80's X Reader One Shots

By GreenEyedPan

Hey guys!! Read the Author's Note to get a better idea of the requesting border and whatnot!! More

Author's Note
Ace Merrill ➵ Christmas Lights
Ace Merrill ➵ Drunk Rides
Ace Merrill ➵ Fighting
Ace Merrill ➵ Momma
Ace Merrill ➵ Theivery
Billy Loomis ➵ Cops
Cameron Frye ➵ Talk to Me
Chip Conway ➵ Backseat Sex
Chip Conway ➵ Help
Chris Chambers ➵ Tag Along
Chris Chambers ➵ Treehouse Kisses
Clay Busby ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Cody Culp ➵ Dizzy
Cody Culp ➵ Homework
Cody Culp ➵ Wrestling
Dallas Winston ➵ Detention
Dallas Winston ➵ Summer Speeding
Danny Daly ➵ NSFW Alphabet
David North ➵ Goof
Dennis Dearborn ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Dennis Dearborn ➵ Gambling
Duckie Dale ➵ Puddle Dance
Eugene McVey ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Eyeball Chambers ➵ Baseball
Eyeball Chambers ➵ Drag Race
Ferris Bueller ➵ Defense
Ferris Bueller ➵ Jealousy
Ferris Bueller ➵ Mr. and Mrs.
Ferris Bueller ➵ Stressed
Ferris Bueller ➵ Tired
Jack Bocci ➵ NSFW Alphabet
John Bender ➵ Obnoxious
Johnny Cade ➵ Secrets
Luke Sinclair ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Luke Sinclair ➵ Guilt
Phil Lowenthal ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Rascal Moore ➵ Idiot
Richard Moore ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Robert Lawson ➵ Grave Dares
Sonny Culp ➵ Angel
Sonny Culp ➵ Accidents
Steff McKee ➵ Arguments
Steff McKee ➵ Dad Pt. 1
Steff McKee ➵ Dad Pt. 2
Teddy DuChamp ➵ Suggestive
Valentine Kozlowski ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Vinnie Ritacco ➵ Diner
Vinnie Ritacco ➵ We're Good
Virgil Hoogesteger ➵ NSFW Alphabet
Author's Note

Jack Bocci ➵ Noise

1.9K 10 0
By GreenEyedPan

Jack Bocci
Memphis Belle
Warning: Smut (NSFW)

"Jack, honey, I can't hear a single word you're sayin'!"

"What?!"

I gripped his arm gently, dragging him behind me. I noticed Rascal send his friend a 'good-luck' wink, and nearly rolled my eyes. I heard the door of the party close, dulling the loud noises inside. Jack looked to me nervously. He was used to being with his group, and without them, he felt as if he were in trouble. He never knew how to act when he was alone. I sighed, "Sorry for pulling you away, it's just too damn loud in there."

"Ay, watch ya language! Don't need the guys thinkin' I'm with a scamp."

"But you are."

"Naw, you ain't like that." He put his hands in his pockets, "C'mon doll, I think I know a little quiet place." Virge and a pretty blonde woman walked by us. His face was beet red and he reused to make eye contact with us. We got into his lucky place, sitting in the cockpit. Jack huffed, telling me to stay put, as if I had a choice. I didn't know how to get around on this thing! He disappeared, and came back, holding a small notebook. He held it to me, "Check it. This is the logs of where we've been. Think one of the guys even sketched some things out."

I sat back comfortably, flipping through it, "Where do you think you're going tomorrow?"

"Dunno."

"You're a horrible liar."

He smiled broadly, "Damn, woman, let a man have his secrets!"

I furrowed my brows at him, "Where are they sending you?"

His smile faded, "Germany."

I slapped the book shut, setting it on a chair behind us, "You're kidding!"

He grinned, "Naw, doll. I dunno if I'm supposed to know it though, so I'd appreciate if you kept quiet about it.

I raised a brow, "And here I thought that you would come home."

"I will come home, and when I do, we'll drink 'til sunrise, a'right?"

I sighed, laying back and propping on my elbows. He lay on his side, resting his jaw in his hand. I looked to him, "Promise?"

"Promise."

He reached under what I assumed to be Dennis's chair, and took a water bottle and screwed the lid off. The smell of watered down whiskey wafted from the bottle. He took a swig, and swiped his thumb across his bottom lip, "Well, now, we have two things we can do 'fore I leave, just hear me out. You and I can have some hot and heavy, kinky, sex-in-a-plane, or," he drew out the word, "We can head back inside and finish off the dance.

I chuckled, "This is gonna be he first time we have sex, and you want to do it in a plane?"

"I live for danger, baby."

It was silent for a while as I weighed the options. It had been a while since I'd gotten busy with anyone. I guessed our relationship was ready for sex, and looked at him suspiciously, "Do you have any sexual diseases?"

