You Make Me Crazy - Twilight...

Da FreeHugs4FiveDollars

16-year-old, Macy Ann Louise Uley has been sent to La Push, Washington to 'get in touch' with her original ro... Altro

Chapter 1 - The Plane Ride
Chapter 2 - Sorry, But I'm A Claustrophobe
Chapter 3 - Uncle Sam, Where For Out Thou?
Chapter 4 - Hey, I Just Met You!
Chapter 5 - Finally
Chapter 6 - Where's the Murder?
Chapter 7 - This Place is Strange
Chapter 8 - Jumping
Chapter 9 - That Was Stupid
Chapter 10 - Sam's Discovery
Chapter 11 - Davis' Little Visiters
Chapter 12 - Hanging Out With Emily
Chapter 13 - Jacob
Chapter 14 - Painting My Room
Chapter 15 - An Interuption by Bella
Chapter 16 - A Kiss From Yours Truly
Chapter 17 - The Pursuit of Answers
Chapter 18 - Lost and Fallen
Chapter 19 - A Discovery for the Cullens
Chapter 20 - Bella's Here Too!?
Chapter 21 - What Is He...A Mind Reader?
Chapter 22 - Now That She's Gone, You Wanna Talk To Me?
Chapter 23 - Not As It Seems
Chapter 24 - I Owed Him
Chapter 25 - Five Weeks
Chapter 26 - A Letter From Crad Daniels
Chapter 27 - Into The Closet
Chapter 28 - News To Me
Chapter 29 - Nikki
Chapter 30 - The Sneak Out
Chapter 31 pt. 1 - She Will Be One Of Us
Chapter 31 pt. 2 - Busted By The Cops
Chapter 32 - A Different Side Of Nikki
Chapter 33 - A Kiss In Exchange For A Locket
Chapter 34 - Bedroom Intruder
Chapter 36 - The Mysterious Ring, Seth Clearwater And His Sister
Chapter 35 - Midnight Mayhem
Chapter 37 - Bella, Bella Go Away. Come Back Here Another Day.
Chapter 38 - I Didn't Imprint On Macy
Chapter 39 - Come With Me
Chapter 40 - I Swear I Am!
Chapter 41 - I Believe The Fear Is Called Cyno-Phobia
Chapter 42 - It Would Seem So
Chapter 43 - You Guys Again
Chapter 44 - Breakfast and Jasper
Chapter 45 - Pick Up
Chapter 46 - Selfish
Chapter 47 - Like A Sister...
Chapter 48 - Big Mouth Seth
Chapter 49 - Bonfire
Chapter 50 - Bonfire pt. 2 Staying A While
Chapter 51 - Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam!
Chapter 52 - Something Strange
Chapter 53 - Confrontations
Chapter 54 - Testing Waters
Chapter 55 - Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 56 - Casey
Chapter 57 - Casey, Jacob, Macy
Chapter 58 - You Will Be Mine, Macy-Dear
Chapter 59 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 60 pt. 1 - Never Letting Go
Chapter 60 pt. 2 - Abduction
Chapter 61 pt. 1 - Bittersweet Victory
Chapter 61 pt. 2 - In the Immortal Words of Socrates, "...I Drank What?"
Chapter 62 pt. 1 - Back To Business
Chapter 62 pt. 2 - Nila's Appearance and Her Plan for Revenge
Chapter 63 - Jacob's Discovery
Chapter 64 - Concurrently
Chapter 65 - Next Stop, New York
Chapter 66 - Macy
Chapter 67 - We're Mates
Chapter 68 - Davis pt. 1
Chapter 69 - If I Can't Have Her...
Chapter 71 - You're Mine, and I'm Yours
Chapter 72 - Davis pt. 2
Chapter 73 - Luna
Chapter 74 - Best Sister of the Year
Chapter 75 - Heavy Prospects
Chapter 76 - You Make Me Crazy
Hello, Again!

