh my god I can't wait to see Ni! I truly missed him." Hannah exclaimed. From the topic on Niall we got to Ashton.

"Congrats Emma. So have you guys..." She trailed off wiggling her eyebrows. Emma gasped and playfully slapped her arm.

"No! Of course not. We only been together for like a week." She said her eyes wide. I chuckled from her reaction.

"What about you Siya?" Hannah asked. I shook my head. She didn't believe me because she rose an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, Harry and Kendall broke up and he hasn't banged you yet?" My mouthed fell open from her type of language.

"Hannah shut up!" I yelled. Emma cackled from laughing. Hannah soon joined her. I sat back down on the bed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"He hasn't been the same ever since the breakup." I sighed.

"Oh, sorry." Hannah apologized.

"So, how's life?" Emma tried to change the subject. I silently thanked her and she nodded. Hannah is now a dancer. She's working her way up to be successful.

"That's great!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I wanted to be a singer but I always had stage fright." She said. We rambled on about other stuff. It was getting closer to three.

It was two-thirty so we headed out. Emma was explaining to her about the plan while I was driving the car. I stopped at a red light.

My phone blared from my back pocket. I arched my back, getting the phone from the pocket. I didn't have time to check the caller I.D. because the light turned green.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, when are you guys coming? Don't make me get the water balloons." Calum playfully threatened. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"In five minutes." I hung up since a police car was coming in view. I sighed when they passed us. In a short drive, we arrived.

"Okay Hannah stay in the lobby while we talk." She nodded, sitting in one of the plusher chairs. I was really excited in the inside but the outside, I stayed neutral.

"Hey lads." I waved when I entered the room. They all waved. I saw some bottles of beer on the counter. I rolled my eyes. Everyone was sitting around a table, talking.

"Siya, why is Emma smiling like that?" Ashton asked. I glared at emma who bit on her bottom lip to prevent from smiling.

"Guys follow me." I grabbed Niall by the arm. He tripped over his own legs because I was pulling him.

I swung the door open and pushed Niall out. I closed the door and stifled a laugh. I heard yelling and laughing.

"Oh my fucking god!" Niall yelled. The boys got anxious but I shook my head.

"Is it safe to come inside?" I yelled through the door. I didn't want to just barge in there and interrupt something.

"Yeah." A voice said. I heard Niall's laughter through there. I opened the door, walking in. I smirked at Niall who was laughing, shaking his head.

"Thanks." He spoke, pulling me into a hug. Everyone gave Hannah a hug including the Aussies.

"We should go out and celebrate since he whole gang is back." Niall insisted. An idea stuck in my mind and it seemed everyone had the same idea.

"Clubbing?" Luke asked. We all happily nodded. We all laughed since we were all thinking of a club.

"Okay we'll head out at 7." Louis said, getting excited. I shook my head at him. We all knew he was going to be the first one to get drunk.

"Okay then, let's have the night of our lives." I cheered.

___________________________________

Haha I'm so excited! I have so many ideas but I don't know which one to choose!

Comment what do you think will happen at the club. You never know if someone passes out and dies or smut or idek.......

Haha OK OK I'm done.

Oh yeah, comment which cover u like better! I added the second one on here both of them are made by SmokinZayn

vote goal: 1740

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
11.8K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...