Jackunzel Oneshot Stories

De cookiesnkiss

All about Jackunzel short stories. :) Note: Some of the stories are not mine. If that story is yours, don't... Mais

Prologue
~•The Best Thing•~
~•Bestfriend•~
~•I Almost Do•~
~•Runaway•~
~•Thinking Of You•~
~•I'd Lie•~
~•Spiderman Kiss•~
~•Ice Cream•~
~•Monster•~
~•Red Riding Hood & The Werewolf•~
~•One More Night•~
~•The Visit•~
~•Animals•~
~•Shoelaces•~
~•Love at the Beach•~
~•Spiderman Kiss Part 2•~
~•I Know Places•~
~•Cookies & Kiss•~
~•A Ride with My Boss•~
~•The Dare•~
~•Vomit and Other Delightful Things •~
~•Wings•~
~•Warm Your Heart •~
~•Arranged Marriage•~
~Daylight~
~Sugar~
~Rock Paper Scissors~
~•Animals Part 2•~
~•30 Minutes•~
~•Sleepover Kiss•~
~•I Really Like You•~
~•Begin Again•~
~•Drunken Confession•~
~•Bubblegum•~
~•Sunday Morning•~
~•Invisible•~
~•Enchanted•~
~•I Really Like You part 2•~
~•Balcony•~
~•Hogwarts AU•~

~•Promise•~

560 25 2
De cookiesnkiss

Jack Frost was flying in an island when something unusual caught his attention.

It was a tower. A tall tower in the middle of the forest.

Of course, it's unusual. Why would there be a tower in the middle of nowhere? Most importantly, who would live there?

Curiosity. That's the reason why he flew towards the tower with a small window but big enough to fit a person.

'Interesting.' he thought. He slowly opened the window and entered. It was already night at that time.

He landed and started wandering inside the tower. It was already dark that's why he couldn't see much. He was about to walk to the kitchen when he heard a small voice that almost gave him a heart attack.

"Hey, who are you?" A girl's voice said and he quickly jolted his head where that voice came from.

Wait, someone can see him?

There stood a little cute girl with big green emerald eyes and she was around four to five years old.

"Are you.. my mom's visitor or something?" The little girl asked as she tilted her head. While he was still in shock, his eyes wide. Could this girl really see him?

"Y-you.. can see me?" He finally asked.

The girl raised a brow on him. "Of course, I can.. wait, are you a thief or something?" she asked, getting more confused.

"Huh? No, no. I'm Jack Frost. Guardian of Fun." He said confidently, expecting the little girl would recognize him.

But instead, she got even more confused. "What? I thought Jack Frost was a snowman?" She said.

At this, his eyes widened. "WHAT?! Who told you that?! I am not and will never be a snowman!" He exclaimed.

"Ssh! My mom could've hear you! She's sleeping upstairs." She silenced him, whispering. "And my mother said you're a snowman."

After hearing that, he finally calmed down. "Okay, but here's the thing, I am not a snowman. Okay?" He reminded.

She giggled. "Okay. But how could you prove that you're the real Jack Frost?" She challenged him that made him smirk.

He was about to show her his powers when she interfered. "Woah! What is that?" She asked, pointing to his staff. He was about to explain what it was when she already got it.

"Woah, this is heavy." She commented, trying to carry it with only one hand. He chuckled and picked the staff out of her little hands. 'How cute.' He thought.

"Watch." He said before pointing his staff to the wall and before she knew it, the wall was already covered with frost. "Wow." She said, looking at the walls.

He smiled. "Believe me now?" The girl just smiled and nodded. "What's your name?" He finally asked. "Rapunzel." She replied. He just nodded.

Suddenly she touched his hand. "You're too cold." She said as she winced. He chuckled. "And you're too hot."

She tilted her head. "Hot? I have a fever?" She asked that made him laugh. "No. It's just that, you're right. I'm cold. What would you expect, I'm Jack Frost right?" He explained. She nodded when she remembered. Pascal.