Chapter 70 EDITED - He is Dead

8.3K 280 27
Da FreeHugs4FiveDollars

HELLO ALL- ALAS WE ARE COMING TO AN END (only a few more chapters left)

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT - Comments motivate me to write and update quicker

AND ENJOY

I woke up to a numbifying ache on my whole everything and a throbbing headache that beat to it's own tune. The room I awoke in was very bright, so much so that when my eyes fluttered open, my pupils contracted painfully and my eye lids quickly shut to hide them from the harmful light.

I groaned aloud as I tried to block the artificial rays with my hands. But, as soon as I had lifted my hand, there had been a small tug that pulled me back.

What the heck? I thought as I stared at the intravenous drip extending out from my veins. I sat up and pulled the duvet from my body, ignoring the pain of course. I looked down at the drip and pulled at it slightly.

Not a second too soon a wave of memories washed over me. I flinched back remembering the kidnapping, the brainwashing, the rescuing, the transformation, everything. I blinked rapidly as the flashes of people that I knew, or used to know, flickered teasingly in my mind. Nikki turning out to be a witch-vampire and having had put Davis under a spell of some sort. Crad-or Cade, which happened to be his real name-turning out to be a vampire leader in the making. And all my other friends from New York all vampires as well. Evil vampires. Not only that but I was bitten. I touched my shoulder and winced at the throbbing pain that still occurred.

Jacob and Embry were werewolves. The dream I had way back when about Jacob turning into a wolf was true. I shivered, I've been living with people who shape shifted into big dogs. Big dogs I had phobia of.

It all was so overwhelming, I felt woozy as each memory came and plowed into my brain. My head ached tenfold and I began losing balance from the edge of my bed. As the blankets of the bed began falling it hit me then that they were tangled around me and were falling because I was falling. I stared at the floorboards helplessly as they came to meet me.

I braced myself for the impact to come with the hard surface, but they never came. Instead, my body fell into a warmer, more firm one. I mumbled incomprehensible sounds of confusion as I looked up to my savior. I knew who it was way before I looked up. His warmth and touch was always familiar to me. Just him holding me seemed to have some kind of healing power on me for my headache subsided and my heart pounded in both anticipation yet tranquility.

"Jacob," I murmured happily as he lifted me up and placed me back on the bed.

Jacob looked down at me with a smile. But the smile looked broken, fragile in a way, as unfitting as it seemed. I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted my fingers to graze the tips across his face. He grasped my hand and pressed the palms against his cheek. I didn't realized until it was too late that our faces were drifting closer and closer. It was like our lips were gravitating towards each others. I didn't know what compelled me to do it, but I did. It just felt like it was the perfect time to just reach over and kiss him and he seemed to have the same idea. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips before his did as well and it was like slow motion before we finally kissed. His lips were warm and soft against mine as they kissed mine slowly.

It was a gentle kiss and lasted only a couple seconds. We parted and stared at each other for a short moment. I patted my hands on his chest and smiled when his fingers knotted in my hair. It was silent and we just stayed there staring at each other before suddenly I had a strong urge to kiss him again, but this time when our lips met the kiss wasn't as gentle as it was before. In fact, it was passionate and I could feel every feeling and emotion Jacob was putting into our kiss as he gripped me tightly to his body. He held me as if he let me go I'd disappear in thin air. He was filling me with so much emotion, I was swamped in it.

When we finally did break away from the kiss, my lungs were burning for their well deserved breath of air. I stared up at Jake surprisingly, now, where the hell did that come from? But Jacob's eyes were closed so I couldn't see into those brown orbs I wanted to see so badly. I leaned my head on his chest and listen to the way he was breathing. It surprised me; even though he wasn't showing it, he was breathing pretty raggedly. Uneven and very unsteadily, almost as if he was trying to calm himself. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Jake?" I questioned and I felt him tighten his arms around me.

"I almost lost you..." He finally breathed out.

I raised my eyebrows, "from a two feet fall?" I wondered, indicating the fall from my bed to the floor. Jacob chuckled softly in reply and told me he wasn't talking about that. I asked him what he meant and he stared at me for a long moment. His mouth opened to speak but no words came out, he clamped his lips together before openingthem and tried again.

"Are you thirsty?" Before I could respond he reached to the side table of the bed and handed me a glass. I took it thankfully and went to take a sip. Apparently to my brain sips meant chugging down the whole chop like a madman.