"Naw, but I have a boner."

"Do you have a condom?"

"Always carry three on me."

"How is your tongue-work?"

He snickered, "You'll have to wait and find out."

He winked and I felt my face heat up. I squirmed a little, "Well... You gonna help me with getting these clothes off or what?"

He grinned deviously, shrugging off his coat and belt. He pulled of his boots, looking to me as I began getting out of my dress, "So... What are you into? Ya need me to kiss ya or d'ya just want me to go at it?"

"Both."

He grinned, and leaned over me, gripping my thighs with gloved hands, and moving his waist to mine, letting me loop my legs around him. He leaned down, his fingers brushing the side of my face. He didn't seem to be the type to have much luck with kissing, but I was happy to be wrong. His lips tasted like the whiskey in his bottle and felt like a warm, smooth rock. He eventually pulled away after it got heated, and grinned, "You used to this?"

"Sex in a plane with a handsome devil...? This'll be the first."

As I trailed to the end of my sentence, he trailed his lips to my jaw, ghosting over my pulse point before finding a place to leave a mark. He ran his tongue flatly over the bruise he created, and looped his thumbs into my jeans, tugging them down my legs. He detached from me, taking the finger of his gloves between his teeth and pulling them both off, stretching his fingers out with a gaudy wink directed at me. My face warmed up and my legs pinched together. He got on his knees, smiling dashingly, "Relax, doll. I ain't gonna hurt ya." He chuckled, "Unless ya want me too."

I was going to make a sarcastic remark, but forgot the words as he gripped my thighs, pulling them apart and nestling between them, gently tugging my underwear off. I desperately wanted to rake my fingers through his hair and pull him closer, and he smiled, which only encouraged me to do so. His eyes examined me for a moment, before he trailed his right hand towards the apex of my legs. He kept his eyes on the prize, making me nervous, "How many do you take?"

"W-What?"

He looked up at me from under his brows, "How many fingers can you take?"

"I dunno... Just see what works-" The end of my sentence was the hitching of my breath. He slid in a finger, to the knuckle, and I felt my toes curl. He grinned a little, moving his finger around, curling it in different directions to see what hit my nerves. He hit an erogenous zone and I let out a breathy moan. He kept his eyes on my expressions, examining the pleasure taking over my features. His thumb brushed over my clit in one, firm stroke, making my back arch, desperately trying to grind against his hand. He pulled his hand away completely, raising his finger up to me, and letting me wrap my lips around it.

Jack let out a hum of approval, and suddenly nestled his face between my legs, running his tongue roughly over what he could. My toes curled in ecstasy and my thighs clenched, covering his ears. He hummed and pried my legs apart, keeping his pace. He sucked harshly, making me release a string of curses. His hands left my waist, and I heard him unbuckle his pants. He detached from me, now in his boxers and dark green shirt. He went to his jacket, and pulled out a condom. I watched with equal interest and arousal as he dropped his boxers, rolling the condom on with practiced ease. His girth was more impressive than his length, but he was impressive nonetheless.

I bit the inside of my cheeks, shutting my legs. He let out a huff as he moved between them, grinning cattishly at me, his voice low, "You're gonna have to quit closin' these pretty legs of yours, baby."

I kept my eyes on his, speechless. He put one of my legs over his shoulder, making me slightly uncomfortable in the position. He looked to me, and, understanding my expression, slid in. The tip alone made me throw my head back, releasing a long moan. He let out a grunt, and his hands shook. I could tell he was holding back, and I desperately wished to grip his shoulders and rake my nails down his back. I thrust my hips forward as best I could, and he suddenly slid in, to the hilt, letting out a erotic groan.

I felt him, warmly, pushed up completely against me. I felt a surge of heat and pleasure course through my veins, and I let out a gentle moan. He pulled out completely before slamming back in. He leaned his head back and I admired his jaw for a moment before the overwhelming pleasure distracted me again. His hips rolled into mine, and he let out a loud moan, pushing his face to my neck to hush himself. He let more erotic noises slip past his lips, vibrating against my skin. He had one hand keeping my leg up to his shoulder, and his other trailed down past my chest, rubbing small, tight circles on my clit. I felt my legs twitch and knew I was close.

I came, feeling my orgasm grip each nerve of my body, and pulsate around him. I worried for a moment, but sure enough, he pulled out, quickly rolling off the condom and releasing on my thigh. I leaned my head back, chest heaving as I caught my breath. My feet were limply on the floor, my legs shaking as I came down from my sex high. He lay comfortably next to me, looking at me with a small smile, "That give ya somethin' to think 'bout while I'm gone?"

I laughed tiredly, "Let's go for another round and I can promise you I'll be waiting all day just for you to come home."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.9K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...