Reincarnated as The Sky Comet...

Από Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"It is sad, dying like this. Getting blown up in a fighter jet, but at least I did my country well" #1 monste... Περισσότερα

A second chance
Shiro Neko
Decisions must be Made
Visiting the Human World
ORC Club and Student Council
Deviljho and Cowdra
Adopting
Polley Polley (CLOSED!)
Loli Showdown!
Mitzu's Mini Adventures
Meeting
The Glave
The Glave (end of arc)
Bad Stuff (Magala Twins arc)
Auction Save
Trouble here, Trouble there
Chicken VS Dragon
The Mountain Training
Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)
Issei vs Congalala
Christmas Special pt 1
Tiny Little Teaser
Visit from the West
AN
Back to Kyoto with Mitzu
Devil Beat Down
A/N
Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??
The Fight
Notice
The Journey
East meets West
A Collaboration
UPDATE!!!
In Heat
Dark Flamed Passion
America (FCK YEAH!!!)
Scene Teaser
Olympus
Canada!
Frost Bite
A Walking Mountain of Ice and Frost
Last Resort
Omake: Dragon Crossing
Fallen Wings
Val's Shenanigans
Return from an Adventure
Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Reunion

30K 425 465
Από Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Val Pov

Well, this is hardly the welcome I expected from this school... Who knew boys here has that rare item feel, and there is also these three idiots, for their sake why the fuck would they spend their fucking time by peeking on girls? I mean like seriously, if you want a girl can't you three just fix your person and try to ask one out?

Jarvis: from what I've observed they are idiots.

And that's why I both hate you and like you at the same time Jarvis.

Jarvis: and that is how I feel everyday.

Shut up, anyway now that we are here is there anything for me to do just to avoid this place?

Jarvis: if I were you, I'd rather attend class and pay attention.

Well, I mean I'm already twenty nine years old stuck inside a teenage version of me... But then again, I don't have the greatest records so I guess I'll be doing that then.

Jarvis: good, now next class is math.

... Yep, this is why I hate Monday mornings.

Time skip Koneko Pov

What is this familiar scent, and why am I smelling it anyway? I don't recognize it and track it to any of my classmates or even those three idiots, then who?

Rias: are you feeling alright Koneko?

Koneko: ... I'm fine.

Kiba: you don't look fine, is Issei troubling you again?

I shook my head no.

Rias: well if you're not feeling fine, feel free to tell us. We are family after all.

A family huh, well I've been with them for a couple of years already so I guess we are. But until now it boggles me on how I ended up with Rias and the peerage, if memory serves me right. Before I met them I think I met a Dragon, yeah a silver scaled Dragon.

Akeno: ah~ good morning everyone.

Ria's: good morning to you too Akeno.

Kiva: good morning Akeno-senpai

Asia: g-good morning Akeno-senpai.

I only nodded my head in response.

Akeno: ara? Is something bothering you Koneko?

I shook my head no.

Akeno: Koneko, is it something related to your senses?

Ah, as expected of Akeno-senpai, nothing can get past her. I nodded yes and she smiled a little bit more.

Akeno: can you please tell us what scent you caught?

I stayed silent.

Akeno: Koneko-chan, if you don't tell me then I'll be confiscating your sweets and cut off your budget to buy them.

Mentally giving a spit take while keeping my face blank, I actually felt my sweat trickle a bit down my forehead.

Akeno: well?

Well, she brutally murdered me.

Koneko: Dragon.

All of them froze in place.

Koneko: I remember a Dragon.

And now they exhaled as if they were worried.

Rias: next time Koneko-chan, please speak in full sentences.

Akeno: anyways, can you tell us of this Dragon you remembered?

Well, I guess I'll have to open up to them soon.

Koneko: it took care of me, before Rias.

Akeno: oh? Can you describe it's look?

Koneko: hawk like face, silver scales, bigger than the clubroom.

Rias: interesting, it's not Albion that's for sure. Anyways Koneko, can you tell us what triggered this memory?

Koneko: scent.

And now they once again froze in place, and now that scent. It must be nearby in a human form, or maybe one of it's abilities is to be invisible.

Kiba: since when can you smell it, and can you tell us who it is?

Koneko: since entering, and I don't know.

Rias: hm, the only known Dragon to have a human form is Ophis, and we all know it's not it. So it could be one of the students?

Akeno: I'll go ask Sona if she can spare us a list of students.

Rias: good thinking Akeno, and while there ask her if there's any new students.

Akeno: alright Rias.

Time skip Val Pov

Well isn't this a development... Who knew the girls here like blonds so much, and I'm not even blonde yet they're stuck to me like flies on shit... And I'm the shit!!

Jarvis: please refrain from comparing yourself to such things.

Oh please, I do that every time back when I was still a pilot. And btw, this Lagiacrus or something sounds awesome! How the hell it controls electricity underwater and not get electrocuted?!

Jarvis: they have special scales and organs that generates electricity that imitates an electric eel.

Oh... maybe I should have connected the dots earlier to stop myself from sounding stupid.

Jarvis: and that's why regret always comes last.

Shut it, anyway is little Shiro around here? Or studies here?

Jarvis: I am not a computer.

