Scanned- A reader x IQ story

By WriterPig125

Y/n Bosak is the adopted brother of Zofia and Ela Bosak. After being an orphan on the streets of Berlin until... More

Welcome
Bunks
1st Day Off, Part 1
1st Day off, Part 2/Carnival
First Day
The Date
Operation
Up and Running
A/n #1
"Training"
Shotglasses
BrotherSon?/Baby
Baby, Again?
The acog's and the red dots
Happy Birthday Marius!
Noobies?
Noobies? Part 2
Pool Day
Story Preview
DNCE PRTY!
Ability (Gun Fist!)
Operation Stinging Nettle
Dad
Questions
Down
Burning
Jetlag
Unusual
Glistening
Big Day
Closing Chapter

Family Reunion?

2.5K 25 54
By WriterPig125

1 week after last chapter

Things have been going great so far. Monika actually enjoyed going fly fishing last week, and we had Elias cook us a great trout dinner. Who would've known he'd be such a good cook? Ela's got herself a good man. They still haven't said when they're getting married though, but apparently Monika is going to be the maid of honor, and Dominic the best man. I don't mind, I don't think Dom will mess with Monika. I'm still going to be a groomsman though.

Of course, Danny is shipping out on Monday, and now that it's Saturday, Mom and Dad are flying in. Well, they flew in. Apparently they are at Zofia's now. They wanted to see Elias and Monika. I know they've met Elias before, but never Monika. Gonna have to put on my best act in front of my parents.

Y/n, banging hurriedly on the bathroom door- C'mon Monika! We don't have to dress up for this! Zofia said for everyone to dress casual, and you're pretty enough you don't need makeup! Just throw on your hoodie and lets go. We're supposed to be there in the next 45 minutes. Elias is cooking ribs, and I don't want to miss 'em!"

Monika- Fine. Just let me curl my eyelashes real quick. It shouldn't take me more than a minute or two."

Y/n- So I can come in?"

Monika- Yeah. It's not like you ever couldn't. I never locked the door. All I've been doing is a little makeup."

Y/n, opening the door and picking up a razor and a can of Gillette shaving cream- A little? You've been in here 30 minutes!"

Monika- Well, I need to look nice for your parents. Why do you need to come in here?"

Y/n, applying shaving cream to his face- To shave off this stupid stubble."

Monika- Aww, I think you look cute with a little stubble, but ok then."

Timeskip to pulling up to Zofia's townhouse

Y/n- Remember Monika...-

Monika- Be on my best behavior with your parents. Yes Y/n, I know. Anyways, we aren't 16! It's not like your parents can ground you for seeing me. Hell, we live together."

Y/n, slightly nervous-Yeah, I know, I just want good first impressions. My dad can be very... tough. You should get along well with my mother though, and at least you are military.

Monika- Yeah, I guess that helps. Why don't we go in now?"

Y/n- Alrighty then.

Y/n and Monika walked through the door into Zofia's small townhouse to see a lively sight. Jan Bosak, Y/n's adoptive father, sitting in a chair, talking to Danny, presumably about war. Y/n's adoptive mother, Adraine, was sitting on the couch with Zofia. Ela could be seen through the screen door leading out back flirting with her fiance who was cooking ribs on a grill.

It is quite odd to see Y/n with his family. He looks nothing like either of his sisters, his mother, or his father. He is also a mile taller than all of them.

Y/n, happily- Hey Mama! Papa! Long time no see!"

Adraine ran up and hugged her son, and Y/n accepted her embrace, wrapping his arms around her.

Adriane (Mom)- Y/n, I've missed you so much!"

Y/n- Mama, I've only been gone less than 5 months. It hasn't been that long."

Mom- It's seemed like forever to me. At least your sisters call me every once in a while."

Y/n- Sorry mom, I've been busy a lot."

Mom, looking at Monika- With her?"

Y/n, heavily embarassed and nervous- MOM!? No! with work. Ok... maybe."

Mom, speaking to Monika- Sorry if I'm embarrassing my son in front of you. My name is Adraine. I assume you are Monika? I believe we talked over the phone when my son got shot."

Monika- Yes ma'am, my name is Monika Weiss."

Y/n- Yeah mama, she's my girlfriend. She's the girl who saved me when I got shot."

Jan, from over at the table- Y/n, I can't believe you needed your girlfriend to save you." jokingly-pathetic.

Y/n- Aww c'mon, the only reason I got shot is because I pushed Monika out of the way. She was about to get shot through the skull."

Monika- So I guess we both owe each other our lives."

Ela, walking in from the back door- Oooh, Monika's getting interrogated by Mama!"

y/n-quit down Ela. We're not 16 years old. I can date whoever I want."

Zofia, picking up the baby from her carrier- Alright, why don't we all quiet down about girlfriends and talk about what we came here for." Lifting the baby up in the air- "Baby Sonia!"

