Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

Por GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... Más

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 71. A Conflict

6.2K 250 210
Por GuardianDemon

Jeff and I sat on the couch, we stayed in the same spot for a while, both lost in our own thoughts. It's the type of silence which is neither comfortable nor irksome. Still, we just sat there. The energy to stand up and rid the basement from it's bloody floor seemed to disappear and was replaced by total idleness.

Just as I was thinking about getting up, Jeff beat me to it, "I'm gonna get some fresh air." He muttered as he stood.

I watched his back as he walked towards the back door-which we now seemingly consider the front door. I didn't say a thing as he left, I feel somewhat lifeless.

Shaking my head, I got up and headed for the basement, hoping to finally finish cleaning the basement. It won't be good if someone other than us saw it.

Just before I grab the doorknob, I heard a door slamming open, I thought it must've been Jeff, but no. The color on my face drained as I realized that the noise came from the front door, and almost after, set of footsteps began rampaging inside the house.

I turned to see one, two-there were a lot of them.

Men in police uniforms and a certain detective came armed and alert. As soon as the detective-Andrews, was it?-As soon as he saw me, he strode towards me while taking a pair of handcuffs from his coat before grabbing my arm and cuffing me, "You're coming with us."

"What's going on!?" I shouted, seeing if pretending to be innocent would work.

"You know very well what's going on!" He snapped back before roughly pulling me alongside him, "Check every room! Gather every evidence you can get!" Andrews ordered the policemen and people that looked liked investigators as he dragged me outside.

I looked back, hoping that Jeff won't decide to come back and be seen. Thankfully, he hasn't, not yet.

What's happening?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"I would never hurt anybody!" I shouted, defending myself.

I was in an interrogation room, yet again. They suspect me now . . . especially after seeing the basement, all covered in blood. I don't think I can escape this now, it's was all too obvious, it's like nothing could convince them. But I'm not going to admit anything, no way . . .

"Two figures," Detective Andrews-who won't be tolerating my so-called innocence-yelled in anger, "Two figures who just left crime scene were seen heading to your house. Not only that, you have resemblances with one of the suspects."

. . . Jane?

"Here," He slide a bunch of photos towards me, "This . . . this monstrosity was found in your home. What the hell do you expect us to think?" I can sense him trying to contain his anger, though he was failing.

I hastily looked at the photos. It's what I'm afraid of. They saw the basement, this information is now being used against me. No matter how much I try to think of a way out of this, it's was too late. not only that, I was told they even caught a glimpse of Jane a few times back . . . and our similar black hair is very off-putting. The more evidence they found, the more I looked like the murderer, which I'm not.

"I-It wasn't me." I pleaded, "I have nothing to do with this!"

"The day Myers went missing, he was heading to your place." He said in a low voice, glaring at me, "He said he will 'check' up on you, make sure you're okay. Now tell me, why didn't he return? What could've happened?" He chuckled, "What did you do to him?" He stared coldly at me.

I was at loss for a moment. He even brought Ace up, where is he getting all these information?

"I don't know." I said with a serious voice, "He went and visited me, just as you said. Then he left."

"Look, he was located, dead, at the warehouse which is efficiently close to your house. It would be stupid of me to think that you have nothing to do with his death."

"That doesn't prove anything." I kept calm as I spoke. If I flipped out now, that will only suspect me more. I know nothing will come from denying these things because I'm already going to jail, it may not be for being the 'killer' since I'm not one and they most certainly don't have proof for that, but it's because of that fucking basement. They may not know what exactly happened but I'm still gonna get locked up because of that. It's just how it works.

"Everything that happened to you, everything that has something to do with that goddamned killer, there's a connection, I know it." He tapped the table impatiently, "Myers used to be one of the two persons who survived an attack, you already know you're one of the lucky ones," He leaned on his chair, seemingly calming down. "Well, Myers didn't last long, but you-now this, this is something that's bothering me." He gave me a sarcastic smile, "You lived. That bothers me."

"Excuse me?" I gave him a sharp look, "Do you want everyone attacked to die? Is that what detectives want?" I snapped.

"No, no," He muttered with a hint of sarcasm as he grabbed a folder on top of the table, "But what disturbs me is that you and your family were the first ones to get attacked. The very first." Andrews said while looking through the files in his hands, "Yet . . . you're the only one who lived." His eyes slowly met mine, I couldn't read his emotions at all. "Now, I've done my fair amount of research. Not long ago, you had a visit from the killer, didn't you?" He crossed his arms in deep thought, "But, the police saved you in time. Though your husband was dead."

"And?" I deadpanned, "What are you trying to say?"

"You 'lived'." He said flatly, "Second attack, and you lived again. It seems rather odd, don't you think? You're the only one alive when your family was killed when you were just a kid, the second time you were attacked, your husband was killed, you lived." He stated, "Myers said you could help us solve this case, he said you were important. But you lost your memory. If I remember correctly, you were in a car accident."

"I was, I regained my memory." I started, "Just because these coincidences kept happening, does not mean I'm not innocent." I glared.

"Well," He opened another file with a photo of someone familiar, "does the name 'Billy Johnson' ring a bell?" He asked as I stared at him, "When you lost your memories, this guy is reportedly the one who was your guardian the whole time and he also assisted you after you signed out of the hospital." He nodded to himself as he read Billy's files, "I asked several people in the hospital, he said he was going to take you to your home and nurse you back to health, at least that's what they said." He turned his attention away from the files and back to me, "He died the next night."

