๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

68

3.4K 153 74
By trashtethics

"God fucking damn it." Katsuki robustiously kicked the pavement as soon as he exited the hospital. As soon as the foot that he used to kick hit the wall, he immediately groaned after feeling the pain.

A voice chuckled behind him, making him turn his head towards the familiar voice. He groaned as he leaned his back at the wall, one foor propped against the wall and shoving his free hand at his pocket. "What do you want, Camie?"

"Jesus Christ, Katsuki. What kind of mess you got yourself into now? You look like shit!" Camie exclaimed while she simply smiled at the ash blond while she walked closer to Katsuki's direction, making Katsuki angrily rolled his eyes away.

Katsuki scoffed as he eyed the petite girl who was approaching him, "Now where's (y/n)? Did you guys talk? I did what you told me to do and I already gave her the envelope. What's the next move?" Camie asks.

Katsuki just simply shrugged, making Camie facepalmed herself out of frustration, "Look, Bakugou, I have a date with my babe Inasa tonight and I still have to pick my freaking dress up at the mall. If you don't pick you ass right here, I'm bailing you the fuck out." Camie tugged Katsuki's collar as she began to nag him.

Camie let Katsuki's collar go as he began to massage her forehead. She felt pity for the hopeless man.

Camie saw someone very familiar to her approaching their direction, making her tug Katsuki with desperation, and Katsuki annoyingly began to look at Camie with a questioning expression.

"(y/n) is heading this way, what should we do, Bakugou?" Camie was stammering as she slowly point you out, who was currently heading towards the exit.

Katsuki turn his head to glance and saw you, making him nervous because of who knows the reason why, "What should I do?" he asked, making Camie smack his shoulders.

"What do I know?! Use your goddamn brain for once, you blond cactus." Camie bawled, making Katsuki really pissed off. Nothing pisses him more than Camie messing with him. If he only knew he wouldn't need Camie's help, he'd be throwing her off or even ditching her.

"Jokes on you but I don't know what to think!" Katsuki revealed, Camie squealed as her eyes began to twitch in irritation and annoyance.

She let out a loud sigh, trying to calm herself before she tries to speak, "Look, I'm only doing this to help you. I don't like you or anything so chill out."

Camie silently wished that her husband wouldn't get mad at her or else she'll have to drag Katsuki to let him explain everything.

She stepped closer towards Katsuki and she placed both of her hands on Katsuki's cheeks, cupping it and pulling it close to her face. Katsuki's eyes widened after realizing how close Camie's face was.

"Just fucking play along, knucklehead. I'm not going to kiss you! It may look like it but we're not going to. This is just for a show. Now, close your eyes and start pretending, dumbass!" Camie whispered as she glared at Katsuki- her lips was only a half inch to his but he was rest assured when Camie said that.

Katsuki rolled his eyes before he could close his eyes shut. And tried to play along with Camie.

"Katsuki.. I--" you were left speechless after seeing Katsuki and the girl from a while ago.

You turned your head away, and your frown deepened. You had to fight the tears threatening to fall from your eyes, and swallowing the lump that was stuck on your throat.

You followed Katsuki outside after a few minutes of staying in Shoto's room because you felt like thanking him for giving you a chance to meet your parents, but you never expected to witness such sight and that was breaking your heart.

what hurts you even more is that you thought that Katsuki liked you.

And yet here he was, getting all intimate with his so-called girlfriend. You admitted that you rejected his feelings because you thought that it was for his and his wife's sake. You never felt like being this naive.

You stood there, staring at them. While they slowly pushed themselves away from each other. The light brown haired girl wrapped her hands around Katsuki's arm after breaking off their kiss, clinging on to him like a snake which really pisses you off.

"Oh? (y/n)! Hello!" the girl greeted you, which you responded woth only a fake smile. You set your lips in a sour line. You knew that keeping your anger to yourself was hard but you still managed to give them a smile.

Katsuki let out a grunt before shaking the girl's hand around his arm off before saying anything, "Why are you here, (y/n)? Can I help you with anything?"

You immediately shrugged your head to his question, you don't want to be there standing and watching them hurt you. It was unbearable. "I-I just want to thank you for helping me. That's all. Goodbye."

You spun after finishing your thanks and walked away. You bit your lower lip to prevent yourself from getting emotional.

Katsuki felt his heart sank after seeing you walk away from him. Camie stared at Katsuki with pity in her eyes. She raised her hand to pat Katsuki's shoulders while slightly regretting her actions that made you feel hurt.

"Why are we doing this again, Camie?" Katsuki asked as his eyes darted on your back, watching you enter the hospital again.

Camie hummed ad she took her hands away from Katsuki, she felt bad for Katsuki. And she wants nothing but for his happiness. Katsuki was already a friend to him and he wanted to help him get what he wanted.

Placing both of her hands on her hips as she let out a loud sigh. Camie thought that they have to plan about Katsuki's next move.

"Bakugou, I'm gonna ask you one thing first before I answer your question. So answer me honestly, do you want to take your lovely (y/n) back?" Camie asks making Katsuki furrow his eyebrows.

"of course."

Katsuki always dreamed of having you once more in his arms. He loved his wife so much. But as he thought about his answers thoroughly, a question struck his mind.

"what if (y/n) pushes me away again? What if she already liked someone? Will I be able to let her go? I love her but fuck, I can't just take her, I respect my girl."

Katsuki irritatingly scratched his head while letting out a groan, "I do. But I need to stop right here. I don't want to force myself to-" he wasn't able to finish what he was about to say when Camie smacked his face, making him tilt his head from the impact.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU WANNA FUCKING GO, BITCH?!" Katsuki's hand began to emit explosions as he roared at Camie who was giving a dead eye.

Camie couldn't believe what she heard from Katsuki, "Oh yeah? Well first off, fuck you and your cowardliness. Second, the Bakugou I know never losses from a fight and never gives a damn about anything, that's why he does things in his way and no one can stop him. Third, is that now listen here you, moron. You're gonna take (y/n) back. You loved her, right?! Then man up you little shit."

Katsuki fell into silence. Camie's word are like knives that pierced right into him. Kirishima's lecture to him also had the same slap in the face.

"You love her, right?!" Camie asked him that made Katsuki dart his eyes on the female who was standing next to him.

Katsuki never hesitated, "Yes, I do. So much. But I don't want to force (y/n) on loving me back."

Camie's eyes widen in this belief, she was speechless on how stupid Katsuki could probably be.

"I can't believe this."

"If you love her..." Camie took Katsuki's collar, the girl fisted Katsuki's shirt while she gritted her teeth. She felt pity for you and wondered why do you have to choose this kind of stupid man, "THEN STOP HESITATING!"

Camie took her hands away from Katsuki as she pushed him away, crossing her arms over chest once again, as she raised her right brow at Katsuki.

"We're gonna make (y/n) run her way back to you, Bakugou. And you're not going anywhere without her. So get your shit together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...
8.3K 87 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
243K 8.1K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
601K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...