Y/n, jokingly- "And ribs."

Y/n- So, when is blondie gonna be done cooking?"

Danny- Yeah. I'm kinda hungry too. Not going to be eating much but MRE's after today."

Jan (DAD)- Boy's been out there over an hour."

Oh shit, Danny is shipping out tomorrow.

Monika was still visibly nervous around Y/n's parents, worried of making a bad impression.

Mama- Oh Monika, don't be nervous. There's no need to impress us. Go be yourself. Your fine. Go have fun!"

Monika, a feeling of relief flowing over her- Oh thank god. C'mon Y/n, lets go throw the frisbee at Elias!"

Y/n- Alright, I'm coming."

Y/n threw the frisbee at Elias and barely missed. Monika caught it and threw it back, hitting Elias right in the cheek, and he dropped his fork.

Elias- Alright you little shit! I saw you throw the damn saucer. I'm trying to cook here Monika!"

Monika stuck her tongue out at Elias.

Elias, jokingly- Do I need to come over there? Y/n, keep your girlfriend in line."

Y/n- Dude, there's no controlling her. But seriously, when will the food be done? I'm starving."

Elias, pulling the ribs off the grill- Right now."

Y/n, running inside excitedly- Ribs are coming!"

Danny- Hell yes."

Zofia- Yeah, I'm starved."

Jan (dad)- Thank god Ela's boyfriend is finally done cooking. It's been long enough.

Mom- As long as they're good, that's all that matters.

Timeskip to after everyone eats

It's been an hour since everyone ate.

It's already getting dark outside. A little early for this time of year.

Everyone was sitting out in the small backyard in chairs against the house. Danny and Zofia were sitting together on a porch-swing with the  baby, while Y/n's parents sat next to one another in lawn chairs. Y/n and Elias were sitting across from one another on a picnic bench, each's girlfriend leaning against their shoulders.

Elias and Y/n were both drinking beers.

Y/n- So, Elias, Ela, when are you guys going to have your wedding?"

Elias- Sometime in October, so about 4 months from now."

Ela- Yeah, sometime around then."

Y/n raised up his hand as if he was about to speak, but then Monika stopped him- No Y/n, I'm picking out your clothes. No exceptions."

Y/n- Aww.

Monika- You're not looking like Magic Mike at your sisters wedding. Don't worry, I'll make sure our clothes go together good."

Y/n- Ok.

Monika- Yeah Ela, do you know where it is going to be?"

Ela- We decided on somewhere around Wroclaw, but we don't know yet."

Monika- Oh.

Y/n, after throwing away his beer and grabbign another one, throwing keys to Monika- Hey Monika, you're driving back."

Monika- Alright." Smirking- Just don't be too drunk when we get home."

Y/n, smiling- No problem, that's quite enough motivation."

Ela- Ewww!"

Elias- Let's chill on the beers guys."

Y/n- I wasn't drunk. I've drank 3 beers."

Monika- And I haven't drank any."

Elias-And I can now see why Marius always asks me who wins your wrestling matches.

Monika- It's all in good fun and early 20's love."

Elias- I understand that, but do I really need to explain it to Marius? He's only 15, and he missed all that stuff in school."

Y/n- We'll help you give Marius the talk Elias."

Monika- Yeah, we should probably teach him. He's 15 and he has no clue. I also don't get why he can drink. I mean yes, he technically aged, but he thinks like a 15 year old. Giving them beer is not a good idea. He hits on girl by telling them about his minecraft worlds."

Y/n- Alright, it's decided. When we get back, we're giving Marius the talk, because I know Dom hasn't yet."

Ela- haha! I wanna watch this. Elias, why don't we stay in your dorm tonight?"

Elias- You sure you want to sleep in a room with Dominic and Marius?"

Ela- Eh, I don't mind. I shared a room with Y/n when we were teens."

Elias- Just don't touch Marius' pillow, and stay on the side of the bed towards Dom."

Y/n- Guys, we're not going to be back home for a while.

Elias, breaking fourth wall- Not if WriterPig timeskips!"

Hah yeah end of chapter. I'll put a little funny chapter with Jager next. In summary, Danny ships out night after this chapter and Y/n's parents fly back, nothing important that I haven't gone over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 72 23
Born in Ireland, Y/N didn't have the best life. neglectful parents led to him going down a dark path. He began stealing and had created such a mess...
151K 843 29
What if Zofia and Ela have a little brother that joins team rainbow, they will work with him as he is hiding something from them that is torturing hi...
125K 1.6K 37
Former special forces soldier turned White Mask soldier is hiding as a factory worker, one day he meets what he thinks is a normal woman but neither...
2.3K 34 12
Ian was just a normal recruit, trying his best to become an operator. This is his story. Notice: I only own OC's in this story. All other aspects bel...