When I was done I kept my eyes at the bottom of the empty cup, reflecting on how savagely I had downed it. I shrugged, "I guess I was a little thirsty..."

Jacob laughed as he took the glass from me and placed it back on the table. I watched him as he maneuver around the drip and laid besides me. I turned the best I could so I could face him.

"...Do you remember anything?" He finally asked.

I nodded my head slowly, "Everything..." I told him, "I remember getting kidnapped, being told I was some bride, being brainwashed and rescued...I remember the people with fangs, the vampires, being bitten, everything... And I even remember you being a rather large dog-"

"A wolf," Jacob interrupted with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, "that too." I sighed and looked off to the side, "I can't believe it's true." I mumbled, "Werewolves, vampires, you guys exist... You're a werewolf, Embry's a werewolf, Seth, Jared, Quil, the whole lot of you...wow," I breathed when a sudden realization came to me, "Casey's a werewolf too?" Jacob nodded his head and I sighed as I remembered him telling me that a while ago. It's no wonder she was able to fit in so quickly. Then another thought hit me, "Jeez, it's like everyone I know is a werewolf..." I thought of the Cullens and smiled, "or a vampire." Well, don't I feel left out.

"There's nothing wrong with being human, it's only because your mother-"

"But my dad is a werewolf, so how does that work?"

Jake shrugged and I felt his arms wrap around me to drag my body closer. "Well, I'm not really sure. But it goes like this--if both parents are shifters, or have the Quiluete magic in them then the child would be a werewolf. And then there's cases like yours where one parent has no werewolf blood in them at all...then there is only a 50% chance that the child would be a werewolf. So, it's either you got it or you don't in this one. Like I said before, it's inherited."

"And I don't got it?" I guess and quirked my lips to the side.

"Well, you probably do have something to make you survive that bite..." his fingers found my bare shoulders and traced the raw mark there. It would have stung but for some reason it felt kinda...soothing. I closed my eyes and sighed, savoring the feeling just a bit. "Maybe it's just not instinctual for you."

Well, I wasn't too butt hurt over that. But now I was curious, "What about Casey?" Both Sam's parents had the Quiletue blood in them therefore he was a shifter. Only one of my parents happened to have that magic in their blood so therefore I couldn't turn into that big dog. I think I'm kind of glad... I mean, why the hell would I want to turn to a dog? I'm terrified of those-

"What do you mean?"

I shrugged, "What's her deal, she's a werewolf so are both her parents werewolves?" Or was it instinctual for her?

Jake nodded, "Yeah, Eric and Jasmine were werewolves, powerful Alpha werewolves at that."

I scrunched my nose up. There was that word again, "Alpha." It sounded strange in my mouth and held a peculiar taste of authority to it. "Are you gunna tell me what that means yet?" And then another thought occurred to me, "Oh! And what about that legend about my father you were gunna tell me?"

"Oh, yes of course, how could I forget?" He said with a smiled and sighed, "Well, where should I begin? Hmm. Your father- there isn't really much to say but his legend--it's pretty typical-he was one if the bravest and most powerful Alpha around here. He won many battles for us and when he died his death sent sadness through everyone, but it was only expected." I watched Jake attentively as he spoke. This was sort of the first time hearing about my father, believe it or not. It's not that I was completely clueless about him. I knew his name was Eric Uley and that he was a burly tan man with the same brown eyes and onyx hair as me. Other than that maybe I was a bit clueless, but it was only by will. I never thought it was important to know about him since he never knew about me. I used to have a grudge against the man, but now I didn't care and was simply interested in what this legend was.

"Why was his death expected?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because a week before he died, his imprint--his soulmate, was killed in a vampire attack," it didn't take me long to understand his words.

"Who was his imprint? Jasmine?" And he nodded.

"Yeah...and I know you felt as though he abandoned you... He really didn't. ...Maybe you should ask your mom about it."

