fanboy |

Por musicbeatloves

Arthit would never admit in public that he's a fanboy for the model turned actor, Kongpob. He did not expe... Más

00
01 celebrity.
02 connect.
03 chance.
04 thanks.
05.1 image.
05.2 plunge.
06 fansite
07 line.
let's talk.
08 hit & miss.
09 friends & site
10 fan
11 dodged
12 questioning.
13 out to play.
14 domestic
15.1 attack
15.2 Patch up
16 friendship rules and kisses
17 boy
18 late night visitor
19 charm
let's talk
20 little demon
21 pinkmilk
22 sleepless
23 epiphany
words from the author
24 Hunting
25.1 good night kiss
25.2 model it.
25.3 snapshot
26.1 Hot Mess
26.2 Baby Don't Stop
26.3 After the Heat
27.1 Shennanigans
27.2 Missing You
28.1.1 The List
28.1.2 Sensation
Fanmeet content suggestions
29.1 Fanmeet
29.2 Fanmeet
29.3 Fanmeet
SP - Hormones (teaser)
SP - Hormones
29.4 Fanmeet
30 Date Night
30.5 Arcade
31 Beach
32 Together.
33 Explosion
34.1 Radio
34.2 Shame
35 disappointment.
36 - The Choice.
37:
38 year 1.
39 year 2
39 my warmth
40
41

28.2 Fanboy

6.2K 469 69
Por musicbeatloves

Arthit was frozen into place. He couldn't smile. His eyes were as wide as saucers.

There was nowhere to run and it was too late to hide everything in his room. Kongpob was at the entrance, blinding him with a smile and blocking the only way out.

Kongpob's eyes sparkled at the sight of Arthit's shirt. He was very familiar of it. He has the whole set in his home. The artist behind the design gifted him one of each design in his size. He didn't have a chance to wear it yet.

The young celebrity didn't expect to see such a thing on the older male. Arthit looked very adorable in it and it would be more charming if they were both wearing the same thing.

"I thought you weren't a fan P' Oon?" Arthit bit his lips, caught red-handed at his true nature.

"About this... I can explain." Flustered, Arthit took a step back as the Kongpob made a step forward. The older male dumbly let Kongpob into his room, too absorbed by the younger male's attempt to close the distance between them. Before he knew it, Arthit trapped himself between his bed and Kongpob's arms.

"You've been bad P'" (LoL why does this sound like something else?) The feathery breath near his left ear felt ticklish, but he didn't move an inch. He was freaking out.

BED. KONGPOB. HIM. TRAPPED.

Someone save him.

He was probably overthinking over nothing. No he wasn't overthinking. He just can't think about anything other than his biggest secret discovered!

"I'm not!" His high-pitched voice was cute. Cuter than what Kongpob had imagined. He was hoping to hear it in another setting though- in a more intimate setting.

"P' Oon..." It was slow, sweet and still teasing. His legs and arms felt like noodles. "You've been hiding this from me. Why is that?"

Arthit was not looking at Kongpob. Rather, he did not dare look. He felt guilty and embarrassed as hell.

Kongpob took his sweet time staring at the man underneath his body, boldly playing at the hem of the male's shirt. "This shirt is kinda cute on you, but do you know what's cuter?"

His hand slipped inside Arthit's shirt and let his fingers touch the bare skin of the man's belly. It was only a feathery touch but Arthit's senses were hypersensitive at the moment. He was all too aware of Kongpob's movements. He flinched, and yet he remained stubborn, doing all he can to ignore Kongpob's presence.

Taking his stubbornness as a challenge, Kongpob grew bolder. Both of his hands were now touching Arthit's belly. Arthit gasped and covered his mouth, too stubborn to admit defeat. There was nowhere to run, he was trapped between his own bed and the younger male's body. He had to push Kongpob away and he had no strength to do so. Rather, he couldn't push Kongpob away. If he was being honest with himself, he secretly liked the way they were. He liked the feeling of Kongpob's body hovering over his body.

Kongpob chuckled, making bolder movements when Arthit made no rejection of his touch. He let his hand roam freely at the bare skin. It felt smooth but firm to the touch. Kongpob was brought back to that moment back to his apartment where he shared a few heated kisses with Arthit. The familiar feeling of the male's skin was tempting him to repeat what happened that day and more.

He bit the corner of his lips, eyes filled with mischievousness. He bend his arms, letting his body almost touching Arthit's and leaned closer until his lips almost touched the shell of Arthit's ear and whispered, "You without it."

"Oi! Kong!" Kongpob found himself lying on the floor all of a sudden. It took him a couple of seconds to realize that Arthit kicked him. The shock and surprise made him laugh out loud while Arthit sat up on his bed with a glare in his direction. "That wasn't funny."

The younger male still laughed until his belly hurt.

Arthit sighed dejectedly, making no attempt to run this time around. It was already too late to deny or run away. The cat is out of the bag. The posters and memorabilia in his room was proof of his secret.

Eventually, Kongpob got control of himself and looked around Arthit's room while lying on the floor. It was a lot different from the last time he stayed there. From what he remembered, there wasn't a big poster of him on top of the headboard. There were also small things here and there that he recognized as souvenirs from a couple of events he was part of.

