In The Name Of

By DeepsRathod

Kiara is being kidnapped. The cause of her arrogant and bad behaviour she is left alone with the mafia gang b... More

Not Magicians!!
I won't
Don't lie
Telling her
worked
The Same girl
All the WORST
Sorry
late comer
Trust
No one is your friend
Andrew
Tori's boyfriend
Tattoo
Blow
Weird
where are they?
Drugs
Deal
Reception
Runaway
Surgery
Hospital
Park
You have it all
Chase to hell
Jokes
Hangover effects
Microsecond
Partying with criminals
Regret
Time for Bang Bang
Bang Bang
My Brother
Selfish bond
King of the world
Core burst
She's dead, right ?
Faster than you
YES MAM
Crying
Bitter but Better
Convinving
Convincing (Part 2)
Empty hearts
Burried Tales
Forgotten
Surprising awake !
The Breakdown
Catching lies
Black petals
Love those black petals
You're magicians !
The wake up
Knock
Don't trust anyone
Explode
A walk into the dark
One arrow multiple targets
Red one
Fight you, for you
Sleep like a bear
Who ?
Her eyes are water on fire
'On her shoulders '
I had to lie
Are you in ?
Fireworks
'Tik - tok '
The other side
Who are you

Among the stars

24 3 1
By DeepsRathod

Author's P. O. V.

Kiara's black SUV entered the petrol pump. Giving it a stop, she lowered the shiny glass and her face was visible to Blake.

He did the filling work and stood in front of her door.

Kiara gave him a package. He returned it to her.

" That's not enough. I want more or else you don't get this envelope. Meet be in the backside of this station. "

Without letting her speak, he walked away.

******

" Noah, dont act like you're gone crazy. Take a turn and reach out for Bella. " said Sam.

" I cannot take risk with Kiara. It's simple if Kiara is there, bells will be along with her. " said Noah.

" There was a blast and Kiara won't keep Bella at a site of explosion. I will go check on Kiara, you go for Bells and don't worry, Kiara is in this game from a long time. She can protect herself. Bella cannot. "

" Fine. " said Noah as he puts the call to an end.

******

Blake opened the door of the backseat and hopped in. Kiara drove the car on the service road.

Blake came ahead, sitting beside her.

" You said this will be a simple task of take away and deliver."

" Yes. " replied Kiara.

" But it wasn't. I thought of exiting from the front door but cops were already there. So I followed that woman. Suddenly we went through a mini quake by the blast! "

" I know about that, Ok. I was the one to plant that bomb over there. Happy! Why are you so scared? " Blake's face turned white.

" oh really! Cause your bomb brought his attention to me, that bulky detective just ran after me. He threw me on the ground and launched a number of punches, assuming that I planted that bomb over there. It was impossible to get out of his grip.
Thankfully your bomb number two exploded. His attention diverged there and I ran off. " Blake sighed.

Kiara twitched her eyebrows.

She asked," Wait, What! Bomb number two? "

" Yes, the bomb in that black van. I bet no one near it can survive. " said Blake.

" You're misunderstanding Blake. There was only one bomb in the front yard of the garage. "

" There were two and now I want more money for risking my life as you never alarmed me of any bomb and also for leaving this state as that detective won't rest before putting me in jail. "

Kiara had nothing but fear captivating her mind. She pressed her foot to give full rise to the speed.

" Where are we going?  " asked Blake.

   " Site of blast. " replied Kiara.

" What are you doing? There will be cops waiting for us. You can't..."

Kiara yelled, " Shut up! Just shut up! " All the way, Blake had the fear of getting caught and Kiara had the fear of watching more deaths of her loved one.

She parked the car a few meters away from the garage, beneath a tree. She was about to get out but Blake grabbed her arm.

" Hey! My money ? "

Kiara gave him a deadly glare, she hands over the car keys to Blake. While she was getting out, Blake placed the envelope in her jacket.

As Blake said, the place was sealed, Cops,  fire fighters, near by people. 

        Tears rolled down,  eyes begging to see Rose.  Kiara was about to push the people apart and move forward when she felt something piercing in the back of her neck. 

         The drug played its role and she lost her senses. 

*******

Kiara's P.O.V.

      My head ached. I opened my eyes,  receiving a blurry vision. I felt wetness on my face which touched the ground. My hand held a grip around something solid. I pulled it up to my face. 

    It was an iron rod having blood stains on its surface.  I released it quickly.  Placing my palms on the wet floor I gave a rise to my body. 
        Some liquid went into my eyes.  I thought of clearing it out but found myself dipped in red.  This red horrified me. 
      It wasn't just red. It was blood which was all over my hands,  on my complete left side.
     I turned my head towards the tail of river blood and I froze.  My eyes couldn't move and body couldn't dare to act on a muscle. 