This guy doesn't leave any details out, does he? He practically knows everything that happened in my life. I can't keep doing this.

"These . . . deaths seems rather suspicious, it's too much of a coincidence, especially with what we found in your house just now." He said in a low tone, "What are you hiding?"

"I-I'm-I'm not-"

As I searched for words to say, I was saved by the door creaking open, "Sir, you are needed." A young policewoman peeked through the small opening of the door, "Immediately." The girl added.

Detective Andrews glanced at her before looking back at me. A few seconds passed before he let out a breath, "Excuse me for a moment." He gave me an icy stare before turning to leave.

I sighed as soon as the door shuts close, that was tense, I might've said something I shouldn't have if that went on. I can't believe this is happening, how am I gonna come out clean in this situation, I doubt it's possible.

Just as I was thinking of solutions, I noticed the door swinging, slightly left open.

It gave me an idea.

I know I'll be behind bars for good, even if they didn't prove that I'm the killer. There's just too many things that happened around me. This might be my chance to escape all that. I don't ever want to be locked up, even if it means having to hide for the rest of my life.

With a firm resolve, I stood up without making any sound, I kept my head low as I head towards the door. I squat down on ground and peeked outside to see if there's anyone out.

Surprisingly, the station looks a little dead and empty, there's not much people, I could only hear a couple of voices a bit far from where I am, it's probably Detective Andrews.

Right . . . Jane and Jeff must've caused too much problems before I came back . . . Everyone is bound to be out, probably investigating. Who knows how much damage they've done this time.

Taking a deep breath, I silently pushed the door open and crawled out. I don't know about surveillance cameras but this station is not that good compared to the others in this city, I doubt there is one in here.

With that thought, I crawled towards the back window of the empty side of the floor, the corner where I'll be hard to spot. I pressed myself against the wall and stood up on my feet, but as soon as I looked out the mirror, I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see. Especially not here.

"Jeff!" I exclaimed in a whisper, "Leave!" I waved my hands at him.

But he shook his head, worry in his eyes.

He ignored my continuous protests and took out a piece of cloth from his hoodie, it looked like . . . some sort of beanie cap? What the hell?

Jeff wore it on his head, covering his brown hair. He then proceed on pulling his hood up, hiding away his hair. I found myself staring at him in confusion. Just what is he up to?

Just then, I heard footsteps gradually becoming louder, getting closer. I looked over at Jeff with an alarmed look, "Someone's coming." I said in a low tone, the feeling of dread overtaking me. I spun around to see a shadow on the wall, declaring someone is bound to see me soon if I don't do something.

Panicked, I pressed myself beside a bookshelf, almost knocking down a bunch of files in the process. Luckily, it stayed put. I saw Andrews about to go near the interrogation room but stopped and just stood there.

For a moment, I thought he noticed me, but he turned his attention on a desk and grabbed what seemed to be one of many file folders in this building. I looked back at Jeff, we both had worried look on our faces, but what Jeff did next made me gawk at him.

He took out a familiar knife from his hoodie, he gave me a sorry look before placing it in his mouth. Jeff began moving the blade back and forth, cutting the side of his face into that gruesome smile. Blood gushed out of the wounded flesh, staining his clothes. I could see tears running down Jeff's face as he proceeded on the other side of his head.

I wanted to scream, but not even a single word came out. I was too stunned, witnessing the scene. . .

What the hell is he thinking!?

"You!"

I snapped my head towards the source of the voice and saw Andrews walking towards me. But before he could reach me, the window shattered in pieces as Jeff came through it. Andrews stopped, surprised at the string of events that unfolded.

Neither of us had the chance to move when Jeff roughly pulled me upwards. He pinned my arms behind me and place the knife on my neck. What the fuck!

Jeff chuckled, "Move and she dies."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You might wanna read this:

Sorry for the late update :) But I think it's better than my last update, that took reaaally long -.-

I'm gonna be honest, THIS chapter was supposed to be an EPILOGUE (*0*) But I can't seem to write it yet, if I did, the story might end up being rushed. So I decided to add a little more action before it's over :) Yes, sorry, Lethal Passion will end soon. I'm not changing my mind (I thought about this matter for the past 3 days, I shit you not.) Lethal Passion has to end sometime annnnd this story is supposed to be over at chapter 58, y'know...

I just got a few requests telling me to make a Sequel so I continued Lethal Passion again. Well. There it is, now the sequel is gonna end too ^-^

I actually am surprised by how long this story took, I mean, come on. 70+ chaps? My limit is supposed to be 50 (@_@)

I had fun writing this, but it has to end. Also, I don't take story plot suggestions much so... yeah. I'd say it's time to move on to other CP fanfics soon. Plus, I can't manage updating my Slenderman fanfic and this fanfic alternatively, it takes me too long to update and stuff (Back then when I only have this fanfic to work on, I update every 3-5 days)

『Thank you so much for supporting my story all the way to the end, I REALLY appreciate it』

(◉‿◉)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7K 135 17
Hi I'm Iris. I was normal. Keyword WAS. Until He came by He I mean Jeff he is annoying, childish and a cold blooded killer. I now live with all the p...
13 0 8
Jeff the Killer Origin story !FICTION! !CREEPYPASTA STORY! !NOT ORIGINAL STORY!
102K 2.6K 19
He's psychotic, mad in the head, and shivers at the sweet taste of flesh. All Jeff desired was the perfect kill. A victim to fight back, give him a...
27.3K 1K 51
Everything in Alice's life was perfect. She had a caring family, a great school, a handful of close friends, everything she needed in her life. Then...