The Insane House | billie eil...

By tcsticles

"You're so fucked up Billie." "Aren't we all fucked up in this house? Lighten up kitten." copyright 2019 @tc... More

Author Note/ Disclaimer
"Do you know how fucked up we all are?"
"You don't deserve to be here"
"She maybe hot but doesn't make her tight."
"You need to watch how to talk to people around here."
"What the fuck did I just say?"
"Did you shower with clothes on or something?"
"Is that all you got pussy?"
"A vegan? What the fuck is that?"
"It's a trap."
"You like the taste of your own blood kitten?"
not an update, please read
soon. 10-01-2019
the less she knows the better
A/N: I'm not dead...yet
She's just going to break you.

Prologue

11K 252 392
By tcsticles

An experiment created by the Mac Institution in Austin, Texas.  The Mac Institution was founded by Malcolm Mackenzie and Miriam Mackenzie in 2000. 

The experiment was founded by Miriam Mackenzie, the co founder of the Mac Institution.  This experiment was created in the hopes of finding unity, friendships, and possibly giving the insane a chance of hope.  A chance of getting better to be able to live in the world we were created to live in.

The Mac Institution is categorized into 3 parts depending on your level of so called 'insanity'.  In the Mac institution there are three levels in the building.

Category 1;  Mild Cases- Floor 1
Mild Cases of Insanity go into Category 1.  Just as simple as thoughts of murder, suicide, anorexia, bulimia, etc.  Any of these cases are reported by parents or people who are concerned for the individual, and they are not in any way harming other individuals or themselves...yet.  These mild cases are more likely getting treatment for patients, and chances of discharge

Category 2;  Moderate Cases- Floor 2
Moderate cases of Insanity go into Category 2.  They are also more mild but not in the sense of the individual having not harmed anyone, they may have attempted to harm someone or harm themselves but the ways of harm aren't as extreme in said case.  They also may have not been successful in doing so.  There is possibility of treatment and discharge for these patients, but it depends on the case and the person.  Some may even go onto being in Category 3.

Category 3; Extreme Cases- Floor 3
Extreme cases are in Category 3.  In the Mac Institution only certain Authorized Personnel, who have been properly trained in the handling on these extreme cases, are the only ones allowed on the Category 3 floor.  Cases that are so vile, that plead insanity to the point of  'no chance coming out'.  Rape, murder, possession of the mind and body, suicide, etc.  These cases in file are so unreal and insane that no one has an answer for why each person committed these acts.  There is no coming out for these individuals, that's for certain.  No treatment, no discharge.

What is the experiment?  The Insane Houses.

10 people are selected each year from Categories 1, 2, and 3 of the Mac Institution.  The selection depends on the file, and how far each experiment is willing to go for each category.  3 Categories, 3 Houses.  Simple.  The experiment is giving these patients a chance to be with their own kind.  Creating friendships, providing unity, and creating change.  So Miriam Mackenzie thinks. 

The only category that has been unsuccessful, in creating success for Miriam's experiment, is the Category 3 house.  She keeps trying every year in the hopes of being successful in her experiment for the Category 3 house.  Waiting for the year all of the patients come out of the house alive.

Each year 30 more people go into these houses, and only a select few come out alive of the Category 3 house.  These individuals live in these houses for 5 months, food and resources provided every month with accommodations as needed.

One thing always struck Miriam's mind each year in her experiment but she's never had an answer to. 

What goes on in the Category 3 house?

-
Prologue
6/19/2022
8:38 am

"Miriam I know you've been going through a lot these past couple of days because of Malcolm, but we do need to choose the patients for the Category 3 house before our deadline."  Miriam's assistant looks over at her boss with sympathy and guilt for even bringing up her job to her.  Miriam didn't need to work at a time like this. 

Her husband, the man who helped build this place up to the good reputation that it had for helping the clinically insane, passed away not even two weeks ago. 

She needed to keep this place up, for him.  She knew this and that's why she didn't call in and push back the experiment.  She needed to make sure that the experiment had a positive result for Malcolm.  So she knew she did the right thing for herself, and for him.  She wanted to give people a chance to feel normal.

"When's the deadline Whitney?"  Miriam ran her hands through her hair, giving it a little tug to take some of her aggression out.
"Tomorrow."

"Shit."  She only had one day to go through all of the Category 3 files of her facility.  Of course, the hardest category to choose from, was the one she needed to get the positive results for.

"It's fine Whitney.  Get me all of the files and I'll pick through them and get 10 for you to put on record."  Whitney nodded and went over to the filing room to retrieve the 128 files of Category 3.  She pushed the two large filing cabinets into Miriam's office, with a little struggle.

"Here you go Miriam.  Do you need any help sorting these out?  I don't mind."

"No."  She looked up to Whitney, giving her an assuring look.  "Whitney you're fine, I got this under control.  Thank you." 

Whitney gave Miriam another nod before walking out of her office.  She struggled to keep her eyes open. 

If you looked at her well enough, you knew she hadn't had any sleep for a while.  It was a struggle to sleep nonetheless.  She knew she needed to complete this experiment for Malcolm and she only had until tomorrow.

"Here we go.  Where are you my lucky 10?" 

-

Maya Rivera
6/22/2022
2:30 pm

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view—until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."  

Reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird' for the 30th time, but reading that line never gets old.  Somehow when I read that line I feel a sense of being in common with the author. 