I raised my eyebrow at him incredulously, I wanted to laugh at him. And so I did. He honestly did not just tell me to ask my mother. "You're kidding!" I managed to splutter out. I mean, c'mon my mother hasn't even called me since I've been dropped off in this place. And not to mention we didn't exactly have the best mother daughter relationship. A moment or so later and I noticed Jacob's face was unchanged, "Wait...you're being serious?"

"Like a heart attack." I frowned at him. I didn't like this topic very much.

"My mom hates me." I blurted.

"She loves you."

"No, she loves Casey."

"Macy," he said and when he saw my bitterness he sighed, "You shouldn't dislike her so much Macy," he said, "Casey's really nice and she has so much respect and love for you as a sister, it's not even funny."

I raised an eyebrow at him, incredulously, "respect?" I scoffed, "love?" I wanted to laugh in his face, "Jacob she completely hates my guts, I bet she wants me to burn in hell."

Just as those words left my mouth big warm hands came down on my shoulders and pulled me forward, "Macy," He scolded, "when we were fighting at the palace, she fought them with all her heart and soul. She helped us rescue you, and she nearly got killed in doing so..." Now that he said that, I felt embarrassment creeping on my cheeks. I turned my eyes away from him, not wanting to see the passion in his brown orbs "A vampire broke her legs and arm, and she doesn't even regret it, she really does look up to you, but you keep pushing her away..." Jacob's fingers came up and combed my hair from my face.

Guilt. That's what I was feeling right now, "I'm sorry," I mumbled as my voice wavered, "I'm sorry..." I repeated and covered my face in shame. She did all that for me, she fought for me? "It's just all..." I didn't finish my sentence because before I could Jacob's warm arms had already circle around me and crushed me to his toned body.

"It's ok, Macy..." He cooed and wiped my face. It was silent for a moment before he suddenly laughed. I looked up at him curiously and he merely threw me a smile, "I suppose its all a bit so overwhelming?" he said kissed the knuckles of my hand, I stared at him as he did this.

"A bit?" I found myself laughing as well, "Now that's an understatement, I almost died...people almost died and for me."

Jacobs lips stopped kissing my hand and he looked down at me curled right besides him, "I know...I almost lost you," he said sadly, "but that will never happen again." He promised.

"What makes you think it won't happen again?" For some reason my voice seemed to crack. And for another reason my mind began wandering to my former friends.

"Cade is dead." He said in a low drawl.

My breath hiked up a level and my eyes were wide as I stared at him. I frowned and turned to the drip, "W-What about the others? Nikki? Derek? Sebsatian?" I questioned and then I gasped, "oh, no, what happened to Nila?" She didn't like me, no, she hated me, loathed me even. But she was human, like me, and had been in love with a psychotic vampire that didn't love her back.

"Nila was the one who helped us into the palace," Jacob told me.

My eyebrows raised, "Really? She betrayed him like that?" Even though Nila had done his dirty work of making me drink that potion after accusing me of stealing her man. But good for her, she may have gotten over him, then...

Jacob nodded but he seemed distraught, "After she helped us and found out we killed him... She killed herself..."

Never mind. "She did?" I repeated with horror.

"She told me, that without Cade she wasn't worth living anymore... I tried to stop her, to tell her he wasn't worth it, but it was too late. She had set the room on fire and locked the doors, she burned to death in the room we killed Cade."

"Oh," was all I managed to say. I guess, her love really was eternal. It's too bad it was never returned.

"What about...Davis?" I asked, remembering he had been under a spell of mind control and brainwashing. I mean, I knew we hadn't been precisely "friends," and all but I knew he was a really nice guy before and it wasn't his fault all this happened.

"We couldn't save him," Jacob said briskly, "he died in the fire."

please TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

238K 5.4K 40
When Elaine Swan's father calls her back to Forks, Washington in desperate need of help, who was she to refuse? Her father rarely called, let alone a...
354K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
The Cursed Gift Da M

Mistero / Thriller

4.4K 122 15
Macy Chase, an ordinary 16th year old girl bumps into an old lady who she had already bumped into and seen twice. When she bumps into the old lady fo...
17.1K 528 30
One summer night, 15 year old Morgan Daniels logged on to the online teen video chat. Just as Morgan was about to log off, she's connected to an attr...