A secret treasure of the past

Af crystal_love3

#1 in schoolmates (5/6/2019) This is a tale of school mates who were separated by destiny due to a fateful pr... Mere

Prologue
1. Known Stranger
2. Formalities
Thank you
3. Confusion
4. Annoyed
6. Friends
7. Decision
8. Reddy family (Character Sketch)
9. Conversation
10. Question
11. Confession
12. Good bye
13. Play
14. Uncle
15. Fight
16. Media
17. Father
18. Lake
19. RJ
20. Prom Night
21. Call off
22. Truth
23. Card
24. Torn
25. Sister-in-law
26. Moving on
27. Mom
28.Arihan
29. Superboy
30.Ring
31. Voice
32. Anger
33. Revelation? (Part-1)
34. Revelation (Part-2)
35. Dad
36. Surprise
37. Angst
Cover (Not an update)
38. His Confession
39. Will you?
40. Smile
41.Miny
42.Vow
43. Reconciliation
44. Pride
45. Date?
46. Reception
47. Love
Epilogue
Sequel

5. Family

2.7K 143 42
Af crystal_love3

A/N : I am really amazed by the response for this story. A heartfelt thanks to all my readers and those comments are precious.

------------------------
Britain institute of mental health
-----------------------

Counsellor Alba was arranging the pages of case history of Shriya looking at her dejected face.

A: Miss Shetty things are only going worse. The last time I saw you you were better. Now the test shows contrast results. If this continues I will have to inject drugs to cure your depression relapse.

S: I don't know anything. Why are we doing this? Do I want to live? I doubt it. I don't have anything to look forward to in my life ma'am.

A: Don't ever say that dear. I told you in all counselling sessions that hope is the essence of life.

S: I don't have anybody with me. My parents have left me six years ago during my tenth grade. I am alone in this world. My son was 2 minutes old when I lost him. Why should I live?

A: I know that dear. But you should live for yourself. For the sake of your profession.

S: How long should I run away from myself hiding behind the curtains of profession?

A: Miss Shetty! I have a solution. One last time listen to me. We will try this without injecting drugs. Don't run away but face everything you left behind. Let's revisit your past in detail. I am sure you will find the purpose of your life. It's too precious. Don't ever demean it.

S: I don't have any energy left Alba. Please leave me.

A: I can't dear. Please try this. I won't take much of your time. Please!

Shriya agreed half heartedly as she cannot disrespect her doctor who has stood by her for last three years.

----------------------------------
After the basket ball match
Shriya's home
Bangalore
-----------------------------------

The wind chime was dangling due to heavy breeze. It was the month of June and schools have just begun.

Shriya is back home after a tiring sports day at school.

S: Amma! I am dead hungry and your son has eaten away my last piece of dahi wada.

She shouted on top of her voice from the fridge.

Revathi (Shriya's mom):

R: Shut up Sweety! Stop shouting! What if neighbours will listen. They will cast their evil eye on my baby boy.

S: He is not a baby. He is an elephant. No ! No! A mammoth who has the capacity to eat the food of an entire country at a time like Bakasura...

R: Sweety! My baby don't say such things. I will cook something for you. I wonder when will this girl learn to behave like normal girls. Always shouting on top of her voice. Playing basket ball with useless boys. Jumping from compound walls and eating Pani Puri on roads.

She muttered.

S: I heard it.

R: You think I am scared of you. Btw! Please behave atleast for one day like a girl. There is boy who is coming to see your sister tomorrow.

S: realllly....

R: Stop shouting. Low voice and calm demeanor. Ok!!! And please go and talk to her. She is hell nervous. I wish she had atleast one bit of confidence that you have.

S: OK! Bye rakshasiiiii....

Vaishnavi (Shriya's sister):

S: Akka! What's wrong with guys these days.
Twww twww twww! How did he accept to see you of everybody in the world?

V: I know! I was thinking exactly that.

S: Shut up you idiot! You don't even have an inch of idea how beautiful you are as a person. He is one crazily lucky guy if you end up liking him. Don't think about him liking you. You should like him. Look at me I know, my worth it is not based on any man's thoughts about me. I know any man cannot not love me. The same goes for you.

She said in a cheerful voice which brought a smile on Vaishnavi's face.

A voice said " I am sure people will fall for Vaishu akka any moment but I am not sure about you".

Prakash (Shriya's brother):

That's the moment a dirty basket ball fell on his shirt.

S: You! Useless creature! First you bloody ate my dahi wada. I am still hungry and my stomach is hurting like hell. Besides that you bloody dare to say nobody will love me.

P: Ah! You spolied my shirt.

Meanwhile Revathi steps inside.

P: Look amma! Your bloody daughter spolied my shirt.

R: You might have said something to her. She is not a fool like you to get enraged for no reason. Why the hell did you eat her share? Now I prepared paisam (sweet dish) you will not even get a spoon of it.

S: She is my mom! Always there to support me😗.

R: How many times should I tell you to leave that bloody basket ball outside sweety?

S: Oops ! Sorry darling! Bye...

P: This world is cruel towards men. Nobody in this family supports me. Even dad favours his useless second daughter who is a witch.

S: Witches are anyday better than cry babies.

P: Nobody will love you ! Keep watching.

S: Even if the world will not you are going to stand for me momo (Prakash's pet name) I know.

Prakash hugged his sister tightly.

-------------------------

How is it guys?
There are going to be a lot of characters and it's going to be a big story.
Wait to explore more about each of them.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7K 492 38
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after ages he started to...
8.5K 415 20
'out of all the souls in this world, I'm glad that you're mine.' 🏳️‍🌈 . . . Category- LGBTQ+ 🌈 . . . This story deals with two guys with two diffe...
18.7K 1.4K 78
One of the reasons Chennai based Samridhi Ganesan hates her life is because of Dhruva's presence in it. Dhruva's overprotective nature or his passion...
196K 7.8K 76
01/03/2018 - #93 in Romance 08/04/2018 - #126 in Fan fiction 11/05/2018- #149 in Anger Prabhas & Anushka finally going to settle in marriage bliss w...