Aww, c'mon! Don't you have like that sensing thing that you can do to know each and every person around you?

Jarvis: I may be created by a Goddess, but I am not a computer that can just hack the school's system... Unless if I manifest physically then I can do research.

Wait what? You mean you have a physical body?! How the fuck did I not know that!?!

Jarvis: you were still unconscious every time I do it.

Tch, fine I'll go ask people or maybe I'll coincidentally bump into her.

Jarvis: and speak of the devil it shall come.

The hell are you talking about? And- woah!

Will you look at that, I somewhat feel like a harem protagonist in this situation, and what is this soft buds I'm feeling.

Jarvis: I suggest you unhand the girl Val.

Girl? What do you me- oh... Yep I'm dead.

After the fall, I opened my eyes and found myself a mop of white hair, and to top it all off her scent is familiar. Like she's Shi- oh.... She grew up nicely I guess.

Jarvis: people are staring.

With that I immediately pushed myself up, pulled her up with me, dusted myself off and ran off after apologizing.

Koneko Pov

This is the worst! Who the hell was that guy!? And he even ran off before I can execute my revenge on him for groping me!!

I arrived back to the clubroom after the incident and promptly kicked Issei into the wall.

Issei: hey! What was that for!?

I glared at him and growled a bit.

Koneko: shut the hell up you pervert.

He closed his mouth shut and sat back next to Asia.

Rias: you are certainly not in a good mood right now.

Koneko: I felt a bit better.

Akeno: ufufuu~ are you becoming a sadist Koneko-chan?

I ignored her.

Akeno: so mean, anyway now that we are all here. I got myself the list and for this year, there are only a few who transferred, and only one of them is a possibility.

She took out a paper copy and laid it on the table for us to see... And will you look at that, it's the same person who groped me.

Cracking my knuckles, Issei immediately backed off.

Rias: interesting, he doesn't look like an albino, but his hair is like steel silver only a tad bit lighter.

Kiba: are you sure about him Akeno-senpai?

Akeno: well, Koneko met him.. or rather did a cliche anime met up with him.

Issei: is it the one where the male protagonist unknowingly bumped into her and accidentally groped her breast?!

And once again he went flying.

Rias: judging by that reaction, it is true *giggle* I wonder what he thought about your chest Koneko-chan.

Again, Issei went flying.

Akeno: I'm sure he's a tad bit disappointed knowing that he accidentally groped a flat chest.

Again, another Issei indent is left on the wall.

Asia: eh, Akeno-senpai, Rias-senpai, please stop teasing Koneko-chan. I'm worried about Issei.

Akeno: alright, it's rare to actually tease Koneko so we got a bit hooked. Anyways, do you have his scent Koneko?

...

Realising my mistake, I immediately took a sniff on my clothes and luckily his scent is still stuck on...

Akeno Pov

Akeno: Koneko-chan?

She froze on the spot, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. I'm starting to feel worried about Koneko, she is like a little sister to me.

Rias: she's frozen, did she realize something?

As if on qué, she blinked once and dashed away while wiping a stream of tears, blowing the doors right out of its hinges.

Kiba: Koneko!! Prez we need to catch up with her!

Rias: alright! Everyone, follow that cat!

We all ran after Koneko, though we were surprised at what we found once we did catch up.

Koneko Pov

This scent! It's him! It's really him! Please tell me he's still around here somewhere!

...

There! I found him, in the park staring at a lone cherry tree at full bloom.

I sped up even more and instead of tackling him, I tried to but he caught me from my full strength jump and hugged me!

???: Shh, it's alright Little Shiro. I am here.

He... He remembers me, I'm so happy that he's here with me!

???: It's alright, no need to cry.

Crying? No wonder my face feels wet, wiping my face clean. I loosened my grip on him and stared at his face.

???: It's really good to finally see you again, and my, you have grown well. Though I am sorry for what I did this day, can you forgive me?

Like hell I won't! But then again, without him there I wouldn't be here, so I guess I could forgive him.

Koneko: I forgive you.

He smiled,

???: I never did introduce myself back then, my name is Val Bowe. It's nice to actually meet you.

Koneko: Koneko, call me Koneko.

Val: well Koneko, I missed you so much.

And for once in my life, I let my bottled up emotions flow by cupping his face and kissed him passionately.

His eyes widened a bit but closed them and embraced me. Finally, ever since that day I felt gratitude for saving me, until it grew to something more each day I've spent with him.

I am Shirone Toujou, and I am proud to say that I fell in love with a Dragon turned human.

Ok so that's done, I know it's a bit fast paced but to be honest, they've known each other for three years, and all those times Koneko bottled up her feelings due to not having a way to thank him. So yeah that's the plot for this chapter, hope you guys like it SOUL out!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14K 618 21
赤 - Red. "Does it hurt?" Dazai laughed, "not anymore". Trigger warnings on the first page !!
5.5K 354 21
[COMPLETED!] [EDITED VERSION_2020] "𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚." "𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑰 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦...
469 5 2
Not My Original Work. From Fanfiction.net by Mairsarmy321
Fire and Ice Από annaiC

Μεταφυσικές

6.9K 327 14
[]Older story of mine, one of the firsts that gave me a hobby to write[]