       I saw Bella, lying a few feet away.  Her head having a dark spot,  river of blood flooded down the floor, ending near me.  Tears turned up. 

      I quickly raised myself and rushed towards her body. 

         My legs fell beside her. Every next second my heart sank more and deeper.  Numerous times I yelled her name, shook her body, begged to wake up but nothing worked.  There was no response,  there was no Bella. 
         My prayers,  my calls, my sobs, couldn't reach her. 

     " Bellahh!!! " The room echoed with her name and the voice of the source blew the soul out of me.

          I knew to whom the voice belonged,  now I had to face him. 

       I turned my head around. Noah stood near the door,  completely shocked, tears rolling down his eyes. His face turned red.

          His eyes shifted from us towards the murder weapon. 

     We both caught each other's glare.  The very next second we both  launched ourselves towards the rod and as my poor luck I failed to snatch it.

       I could sense his immense anger by his very tight hold on the weapon. 

      Horror rushed inside my whole body.  I gulped my fear and motioned to rise up.

     Noah gritted his teeth and headed to hit me. 

      I stammered in fear,  " It's.. It's.. You.. A... Are misunderstanding. It's... It's a trap... Trap for us... I did not kill....."

     Noah groaned and swing the rod with all his power, blowing my jaw. 

     Blood split out of my mouth and face landed on the floor. 
     My vision got blurry for a while and when it cleared, I could see my broken tooth lying in front of me. 

    I knew that the only words ringing inside Noah's head were mine. My threat call, " I will make sure,  you meet her in the flood of blood.  "
        Unfortunately,  same thing happened. 

        He wrapped his fingers around my neck. 
     " You did what you said!
   You killed her.  " muttered Noah. 

    He harshly let go off my neck which  definately had his imprints on my skin.

     " It's not me.  You have to trust me, I was framed. You are framed. Believe me, no one else except Sam knew that I was here with Bella.
      He joined hands with George to destroy you. 
      He wanted to break you into pieces so that he gains control over you and your powers. He wish to turn you into his puppet.  "

        To my relief,  Noah stopped and sighed. 

      He leaned to my height, standing on his knees and smiled. 

      " You know what's the mechanism of puppets,  they move on their master's will.  You never did. 
    Do you know what I do with them? " He stood up.
    Without my realisation,  Noah passed the rod, tangled with my hand.

    He placed his foot on my shoulder and kicked down.
     I screamed at my loudest. Pain crawled down. It felt like my hand was broken into two different pieces. 
          All I could sense was terrible pain and strident screams of myself. 

      Along with my screams, the sound of footsteps was heard and my red eyes caught the mastermind, he took a halt for a few seconds,  transforming his face into a well of sorrow and the old man rushed to Bella.  Noah moved back. 

     George shedded tears for her whereas my yelling stopped.

         His eyes turned dark and he lifted his head giving me a wicked smile.
       The same cunning and wicked smile shadowed on the one whose emrald eyes shines as he watches me in this state,  hiding behind Noah's back.

      George held for long before turned around following my sight which was locked on Sam. Sam's smile turned wide on making eye contact with George. 

   Noah also turned around and Sam being the best actor in the world converted his victory face into a shocked one.  Noah gave him an apologetic look.

       George turned his head to me and muttered silently," You're dead."

        George seemed in a complete mood to surpass my dead body to the hungry crows and my survival seems to be impossible. 

Author 's P. O. V. 

        Watching Bella dead, years too rolled down from Sam's eyes. He seemed to be in a  delima. He had anger building up inside him, pity on himself for dragging her in their plan.    He triggered daggers on Noah.

     " You promised to save her. " He cried out. 
     Sam gave the same crooked glare to Kiara and charged in her direction. Sam kicked her real bad  making her roll down the floor.  He grabbed Kiara's foot in between his two hands. 

    " You love to make everybody run behind you. Let's see how far you go!  "

         With a fierce twist, Sam made her see stars as the cracking sound filled the room. Sam smiled on hearing her loud sobs by his grieve. Releasing her leg
     He removed his gun out of his jacket and threw it a few feet away from the two.

     He pointed the rod towards the gun and played along,  " Come on,  Kiara! Do you have the guts to take that gun and shoot me?  Do you? "

     His eyes shifted on George then returned to Kiara. 
    He pouts.
    " ooooohh!  Poor Kiara cannot walk, her leg is broken. " His voice turned vengous, " Cause that's what she deserves.  "

     Sam snatched the rod from Noah's hand and attacked Kiara.
      He kicked her in the centre of her stomach. She winced.  Her body bent upwards forming a  U.  He  furiously hit the metal rod on her head drawing a similar mark which was present on Bella's forehead. Her eyes shut close and her head hit the ground. 

      Sam threw the rod away and brought back his attention on Noah.  He threw a hard punch on Noah's jaw.