"So... you're really my fanboy, huh?" Arthit slowly nodded hugging a pillow in the process. The older stopped fussing over his room as his favorite celebrity had already seen everything. "It's weird, isn't it?"

Kongpob answered 'no' without hesitation. "You shouldn't think like that P'. Nothing's wrong with being a fanboy. You're a fan and that's all there is to it. Stereotypes are so old-fashioned. You're just being you and that's why I like you.

How I wish that I knew this side of you. Maybe this relationship of ours would have progressed faster."

That cheeky grin on Kongpob's face was wiped away with a pillow hitting his face. 

"I'm flattered that my boyfriend is a fan of me." Kongpob continued teasing the older male. Relishing at the thought of Arthit being his fanboy, there were not enough words to express his happiness. 

"Shut up!" 

"eh?! You're not denying that you're my boyfriend." It amazed Arthit how this man never lets a chance pass by to tease him. And as usual, Kongpob was glared at in return.

"You're not my boyfriend... yet." Arthit looked everywhere except Kongpob's face. He could feel his face burning from embarrassment. The male celebrity had a way of embarrassing the hell out of him.

"It doesn't matter if it's now or later. You'll eventually be my boyfriend." Kongpob said it with such confidence that Arthit couldn't think of anything to say back.

Arthit looked at his ceiling and slightly wondered how the hell did he fall in love with a confident and stubborn guy. It was as if he was talking to a rock. No matter what he says didn't seem to faze the male.  "So why rush me?"

Sensing that Arthit was at his wit's end, Kongpob backed off. It felt like pushing the older male to admit they're already in a committed relationship might backfire on him. "Alright. I'm willing to wait. So how did you become my fan?" He smoothly changed the subject, wanting to know Arthit's fanboy side.

"Long story. I just became one. " 

Kongpob chuckled at the older male's reply. So typical of Arthit to say such a thing.

"Don't be so stingy. Come on now. I'm really curious about it." The young male took advantage of his charms and acted cutely. It was Arthit's mistake to look.

The pout on Kongpob's lips and the big-eyed look almost sent the older male to high heavens. There was nothing to hold on to since he threw his pillow at the younger earlier. It only took a matter of seconds before Arthit sighed in defeat.

Kongpob had been in numerous magazine spreads and couldn't remember most of them. He was quite curious when Arthit took something out of his cabinet.  It was an old-looking magazine but covered in plastic. The edges of the front covers had lost its color and there were multiple folds as well. It was obvious that even with the condition of the magazine, the older male put importance in this published work.

 Arthit hand it over to him and didn't speak, letting Kongpob discover for himself what made him a fan. The younger male gingerly took the magazine out of its cover and flipped through the pages. He found a bookmark somewhere in the middle and what stood out the most about it was that it was for a back to school article. It was a picture of him in uniform with other models and it was during his rookie days as a model. Kongpob couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous his hair was back then.

"Really? This is why you became a fan?" There was a sound of disbelief in his tone.

"Yeah. My friend Toota happened to have that magazine and I was bored. I don't really know why but you stood out to me. Then it became a habit to look for your work whenever I go online or buy magazines. Before I knew it, I realized that I was a fan."

"Wow. That's a lot  of words coming from you."  The bed dipped beside Arthit. 

"Shut it." As always Arthit shied away from Kongpob's teasing.

Kongpob boldly held his hands and put them on his cheeks. "You should stop hiding from me. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.  I really don't care if you're a fan or not. All I care is that you are you. I am still here because I like you for who you are and I am still waiting to be your boyfriend."

"Even if I'm your fanboy, I won't say yes that easily. Nice try." A tomato-faced Arthit nervously him. Being bared like this to the person he admired for so long felt weird but also nice when he thought of it. 

Kongpob laughed it off and wrapped his arms around the older male. It can't be helped that Arthit was acting so cute.  "Then.... as my friend and my fanboy, you should  get some special treatment. I'm sure you're informed about my upcoming fanmeet."

Arthit stiffened on his spot but didn't push the younger male away. "The Thank you event for your fans, you mean."

"I can pull a few strings for you if you want."

"I-It's fine. " 

"But P'... The chance of getting picked if you're a regular fan is really low and  I really want to see you there. You know, you're quite popular among my fans."

It doesn't need a genius to figure out why. His all black ensemble during the last time he attended a fanmeet had been eye-catching and many fans are wondering about  his identity.

"I can manage getting tickets. " Arthit's confident tone made Kongpob unable to say anything else. He gave up with the thought of asking manager for tickets. He had a feeling that it wouldn't go well if he forced his future boyfriend to accept the tickets.

 "Fine." Kongpob sighed dramatically earning a laugh from the older male. "I ally want you to be there."

"I'll be there. Promise."

------

Don't know what to say anymore hehe.

Next chapter will be the fanmeet. 

Until next time.

musicbeatloves

08E19

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 143 12
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 When souls are meant to be, they will always find each other regardless of age, status and wealth. Even if one is a human and one...
326K 18.4K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...
32.2K 323 7
!!ᴠᴇʀʏ sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs!! Emmett and Dietrich, twins who were taken by their mother after their parents' divorce. The two siblings have gone trough a lot...
1.4K 81 4
It's a jungkook oneshot book, just give it a try I bet you'll like it :) Disclaimer : The story character portrayed in this story are fictitious. No...