No line in a book ever hit me as hard as that one.  I don't think another book ever will.

"Ms. Rivera, Mrs. Mackenzie would like to speak to you in her office."  One of the institution guards for the Category 3 floor, Robert, walks into my room. 

I always told myself that I shouldn't have a crush on him, but the thing was, he always came around me after I insisted having another guard watch over me.  I even had brought it up to the therapist of this place  that I needed another person to watch over me.

I always paid attention to all of his features.  His bright blue eyes, his blonde locks that he would run his fingers through when he was get nervous, and that body under that whole uniform.  You could tell he cared about his appearance.

I couldn't deny that I wanted him.  God I just wanted t-

"Ms. Rivera did you hear me?"  I could hear him talk all day.  The natural rasp in his voice with a hint of growl from sometimes his lack of sleep. 

He would tell me often to go easy on him with the attitude at times, because he would lose sleep over a lot of things.

But I wonder how that voice holds up in bed?

Shut up May.  You know he's out of your league.

Can't deny that I don't think about that.

"Of course I did Robert.  I always listen to you."  Even if he was too good for me, it didn't hurt to have a little fun.  Especially since everyone has been denying my request to get a new guard. 

I shot him a wink and of course, like always, he got a little hint of red along the apples of his cheeks.  You could tell he didn't know how to take a compliment.  Or that maybe he never gets complemented at all, which I never understood that scenario. 

I let out a small laugh.  "Also, didn't I tell you to call me May?  I told you I wasn't the formal type."

"I'm not good at informal when it comes to this place.  Better to keep your words to yourself Ms. Rivera."

I walked closer so we were inches apart.  I felt him take a sharp breath.  He was nervous. 

It felt good knowing I could make him feel this way.  Even if that meant this was as close as I could get.  Ever.

"Well you don't have to keep your words to yourself around me Robert.  You can say what's on your mind."  I looked behind Robert to make sure no one was looking towards us.

When I made sure we were in the clear, I ran my hand up his arm slowly grazing my fingers and it sent chills up his arm.  I stopped at the beginning of his bicep, knowing this was as far as I could go.  I look up catching Robert looking down at me and in reply, I sent him a soft smile.

"Ms. Rivera, I wanted to let this slide and let it be, but I think you're getting the wrong ideas."  I knew where this was going.  Let it be.

He takes a deep sigh.  "What I'm trying to say is, whatever you may think we might be in your head, its not going to happen."
"You're not right in the hea-"

"Don't!  Even finish that sentence or you'll regret it."  I could feel my blood boiling at the words he tried to say.  My fists began to clench. 

That hurt.

Even if it was true, it still hurt.  It made me think about being stuck in this for the rest of my life.  Being stuck alone, truly alone.

I felt like any man I begin to find myself wanting to get to know more about, I always the get 'you're insane' card thrown full speed at me.  I knew it was a fact, but it still hurt.  I haven't kissed boy in 2 years, can't even begin to remember what it felt like to feel a touch from a man.

"I'm sorry May.  I just can't see myself being with a girl that will probably never get out of this place.  You're in Category 3 May, and I know what you did."
"Being your guard, I get to see all of your records.  I have to read each file as a new person comes into this level."

"I just-I just....I can't get that out of my head."

He looks down in guilt.  He runs his hand through his hair, yet again.  He was nervous.

"Now you say my first name."
Unbelievable.  That shouldn't have been my reply, but in the moment...that's all I could get out.  Because everything he said was the truth, and I needed to truly accept that. 

I didn't want him to see that I was hurt.  Never show weakness.

I look back up and remove any ounce of hurt that I had on my face in that moment. 

That was also the thing about me, I could easily turn my emotions into what I wanted them to be.

That can scare a lot of people.

"Whatever, just take me to Mackenzie, I know where you stand."  I held out my hands for the handcuffs.  The precautions for anyone on the Category 3 floor, is that you always have an escort, and you're always handcuffed if you leave your assigned room to go anywhere. 

Everyone knew the drill, and if you didn't.  You would get the needles. 

As Robert handcuffed my hands together I could feel his eyes burn into me.  I kept my eyes at my handcuffs as he put them on.  I couldn't look at him, he reminded me of the pain and the unknown of what could've been.  Yeah it was just a distant crush, but I felt like he liked me somehow.  Even if it wasn't for who I was.  Maybe if I weren't a psycho, maybe he would've considered it. 

Maybe?

Stop thinking about it.  Get over it.

But he hates you.  He hates every part of who you are.  Face it, you're stuck and alone....for good.  Category 3's never get to leave.  What good is it anyways? 

Stop thinking about it.
-

hi guys thank you so much for reading this. give me some feedback and vote if you want more chapters.

this is going to be a billie fanfic but have a lot of stories and characters to go around.

we got our main characters and then we'll meet the others in a pow wow once we get to the house chapter.

Please please vote and let me know if you like
you can also follow my insta if you'd like!
@blcaupro

See ya guys on the next one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 19 22
"why are your tongues purple?" tyler asked as we were all sitting on the couch. fuck. don't say it. don't say it.
478K 14.5K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
431K 8K 60
You are kidnapped by a mysterious girl with a bad attitude her name is Billie. CONTAINS SMUT, GXG, LGBT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. DO NOT READ IF...
3.9K 144 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...