"Oh, wait! I have another friend. His name is Pascal. And I want you to know him." She said before getting Pascal on her shoulder. He just nodded and wondered who was that. "Here he is!" She said, showing the chameleon to him.

He almost screamed, but luckily he didn't. "Rapunzel, it's a frog!" He said. She laughed. "No, it's not. It's a chameleon!" She said. He shook his head. "No, it's a frog."

"I told you, he's a chameleon!"

"He's a frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

"Chameleon!"

"Frog!"

And Pascal was just watching the two argue. Looking at Rapunzel then at Jack, then at Jack then Rapunzel. He almost felt dizzy.

"Okay, tell me why it is a chameleon!" He said giving up. "Because, he can camouflage!" She said and Pascal did what she said.

His eyes widened as embarrassment filled his body. "See?" She asked. He nodded. "Woah, how stupid of me." He said, embarrassed. She giggled. "Well, it's okay. It's not only you who thought that he was a frog. My mother thought that too!" She said that made him let out a sigh of relief. "Phew! It's a good thing it's not only me." He said.

"Where did you get his name?" He asked. "Well, I like to draw and paint that's why I named him after pastels." She explained. He nodded. "You like to draw and paint?" He asked, well, he didn't notice her paintings on the walls earlier.

"You didn't notice? Oh, well, you just covered them with frosts earlier." She said. "Oh, sorry." He apologized. "It's okay. The frosts already melted. Wanna see some of my paintings?" She asked. "Of course." He replied.

She led him to her paintings and watch him stare at her paintings with awe. "Wow.. wait, how old are you?" He asked. Those paintings are damn amazing, how could a child like her do that? "Five. You?" She replied. He laughed. "Three hundred." He said that made her eyes widened.

"Three hundred— what?!" She exclaimed. "Ssh!" He silenced her. "Okay, you're three hundred years old?!" She asked again, this time, her voice was lower. He could only chuckled and nodded.

Then he noticed a painting. A painting with bright yellow orange circles. "Rapunzel, what is that painting about?" He asked, pointing at the painting. She looked at it then looked down.

"Oh, that one? Uh.." She said, looking down at her feet. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned, kneeling beside her. "Nothing. It's just that.. that painting is about the stars that only appears on my birthday. And I always kept asking my mom if she could show me those at my birthday but she wouldn't." She confessed, looking at him. Her eyes were filled with sadness, he could see that.

He looked at the painting and had an idea. "Okay, when's your birthday?" He asked. "Hmm.. next month." She said. He nodded. "I can take you to see those lights." He said.

"Really?!" She squealed that made him chuckle. But her excitement and smile faded. "But, my mother wouldn't let me." She said, casting her eyes down.

He frowned and felt somehow, disappointed and angry with her mother. Why wouldn't she let her daughter see those lights. After all, it's only lights.

"Okay then, I'll give you a lantern." He promised. He sure was it's not 'stars' or 'floating lights' he heard this earlier when he stopped by at the kingdom.

"What lantern?" She asked, confused. He smiled. "Those floating lights are not lights or stars. Those are lanterns. I heard it in the kingdom earlier. They said that next month the kingdom would release thousands of lanterns in the sky for the lost princess' birthday." He explained. Her eyes widened as she gasped. "I knew they weren't stars." She said, looking at her painting.

"I'm gonna tell mother tomorrow that you'll bring me a lantern on my birthday!" She said, excitedly. "No. You shouldn't. It should be only our secret, okay?" He said. She giggled. "Okay. But promise me you'll bring me a lantern?" She asked. "I promise." He said, smiling while holding his right hand up like he's saying an oath. She just giggled and smiled back.

"Thanks Jack." She said, hugging the winter spirit. He was at first, shocked, but he hugged back. Their hotness and coldness didn't bother them. He smiled. "Anything for my first believer."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
661K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
843K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...