    " I warned you about her. I saved her  a million times just because you loved her.
    See what I got!  "

     He pointed his finger on Bella's dead body. 

    " Our sister is dead!  And someone please ask who killed her?  My brother's lady love! " He said bitterly. 

     " This game never ended, Noah. First Varun killed our whole family and now his daughter completed his unfinished job. "

     On one side the two brothers were fighting with each other and on the other hand, Kiara crawled forward to reach out for the gun.  She took the support of the shelf and used all her energy to stand up.  Her back faced Noah who was indulged in a bad quarrel with his brother. All she had to do was turn around and shoot. 

Sam turned mad on Noah.  " This is what happens when you show mercy and join hands with your enemy and your bad luck, left you with no one to seek revenge. Now, what will you do? "

      Noah shifted his gaze and said,  " Bring this venge to an end. "
         He removed a gun from his pocket and triggered the bullets on his enemy's spine forming a hole in her back.

       Kiara  fell lifeless on the wooden floor.

*******

            George and Sam had already began their celebration with champagne.

   Sam said,  " I am a bit worried about Noah. There can be two possibilities. Either he summmon up his lava and become the same gangster he was or he live a miserable life of a heartbroken guy.  "

      " I don't care.  Right now your brother will be disposing his dead love and preparing to give his sister a good funeral. "

     "Yeah! I am glad that finally all this came to an end. " said Sam. 

     George replied, " No.  Not before you give me that drive. "

          " The deal was to vanish the Dsouza's and it's done. Every single member of that family is dead. "

       George took a sip and said,  " Yes but I want that drive. Your brother is hiding it from everyone. You give me that drive and I will give you the powers. "

          They were interrupted by a call on George's cell. 

      " Ok. Send him upstairs. "

      " Who else is joining us in this celebration?  " asked Sam. 

     " Noah.  " The glass slipped from his hands and broke into pieces. 

      George squeezed Sam's shoulder,                 making him calm down. 

      " Don't worry, son. You are going to help me get that drive from your brother. "

      George gestured the waiter to make another drink for Sam. As soon as he received it,  he took no time to gulp it down. 

         Noah's arrival gathered a mysterious silence.
     " You guys are celebrating Kiara's death without me. " said Noah.

       " No son, I cannot celebrate until you give a reason. "

     Noah's walk was stationed when Sam started coughing and soon fell on the floor, he rubs his chest and vomits blood..

         George added, " Or I have to force you. "

     Noah stared George blankly, his eyes shifted to Sam then back to George.

    " You can save him from death if you give the drive V. 5.01 to your beloved uncle. "

     Noah smirked and walked to the counter. He snatched the bottle from the waiter and took a sip.

        " What if you give me drive V. 5.02 instead. " said Noah with zero stress on his face which surprised George. 

      " Your brother is running short of time. " said George. 

     " Doesn't matter. Everyone I ever loved is dead,  doesn't matter if I have to add one more to the count. " replied Noah. 

       Sam reached out for Noah's foot. Noah shoed him away. 

      George gestured his waiter who pointed the barrel on Noah's head. 

    Noah laughed out. 

    " You think he's  man enough to kill me. "

      The very next second seven more man came in with rifles in their hold. 

   Noah raised an eyebrow on George and placed the bottle on the shining platform.

    He rubbed his palms and said, " Ok. No wasting time. Give me that drive or else you die, old man. "

      George smiled and said, " Looks like some alcohol went through your brain. Can't you see, the barrels are facing you. "

   " Once again turn around and see where the barrels are pointing. " replied Noah. 

      All the guns were pointed on George.

       Noah rolled his arm around George's neck and delightfully walked him towards the glass wall completely made of glass.

     " Our family chart is incomplete without you. " said Noah.

    He pointed his finger up in the sky.
    " People say when someone die they become a star and I always wished to have my own twinkle and I know that my uncle will fulfill all my wishes. "

      He smashed George's head on the glass wall forming cracks. He grabbed all the golden chains gracing around George's neck.

         With  Noah's fierce kick, George's body broke the glass wall and fell off the skyscraper.

      Noah fished out a big pendant with emrald design on it and threw the rest outside.
     He kept it in his pocket and moved towards Sam.
       He grabbed a bunch of his hair and pulled his head up.

   " Too much of overacting. I hope you take charge of this all mess cause I have to remain present in the ward when  my lady wakes up" said Noah.

   Noah left Sam and stood up. 

   " Give Sam his medication and dispose the dead body. Make sure that whoever fights back against us, become stars like their boss did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 10.8K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
583 13 15
Anastasia when I was younger I lost my best friend, 6 years later my mom died to overdose leading my father to move us from Greece to California. I...
11.7K 558 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
2.8M 90.2K 37
Kiara Sage, a simple girl. She owns a small bakery, lives with her dad and little sister. Living a very content life, Kiara knew nothing about love u...