Hiraishin Travel | (Discontin...

By Atlas_Maker

(Formerly known as "Daughter to Mother") sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ. ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Time Travel
Chapter 2: Adopt
Chapter 3: Mother
Chapter 4: Picture
Chapter 5: Ninja Training
Chapter 6: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 7: Are you real?
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday Part 1
Chapter 9: His Father
Chapter 10: He's Back
Chapter 11: Graduate
Chapter 12: Teams
Chapter 13: Team 7 & 13
Chapter 14: Again?!!
Chapter 14: Officially Genins
Chapter 15: truth
Chapter 16: Kubikiribōchō
Chapter 17: trαíníng
Chapter 18: Ice
Chapter 19: Gio Gato
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Two devils
Chapter 22: The Three
Chapter 23: The Fox Sannin
Valentines Day Chapter♡
I'm Back
A/N
A/N
Chapter 24: (No title😂)
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: Amegakure
Chapter 27: Revealed
Chapter 28: Rescue
Chapter 29: More
Chapter 30: The Scroll
On Hiatus
A/N
A/N
Last Chapter

Bonus Chapter

3.6K 110 9
By Atlas_Maker

Wow!! Over 1,000 votes?!! You guys are amazing. And to show my appreciation, this chapter is all dedicated to all of you.

Warning though: This chapter is not part of the plot and what happened if they won (which they really did in the real version) the 4th Great Shinobi War.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bonus Chapter: Every male's Nightmare

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Troublesome."

Shikamaru looked the same as always, well except for the grimace oh so ever present in his face. Why?

Well, it's totally going to be troublesome if your at the crossfire of two very deadly glares by two very deadly people, and not just any normal people, but shinobi people.

So it's not a surprise when Neji Hyuuga, resident ANBU Captain, and Sasuke Uchiha, resident ANBU Commander, suddenly met inside the Barbecue Restaurant as both just greet each other with their own glares that can freeze anyone out cold (aka Neji) and can kill anyone with just a look (aka Sasuke)

And unfortunately, Shikamaru had to be included as the other males (Kiba, Lee and Sai) took refuge to the other side of the table and just brought Shikamaru in the middle to stop both of them if it got out of hand and since he's the smartest in all of them, they're sure that he'll make a reasonable excuse.

And it's a good thing that both keka genkai eyed users didn't resort into anything physical that might include kunais, shurikens, and Justus flying around the restaurant.

He internally groaned, he should've joined Choji and Shino in their mission. It's much more better to face off over 20 missing-nins rather than the looks of Lucifer and Satan.

"Troublesome, are you two going to order or not?", thankfully they each took their own menu as they finally broke the glaring contest that might or might have leaked a little dose of killing intent and scared the other customers, civilians or not.

"I'll take the usual."

"Hn, just water."

And here it goes again. Shikamaru groans.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh! I can't find anything decent to wear!"

"How many clothes do you even have forehead?!!"

"Shut up Ino-pig!"

Naru sighed again with Hinata, Tenten and Temari as they watch Sakura and Ino all about in the room with Ino throwing every clothes she can see to the panicked Sakura.

Currently, the girls were all thinking of a get together this day and planned on meeting at Sakura's place where they saw Ino helping Sakura with what to wear as the other girls wear what they can just find as they don't care on whatever they wear (Yeah, that's Naru, Tenten, Hinata, and Temari for you)

And really, Naru already saw a few decent ones. But apparently Sakura doesn't like each every one of them, and she even have the gall to criticize her outfit! Leather and silk can work together!

So Hinata, the oh so ever sweet girl, just suggest something that all of them can agree on.

"W-well, we can g-go shopping t-today to buy s-some clothes. We can j-just do our get-together t-tomorrow."

Tenten can't help but agree, "Yeah, I'm running out of kunais. And some of my sanitizers are running out of stalk anyway."

Even Naru nodded, "Yeah, some of my clothes got destroyed when I was training so I need a few clothed. And even maybe buy a few beauty stalks if I see one available."

Ino clapped her hands together as sparkles appeared around her, "Then let's go. Come on forehead, just wear anything you can find and lets go!"

Sakura groaned, but she just nodded nonetheless. She's not going to complain if she's going to buy a few necessities for herself.

So just as what Ino said, Sakura grabbed anything decent and quickly donned on it as she followed the girl's out her apartment.

"Oh and, I think I might've seen the boys at the Barbecue Restaurant when I was going to your apartment."

Everyone stopped as the girls let's out their own evil smirk as a gleam appeared at their own eyes.

Oh boy, if Kurama is awake right now, he would be proud if he saw their look.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rock

Paper

Scissors

Hah

"NOOO!!"

"You go and separate those two."

Kiba gulped as he slowly walked to the direction of the two devils who're still at it.

"Uh........ Sasuke....... Neji maybe you should-"

"There you are!"

Kiba internally gave a sighed of relief as he thanked whichever deity listening who saved him from his doom.

