๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

50

3.8K 183 70
By trashtethics

Both of the boys closed their eyes shut, bracing themselves for the incoming impact when they felt someone wrapped them and they heard a loud explosion in the room that made them immediately shot wide open.

"You guys okay?" Aoi felt his soul leaving his body as soon as he saw Kirishima protecting them, making his whole back harden to avoid getting burnt by Katsuki's explosions.

Katsuki took off one of his broken gauntlets and slammed it on the nomu's head out of rage and anger.

"Now that you touched my boys, I'll kill you, you son of a bitch." Katsuki started to crack his knuckles as he bolted towards the nomu who's face was currently on fire after Katsuki exploded it.

The nomu shrieked and charged towards Katsuki, too. The monster swung a left hook but Katsuki dodged it and gave him a roundhouse kick in the face - making it step backwards as it cupped its face.

"Katsu-niichan!" Aoi and Akashi yelled in unison, Kirishima lifted the boys and carried them in both of his arms.

"Kirishima! Get them out of here!" Katsuki yelled, and Aoi noticed that Katsuki was injured, too. He glanced at their Eiji-niichan and it proves that they were engaged in a battle earlier.

"But how about you, Bakugou?!" Kirishima was hesitant to leave his friend behind. Katsuki was pissed-- no, he was furious!

He swore that he'll destroy the nomu who laid a finger on his sons. He witnessed how the nomu was about to kill his Aoi and Akashi, but good thing they arrived on time!

He swore to protect his family, and he'll never loose anyone anymore ever again.

Katsuki's body was exhausted, but he continued on dodging and fighting at the same time, "Just fucking go! I'll meet you outside!"

All that Katsuki remembered was he and Kirishima was on the lobby of their hero agency when someone-- or something was standing behind them and as they looked back, they were sent flying outside of the building.

"A NOMU?!" Kirishima's eyes widen, his skin hardened as soon as they saw a nomu walking towards their direction.

"E---Eri..." the nomu spoke in a raspy voice, it was a big nomu, but gigantomachia which was the nomu that Shigaraki Tomura own that they faught before was even bigger in comparison.

"Eri?" Katsuki muttered beneath his breath, the nomu started to attack them and the town's people started to panic and run.

Katsuki and Kirishima began to defend themselves from the nomu, both using their quirks. Katsuki blasting the nomu while Kirishima tried to stop the nomu by hitting it's vital organs.

But nomus are made up with multiple quirks, making it hard to deal with them in the first place. Not unless you're All Might or Deku--

"KIRISHIMA, WE NEED TO CRUSH THIS MOTHERFUCKER." Katsuki clenched his fists as he dodged the nomu's attack, holding one of it's arm and full strength yanked it and slamming it on the ground.

The nomu got up after it getting slammed and grabbed Katsuki by his arms and threw him on the ground just like what he did to the nomu. Katsuki arched his back as soon as it hit the ground and grunted in pain.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima came to his aid, protecting his pal before the nomu could land another hit. The redhead Kirishima hardened his arms and began to simultaneously attack the monster but the nomu never wanted to lose and began to hand to hand combat with the pro hero.

Every punches that the nomu landed on Kirishima made his hardened skin crack, it was stronger and even him who mastered his hardening quirk had troubles in dealing with the nomu.

Katsuki got up once again on his feet and blasted his way on the nomu. He landed on nomu's back, but the nomu began to shake his back, trying to get rid of Katsuki.

Katsuki had no choice but to use the metal pin of his grenade gauntlet and stick it on the nomu's back to help not to fall.

Kirishima tried to save people from getting hit by the nomu when he noticed that something landed inside the second floor of their hero agency.

The nomu was hard to deal with, especially when they were the only heroes around. They need to beat the nomu while protecting the citizens.

Katsuki grabbed the nomu's upper jaw with his hand, and forced the lower jaw to open using his feet. He aimed his free hand inside the nomu's mouth and blasted his nitroglycerin explosion in the nomu's mouth- causing it's lower jaw fall and gradually causing it to shriek in pain.

"How's that for you, dipshit." Katsuki murmured as he kicked the nomu on the face, making it fall on the ground. Kirishima ran towards the blondie and pointed their building.

"Bakugou! There's another one inside!" Kirishima panicked as soon as he realizes that Aoi and Akashi was still inside the building.

"Aoi, Akashi.." Katsuki's eyes widen and fear struck in his mind, his pulse began to escalate in a fast pace. He was left staring at the building when the nomu began to stand up once more.

And nothing is more scarier than to see a monster, with his lower jaw hanging and on the verge of falling, with eyes looking at them with bloodlust.

It was about to attack again without them knowing when a huge foot stepped on the nomu, restraining it and preventing it to attack any further, "Hey morons! Don't slack off during work!"

It was mount lady, their senior pro hero. Along with Kamui woods and their sidekicks. The two heroes flinched but Katsuki took this opportunity to go inside the building to save the two kids that was inside.

"Thanks old hag, gotta go! And tell that yuuei kid Kota to find Eri, because they're after her! Tell him it's an order!" Katsuki sprinted towards the building, and Kirishima followed him inside, too.

Kamui woods covered his mouth, muffling on his laughters while Mount Lady was blowing off steams from her nose in anger, "You little shit! I'm still 28!"

"Yeah right, you're 32-" kamui woods was interrupted when the giant female flicked him and sent him flying.

"I'M 28!" Mount Lady spat with acrimony, making their sidekicks flinch and feel terrified thinking they might be the next one who'll be sent flying, Mount Lady pointed one of her sidekicks and commanded, "Call Kota!"

"Kacchan!" Katsuki was exhausted, he was badly beaten up by the first nomu and to think that he's fighting another one was taking a toll on his strength and quirk.

"Fucking Deku, lend me a hand here you, piece of shi-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when thr nomu sent him flying when it shoved it's gigantic arms, hitting Katsuki in the guts.

His back hit the wall, and it pisses him off that he have to bear the pain, he wiped the blood from his lips as it curved into a grin "Ohoho, I'll kill you..."

the greenette Izuku, bolted towards the nomu and so did Katsuki who got up and emitting explosions on his hand.

Katsuki throws his hands back and uses explosions to propel himself. He uses this both on the ground to increase his speed and through the air to achieve a pseudo form of flight. While Izuku leaps into the air and before swinging around to deliver a roundhouse kick to the nomu's face.

"HOWITZER IMPACT/ONE FOR ALL: FULL COWL!"

;; extra ;;

"I can't fucking believe I teamed up with a loser like you, tch." Katsuki rolled his eyes.

The greenette scratched his head while nervously chuckled, "Hehe, you're so mean, Kacchan."

"WANNA GO, BASTARD?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 756 47
Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until they slowly regain friendship as they b...
346K 8K 102
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
137K 6.9K 75
๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€ U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...
8.7K 475 11
"I LOVE YOU!" "I don't." ยปยป--โŸ--ยซยซ In which a girl is ditched by her best friend, only to find he acquired a quirk and began to climb towards his dre...