Then the voice registered in his mind.

"Sakura?!"

"Of course I am dog breath!"

"Sakura-chan!! My youthful flower!! How are you this fine morning?!!"

Sakura gave a smile at Lee as she greeted her boyfriend with a pinch on the shoulder. Lee might have the same green spandex he's been wearing all this years but the major change with him is the fact that he now talks normal, and I mean normal, I meant not killing the ears of certain people so it just decreased from bellowing to shouting.

"Nice to see you again, Ugly."

Sakura growled as she glared at the smiling Sai across her table, "Don't ruin the mood buster."

And Sai just lift his hand in a surrender motion.

Hinata each gave all of the male occupants a shy greeting as she walked at Kiba's side and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and a rub at Akamaru's head.

Temari also gave all of them her own greeting and when she reached Shikamaru's side, she whacked his head with her giant fan.

"What was that for woman?!!"

"For not looking at me you asshole!"

Shikamaru grumbled as he nurse his bump, "It's not my fault you didn't showed yourself."

"What was that?!!"

"Nothing you troublesome woman."

Temari lets out a smug smirk, "Though so."

And as for Ino, she squealed and smothered Sai with kisses as the former root ANBU greeted her with his usual, "Hello beautiful."

Naru and Tenten finally entered and sweat dropped once both of the girls saw what their boyfriends were doing.

'There they go again.'

Tenten and Naru looked at each other and then at their own better half ad they took off with a stair. And now the only thing that can stop them is........

"Oh Sasu~chan, my darling, what are you doing?"

And Naru lets her hair float and split into nine parts for sheer effect as she smiled sweetly at the twitching Uchiha who had immediately stopped his glare once he heard the blonde's voice.

Neji lets out a smug smirk until it got wiped out when he also saw his smiling girlfriend who suddenly had a giant shuriken in hand as she started brandishing the said shuriken lovingly as she lets out a clear message at her eyes, aka 'Stop being an idiot and stop glaring, or else.'

So after being smacked by the female duo, the Hyuuga and Uchiha were left brooding at their own corner, aka girlfriends. But that didn't stopped them from giving each other sneaky death glares which the sensory couple (Hinata and Kiba) saw and sweat dropped.

Everyone chatted with their usual atmosphere as the girls forgotten about their shopping as Temari and Hinata with Kiba and Shikamaru left saying they had to do a little bit of.......... Recreational Activities which they actually didn't said the word but the others got the gits of it, based from blushes they saw.

Ino and Sai also left for their bonding moment leaving only the three couples (aka Naru and Sasuke, Neji and Tenten, and Sakura and Lee).

"Let's go shopping!!!"

Satan and Lucifer (Sasuke and Neji if your wondering) suddenly stiffen when they heard the three words leaving Sakura's mouth. Well Lee was the only happy customer of the three as he proudly exclaimed that he'll follow his youthful flower wherever she goes.

So the two silently walked away to retreat and might escape their girlfriends while Lee distract them with his vow, but no such luck happened with the two.

Sasuke and Neji stiffened when they felt a hand at each of their shoulders. And one word just appeared at both of their heads.

'Shit.'

"And where do you two think your going?"

And this is the day ladies and gentlemen where two of the most powerful shinobis alive got themselves defeated by every males nemesis:

Shopping

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sasuke and Neji twitched as they followed their girlfriends around the village with their own keka genkais activated and sensoring their chakra as both of them can't see their own steps, not when your carrying over 50 bags and 5 ft of boxes in your hands. Well atleast Lee's enjoying himself.

"Yes! This is a most youthful way to train our arms!"

Sasuke dearly urge to smack the green spandex teen but refrained as he balanced the bags and boxes in his hand, how Lee does it so easily, he might never know.

Wait a minute.......... Lee did said that he loved this. Sasuke and Neji suddenly stopped as they slowly looked at each other and gave a smirk as they had the same idea plastered at their heads. They looked at the cheering Lee behind them and their smirk turned feral.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I suppose Lee is really enjoying himself."

"Hn, indeed."

The Hyuuga and Uchiha can be found on top of the roof top ad they looked down, each having their own drink to sip from their hands as they enjoyed the show.

There down below the street of Konohagakure, is Lee, with their unsuspecting girlfriends, as Lee, the over youthful teen, carried over 150 bags and 15 ft of boxes.

"Atleast we had something to agree on to, Hyuuga."

"I agree, Uchiha."

Slurp

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 152 11
⚠️Mature content⚠️ ⚠️Involves talk about rape, death, ect.⚠️ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...
221K 5.9K 17
Kurama sends Naruto back to change the fate of the world. What Naruto didn't expect was to wake up as a female, let alone have red hair. However this...
192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
2.5K 58 6
[Discontinued] Mikasa Namikaze sister to Minato Namikaze became the 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 to Naruto after the death of her brother and sister in...